I don't want to rely on you

Very gentle, Del stroked Eric's head. After crying until he fell asleep, leaving Del alone awake, Eric peacefully nestled in Del's arms and drifted off into a dream world. Del then took the time to think about how he could lessen Eric's burden.

So, Del came to the conclusion that he should touch Eric enough so that his points would rise and Eric didn't have to engage in sexual acts.

Thus, Del continued to caress Eric's head. Each touch was 0.1 Points. If Del kept it up the whole night, could 100 points be achieved? Well, that was slightly a stretch, but Del did the best he could. And so, the emotional night passed, making way for the morning where a very embarrassed Eric woke up and refused to look Dei in the eyes.

Eric couldn't believe he actually cried and sobbed in Del's arms! Del's words moved him so much, Eric let his guards down and showed a vulnerable side of him, he loathed knowing it existed!

"Are you awake? Do you want breakfast?" Del pressed his lips on Eric's forehead who stubbornly looked at the blanket.

Well, Eric stopped himself from turning red, it wasn't too bad if Del saw him like that. Letting someone see a vulnerable side of him, Eric didn't mind. At that thought, Eric instantly buried himself in the blanket and didn't move. Too shameful! Eric was the best actor, so how could such a blunder happen?

However, suddenly-

Bing, a text box appeared.

[Points acquired: hugging: 1P Touching 150P]

Eric's face immediately blanked. Just how much did Del touch him? That naughty-

Eric furiously glared at Del but the second their eyes met, Del's gaze softened and a cursed heat took over Eric's face. He instantly crawled back under the blanket.

"What's wrong?"

Seeing this, Del couldn't help but laugh and lie next to Eric's blanket form.

"You touched me so much!"

"How many points?"

"150!"

"Oh," Del was surprised but then smiled, it was a shame Eric couldn't see it, "Isn't that good?"

"How is that good?" Eric's head appeared from the blanket and looked aggrieved at Del, "The more your points rise, the less you have to do the other physical acts. I think this is a good way. When you sleep you won't notice anything and I've been only patting your head, don't worry."

"..."

Eric's bright red face was very adorable and his eyes were spinning.

Del ...was actually considerate? Was this the way he'd help Eric? Suddenly, Eric felt very embarrassed but he still quickly threw himself in Del's arm, whispering, "Thank you," before disappearing into the blanket again.

Del was... so nice... 

The nice Del narrowed his eyes and brief desire flashed through them but quickly disappeared.

"Don't worry, let's eat some breakfast," Del got up and left the room quietly.

Making sure Del was really gone, Eric, knowing he acted incredibly OOC, tried to pat the heat from his face.

If Del continued to act like this, Eric might start to want to get closer to him. That couldn't happen!

"System, didn't you say you only show the results at the end of the day?"

"I never said I wouldn't spontaneously do it at other times."

Could it be this system wanted to let Eric know Del helped him? Could a system be so nice?