Is my misfortune funny to you all?

Now that Eric more or less had a clue about his rather pain in the not-so-well-lubed-ass students, Eric began his class. The only problem was, he was an editor, not a damn writing teacher!

He had no idea how to teach or what he should do. Of course, Eric as an editor gave advice to his writers, but he did it in the most vicious and scum like way ever because he loathed authors.

But of course, he couldn't act like this to the demons who could just blow on him and he'd turn into dust! It was not good to make an enemy out of powerful people! Absolutely not good! Eric had to clench his butt and bite on ten pairs of fingernails in his mind to profusely hide his nervousness and despair.

Eric spent the past few days coming up with the most useful crash course to make damned demons into human authors but nothing wanted to come out! His brain didn't shit the golden egg as it has always done!

So, Eric was at his wit's end! Completely destroyed! Would it be better at this point to just write about his absurd journey, stample it as a comedy and sell it off?

Voila! Comedy, no, the book of the century! A best-seller! Popular! Famous! Going down in history! As fucking if! 

This was the most boring shit ever! Oh, getting cursed and sent to the Demon World could be counted as somewhat a hook but then? Then? Nothing! His pitiful life couldn't be sold as a story, much less make these crooked demons successful!

Eric cleared his throat and tried to appear as friendly and charming as possible. His students turned their attention to him. Although those that held a grudge towards him- Eric looked at Nol or these that seemed unbothered, Eric looked at Van, or those that had a messed up crush on him, Eric looked at Nadi- they still displayed, mostly unwilling, a sort of curiosity towards Eric wanting to see what this human could do.

Eric didn't even need his stupid skill to figure out what went through each of their fucked up heads! Anyone could know! Everyone should know! This was easier than a multiple choice question test where the fucking answer would always be A, why? Of course, because A equalled a fucking A!

A as in grade A! A as in aspiring to be an excellent student! A as in asshole Demon Lord's son, asshole Demon Lord, just wait until I use your necks to force you to send me back to my damned world.

A as in assemble all my spiritual force and let my nuke this whole species that shouldn't exist! Kameham- Wait, as an editor Eric should know that copyright issues were important even if it was, no, especially if it was used for parody, Eric was a diligent and upright man. Divine and holy.

As Eric's facial muscles ever so slightly moved to mirror the crazy, blackened thoughts ongoing in his brain, only a few seconds have passed after the Tino introduced himself.

Coincidentally, Eric's eyes met Nol's and Ding Ding Ding. Jackpot!

[Level 2 Skill- POV activated]

'The second that poopy human starts the class, I'll sabotage him by sending a power orb to his chair, so he'll fall down and make a fool out of himself.'

Eric's face remained unmoved. There were several things Eric wanted to point out that were coherently wrong with Nol's thought.

First, oh-so-great nemesis prince, you dipshit for how much longer are you going to use your poop analogies?

Second, the fuck did these demons have these kinds of power for? It's a fucking wonder why they still haven't invaded and cursed the human world to bits of crumbling cookies if they hated humans so much.

Third, you literal dipshit brat, that type of sabotage is so pitiful and childish. Do you even act your fucking age?

And fourth, don't openly lay out your thoughts like this! Just because I'm human you thought I got no skill? What if someone with mind-reading skills comes and thwarts your plans? What are you going to do then?

Cry and curse me again, fuck, come here and try me. I dare you, try! I fucking dare you!

Eric's internal rant came to an end and he smiled at Nol sweetly who had his brattish, mischievous aura repel Eric's grand divinity. Yet it seemed like the golden aura of Eric and his mesmerising, beautiful smile slightly stunned Nol and lowered his guards for a second.

Meanwhile, Eric's skill disappeared as sudden as it came and he didn't know that Nol also had very briefly some quite ambiguous thoughts. Instead, Eric was fed up. He wanted to stop this! He didn't want to teach! But if he didn't, he'd be stuck here in hell forever and end up as demon fodder!

There was no way out. Out of two rotten evils, which one would have the Lord's mercy to fake send Eric into an illusion full of angels singing, tear sucking, rainbow spitting brilliant oasis that only magnificent editors like him could dream of?

"Is there something on my face?" Nol found that Eric's gaze lingered on him for too long and scowled. Eric saw the mischievous glint in Nol's eyes that couldn't be hidden by his damned fake stone face. Was everything here fake? Faker than some of celebrities' several body parts?

Eric only had one weapon he could use to fight! And it was his angel-like persona! Even the most hateful person could turn into his slave, that was how he conquered the public!

The other students all watched blankly but with much curiosity how Eric stood up and patted Nol's head.

And on the spot, in unison, they all gasped in their minds. This human actually dared to do this to their second strongest demon! The per-se crown prince!

They all silently prayed for Eric this stupid human who would perish in an instant. And as they thought a black aura came out of Nol who gripped his red cape and glared at Eric, "You really have the guts to belittle me. So, the time in the human world wasn't enough? Was it?"

Eric felt his life was on the line, so his hand moved from Nol's burning head to his shoulder. Eric already was brazen, so he exuded more force and then smiled in his most lovely smile at Nol, while he whispered in his ear, "Beloved crown prince, I suggest you not to use a power orb to make me fall on the ground so that I'll be humiliated. Your author life depends on me, without me, you can never be successful."

Even though Eric said this, he didn't have the confidence to make this bunch of weirdos into authors at all! But the moment Nol heard Eric's words he froze and his eyes shook. 

H-How did this fart of a human know? Nol suddenly felt frightened. This human... could it be he was actually strong? Nol continuously gasped in his head before he  said imposingly, "I feel generous, so I let you off."

But these words caused the whole room to shake as the others sucked in a breath of disbelief. Their crown prince just... what?... Just like that? Who was this man who smiled as if death just didn't have him in a chokehold? Eric didn't know that with purely a few words he managed to gain incredible respect from the other demons. If he knew, then everything could've sailed smoothly but he didn't.