What a bs skill

"As you might already know, I'm Eric and will be your teacher from now on, helping you aspiring authors to make it big!"

Eric exuded more of his angelic white aura to fight against 8 blackened auras countering him.

His smile looked genuine and sincere as well as the holy light Eric emitted should be an instant K.O. against these demons. Take that! This is my almighty power. The last card I have! All bow down to yu-gi- cough.

"Please introduce yourselves."

Now that Eric took a look at his students. He almost coughed a flood of blood able to rival the one that carried Noah's arc! Get that out of here! Eric's flood could only be survived by having a whole damn world glued on it!

Cough. Cough. In his mind, Eric laughed himself to death and entered nirvana to escape the bullshit. Why? Just why were all these damned demons so beautiful and handsome? What a load of fucked up character setting, world-building was this shit, huh?

Was every single demon the incarnation of aphrodite? Hey! You can't mix demons and gods together, you shitty creator! Cough. Eric wanted to die. Eric's handsomeness and beauty could easily be parried by these demons. His ultimate weapon, his appearance was fucking useless!

What a revelation! One just simply wouldn't make a whole population exceptionally outstanding or else beauty was the new ugliness! The standard would change! Tip over!

Oh, oh you cruel being, who called you to challenge a normal law that has been there since the ancient times, that reigned over humans and the world for so long?

Eric, as cursing his endless monologue was, stared to his left, then right, waiting for someone to start to introduce themselves when suddenly BING-

That cursed sound appeared.

[Skill- POV activated]

What? Now out of all times? Do you think you're usefu-

Wait, actually it was.

These damned demons have stone cold faces, they were indifferent statues! Just wait! Eric was truly superior.

Let me see what's hidden behind your masks! As a pro of faces myself, I know you harbour some hateful and disgusting thoughts.

Good. Eric started to like this skill. Eric's mood and ego skyrocketed at the same time. Let's see how he was going to round up these uncooperative demons who thought of themselves higher while looking down on Eric as if he was a bug.

"Guys, it's not that hard. It's just a mere matter of opening your mouth and producing words. It's not like it's going to suck your soul out. Even a kid could do that or oh, perhaps you can't understand what I'm saying? My, my, I'm terribly sorry," Eric said in his most sincere tone while his honey dripping sweet smile was still plastered on his face that most people fought to lick off.

Eric didn't want to provoke them like this but after reading too many of those FL stories, be it transmigration or reincarnation or CEO ones, Eric had his fair share of awful, cringy and cheesy catfight lines that female would use to tear on each other's throats.

So Eric merely used them. Most of the time he dismissed these wannabe writers, made them cry so hard they posted a revenge story of forcing Eric to become the shou or uke in those rotten female's stories.

Well, Eric didn't mind.

He still read them and then when he felt like it, he pointed out the awful writing, world-building, characters or plot holes. Well, obviously that only made them fume even more and the content as Eric being a submissive toy got gradually worse that his hot assistant had to stop Eric from reading those.

"I-'' the guy right to Eric spoke up. It was his nemesis. Eric sized him inauspiciously up. Ah, really handsome. Guess his appearance in the human world wasn't his real one.

He had black hair with messy bangs covering his forehead, his ocean blue eyes were like the deep water, swallowing up everything and paired with his aura of a king, Eric couldn't help but say that this person was eccentricity good-looking.

A white shirt graced his perfect body and black pants covered his long legs, it was a simple outfit if it wasn't for that stupid red cape that brat wore if he really was a Demon King! So eccentric! What the hell was wrong with his head?

"I'm Nol. The Demon Lord's first son. 25," his voice was pleasantly deep. Not as deep as the abyss Eric wanted to throw him in but as deep as the grave Eric would bury him in.

As Nol introduced himself, Eric clearly heard Nol's thoughts. Nol's indifferent face turned arrogant and haughty.

'Tch look at this human, can't believe I admired this piece of crap that gets stuck between your buttcheeks.'

Excuse me? Eric blinked and felt violently offended. Eh, was what? 

'Tch. Look at this stream of pee staring at me. Must be because of my wonderful red cape, I especially put it on for you. Hey, poop whatcha think of it, hmm?'

Eric felt a headache coming. The smug on Nol's face irritated the heck out of Eric.

This demon brat! But Nol's thoughts were by far not over. They just poured in like the fart of a gasy monster that ate many scums-

 'Just wait you arrogant diarrhoea personification-'

Eric was done with Nol. If that brat really wrote these things in his story, he better be writing an analogy of the adventure of going to the toilet!

'I'll make your life hell! Hahaha! I'll make it hell! Hell! Hell! Hell! Hahaha.'

Eric's face blanked so hard that even the peace statue in New York would be envious of his unyielding spirit to not move a muscle! That stinky nemesis also thought of ruining his life! Look at his stupid smirk! That stupid smug!

His handsomeness has gone to crap with all of these constipated expressions he was practising!

As a professional, the most successful editor of all times, if he couldn't match his vocabulary with this lousy wannabe author then Eric would lay down his title instantly!

"Thanks, Nol," Eric smiled and looked at the guy who sat next to Nol but Nol's endless thoughts swept Eric's mind like a storm and drowned it in the tsunami.

Eric wished he could upgrade this damn skill to focus only on the person he wanted! The millions of thoughts poured into his mind but the loudest of them was still this dipshit's!

Fine, if he liked to use poop-related analogies then Eric's nickname for Nol was dipshit from now on! Very befitting. Eric wished he could slap Nol but one slap most probably equalled to his life.

"Wait, just wait. Eric your life, I'll make it hell. Hell! Hell! Hell! Hell!'

There he went again! Just stop. Ding Dong.

[Skill can be upgraded. Look a person in the eyes to read their minds only. POV Level 2]

[Activate]

Yes! Yes! Eric's saviour has arrived.