One, one, one again! How many ones are there?

Who asked you to take out wasteland and reform it? We wanted them to attack the righteous side, so superheroes and cultivators fought together against a common enemy! Yet in just a few minutes you did all of this alone!

Fuck, wasn't this too easy? Was there any need for a plot? When the MC was this unnecessarily strong?

Wait. It didn't matter. The wasteland wasn't the final boss. Eric was. Eric had to seem like he was manipulating the hero and then in the end betray Fil by revealing his secret identity. Eric could also use the fact that Fil destroyed wasteland, Eric's home as fuel for his revenge against the hero and righteous side.

Then, in the end, Fil and Eric battled it out and Fil had to kill Eric the villain.

Thinking here Eric decided not to tell Fil about it. Fil should remain in the unknown. Who knew if Fil might just shout out Eric's identity to everyone. And then the plot? Yeah, he can kiss goodbye to it. Yeah, no. So, Eric didn't tell Fil about it.

Instead, Eric lied in the hotel bed and heard how Fil went out to command the superheroes and cultivaters who arrived an hour later to take all the bad demons and villains to prison and told them to reform wasteland. It was long due.

Wasteland and the rest of the world would be connected from now on. Wasteland would no longer be secluded and cut off from the world.

Eric sighed. Listen to Fil pretending to be smart as a hero. Well, with this deed Fil would be even more celebrated. Now, Eric had to think about how the plot would go on.

Eric, this cannon fodder but actually hidden antagonist character's goal was to destroy the righteous side. So, Eric should target the superheroes and cultivator's side and then the mountain but of course, he would be stopped by the hero before his plan worked out. What a pain.

"Teach," Fil came back and Eric already reached the door. Eric nodded, "Let's go."

Seeing Fil hesitating, Eric was at a loss, "Why are you treating me like a patient? Nothing happened to me. The Demon King only froze my body for a bit. That's it.''

With that Eric walked out and saw all the superheroes and cultivators roaming around and laughing rejoicing that evil has been purged. It was a joyful sight amongst the destruction Fil has left behind.

One after another, demons and villains in shackles were forced through a teleporter. Honestly, Eric felt bad, because most of them didn't do anything but Fil reassured that they'll be given a fair trial and then could come back to wasteland to live normally.

The evil and righteous side should coexist. However, when there were internal problems in the righteous side, how could anyone coexist?

But Eric had no time to wonder as suddenly a demon started to shout while his hands were being tied.

His eyes turned red and he seemed to be in a craze but the words he screamed made Eric pale, "Don't be too happy vile righteous side! As long as the Demon King's blood lives on, hatred will be between us and you all! AHAHAHAHAH!"

"Shut it!" the cultivators forced the demon through the teleporter but then the merry atmosphere disappeared.

Seeds of doubt have been laid. They all thought Fil killed the Demon King who was the only royal demon and had no offspring. But now there was someone with the king's blood? Who was it? They had to find them!

More than that, the ambiguous words that as long as the Demon King existed, hatred will be between everyone, meant that because of this demon's existence, superheroes and cultivators, the righteous side and evil side hated each other? Was this true for them?

Eric gulped. Wasn't this totally him? He was the so-called demon with the king's blood! Fuck! You bloody useless demon doing unnecessary- no, wait this was actually good.

So now everyone knew who they had to deal with and who the antagonist was. Now it was set in stone. Eric was the final boss. He had no choice but to play the villain. Fil had to defeat him, so all evil would perish. Actually, Eric hatedstories like his. As if one person was responsible for all the evil in human hatred.

As if defeating this one person would bring peace and all humans then turned good. This was a shitty hope, but Eric had no choice. He just wanted to leave here and edit this story on paper!

Eric, the evil mastermind, will use Fil to weaken the righteous side and destroy them. Ah, so everyone had to see Eric as bad while Fil and the readers rooted for Eric, until the end where both Fil and readers would feel hurt at Eric's betrayal. What a sob story.

"Great hero, what are your next plans?" a disciple of the sect came to Fil and Eric.

Fil looked at Eric who smiled and said, "We'll go to the superhero's kingdom next."

"Very well," Fil immediately agreed. The surrounding people who heard this exchange started to whisper and mumble.

Their suspicious gazes told Eric that it seemed like Eric was manipulating Fil.

Look at the hero asking this lowly disciple for an answer and just easily goes along with it!

Then they realised they should destroy Eric, this was why superheroes and cultivators bonded but their hero said it was thanks to Eric that the Demon King and evil were, so they were torn.

As long as there was no evidence that Eric was evil and as long as their hero was still listening to Eric, no one could harm Eric.

But Eric was glad to hear their whispers.

"Hey, could it be, the Demon King's blood is-"

"Shh, don't say something so blasphemous! Are you doubting the hero's words?"

"O-Of course not!"

"Let's drop this matter for now."

So, their senses were keen. They were already suspecting Eric. Hearing this, Eric turned to Fil and sweetly smiled, "Let's go to the superhero kingdom for the plot."

Fil only nodded and swoosh took Eric and flew away. The superhero kingdom. Eric sighed at this stupid name. The superhero kingdom and the cultivator kingdom... 

Since they both had kings, this was inevitable. Fil's naming sense was horrible.

The journey took three hours even at Fil's maximum speed to the point Eric felt his face almost flying off, so he told Fil to slow down. When they arrived in the superhero kingdom, it was already evening.

The superhero kingdom was located west in the world. It was built like the modern world where Eric came from but everything was more convenient for superheroes and their powers.

There were no narrow streets or paths. Everything was open and most buildings and places were simply built. It was mainly due to the fact that superheroes tend to fight or their power sometimes went out of control and voila a part of the city was destroyed. Everything was simple so it could be easily, fast and cost-efficiently built again.

Fil brought them to the capital where the king lived. It was the same strategy. Eric and Fil would visit the king. Since it was late, they looked for a hotel to stay the night, however-

"This is the last room left in the entire capital. Take it or leave."

BAM

Once again, Eric and Fil were forced to sleep on a single double bed.

Fuck, seriously? Was this the magic of the plot? Did it want to force them to have some kind of development?