Naughty thoughts about naked, delicious me.

Eric was amazed by his own speed and skill. Fil definitely was out to kill him, so Eric made the best move. Ride every attraction? What the fuck was this? Obviously blatant, hit-right-in-the-face statement of openly murderous intent!

So, Fil also wanted to get rid of Eric! Eric truly wasn't safe. Nope, not safe at all.

As Eric wandered through the ever-so-creepy park he was in deep thoughts again. He met three fools already, only the witch, prince charming-like Lav was somewhere. Eric most probably had to meet him too before he could get out. Eric put his last chance on Lav, although Lav seemed like a glutton who wanted to feast on Eric!

But it was better than the other three. Eric felt like Lav was a kindred spirit. To be honest, Lav also smiled all the time, just being fake like Eric. Eric however still had to be cautious especially when the other three were definitely out to get him and Eric had to constantly run away from them.

This damn amusement park was getting crazier and crazier, creepier and creepier, it was not good for Eric's heart. He just wanted to find Lav as soon as possible and hopefully, get out of here. Eric placed all of his hopes on Lav. This second son prince of a witch should better use his food analogies to spoon their way out of here!

Eric kinda felt like he was used to this pattern. Whenever he came across a new attraction one of the demons was there. So what Eric needed to do was to find a new attraction and wait there for Lav to pop up.

Simple right? As fucking if! Eric stomped his way through this prolonged and overly boring use of plot for a shitty hole and threw all caution out of the window.

Fuck his appearance. Fuck his face. Fuck everything. Eric was done and just wanted to get the fuckidy fuck fuck out of here! Just as Eric's brain was about to melt, voila, your wish is my command. Behold the magic of Eric's brain! What power! What insane telekinesis or whatever shit of psychic power this here was not.

Anyways, Eric came across a water attraction. Yeah, it wasn't very nice because wet, wet, wetness spread all around. The boat slid at an insane speed, we've had this already right, through the water slides and of course, the water just exploded everywhere. C'mon, this was common sense. It's called logic. Something that you should've learned in your first class, no, you should have been born with it. Or maybe not.

Maybe this all just didn't make sense but basically, Eric stood a distance away and squinted his eyes to see if Lav wasn't in one of the boats enjoying his brain flying out of his head but Eric couldn't see anyone.

"C'mon Lav just pop out," Eric mumbled waiting for his theory to be proven right and POOF BADA BING BADA BOOM VOILA-

"You called?" a wonderfully smooth and milky voice appeared as if silk was draped over a naked body, as if someone bathed in a steam full of sem-cough, anyways, Lav did really appear.

Eric turned around and as a force of habit, we've discussed this many times, smiled brilliantly, "You really came."

Eric sounded like a teacher praising his student, happy his delinquent student actually came to detention he was bombarded with, only thing was that Lav was rather a model student with straight As. He could turn people to delinquents with his appearance fighting over him but him being anything else than an honorary student? Nah, mate no chance.

So that was why Lav was slightly surprised to hear Eric's tone and see the smile that seemed to approve of Lav's good deed for once. Lav only stared at Eric, the teacher he heard Nol praise a lot back then and Lav really wanted to learn a lot from Eric and this was the best opportunity.

But for some reason, Lav felt like there was something else to Eric. Lav was also very perceptive. What didn't he have? Oh, flaws. Right.

"Teacher, is there something bothering you?" Lav was very polite and friendly to the point he seemed to be the nicest to Eric. Yet why did Eric think of Lav as a witch?

Obviously, because Eric couldn't read Lav's thoughts right now that were definitely trying to roast him in his mind. Roast a juicy human roast. Grill a bit over fire. Sprinkle a bit of salt and pepper, maybe a bit of chilli, mhm wonderful- chef's kiss. Muah.

Yes, Eric was pretty sure these cannibalistic thoughts roamed around Lav's mind. Although Lav was a demon and Eric a human, it didn't matter. Lav had the appearance of a human so this counted as cannibalism. End of discussion.

"Ah, you're really a good student," Eric praised Lav and wanted to get on his good side, "Indeed I'm a bit tired. You see, I'd like to get out of here."

Eric told him the truth and Lav nodded understanding.

"It's our fault. My brothers shouldn't have chased you, I apologise for this. Teacher, we have offended you," Lav bowed and his blond soft hair fell over his face.

Damn. Was he always this polite to his prey? Of course, he had to! He needed to lower their guards to feast on them. Lav was even more dangerous than Eric thought while Lav was really sorry about his brothers. He wanted to find Eric first before his brothers and escort him out, so Lav was happy to see Eric well.

It wasn't that Lav cared much about Eric, in truth, Lav was still a demon and selfish. He just wanted to ensure Eric's safety so Eric could teach Lav many things.

"You indeed are my best student," Eric praised some more and went along with this act, "It's ok, I understand, don't worry. Please bring me out of here now," Eric hoped Lav wouldn't do anything to him.

"Naturally, please follow me," Lav held his hand to Eric and an awkward smile unfolded as Eric stared at Lav's hand confused. Noticing that Eric had no intention to take his hand and that he treated Eric as a child, Lav coughed awkwardly before smiling like prince charming again.

"Apologies, let's go," Lav led the way. He actually wanted to keep Eric close in case any of his brothers popped up and abducted Eric for their own reasons.

His brothers were really a handful and brought Lav sometimes massive headaches.

Seeing that Eric followed him quietly, Lav was at ease and he slowed down to walk next to Eric. He couldn't afford to have Eric get lost again or disappear, also Lav was curious about Eric and wanted to talk.