No words left anymore

It's been a week since Eric became the CEO's personal assistant and this news made it all over the company, raising Eric's hate bar by infinite. Of course, Eric was hated more than ever before. Not even his authors could- no, nothing could rival the hate his authors had for Eric.

Let's face that. Eric face this already. But then came something even worse than being hated by everyone. Yes, it was greasy, sleazy men disgustingly making moves on you, abusing their powers, using you as their pleasure, only attracted to your three golden proportions, that hopefully one day turn them off and turn them to the three world view shattering real proportions.

The manager thought Eric was so easy, since on just his second day, little Eric, pardon Erica, made it to the position of the CEO's personal assistant. If she didn't climb into his bed, then everyone would instantly quit. To be fair, although Eric didn't sleep with the CEO, they were still quite sexually intimate. Much to Eric's misfortune! He had literally no chance, ok! So stop fucking breathing into my ears and wetting my neck and fucking get of my case.

"Erica, don't be like this. C'mon, it's not that hard for you to spread your legs."

WHAT THE FUCK? Is that what you as a manager should say?

"Let's go to the toilet and-"

FUCK! Eric couldn't' take it anymore! He pulled out to slap the hell out of him but his old friend came back.

Option 1: Do it with him now.

Hello, did you forget I'm a pure white lotus only made for the ML? Stop trying to make me a cuckold maker for fuck's sake! This isn't NTR! None of this cursed genre is!

Option 2: Cut off his diddly doo maker

"..."

Ok, this was too brutal. As a fellow man, Eric wanted no one to experience brutal castration.

Option 3: Strip.

Excuse me? Are you reverting to not being normal at all again? None of these options seem useful!

Strip! Strip it is! Oh, how Eric hated this! So so much! When could he finally leave? When Eric pulled down his jacket, the manager's eye shone.

"Oh baby, I knew it."

FUCK OFF! I'm not doing this because I want to or because I'm fucking easy like you said I am!

This game should better have a backup plan for Eric to escape this situation! But as one piece after another fell, Eric knew he had to do something himself! He couldn't rely on the plot to save him, only passive bad characters with plot armour would do this! And he as an FL, even plot holes would be better than this!

But what should Eric do to escape this body control? How did he do it previously? With sheer willpower? Or maybe Eric didn't know! He was after all, a soulless FL Character!

But then Eric found something. Although he couldn't move his body, he could move his insides! Was this the time he would learn organ bending? His time to study how to arrange his insides?

Of course, fucking not, because all that Eric could do was to put all pressure on his butthole to make it poke out and weirdly contract.

No matter how attractive one was, the contracting of opening and closing your shithole remained fucking disgusting but that tiny hole was also the entrance of pleasure and ecstasy for the demons. So, in the end, it was still attractive, right?

But even pushing his insides all to his hole couldn't make him even faint. So, it was like this, Eric was the ultimate slave of the Do S plot and game, and this M really played his role well.