You make me go crazy, you know that?

Warning: Steamy content

---------------------

When Eric was pouring honey into Fil's body, he reacted strongly to it. Fil thought this human wasn't bad. Gradually, Eric turned from a worthy rival to something else but Fil couldn't pinpoint just what he saw Eric as now. 

Hearing Eric's soft voice and his sweet words, by the time Eric unknowingly fell asleep, Fil was already rock hard. It was a given, if the target of desire, aroused one's ego this much and constantly told how great one was, of course, the urge to bed them rose as well.

So, right now Fil was in this dilemma again he was in last night. He solved it by rubbing it out in the bathroom for a few hours but now felt like it wasn't enough. Eric's words moved from Fil's heart and unknowingly opened a knot that caused Fil to be attracted to Eric even more. Not just with his body but with his mind and even slightly his heart.

Fil knew this was dangerous but just calming his twitching member silently away from Eric couldn't help him.

"Teach?" Fil softly mumbled and poked Eric's check to see if he woke up. Then Fil spoke louder and louder until he roared but Eric seemed too exhausted to wake up. Probably only a bulldozer could bulldoze Eric awake from his sweet, demon-unrelated dreams.

Seeing that no matter how loud Fil was, Eric wouldn't wake up, Fil was very excited to the point, his breath became abrupt and he moved closer to Eric until only a tiny gap separated them. Unfortunately, just at this time, Eric turned around, his back facing Fil but that was fine. Because if Fil saw Eric's face he really couldn't keep himself from defiling and railing Eric hard.

He wanted to hear Eric whine, moan and cry under him so badly, Fil was about to go crazy. This was why Fil appreciated only being able to see Eric's back.

Fil waited a few seconds and debated if what he was about to do was really the right thing to do but then his view fell on Eric's shoulder that lurked out of the blanket and in an instant Fil's rough hand moved inside his underwear.

Staring at Eric's back, Fil's hand moved at a terrifying speed. He felt the pleasure, but what he actually wanted to feel was the warm insides of Eric. So badly. So desperately.

The stronger his yearn became, the faster and rougher his hand moved inside his underwear. His breathing became shorter and rapid and his eyes were misty from the pleasure yet anguish. The reason why he became like this was just in front of him but Fil was unable to do anything to Eric.

This was eating him alive. However, as the suppressed moans couldn't be held back anymore, Fil called out, "Teach..." hoping Eric woke up, found him in this mess and let him indulge inside of him.

But Eric didn't wake up. 

Doing it right next to Eric felt so much better than the bathroom and imaging him. Having the real person right in front of Fil felt so wrong yet so right. Fil was now on the verge of coming, he spent half an hour rubbing and moving his hips closer to Eric but nothing satisfied him, nothing brought him over the tip.

"Te...ach, hah," as Fil's deep and fierce moans circulated in the room, as he was about to explode, Fil grabbed the loose strands of Eric's hair and put it to his nose.

Smelling the intoxicating scent of Eric while he was jerking off to him was like a firework on a quiet and silent night.

Magical, loud and unexpected. Fil came but it brought no satisfaction nor an end. Instead, it only pulled him into a deeper pit of suffering. 

More, more, more. 

Coming once, twice, for the 10th time wasn't enough. Fil's hand started to feel numb when finally the sun rose but his thirst was by far not quenched. All this while, during his long jerking off session, Fil held Eric's hair and glued his eyes at Eric's back unable to touch but able to see. What a damn curse.

But Fil had to be satisfied with this because Fil needed to remain level headed. Eric was human. While he pleased himself with Eric in his thoughts, his conscience told him to keep it imaginary.

If he really laid his hand on Eric, he would forever only see him in his dreams.

"Puuh," after Fil came again, the sun lit his face.

"Fuck," numb, Fil stood up and looked at his white liquid spilling everywhere, even on Eric. Fil cursed and quickly wiped all the evidence away.

Fil might come across as a simpleton but he wasn't. If Eric saw this, Eric could definitely not allow Fil close to him. And Fil knew that from now on he got addicted doing it while Eric laid sound asleep next to him. Fil has never felt such ecstasy and such explosive orgasms before.

It was addicting and it was all due to Eric. If Eric was taken away from Fil, Fil would suffer from withdrawal symptoms.

Damn this human really messed with his head. As Fil sped into the shower, his length was still as thick, big and erected. It was at a perfect 90-degree angle.

Slowly, cold water splashed on Fil's body hoping to mend the heat inside him. When Eric woke up, he heard the water running but he confused sniffed around.

How come there was such a weird smell in the air?

Eric smelled himself and froze. No way, he was the source? He was stinking! It must be from the training! How could Fil endure being next to him?

The thing Eric was most conscious about was of course his angelic reputation! Anything that could ruin it had to be eliminated! One's poor hygiene was part of it!

So, Eric meticulously waited for Fil to finish showering. But the time trickled by so slowly and when Fil finally came out, an hour had passed!

Eric, in only his underwear, zoomed past Fil who didn't even have the chance to greet Eric and pose with his muscular dripping wet body before Eric disappeared in the bathroom and BANG-

The door shut behind him.

The other reason why Eric rushed into the bathroom was obviously because he couldn't hold it in anymore!

It was common sense that after waking up all the pee accumulated in the bladder and had to be relieved the next day!

Especially Eric, who after an exhausting training downed at least three-litre before sleeping, had a lot to sprinkle out of his body!

"Ah," one of the best feelings was being able to relieve after holding in the pee for so long. Eric sniffed a bit around and for some reason, there was this weird smell again but it was overshadowed by Fil's scent.

Fil's scent, well... could only be described as a manly and fierce one. One that just screamed any words connoted to manly and fierce. Any other way, Eric couldn't describe it. However, this manly smell was paired with quite an intoxicating sweet smell.

Yes, now Eric realised it, Fil not only smelt manly but also like strawberries. Confused, Eric took a shower. Why the hell was he thinking about how Fil smelt?

So weird.