Just grow some brain, you stereotype!

Eric needed to escape! This was what his first instincts told him. Damn these demons. They were all nuts! Eric couldn't stay second longer. 

He was wrong. Fil was as mental as the other two! Eric wanted none of it but now that Fil had his sights set on Eric, there was no way Eric could just leave so easily.

Eric glanced at Fil and sweated. Out of everyone, apart from Del, Fil was by far the one who had the most muscular body. Strong, fit and overwhelmingly dangerous. That was what Eric felt and what his love for his life senses told him, no, warned him.

"Fil, let's go out. We still have lessons tomorrow. You need to work on your story, right?" Eric was trying to reason with Fil while Fil chuckled and chanted, "Good, good, good," like a dark evil Lord able to drive Eric's sanity to the gutter to play with a clown who loved to hide children.

Eric needed to tread with great care here because right now Fil was laughing madly like a maniac, so Eric would love it if it would get stuck in his throat and choke him.

Eric took a deep breath and laughed slightly, "Fil, if you have any problems, you can ask me but first let's get out of here, okay?"

K.O. Fil experienced another K.O. What a mighty move of this human. Where all of these humans so cunning? Using such a light and gentle tone, paired with a pleasant laugh and charming smile, those vibrant eyes, this was something demons could never produce!

Demons were dark as the night and rarely, maybe even never, could make such innocent expressions but humans were different- they could be full of light or as dark as demons or have both. Right now, Eric was an angel exuding brightness to the point that Fil couldn't take it. For a demon, such a bright aura was deadly. Very well- Fil roared and laughed again.

"Good human, I acknowledge you!"

Eric's face blanked again, what in the world was this chuunibyou going on about? Huh? Was he actually an edgy middle-school-teenage boy roaring about defeating dark stuff?

No, in this case, Fil was the darkness! And Eric the light that needed to be defeated. Eric got a headache. Seriously, what a pain in the bothering ass!

It seemed like walking with Fil didn't work at all. Eric should just better try his luck running around in this maze until he finally found the exit or hopefully Del came to save him. Wait... why did Eric all of a sudden think about Del?

The Demon Lord would most probably not notice Eric's absence and much less save him, although Eric was the only one who could teach these demons, so Del couldn't risk losing such an asset. Yes, that was right. Eric was a bit relieved to find his worth and use to Del, in this case, the strongest being, the Demon Lord would be at Eric's aid.

However. However! In big capital letters. Eric was still going to try to escape back to his world, after all, the longer he stayed here the more insane he was going to become, so fuck the curse.

It was most probably fake anyway. Yes, yes, yes- fake to reel Eric in and make him stay here in the Demon World.

Yes, it was all just a lie.

"What are you thinking about?" suddenly Fil's face was directly in front of Eric's giving Eric a light scare but again his forced habit came out and Eric smiled naturally.

"How we can get out of here," Eric stated his goal.

"Hmm," this time surprisingly, it seemed like Fil was more rational and willing to listen.

Maybe Eric could get through to him? However, that was just wishful thinking. Just when Fil threw Eric a crumb of a cookie, Fil retracted the cookie and slung it down. 

Fil started, "It's easy to get out- '' but then stopped at the crucial point. Eric was about to despair.

Even though Fil acknowledged Eric as his worthy rival, a rival was still a rival and Fil still had to properly measure Eric's worth. It can be said that Fil's standard of measuring was very weird. Fil only properly accepted Eric as his teacher if Eric could ride all of the attractions.

Like what fucking bs was this? How could it deduct Eric as a good writing teacher? Simple. Fil's teacher needed to be brave, strong, willful, powerful and aggressive as Fil. Fil only accepted those that were stronger than him. Of course, the Demon Lord and his older bros were. Van was also quite strong if it wasn't for his reserved nature, so Fil acknowledged him.

The others were all children from nobles and naturally powerful as well, so Fil acknowledged them as well. As for Eric, a weak human, Eric already achieved to be seen as a rival by Fil. This meant that Fil held Eric in high regards.

Every move of Eric stunned Fil and Fil slowly got to know what a terrifying beast Eric was, could be, hid to be.

But this was why Fil wanted confirm personally. Fil was ready to be wooed by Eric's mighty attacks again. Let's see what you've got.

"If you want to get out," Fil actually started again and Eric's face lit up resulting in another K.O to Fil.

Fil didn't know it but as a demon naturally his, cough, lust senses, basically the 6th sense for demons were tingling, but Fil was so to say a muscle brain so he confused it with his awe for Eric's strength.

"Then you-" each word of Fil's words made Eric almost shit himself with anticipation. Could he finally get out of his hellhole?

"Have to pass my test! HAHAHAHA!" 

All of Eric's hair became hard rocks and bombarded the ground, Eric became Nol.

FUCK YOU! What fucking test are you putting me through, huh? I'm fucking human! Don't tell me that fucking deathmatch referred to this! Grow some brains and-

"What kind of test?" Eric's smile blossomed and Fil felt another K.O.

Yes, Eric was truly a formidable opponent.

"Ride every attraction at the amusement park with me."

Oh. Gone with the wind.

The last straw broke that kept Eric with Fil.

In an instant, Eric pulled a kameha- cough a speed move and like lightning, he thundered to another place.

"Truly worth my respect," Fil nodded as he coughed up the dust Eric left behind from dashing away that got stuck in Fil's throat.

"Very well, I will call you 'Teach' from now on. Be amazed by my generosity hahahahahahaha! Fil's roaring laugh made Eric want to cough blood and donate it to a cadaver.