This skill... a lifesaver or foreboding?

Now that Eric was done with his mental characterisation for the princes it was time for the other four demon students. Eric stared at the guy sitting next to Van but surprisingly the guy right to Eric opened his mouth, "Leon, noble demon, 25."

Oh, so the other students must be from the noble demons that lived on this island. Just like Van, Leon had brown hair but while Van's was a dark shade of brown, Leon's was several times lighter. His green eyes were the colour of grass, it was bright green, a bit too intense.

Judging from Leon's demeanour, Eric could only describe him as an unbothered and lazy student. The type he hated the most! Look at this tired and couldn't care less expression! Look at that posture as if he lacked bones or muscles to sustain his body! Just look at him! He was almost about to glide onto the floor!

Woah there, I'm impressed that you can still manage to sit on the chair and not disintegrate into a mass of blob right here and now, but this is not the time to show off your skills! Worst of all, this damn Leon was wearing his pyjamas as if it was the most normal thing to do!

You can't be lazy to that extent!

"Leon," Eric smiled, "Have you woken up late?"

Eric looked amicable but inside he was boiling with anger. Leon who was yawning, stopped and looked at Eric, "No, why?"

"Because... look at yourself. Is this what you should be wearing?"

Eric's voice was soft as velvet, satin or whatever shit, it didn't matter, what mattered was that Eric said it as nicely as possible.

"What do you care about? Carry on!" this time Nol spoke up and looked annoyed.

"Nol, chill," Leon yawned again and turned to Eric, "It's my usual clothes."

"This belongs to the bed,'' Eric's smile, no matter how hard you scrubbed, you couldn't get that greasy shit off his face!

"Oh, ok," Leon said but Eric's skill told another story.

'What an interesting human. No one's said this to me before. Mhm.'

Oh the spot, Eric froze and sat up straight. Dann another fucking cliche spitting character! Stop with these cheesy lines! No, no, no! This was the beginning of a guy getting interested in a girl!

The beginning of a cursed romance that Eric oh-so-hated. A new mental note was opened- Stay away from Leon.

"Finished?'' the girl next to Leon raised an eyebrow. One glance and it was enough to say that she was the definition of a cold beauty, an ice queen.

Long white hair with icy blue eyes. Perfect hourglass figure. Her school-like uniform almost couldn't wrap around her chest.

With an arrogant look as if she deemed Eric not worth it, she flipped her hair over her shoulders and coldly said, "Nadi, 23, also a noble demon."

Her eyes froze the temperature in the room and turned Eric into an ice block as her gaze swept over him.

Everything about her screamed a confident, merciless and ruthless woman until once again, Eric's skill changed the whole genre to-

'Omg omg are humans all this handsome? He's so divine! So holy! Like an angel! Wait, no, no, I'm a demon, I can't, I can't, I can't fall for an angel! It's forbidden! Forbidden love! Oh no, this is exciting. Forbidden love, I crave it!'

As her eyes still mercilessly sized Eric up, her thoughts spiralled down another path.

'Heaven, look at him! I want him to eat me up! So cool, so gorgeous, so ahhhh!!! I'm squealing! I want him to myself! This human, I want!'

Cough. A wave of water that all oceans combined couldn't match, poured into Eric's throat and he tried with all of his might, his whole life at risk, to swallow it down.

It wasn't normal water. It was water filled with doom and foreboding. More than Leon, Eric had to absolutely stay away from Nadi. Another cliché stereotypical crazy psycho woman! Fuck all these demons! Not literally!

"Ahem," a soft and pleasant voice like a spring breeze flowed around Eric's ice cube and gently thawed him, "I'm Lyna, 18, a noble demon. I hope I can learn a lot from teacher.''

Her smile was so gentle it was the epitome of a flower blooming in God's garden. How could a demon be so pure? And so good? And so magical?

A fairy? She was a tender fairy causing all wonders in the world, dropping fairy dust onto poor and vile people to save them. Yes, she was a divine being!

Her shoulder-length soft brown hair was like ashes falling from an erupted volcano that was shocked silent by her tender-like beauty, her peach blossom eyes were so big and dripped with a healing gaze that no one could help but want to offer their lives up to her. A pretty, delicate beauty. So different that one had to protect her.

'Ah, teacher is so good-looking. He's different from demons. His beauty is so pure and innocent, it fits me. I think... I like teacher a lot.'

Her charming and shy gaze as a line of red spread across her cheeks was so mesmerising that Eric was happy to have such a good student and even happier that she had a crush on him. Eric's life felt a little better now.

"I also hope you can learn a lot," Eric smiled and little flower petals seemed to twinkle in his eyes. Lyna shyly nodded, 'Teacher is really charming! I like him a lot lot!'

Coincidentally Wric made eye contact with Nadi and was shocked again, 'That smile, I want it for myself. Ah, this human is so superb. He even looked at me, I think I'm going to die from internal screaming and blushing.'

Eric coughed his now dry throat having dehydration before the last guy sitting next to Van finally spoke up, "Hi! I'm Tino, Tino like Dino haha! Nice to meet you! I'm 23 and well, a noble demon! Please take care of me!"

Eric has studied characters and personalities for so long, he could say with his 10000 years of immaculate wisdom on the spot that Tino, yes, Tino was a cheerful and happy-go-lucky person. Another fresh breath of air, wonderful.

His looks were quite good even though his features were all average but that just made him even more likeable. Black hair, warm brown eyes and a nice smile that just made people want to be friends with him. He was the second person Eric secretly approved of. Even his thoughts were decent.

'I hope my intro was good. I felt a bit nervous but this is good. I can't wait to learn and become an author.'

Good, good, Eric was satisfied. A studious person but there was just one thing that left Eric puzzled, 'Ah man, Van should've made a better impression but it's ok. Van still did a good job. I should praise him later on.'

For some reason, it seemed like Tino and Van were close. But Eric brushed it off. He had enough time to get to know his death sentences in front of him, he probably had to spend a long time trying to avoid.

Eric clapped his hands, "Good, everyone did a great job, you can just call me Eric. Now let's start the lessons!"

Or in other words, let the blade cut off my head and watch it roll on the ground.