The most unexpected person tasted the load

Warning: A bit steam at the end

---

A week has passed since Eric teleported back from Lav's story. A week full of peace and rest. If only. Eric wished. Instead, he had to cower every day in fear in his room, blocking his door, hoping Del, Fil and Nol as well as Lav outside would leave him the fuck alone!

They could teleport to his room: But why didn't they? Of course, it was to instil fear and panic into their victim until it was ripe enough to be ploughed hard and thoroughly. It was called living on the fucking edge of being rammed any possible second!

Who wants to live with this sexual tension and the ambiguity choking one to the tip of a hot dog?

Even though he blissfully avoided having to teach these death-bringing demons who could one-up his fate with their shitty abomination produced by their non-existent peanut brain, through their soft hands after beating their massive iron tubes to splatter onto paper, this still wasn't better.

So, although he successfully got these 'holidays', why ws it that he still had to fear, despite it being his damn rest time from naughty and lewd things the stories always go into these certain directions?

Cowering under the blanket, with one eye on the tempting window to become fodder and another eye on the door blocked with various furniture to the brim that it looked like hanging tits from a giant stopping one from feeble desires climbing up its sagginess, Eric lived each second of his now tense and hateful life like this.

Constantly afraid, constantly tighten his tiny asshole so that not even a pliers could plier pliers plier up this pinkish buttrose and constantly sweating anticipating his doom, that all of his wetness could lube his way right in front of the king of hell, who definitely won't be another contender of this body. No, no, nope. No.

While Eric's fantasy ran wild, outside his ominous spreading pheromones to beg the demons to barge in and *** cough ****, a storm was brewing. Emergency meetings were held, of course only concerning the suitors.

How to get Eric out? How to make Eric want to be with them? Did they do something wrong? So, inside a dark room, somewhere in the mansion, actually inside the amusement park, spawned a room out of desire of the amusement park to have Eric ride it again, Lav, Nol and Del sat. 

Fil was not invited, since Fil went around dicking his way through the Demon World and wheresoever, especially because Nol was angry at Fil for obviously going after Eric, so he shooed them away.

Nol also tried to get Lav away but Lav wasn't afraid of his beloved older brother, who just was a tsundere in super-ultra-iron-wall disguise.

"Ass-kisser," Nol scoffed but from what Nol knew, Lav wasn't interested in Eric that way, this wannabe turd A student just wanted to learn more. What a loser. Nol had only one true goal and that was to.... SERVE HIS MASTER!

ALL HAIL ERIC!

Cough, even Nol couldn't act out since the Demon Lord himself was present. Even Nol had to act carefully around Del, even though he was the most casual with him and quite daring. However, today Del didn't seem to be in a good mood.

"Beloved elder brother, don't be like this to me out of nowhere," Lav smiled innocently and his tone could make one evaporate in the flames of satan, while all the incarnations of white lotuses and green tea bitches seem to transmigrate into Lav. This Lav was however was times and times misunderstand by Nol which the latter of course didn't know.

"You-"

"Quiet now," once Del spoke, it instantly quietened down, the only thing that could be heard was the intense 280 km/h rollercoaster rushing over their narrow roof.