So plot smacks me in the face

Warning: A tiny bit of steam

---------------------------

No, no, no. Eric couldn't accept it. Why the hell was the villain doing this? Was this why Eric got this fucking touchy-touchy mission? Why the fucking touchy-touchy system was attached to him? 

Dammit, did Leon write a fucking story with the villain lusting after Elas? Fucking hell, just who was this cheeky villain?

On top of that, what was this point system? Did a hug count as one no matter how long or-? Just tell me how you distributed the points!

"Yes, host, one hug, disregarding the duration still counts as one point."

Fuck, then this villain stroking him must've touched him the whole time! How many touches was it? Hundreds? Thousands? Millions? Infinite to the max- I slice your ass open- time? 

Wait, suddenly Eric froze. He just realised something else... and that was the fact he was half-naked! The villain was stroking his bare chest! Screw you, you horny bastard!

Eric wanted to turn around and just stare the culprit in his face but couldn't move. Villain! Too ! strong! Gasp!

But then the villain's grip lightened. It seemed like he noticed Eric was awake. Eric breathed a sigh of relief before something unexpected happened. The villain pressed Eric closer to him and buried his face in Eric's shoulder. Then... he kissed Eric on the neck! Eric slightly shivered but felt also weirdly familiar with this person.

Just who was this? But the next second-

"You awake?" a husky and hoarse voice numbed Eric's senses. It was whispered right into his ears, causing ripples to tingle in Eric's body. Yes, he recognised his voice but it was deliberately lowered and in a quiet volume, so Eric couldn't exactly make out who it was! Gosh, this curiosity and anticipation ate him alive.

Eric finally couldn't endure it and pitifully said, "Let me see you please!"

"Oh?" this one single 'oh' brought forth a surge to swirl inside Eric's body and numb his senses. It was so erotic, Eric felt he might burst from that. To make matters worse, the strong arms tightened around his stomach making it harder for Eric to breathe.

He could feel it, the muscular body pressed against him, the big, thick thing perfectly fitting into the crook of his buns and Eric's own body heating up.

His short breaths, his flushed face only got worse and almost turned into moans when the deep voice purred into his ear again, "So you want to see me?"

Being teased like this, Eric teared up and again very pitifully nodded his head. It was clear how turned on the male hugging Eric was, how soft his lips on Eric's neck were and how he was able to make Eric almost come to the brink of his endurance.

Yes, Eric was getting hard, just from the voice of this male! What was even more shameful was that he – the pitiful and straight man turned into a maiden in heat lusting for this person capable of ravaging him with just a word.

"Fuck," Eric actually whispered it not realising it, until it was too late, "Now you want me to do you good?"

Eric whimpered as the naughty hands travelled to his chest and played with two erected buds...

Dammit, Eric was already sensitive but this guy was capable of arousing him so easily. Eric never felt like this. It was almost as if this person was-

In an instant, Eric was shocked awake. No way. Up until now, even with Fil, there was only one certain demon who was able to bring forth such despairing, shameful yet lusting desires in Eric and it was-