World views are being shattered

"I-I believe you but there's no need to show me!" if Eric got Del's intentions right, then no matter what, Eric had to protect his precious butt from Del. Were demons gay in the first place or do they not care for gender?

"We don't care for gender. What's cute is cute. What's attractive's attractive. What's tempting is... tempting," Del narrowed his eyes as his hands trailed Eric's body up and down.

HIC!

Eric needed to somehow escape this way too- way too overly ambiguous situation! But for some reason, the bed was so soft and comfortable. Eric's hand gripped the sheets and he looked at the ceiling as Del's way too muscular body was pressed onto Eric's.

"D-Del, you are very handsome, yes. Very befitting as the Demon Lord. I'm flattered, you feel attracted to me but right now you're violating my world views as I'm not used to this- this mind-gender bending activity. Could you, could you please give me some space?" Eric said it as shy as a maiden and as innocent as an angel.

Meanwhile in his mind: I swear if this fucking bastard of a fucking wananbe fucking Demon Lord doesn't get off me, his ripped off head will trail down the fucking abyss to **** So I will **** ***** and **** so he can **** [scene to graphic, hence they are omitted]'

Eric was glad that Del didn't have a feature like him that read others' minds or else Eric was the one sent to the abyss to be tortured and violated as a poor victim.

"I'm sorry, I thought since you sought me out in the bath, you'd want this," surprisingly Del backed off but Eric's lips quivered wanting to throw all kinds of slurs at Del until it finally turned into a charming smile.

Seeing this Del's eyes narrowed at the tempting smile and figure that was pressed underneath him just a second ago.

Del sat up and Eric followed suit, "I think there was a misunderstanding here."

Yes, yes pretend to be a good person and get on his good side. Don't curse at that perverted overlord.

"I only went to the bath because I suddenly woke up in a strange place and didn't know where I was. So I blindly walked through and found you. My apologies for disturbing you," yes, act polite and treat him like a king.

"I see," Del only said.

Suddenly-

[Skill- POV activated]

Fuck, now out of all times?

'So, he wasn't disappointed by my size? Does that mean I still have a chance to proudly flaunt it and impress him? So, he doesn't mind if I put it in?'

Eric's eyes twitched. This huge, fucking pervert! Was he a succubus or what? Was his mind only filled with sexual desires? And how the hell did his thoughts shift to his fucking huge Armageddon rocket down there? How the hell did he conclude that I want that rocket inside me?

Eric huffed and puffed and tore each cell in his brain off but gave a sweet smile, "Thank you Del for being so forgiving."

Oh boy, Eric didn't know what his smile did to Del. Del's eyes narrowed and dark thoughts that even Eric now could decipher, hushed through.

M-Maybe Eric should stop pretending to be good? But having the Demon Lord wanting to bed him was better than having the Demon Lord want to brutally murder him right? But considering the size of Del's rocket, Eric could also be as good as dead. There was no difference. No, there was-

Eric wouldn't be completely dead. Yes, that was the upside. Also, Eric was in the Demon World for some reason, so Eric needed to leave and kiss adios to Del.

"You didn't mean it but if you want we can take a bath together," Del returned the smile and Eric's nose was attacked viciously with blood. Eric was straight but damn could that smile, that face, that body turn someone bend. Cough. Eric got a grip on himself.

"That won't be necessary. Instead, I'd appreciate it if you could send me back to my world? The work as an editor doesn't do itself," Eric saw Del instantly drop his smile and shuddered.

The temperature got so cold! Not a good sign! Not a good sign!

"Unfortunately that's not possible," Eric's hopes got instantly crushed, "W-What do you mean?"

"Did you forget? Nol has cursed you and thus I've taken you to the Demon World as a punishment."

Eric's soul flew away. He didn't hallucinate that part?

"Then can you lift the curse and let me escape punishment?"

"No."

"Can I return to my world?"

"Only after your punishments are done."

Eric thought there must be a way for him to avoid being punished and cursed and return to his world.

"Don't think about it," Del sighed and looked Eric in the eyes, "If you forcefully leave the Demon world, you'll die."

Eric's eyes widened, "As in completely dead?"

"Yes."

GASP

Eric curled into a ball and hid under the blanket.

What the hell? was he really going to die? That stupid newbie author cursed him this much? If he knew he was the Demon Lord's son and he would have treated him better. Curse himself, this lowly scum.

"Then... what is my punishment?"

Eric's pouty face lurked out of the blanket and Del's heart moved slightly. This human was truly too cute. Del, for a long time, hasn't been attracted to someone. Del would have his fun with Eric during the time Eric was stuck here.

"It's easy. You're an editor, you just need to make the Demon Lord's sons and their friends authors that are recognised in your human world. Only until each of them becomes successful, you can return. You're a good editor, Nol has always admired you, so it won't be a problem for you, right?"

There was a huge problem here! Why did the demons want to become authors, especially popular in the fucking human world? This was totally absurd. If this was the premise of a novel, Eric would've thrown that fucking wannabe author into a bloody ocean filled with hungry sharks, blacklisted them and made sure they would never step a foot out of their door again! This abomination of a plot!

"So, I've to become an editor, or better said teach your sons and make them good authors?"

"Yes, in a nutshell."

"Then I can leave until every single one becomes successful?"

"Yes."

"Define successful, please."

"As successful as your authors in the human world."

 Basically... almost impossible!

Judging from this Nol's writing, it's trash! Dammit, Eric had a long road before him. A long and agonising road in the Demon World.