Zoro Celebrates Sana's Birthday

Hi Friends,
      The plot of this story may be different, but the emotions are same. You may find some scenes similar to my previous stories because the person who is portraying the story is again the same. "Me" So a fair warning those who don't like repetition 😜😜❤❤

Sana's mobile beeped. She was late  again. She picked up the call and held it between her shoulder and her ear, adjusting it properly.
Sana: Bolo Sunita??
Sunita: Didi Zoro se baat karo??
Sana: Zoro...
Zoro: Mama aap abhi tak kyu nhi aaye??
Sana: Zoro?? Baby aap abhi tak kyu jag rahe ho?? It's eleven beta. Tumko abhi apne bed pe soya hua hona chahiye tha.
Zoro: But it's Saturday na mama...
Sana: Aur Saturday ko aapka bedtime kya hai??
Zoro: Ten thirty.
Sana: Fir?? It's eleven now na??
Zoro: I'm missing you mama. Jaldi aa jaao na.
Sana: Hayeee mera baccha.. Bas mai twenty minutes me pahuchti hu. Ok??
Zoro: Ok mama. Jaldi aana.
Sana: Jee beta.
     Sana grabbed the papers putting them in the drawers she locked them. She took her purse, came out of the cabin and rushed passed her boss Vishal's cabin, waving a bye to him. But he came out and stopped her.
Vishal: Sana suno....
    Sana stopped and looked behind.
Sana: Yes Vishal??
Vishal: Leaving??
    Sana nodded.
Vishal: Care for a coffee??
Sana: Actually nhi. Zoro wait kar raha hai.
Vishal: A coffee won't take long.
Sana: I'm sorry Vishal. Mujhe sach me late ho raha hai. Will meet you on Monday. Yeh coffee udhar rahi. Fir kabhi.
Vishal: Ok. Thek hai jaao. Enjoy your Sunday.
Sana: Sure. Bye. Good night.
Vishal: Good Night.
    The door was opened by his five year old son. An apple of her eye. Her everything. Zoro. He smiled and her heart skipped a beat. It reminded her of his dad. She took a deep breath and smiled back. Keeping the purse on the table near by, she picked Zoro up. Zoro encircled his arms around her mama's neck and gave a broad smile.
Sana: Kya hua baby?? Aap kyu miss kar rahe the mama ko??
Zoro: Vo... Aise he.
    Sana thought Zoro is hiding something from her.
Sana: Matlab?? Kuch hua hai kya?? Aapne ne kuch kiya hai kya??
Zoro: Nahi Mama. Aapko morning me bhi nhi mila na isliye miss kar raha tha.
Sana: Zoro... Badmash.... Koi miss nhi kar rahe the aap mama ko. Aapko daat na pade isliye bahana bana rahe ho na?? Sab samjhti hu mai.
Zoro: Nahi sach me miss kar raha tha aapko. I promise.
Sana: Accha ok ok. Par beta meri baat dyaan se suno. Agar hum rules banate hai na to hame usse follow bhi karne honge. Aapko bhi aur mama ko bhi. Nobody is allowed to break rules. Aapko weekday me ten and weekends me ten thirty ko sona hai. Hai na?? To ab chalo aap sone.
Zoro: But Mama I want you to put me to sleep. Aap roz late aati ho.
Sana: Accha chalo mai sulati hu mere bete ko. Aur kal se mai jaldi aane ke koshish karungi.
Zoro: Promise??
Sana: Promise.
    Sana had put Zoro to sleep. She went to her room and got fresh changing into her night suit. She lay on the bed eyes closed. She must have dozed for just few minutes when there was a knock on the door. Opening her eyes with a start she saw Zoro enter her room with a small cake in his hand and a candle lit on it. Sana was stunned at first, but then composed herself bringing a wide smile on her lips.
Zoro: Happy birthday mama.
Sana: Awwww. Thank you baby... Aap ko....
    Zoro kept the cake on her bed, climbed in Sana's arms and kissed her cheeks. This brought a smile on her face. Hugging him tight, she kissed his cheeks.
Sana: Aap ko yaad tha??
Zoro: Haa yaad tha. Aur dekho mai aur Sunita didi ne aapke leye cake banaya hai.
Sana: Hayeee mera baccha. Thank you so much. Thank you Sunita.
Sunita: Happy birthday didi.
Sana: Thanks
    Sunita looked after Zoro. She was a twenty two year old girl and was with them for past three years. She loved Zoro unconditionally and was a great help to Sana. All three of them cut the cake and fed each other. Zoro was now tired with the days excitement and went to sleep in her arms. She had tears in her eyes. This was the best gift God has bestowed upon her. Of all the hardship and pain she had gone through in her twenty seven years of life, God has gifted her with this ray of sunshine which warms her cold heart.
    It was twelve forty five and her mobile buzzed. She picked up the call with a smile on her face. Her friend philosopher and guide. Mahi di.
Sana: Hello??
Mahi: Kaisi hai tu??
Sana: Ek minute ruko.
    She removed Zoro from her arms, layed him on the bed and went to balcony.
Sana: Thek hu di. Yeh raat ko mai kaisi rahungi.
Mahi: Mujhe pata tha tu sooyi nhi hogi. Isleye call kiya.
Sana: Di Zoro ne aaj mere leye cake banaya. Vo bada ho raha hai aur mera birthday celebrate karne laga hai. Ab iske liye mujhe apne birthday pe khush rehna padega na??
Mahi: Sana uss baat ko sath saal ho gaye hai baby. Tu usse bhulne ke koshish to kar. Zoro ko kabhi pata nhi chalna chahiye.... Mujhe call kar ke bola tha Zoro ne ke vo cake bana raha hai tere leye.
Sana: Mai usse aur uske zulm ko kabhi nhi bula sakti di. Maaf to kar diya hai maine usse. Lekin bhulna mushkil hai mere leye. Par aaj jab Zoro cake leke aaya na di to thode der ke liye mai sach me vo khaufnaak raat bhul gayi.
Mahi: Aur aise aage bhi hoga dekh. Tere zindagi me aise koi aayega jo yeh tere saare dukho ko bhulne me teri madat karega.
Sana: Mere zindagi me koi nhi aane wala di. Aur mujhe chahiye bhi nhi. Mere liye mera baccha he kaafi hai. Usse he ek accha insaan banana hai mujhe.
Mahi: Sana tu aise he zindagi bhar nhi reh sakti. Sab aadmi aise nhi hote. Bahot saare bahot acche bhi hote hai. Tu aise categorise mat kar na baby. Aur apne leye khusiyo ke darwaze band mat kar. Ab Jay ko tu jaanti hai. Kya vo accha nhi hai.
Sana: Aap bahot lucky ho di.
Mahi: To tu bhi to apne aap ko chance de na Sana. Dekh tujhe bhi koi bahot pyaar karne wala mil jaayega. Vishal tere taraf attracted hai. Divorcee hai, par bahot accha insaan hai. Tu usse chance he nhi deti apne karib aane ka. Tu ek kadam bada ke to dekh. Ho sakta hai vo tere life me bahot saari khushiyaan laaye.
Sana: Di meri life me khushiyaan hai. Mera baccha hai. Mujhe aur kuch nhi chahiye. Bahot khaa li thokar maine ab sirf sambhal kar rehna hai.
Mahi: Ek aadmi ke wajah se zindagi bhar akele rehna kaha ke akalmandi hai??
    Sana did not answer.
Mahi: Accha chal aaraam kar tu. Kal baat karte hai. Aaja ghar kal Zoro ko lekar. Lunch sath karte hai.
Sana: Nahi di. Kal Zoro ko promise kiya hai ke usse mall le jaaungi. Game zone me games khelne hai usko.
Mahi: Thek hai chal. So jaa ab. Zyaada sooch mat. Aur neend nhi aaye to mujhe call kar. Vishal ke baare me bahot acchi acchi baate hai mere pass tujhe batane ke leye.
    Sana laughed.
Sana: Bye di.
Mahi: Bye. So jaa aaraam se.
Sana: Hmmm
    She disconnected the call and went to the bed. Laying on the bed she closed her eyes. Sleep overtook her as she was very tired by the day's activities. It was three thirty when she woke up with a start. Her heart was hammering in her chest. It happened again. She had not got this dream in so many months. But she got it tonight. She ought to get it tonight. Tonight was a night seven years back she was punished brutally for not being a good wife. The scare on her shoulder was symbol of it. She was covered in sweat. Breathing heavily, she took water from the night stand gulping on it. Switching on the light of the bathroom she stood under the shower trying to cool her body. A sob came out of her mouth. When was she going to overcome all this fear?? This fear, hurt and pain?? Wishing no one should go through the torture she had gone through. She stayed under the shower until her body and soul has gone cold again. Changed and came out to find his baby boy curled in the bed. Sneaking next to him, she kissed his hair and lay closing her eyes. Trying to close, all the memories that has made her what she is today. Lonely and rigid.

Click on the⭐ And drop a 💬 if you liked this chapter.