Vixen lover

There was something else Eric realised. This could be used as a plot, this situation! This was the Inciting Incident!

Basically, a bullied kid uses a bizarre moment to get to the hero who was wanton, for help. Hero explains the world to bullied kid and helps the kid. This became the driving force of the story. Of course, all hero elements have to be there too.

So, the Inciting incident, then this kid should provide the goal for Fil. Well, it still sounded stupid. But! Eric believed in humanity's stupidity to buy this shit!

"So, what we should do then is to unify the world! The hero should create peace, so no more suffering and pain and conflict between both sides exist!"

Eric said it was very angel-like, "Yes. We should help superheroes and cultivators to form peace and only you the hero can achieve it! Of course, because the hero's the strongest!"

Yes, this is the hero's goal. To lessen the sorrow of the kid, the hero realises to discard his wanton ways and open his eyes to the world's current conflict. So, the hero's goal is to unite the world! And not because the hero's brain is a fucking pea and some praise and stroking his incredibly big ego as a hero made him want to achieve this goal this bullied kid set into his mind.

"Oh? That sounds good," Fil was intrigued. Eric sighed in relief, Fil was Eric's biggest hurdle. As simple-minded as Fil was he was also complicated. If Fil refused to follow Eric's plot, then they'd be stuck here forever.

So, Eric had to constantly stroke Fil's ego hoping Fil would do what Eric said because Eric was pretty sure Fil didn't mind staying here for a long while.

"By the way, does time here flow differently than in the Demon World?"

"A week here is an hour there."

Gasp! So if Fil would stay here for 10 years, it'd only be around 520 hours which equals a month! Eric mentally couldn't stay here for so long!

Fuck! Anything but that! No matter what, Eric had to stick to Fil 24/7 and make sure Fil went through the plot, so they could leave!

"Ok, since I'm your teacher and we have to edit the plot to leave here, I'll have to be by your side at all times. Understood?"

"Heh?" a crooked smile made it on Fil's face, "Teach is pretty bad."

Fuck, are you misunderstanding?

"It's late, sleep now."

And with that, woosh.

Eric laid next to Fil and lights when out. Eric was shocked. As shocked as the shock emoji. As long as Fil didn't do anything to him, this was actually good. Fil didn't mind Eric being with him and Eric already said he was 24/7 around Fil. So, sleeping with each other was also part of it and it was to ensure Fil wouldn't run away. Yes, yes, Eric calmed himself with these thoughts.

The next morning.

"Hero, you have to- aah...erm pardon me."

"What?" Eric woke up with Fil's arm slung around his waist. The servant saw Fil and Eric naked, well the other half was hidden underneath the blanket, so the servant assumed Eric was Fil's new lover.

"Get out," Fil only grumbled while pushing Eric back to him, "Warm."

Fil mumbled before drifting off to sleep. Eric was shocked again.

After he managed to wriggle out of Fil's embrace, Eric wandered around the palace and like he feared, gossip spread around that Eric and the hero were lovers. Fuck! Wasn't this the risk of putting a bad light on the plot?

The bullied kid is the hero's lover, that's why the hero accepted to unify the world. Fuck, wasn't this bordering on changing the genre?

More than that, throughout the day, rumours followed Eric. Since Eric was to move to the palace with Fil, Eric went to his small shed and took what he ended up with. Once his bullies saw him, they didn't dare to lay a hand on Eric. Only the senior brother tsked at Eric saying "Slut" before walking off.

Eric didn't mind being insulted. He was mentality stronger than anyone else, after all, his authors tried to kill him with curses and voodoo dolls!

Bullying was also no killer for Eric. So Eric let the senior brother off and returned to the palace. Eric heard all the whispers. They even got worse when Fil during lunch declared his intent to unify the world and stop the hatred between superheroes and cultivators as a hero thanks to Eric.

Standing next to Fil, while Fil made the public announcement which was broadcasted through the entire world, Eric heard more whispers. All along the lines that Eric manipulated their great hero! Dammit, so they really saw Eric like this!

And the hero is like that!

Manipulating? What do you mean? Isn't it better to live in peace? Since Fil announced it, it was obvious that a change was about to come and what people feared the most was the uncertainty changes brought.

"For this whole week, you need to learn as much possible about this world!" Eric set staples upon staples on Fil's desk in his study.

"No way! I'm a hero! I just need to show them my power and-"

"No, don't forget this is a story, there needs to be a proper story than hero makes a boom, world saved."

"Why not?"

"Do you want to become an author?"

"Yeah!"

"Who's the best editor?"

"...Teach?"

"Good, then listen to me."

"Ahahahah, Teach, you human sure are bold! Fine, I see this is a challenge! I'll take up this challenge and beat you!"

What the fuck was wrong with him? Chuunibyou? Empty airhead? Stupidity? 

Even if Eric read Fil's thoughts, it was incomprehensible dumbness killing Eric's last few intelligent brain cells!

Eric sighed, at least Fil was reading these history books. The more Fil knew about this world, the more his readers will know. Being in a story sure is convenient, after all, the story kind of unfolds itself with all the information the author does even need to think of themselves.

For the rest of the week, no matter where, be it during meetings, eating or walks, anywhere, Eric clung to Fil and whispered things into Fil's ears and it was obvious that whatever Eric said Fil did it.

So, more rumours spread and in people's eyes, Eric manipulated their poor benevolent hero who was too infatuated with his new lover who was like a snake.

The poor hero fell for the bullied kid's bewitching looks and skills in bed, not knowing the kid was using the hero.

Eventually, the rumours reached Fil's ears and one evening, Fil stormed into his chamber and pinned Eric on the bed, "What's with the rumours about us being lovers? I don't take a powerless human as my lover!"

This is what you're worried about?