I belong on your bed!!!

The first thing Eric saw was the moon. Alright, it was evening or night. The second thing Eric saw was that the palace was located on a huge rocky mountain platform.

The brown ground under Eric's feet was solid. Apart from the palace, there were several large mansions surrounding the palace.

Alright. This atmosphere and view looked a bit spooky.

Especially because every mansion was akin to Dracula's. The eerie thing, however, was that the mansions seemed to surround the palace in a perfect square.

Eric started to walk. The distance between each mansion to the palace was the same. Approximately 200 metres.

It was a bit too uniform and proper for Eric's taste but ok. However, Eric started to gradually get a bad feeling. Why wasn't there a single grocery store? Entertainment place? Ah, was this a housing district for the rich?

But when Eric walked to the very end of this place, behold his misfortune, he came face to face with an abyss. Eric instantly gasped and fell backwards on the ground. No, no, no. Eric was seeing things. Eric at first thought he was on a mountain but, but, but it was actually a... floating island?

No, no, no. His eyes were playing tricks. Apart from this floating island, there were several more just like the mansion, perfectly surrounding this floating island in a square.

Eric looked down. Rubbed his eyes and looked down again. He almost fainted. In front of him was a never-ending abyss! What was this hell hole? 

No, way, was this really the Demon World? It couldn't be, right? Something like this couldn't exist, right? Eric's heart beat for the scientific explanation of how the world came to be through a big bang.

So, this was too much for him to handle. Was he still in a dream? Was this it?

The distance between the mansions and the abyss, the end of the island was around 200 metres. As if this wasn't enough to convert Eric, there were flying deformed humans in the sky. Once they saw Eric they licked their lips.

HIIC! Eric's heart leapt out and wanted to be eating.

"Ok! I believe it! I believe it! It's the Demon World, these are demons! The Demon Lord exists! He wasn't a wannabe! Ok, I'm converted!"

Eric ran at full speed back to the palace with the horde of flying demons following him.

Why was he running back to the palace? Because it was safer than the outside? The Demon Lord didn't seem to have any intention to eat Eric unlike these, these, these creatures!

Lord have mercy on Eric! Eric banged on the door, "D-Demon Lord? I'm sorry, I think I forgot something."

Even now Eric wanted to maintain his face and reputation.

"D-Demon Lord? Please? I- I'm about to be eaten?"

Yet the door didn't open and the demons came closer and closer. Eric could already feel their saliva.

But no matter what Eric said, the door didn't open. Could it be the Demon Lord was bathing again and didn't hear him?

Could it be the Demon Lord abandoned him because Eric didn't listen to his advice?

Eric had to use his last desperate measure, "Activate skill!"

He needed to know what the Demon Lord thought!

[Skill Activation failed]

Oh, c'mon! This was just like in those shitty transmigration stories were the system was unbelievably shitty and useless.

Eric thought back on the conversation with the Demon Lord.

"Get him! He looks tasty!"

"No, I don't!" Eric's brain worked and worked before he finally bit his lip and endured the shame, "Demon Lord! I- I belong on your bed!"

WOOSH!

The gate opened and the imposing, still half-naked Demon Lord came out.

"It's his Majesty!"

"It's the Demon Lord! All praised the Lord!" the demons bowed before the Demon Lord.

Eric had an idea. An amazing idea. This non-scientific shit Eric was thrown into, completely melted his brain and so he thought:

 If the Demon Lord became subservient to Eric, then Eric had nothing to fear!

!Wait!" Eric wasn't going to stay here and more importantly why the hell did the Demon Lord fall for these shameful words? Eric belonged on his bed? Why the hell would he react to his?

"Stay away. He's mine," the Demon Lord pulled Eric to him.

"Ah, he's the Demon Lord's. What a shame," the demons scattered away.

Eric, weak on his knees, trembled a bit before the Demon Lord picked him up.

"Um, Demon Lord, where are you taking me?" Eric felt embarrassed being carried bridal style by a grown man as a grown man.

"Call me Del."

Del... Was that the Demon Lord's name?

"Then Del, where are we going?"

Del gave Eric an attractive and fatal smirk, "Didn't you say so yourself? To my bed."

O.M.G.

Eric didn't actually mean it! He didn't! No, no, no! He didn't want to be carried to Del's bed!

But to maintain his fake angel-like personality, Eric only smiled and said, "Thank you Del, you... you are too nice."

Eric wished he could bite off his tongue and choke himself with it.

Whatever he said wasn't true. No one should believe a fake scum like him! Eric dropped his head low. What was he getting conscious of himself for, now? He called himself out like that!

Curse this Demon World for making him aware of his nasty personality! Eric promised in his heart to become a better person but he would still not stop spitting 10000 curses in his heart with a smile on his face.

"W-We're already there?" damn Eric was acting like a shy white lotus in front of Del!

'Oh great Demon Lord look at what you've reduced me to... to those damn FL characters in those shitty romance stories, I, as an editor, would love to rip apart!'

"I told you, I can teleport."

"Ah, yes. Demons are so great," Eric teared up inside.

"You like?" Del suddenly dropped Eric onto his bed and towered over him, "There's something more superior we demons have than you humans-"

Eric's view wandered down to the monstrous half he saw of Del earlier. In an instant, Eric's soul evaporated and left for heaven.