I crave more of you, come and let me inside.

Warning: Some steamy parts- gracious steam to warm your blackened hearts

---------------------------

"Teach, what are you doing?" Fil already laid on the bed and looked at Eric, "We've done this countless times."

"You're right," Eric smiled and laid next to Fil while in his heart he cursed Fil.

Countless times? Done? Why the hell are you making it sound so ambiguous? Screw you! Fuck this!! I hate this shit! Why am I stuck in the same plot device over and over again? Fuck you all!

"Tomorrow will be a long day, let's rest now. Goodnight," Eric said that despite knowing demons could go a week without sleeping. But Eric wanted to say something to signalise they were going to sleep because he felt a very weird aura coming from Fil.

For some reason, Eric sensed danger from it, so he wanted an excuse to make sure they both played dead. Right now!

"Sure teach," surprisingly, Fil agreed easily but his voice was rough and hoarse. 

Eric didn't think much about it until about an hour later when he almost fell asleep, he felt an arm slinging around his waist and pulling him towards a very muscular body.

Eric shut his eyes and pretended to sleep. What the hell was Fil doing, being the big spoon spooning Eric? What the hell was Fil hugging him from behind for?

Eric thought as long as he didn't give a reaction, everything would pass and he'd fall asleep. Fil wouldn't do anything, right? But Eric was wrong. So wrong.

Just a second later, Fil's hot voice tingled Eric's ear as his lips brushed past Eric's skin, "Teach, are you awake?"

W-What would happen if Eric was awake? Eric thought for a second before deciding to pretend he was asleep. For a good minute, nothing happened and then Fil's damned erotic voice appeared again, "Teach you're asleep, right?"

Again, what would happen if I'm awake? But Eric got the answer after a second. Fil's large hand moved under Eric's shirt and trailed his upper body up and down.

Wherever his fingertips touched, a hot sensation was left behind, burning into Eric's body a current to tingle his insides.

Fuck, Eric should've said he was awake. Why the hell was Fil being so touchy for? Was he always like this? No, no, no that couldn't be, so why now?

Eric couldn't guess but Fil was at his limit. He had to touch Eric no matter what. 

Fil was already hard an hour ago but waited for Eric to fall asleep. Now that he had Eric in his arms, he made sure his lower body wasn't in contact with Eric's, so his hard bulge would stay hidden. 

But Eric was sweating bullets. Fil's hand, very easily, became naughtier. His fingers first circled around Eric's chest before they started to play with Eric's rosy buds.

Sensitive. Eric was sensitive there! This wasn't good!

Eric tried hard to surpress the moans of pleasure but his body shivered each time Fil's finger went to his bud and tickle it. A certain place also started to rise for Eric.

Fuck, what the hell was he doing with a demon in a bed being sexually touched like this? Although Eric didn't want this to happen, it felt too good for him to stop Fil. Fil was bloody good at this! Fil's fingers were too skilled! Any woman would definitely love Fil's fingers!

Eric squeezed his eyes shut. This was too much stimulation. He wanted to raise his hands to cover his mouth but was afraid it'd give him away. So, Eric laid there, silently enduring the pleasure as now both of Fil's hands made Eric's upper body their home.

Just when Eric thought he couldn't take it anymore, Fil's hoarse voice lulled Eric in, "Teach you're awake, right? Lemme hear you."

Fuck, don't call me teach! I feel like I'm doing something immoral here! And don't uncover my act like this. But Fil's foreplay game was so strong, he even notched it up a level. Fil's fingers were really good and so, Eric couldn't hold it in anymore and let out a "Nhnn...ah..."

"Good job, teach."

Fuck, Eric didn't want to be praised by this simpleton. He had to stop this but then Eric thought about it. Everyone thought Eric was Fil's lover but would the readers accept this? Wasn't this turning into another genre? Eric couldn't allow this!

"Relax and sleep, I won't do more than that."

Just as Fil said it, his hands left Eric's rosy buds alone but continued to trail across Eric's chest. How am I supposed to sleep like this?

But then Eric arrived at a crucial point. It was easier to use the excuse of the hero doing foolish things under the spell of a vixen. People accepted it easier if their great hero was blinded by love, manipulated by his lover to do whatever his lover wanted.

So, the hero didn't come over as too dumb. Although, being lovestruck to the point of losing any logic and common sense was just... straight stupid.

So, Eric had to play Fil's lover now? Eric thought he could just be the bullied kid the hero took pity on, who actually turned out to be the next Demon King, but now Eric's role got promoted from pitiful bullied kid to lover.

Damn, what the hell was this evolution process?

Eric was so lost in thoughts, he didn't noticed Fil's hands anymore and soon fell asleep.

Yet for Fil, another night full of anguish had yet to pass but now, at least, he could touch Eric while he jerked off.

With his head buried in the crook of Eric's neck, while one of his hands played with Eric's nipple again, the other stroked his thick and yearning member.

Fil's short and rapid breathing collided against Eric's skin and the skin contact felt so good and refreshing for Fil, he came more excessively and faster this time. More and more thick white liquid spilt on the inside of Fil's underwear until they also painted Eric's body.

"Ha...ha..." Fil felt too good being able to do it while holding Eric. Fil shuddered at the blissful thought of how it felt once he was inside Eric.

Warm and tight. But then Fil reminded himself Eric was human. Should his big cock enter Eric, it was all over for this fragile and tempting human.

Dammit, Fil cursed and even more aggressively rubbed his length to the point his loud moans vibrated against the peaceful sleeping Eric. Fil was at a loss how Eric could sleep through this.

The exhilarated feeling Fil got when he felt Eric shivering, was spurring Fil even more on. Just the thought of Eric trembling under him, created a volcano inside Fil, exploding and submerging all of him in scorching hot lava.

More, more, more. Fil needed more. Wanted more. Desired more. It was all so he could... all so he could...

"Hah..." the sun lit up the room and Fil spent another sleepless night jerking off to his human teacher. 

Fil was damned if this continued but he couldn't contain his lust. Couldn't stop it, he had to indulge in it and do more.

Fil quickly wiped his fruitful results off Eric's body and then took a shower. Another night passed with Eric being completely oblivious but Fil swore, this soon would change. Maybe he'd break his own rule. If he went gentle, Eric wouldn't shatter, right?