Are you kidding me???

Eric obviously couldn't kill Slasherman immediately, no matter how much his hands itched to do so. He had to figure out the truth before they escaped and end the story because the readers will definitely want to know the reason behind everything.

The story couldn't leave them hanging in the dark. The readers wanted answers but seeing fucking Slasherman keeping his mouth shut, pissed Eric off. He kicked Slasherman and the latter fell over.

You gave me such a hard time and now you're not saying anything? Quit giving me bullshit to serve the story! Play your role and spit out your reasons like a proper cliché villain! Do it now!

"You're not going to talk?" Eric crossed his arms and tried to look like a true protagonist. He was about to beat the villain up! It didn't help that Lyna, the dog was jumping around fueling Eric's amplified image of himself, 'Teacher, you're so cool! So cool!'

Eric, Tom and Lyna circled around Slasherman in front of the room's door. Since Slasherman really couldn't enter rooms, Eric had to question Slasherman this way. Eric wondered how Slasherman bathed and went to the toilet without a room. Eric stepped a bit closer to Slasherman and sniffed.

Slasherman smelt fairly normal, well if you disregard the overwhelming metallic smell of blood.

Eric also took a closer look at Slasherman but for some reasons, Eric couldn't make out his face. It was kind of blurry as if something was blocking Eric from viewing his face. Was this the setting?

"Say something," Eric kicked Slasherman but that damn bastard's mouth seemed to be sewed together. Eric could only pull out the 'I know your worst fear card' to threaten Slasherman.

"I'll kill myself because this is the last body I can possess. You should know. Living like this, trapped here, being haunted by you, who wants to continue this? I should put myself out of my misery."

Slasherman glanced at Tom, at least Eric was sure he did.

"Don't get the wrong idea here. He's also a murderer I managed to befriend. Not all are nuts."

Although Eric didn't know he was telling the truth, he said it so confidently that Tom flinched. Tom only killed a person as revenge and self-defence and because he didn't have a choice. Tom lowered his head and regretted his decision.

Tom also wanted to remain innocent. Eric saw Tom's dropping mood and thought he offended Tom, so he gently patted Tom on the back.

This actually lifted Tom's heavy cast. Slasherman saw that he had no choice and bought the lie Eric told him. Slasherman's voice was rough yet light like a young male riddled with 10 lifetimes of hardships and sorrow, "I also don't know. I woke up one day with the mission to kill Timmy and escape. Every resident has a mission."

Damn, Eric thought Slasherman was the final boss but apparently behind Slasherman was another mastermind who was responsible for all this mess. How long did Eric have to continue this story? He just wanted to leave!

"Ok," it didn't matter, their ultimate goal was to escape and see what came afterwards, "Let's leave."

Eric grabbed Slasherman's axe, "We'll leave you here. Don't come after me again."

Well since Slasherman had to kill Timmy to be able to leave, if Timmy escaped this building, Slasherman's fate was to be forever trapped here, so Eric didn't have to worry about him.

When they arrived on the ground floor, they stood before the entrance door. Eric used the axe to smash the bars. With Lyna's help, the door could finally be used. Fuck, was there a point to catch Slasherman and use his axe?

Wait, yes, yes there was. This should be a satisfying conclusion about Slasherman for the readers.

Eric opened the door and took the first step out only... only for all three of them to fall into bigger despair.

A literary nightmare fell before their eyes. This world was fucked up. It  was worse than any apocalyptic, post-apocalyptic disaster in the horror world. How were they going to survive? Everything was destroyed, ravaged yet monsters crept around.

Luckily, Eric heard a bing, "Congrats for changing the story successfully."

Ah, Eric forgot about this fucktard system. So, Eric completed the story already? Then what's this shit?

"The next part is the second book of the story because the author decided to make a trilogy."

You! Eric glared at Lyna who seemed to be able to hear the system now. Lyna retreated and coaxingly moved around Eric's legs very meekly and guilty.

"As a reward, you'll be able to return to your world!"

All around Eric grew dark. Eric did feel a bit bad for Tom but the system assured him that time stood still until the second book was written and while Lyna rewrote the story according to the changes Eric made, the original Timmy will return. Eric felt a bit better knowing that Tom would be safe. Well, as safe as it could get in such a fucked up world.

The next second, Eric opened his eyes, he came back to the all-familiar and now much-loved classroom.

"T-Teacher!" Nol teared up, instantly fell into Eric's arms and sobbed, "We were so worried!"

"Ok, ok," Eric patted Nol's head and was glad to be back.

"I'm sorry!" Lyna instantly apologised and bowed, "I'll change the story now!"

Serious, Lyna took her stuff and ran out. Eric saw the look of determination on her face and was relieved. It seemed like that if Eric edited the story, it'd appear in the author's mind and need to be written down.

Eric fell on his chair with a sobbing Nol and was glad to be back. So, so glad. Eric wanted to rest and for a long, long, long while not having anything to do with stories.

"Teacher, you need to know that-'' Nol started but was interrupted by a roaring Fil, "Yo teach, it seems you made it out alive. How was it?"

Eric had no energy left to talk to Fil and ignored him.

"Teach look at my story next!" Fil put his paper in the front of Eric.

"Stop it, Fil!" Nol wanted to take it away but Eric was faster.

With a burning heart yet a kind smile, Eric mentally wanted to rip apart any story he saw.

He held the story up and said, "You want me to edit 'The hero'? I'll edit when I'm-" Poof.

Eric felt like he heard a mechanical snicker before once again everything turned red.

"Teacher!" Nol very dramatic shouted.

He didn't tell the teacher about the requirement yet. What a failure he was!

When Eric, again, opened his eyes, he saw the bright sky and grassland in front of him.

This time, no system appeared but Eric saw humans flying around either on their swords or normally. 

...

Fuck, I teleported again!