There's so much to comment on that there's no title!

No matter what, Eric had to complain to Del and say that he couldn't take it, after all, Fil was after his damn body! 

Eric disregarded everything and straight walked to Del's office. Eric has never been there before. This was the first time. It was a normal office like any king would have. Behind the table, Del looked up from his documents. The moment he saw Eric, his eyes lit up.

"What's wrong?" Del put his pen away and gave Eric his full attention. Seeing how Del was working hard, Eric felt that Del looked very attractive like this. His sleeves were rolled up and his muscular arms showed through.

Eric gulped. Ever since Fil's naughty attacks, Eric's mind has shifted into a certain direction. Cough, Eric felt embarrassed thinking what Del's arms and hands could do to him. Especially when he was here to complain about it!

"Come here," Del patted his lap as he rolled backwards with his chair. Honestly, Eric was tempted but stopped himself last second. He was getting too swayed by these horny demons.

"I'm fine standing here," Eric smiled very kindly as if he was agreeing when in truth he was rejecting any advances made by Del.

Del looked at his lap and wondered. Did he not seem comfortable enough? Was he not a pillow for Eric? Did Eric not desire to rest against Del's broad and sturdy chest? 

Then Del's thoughts went like this: What should he do to be appealing to Eric? How can he seem like a big fluff to Eric, so that Eric would want to hug and cuddle with him?

Then Del's thoughts wandered in this direction: Should he push Eric down now? Should he make Eric comfortable on top of him? Should he-

"Del," Eric's melodious voice gently pulled Del out of his thoughts, "I came here to complain!" and then Eric's determination shattered Del's expectation. 

Why did Eric, despite smiling so nicely, seem angry? Del was alarmed! How should he coax Eric? Now, Del's thoughts made a full circle and they were back at the beginning.

"Come here," once again Del patted his lap hoping Eric would abide and tell him of his sorrows.

Eric's eyes subtly twitched. What the fuck was it with Del and his lap? What was wrong with him? What did he want? Goodness, just drop the lap thing! 

Then Eric's thoughts went like this: Should he actually go and sit on Del's lap? It looked very inviting. Those two strong thighs, how would it feel under Eric's butt?

Then when Eric caught himself having these thoughts, he froze. He was being consumed by the horniness! No way! No fucking way! Eric would not stand it!

Once again, Eric shook off an unnecessary reaction and said, "I'm serious, Del. I can't teach them anymore. Why do I have to teleport into the stores to edit it?"

And why the hell are none of you normal and rational enough to be talked to?

Seeing Eric's helplessness, Del got serious. He felt that it was weighing on Eric's mind a lot, so Del stopped his advances and said, ''This is troublesome. Can you tell me what in particular annoys you the most? I'm sorry that you have to edit stories this way."

Since Del wasn't an author, he had no clue what it needed and the magic word to teleport into a story. Just like Eric, Del naturally assumed it happened and was the norm. Although Del was the Demon Lord, he never had to care about something like that.

"Everything," Eric honestly answered as he planted his butt on the chair instead of Del's lap, "I could literally die and a system tells me I can only leave if I successfully finished the story."