Sugar, we're going down. No plagiarism intended.

As fast as he could, Eric flew with his little wings towards the end of the hallway. In fact, there was nothing but the window. Yet it was precisely what was outside the window that aroused his curiosity. Tiny Eric flipped to the window and basically glued himself on there. His eyesight was enhanced, at least being a dragon got that for him going.

What he saw in the far made him scowl and sweat at the same time. Archmages! These archmages were persistent and fast as hell. Didn't Eli say it'd take a while? Obviously, they didn't know the archmages caught up! Little Eric had to fly back to the control room to warn everyone. It was boring to go back and forth. How was he even going to convey it to them? Eli would think Eric got scared again or whatever feeble shit his fragile dragon emotions were made out of apparently.

"Rawr! Rawr! Rawr Rawr!"

"Howl, it's ok, don't be afraid. Come here."

Afraid your ass! Learn how to speak dragon! Why the fuck do I have to be able to speak human. Yes, it's you who should speak my language and lower yourself! Eric angrily jumped up and down in Eli's lap but it only trampled his dignity when Eli pinched his cheeks, "Cute baby. We'll beat those archmages up. It's fine. Are you hungry?'' 

Who the hell has time to eat? The archmages are already on your tai- BOOM!

"Captain! We've been hit on the rear! T-The archmages they-"

"What?" this time Eli was incredibly angry. How were the archmages so fast? Judging by the previous encounters, even if they used teleportation it wasn't possible to catch up in mere seconds!

"Use the fourth row!" the spaceship had several rows of weapons ranging from class F to SSS. The second row referred to Class A.

"Isn't that too low, we sh-"

"Do it!"

"Yes, captain!"

The spaceship and weapon were a bit different than normal space sci-fi. Of course, it came from the brain of a demon after all.

Eric watched several laserbeams and obviously, whatever it was, the beam went off and burnt the archmage to crisps. So level A was already this? Then what about SSS? You gon nuke this whole universe or what?

In the first place, why are these mages attacking them? Because a king was here? Were the mages and these people here at war? These people here definitely didn't have magic but used technology and weapons.

However, POOF- you thought we disappeared? We'll just reappear! Haha, take that sucker! Eric rubbed his eyes. Ok, mages were tenacious. That's not all! We used clones! You were fighting fakes all the time! Now the real us appear! Behold of our might!

Now, Eric's eye rolled to the back of his head. Alright, show us what you go- 

I shouldn't have said this... 

Eric's jinx caused him to want to cut his tail off! He was a dragon, a pet dragon, ok. But he should still have power right? He wasn't the MC's companion for nothing, right? Every MC's pet was strong as well or secretly OP! Lav come on! You better have written something like this!

In his anger, Eric did a somersault, then was out of breath. No, this wasn't gymnastics but Eric figuring out what power he had. Maybe if he moved a certain way, maybe he could breathe fire, maybe his tail slapped dirt... anything that came to his mind, abused for secret OP power!

Yet this sight was very cute in Eli's eyes, she caught Eric flying in the air and put him on her lap again. Then she stroked his head. 

Hmpf, it wasn't like Eric enjoyed this soft sensation on his head but Eli seemed to have realised Eric's intentions and wanted to say something, that was why Eric became obedient. Not because he almost, subconsciously, turned to a pet enjoying pats.