Something feels wrong

Leon was mysteriously attractive when he was lazy. Awfully overwhelming yet charming when he teased someone and unexpectedly warm when he shed all of that and smiled sunnily.

From dark and an S enjoying the other's embarrassment to a very gentle person. Leon could make someone's heart pound when he, like an overbearing CEO, towered over them, pushed them in a corner, against a wall and whispering dirty things, his lazy attitude only emphasised the suaveness and your excitement about being pushed down, or he could melt someone's heart by simply being the complete opposite.

"I see, so that's why. Then I misjudged you."

Leon literally laughed for a good 10 minutes, stopped, then started again, stopped, then again, stopped- this vicious cycle made Eric unable to cool his head while controlling his anger and shame.

Stop rubbing more lava to my melting dignity!

"I-If you understand, good..." get a grip, Eric! Since when are you acting like a timid middle-schooler encountering PDA in public for the first time?

"Haha!" Leon slowly calmed himself and then stood up. Eric heard the chair moving back before footsteps stopped next to Eric. Then-

"Teacher, look at me."

Slowly, Eric followed suit and was immensely surprised by the bright smile Leon had, "As a thanks for giving me a pleasant surprise here-"

Eric was perplexed when Leon gently poked Eric's cheek. His wide eyes met Leon's beautifully curved ones before suddenly-

POOF

"Congrats host, 4000 points. Mission complete!"

Eric found himself back in the classroom.

"T-teacher!" teary-eyed Nol instantly threw himself at Eric and clung like super glue unable to peel off. It took Eric a while to digest what happened and when he did, he immediately looked to the left where Leon now, lazily, sat on his seat and smiled at Eric.

For some reason, a slight blush crept up on Eric's face but his acting game was so strong no one but himself noticed it.

In the end, Eric didn't get to know Leon better or maybe he did?

Either way, Eric first had to take care of an abandoned puppy, "I'm fine, Nol, don't worry."

Eric even patted Nol's head whose glistening eyes now looked like delicate crystals.

"Teacher, I'm glad nothing happened to you," then Nol glared at Leon, "How can you do this to our teacher! I expected better of you."

Leon lazily waved Nol's accusations away and said, "But the teacher had fun."

"Is that true teacher?" Nol's big round eyes made Eric unable to look at him, "It was ok. But I'm tired now, I'd like to-"

POOF!

Fuck, are you serious? It hasn't even been fucking 5 minutes and now you lay this trick on me again?

"Teacher!" under everyone's eyes Eric suddenly disappeared.

"Where's he?" Nol became worried, "There was no magic word or-"

Nol was anxious, how could the teacher disappear? Was he in a story? But it was impossible because-

"He disappeared too," Nadi's voice made everyone look around. Nol scowled. What the heck? So Eric was really in another story? But how? Nothing was triggered!

***

Meanwhile, Eric had a splitting headache before he managed to calm down. He just wanted to take a nice bath and bury himself in his bed, watch TV, relax and flush away his worries. But now he was pulled into another story, without even knowing whose! Who was still left? But then-