"It Was Always You"

Sid had just come out of the shower he had a meeting today afternoon. And then he was planning to go to Sana's place to meet Zoro. And of course Sana. He thought which brought smile on his face. As he was getting ready he heard his phone buzz under the pillows. He went to the bed and picked the pillow up. He was a bit surprised to find Mahi on the call and  picked it up.
Sid: Yes madam. Good morning madam.
Mahi: Good morning. Good morning. Kya kar raha hai??
Sid: Kuch nhi abhi naha kar aaya.
Mahi: Accha?? Tu nahata hai?? Teri shakal dekh kar lagta nhi hai.
Sid: Abee roz nahata hu mai. Aur bahot acchi hai shakal meri. Meri iss shakal pe to ladkiya marti hai. Aur teri vo madam bhi.
Mahi: Kon madam??
Sid: Vo jo mere bacche ke amma hai.
Mahi: Oh tu Sana ki baat kar raha hai?? Accha??
Sid: Ha usse ke baat kar raha tha.
Mahi: Accha, usne shaadi ke liye ha kardi??
Sid: Kaha ki abhi tak yaar. Wait kar raha hu mai besabri se... Pata nhi kab vo apna mann banaegi aur mujhe iss agony se nikalegi.
Mahi: Accha?? To tune usse propose kiya to usne kya kaha??
Sid: Propose?? Propose to maine nhi kiya....
Mahi: Kya?? Kya kaha tune?? Propose nhi kiya tune?? You got to be kidding me......Siddharth tu itna dumb hoga maine socha nhi tha yaar?? You have really disappointed me.
Sid: Par propose ki baat kaha se aa gayi......Tu ne suggest kiya, maine ha kiya aur usne time manga. To fir....
Mahi: Par baby vo maine apni khuvaish jatai the. Aur shadi tujhe, usse karni hai. Mujhse nhi. Tu agar usse shadi karna chahta hai to vo tujhe usse bolna padega na??
Sid: F.. K yaar, yeh to maine soochna he nhi....
Mahi: To sooch bhai mere..... Aur tarike se propose kar. Yeh sab cheeze ladkiyon ko zindagi bhar yaad rehti hai. Usse accha lagega. Aur yakin maan uski liye kisine kuch nhi kiya hai. Jo tu karega na, vo uske liye sab pehli baar wala experience hoga. Samaj raha hai na tu, mai kya keh rahi hu??
Sid: Ha ha sweetheart mai samaj gaya.
Mahi: Thek hai chal. Rakhti hu mai.....Aur ha sun, Sana ko bolna nhi ki maine tujhe yeh sab karne ko kaha.
Sid: Ok. Thek hai...... Accha sun... Thank you yaar. Thank you so much.
Mahi: Tere aur Sana ke liye kuch bhi, mere bhai. Bye.
Sid: Bye.
     Mahi is a sweetheart. Sid realised, he had not asked Sana for her hand in marriage. He needs to do something about it. Sid called Arun and discussed something in detail with him. He then dialled Sana's number. She picked it on the second ring.
Sid: Hi Jaana...
Sana: Hi....
Sid: Kya kar rahi the??
Sana: Kuch nhi, Zoro ko breakfast kara rahi the. Bahot pareshaan karta hai khaane peene me vo Siddharth....
Sid: Baccha hai baby vo...
Sana: Haa to aakar karaya kar tu... Vaha bait kar bolna aasaan hota hai.
Sid: Ok, ok, relax. Itna kyu gussa ho rahi hai. Kuch karte hai hum iss baare me.
Sana: Gussa nhi ho rahi hu. Par fir vo subah subah kuch nhi khata to pareshaan ho jaati hu mai. Accha chal tu bata, kyu call kiya tha??
Sid: Tujhe I love you bolne ke liye.
     This brought a smile on Sana's face.
Sana: Accha?? To bol??
Sid: I love you Jaana. I really love you very very much.
Sana: I love you too.
Sid: Aur tune jo mera message delete kiya hai, to teri awaaz sunne ki liye call to tujhe he karunga na.
Sana: Ha vo bhi sahi hai.
Sid: Jaana tune ek baat notice ke kya??
Sana: Kya??
Sid: Itne saalo me hum kabhi date pe nhi gaye. Hai na??
Sana: Date??
Sid: Haa. Ek proper date.
Sana: Hmmm
Sid: Chalegi mere sath date pe?? Ek proper dinner date pe??
     Sana chocked on her voice. Tears formed in her eyes. She couldn't speak.
Sid: Bolna Jaana?? Chalegi??
Sana: Hmmm.
Sid: Tu aaj raat aata hu mai tujhe seven thirty ko pick karne. Thek hai??
Sana: Hmmm
Sid: Jaana tu ro rahi hai??
Sana: Nahi....
Sid: Baby tune kaha tha na ki mai teri aadat daal lu?? Ab tu bhi inn sab cheezo ki aadat daal le. Yeh sab to tera haq hai mujhpe. Aur yeh isliye nhi ki tu mere bete ki maa hai. Yeh iss liye ke mai tujhe beinteha pyar karta hu. Samahji??
Sana: I love you Siddharth.
Sid: I love you too baby. Bye.
Sana: Bye...
Sid: Accha sun...
Sana: Hmmm??
Sid: Zoro ko hum Maa ki paas....
Sana: Nahi Siddharth, mai Sunita aur Zoro ko di ke paas bhej dungi.
Sid: Ok thek hai. Bye.
Sana: Bye.
     Sana sat and cried happy tears. Was this wonderful man really going to be hers and only hers?? How had she got so lucky to get so much of love?? She had always thought that God has not been good to her, but she was wrong. She felt she was one of the luckiest person in the world. She has to prepare for the evening. She wants to look her best for him. What should she wear?? What should she do so that his eyes get stuck on her?? And then she picked up her mobile and called the only person, who knows what Sana should do??
Sana: Di Siddharth ka call aaya tha.
Mahi: Accha??
Sana: Aapne usse kuch kaha kya??
Mahi: Maine?? Nahi baby. Mai call karne wali the, par fir Tara uth gayi. To time he nhi mila. Abhi karti hu mai call usse.
Sana: Di vo mujhe aaj date pe le jaa raha hai. Hamari pehli date.
Mahi: Accha?? To fir mai usse aaj call nhi karti. Kal kar lungi.
Sana: Ha thek hai.
Mahi: Vaise tum dono ka sahi hai. Sab kar liya, date ko chod ke.
Sana: Di... Kuch bhi bolte ho aap.
Mahi: Are sahi to kaha... Ab ek beta hua hai to sab kuch kiya to hoga he na?? Aur abhi bhi tum dono...
Sana: Aap na. Call rakh rahi hu mai....
     Mahi laughed out loud enjoying Sana's helplessness.
Mahi: Accha accha chal bol kyu call kiya tha??
Sana: Kya pehnu??
Mahi: Mmmm... Sari pehen.
Sana::Ok...
Mahi: Mere bhijwa du??
Sana: Aree nhi. Pichle diwali me aapne di the, vo abhi tak nhi pehne. Aaj pehenti hu.
Mahi: Ha thek hai. Sunita aur Zoro ko bhej de yaha.
Sana: Ha thek hai.
Mahi: Ek kaam kar afternoon me he bhej de dono ko. Take Tu sukun se tayar ho sake.
Sana: Di aapko pata hai, aap duniya me sabse best ho.
Mahi: Ha vo to pata hai mujhe.
    They both laughed at Mahi's jest.
Mahi: Chal bye.
Sana: Bye.
        Sana was ready by seven fifteen and waiting for Sid's call. She was very nervous and having chills in her body. They had met, they had spend so much time together, they had even made love. Then why this date was making her so tensed?? Exactly five minutes later Sana's mobile rang. It was Sid. She picked up the call with shaking hands. Sid spoke with heaviness in his voice. Was he feeling the same?? Sana thought.
Sid: Jaana. Aa raha hu. Tujhe lene.
Sana: Hmmm.
Sid: Ok.
Sana:Siddharth....
Sid: Haa??
Sana: Call karna, mai niche aa jaaungi.
Sid: Thek hai.
    Sana came out of the lift to find a most dashing man standing leaning to the car with his legs crossed, looking in his mobile. He was wearing a grey Jacket and was looking as sexy as hell. Sana stood on the spot gazing at him with thirsty eyes. He straightened, with a hundred emotions playing on his face.
    Sid looked up from his mobile and forgot to breathe. Stood in front of him was the beauty so bewitching he wanted to stand they looking at her all his life. Clad in a cream and golden saree, with a hair tied in a knot and earrings dangling in the ears, his love was looking breathtakingly beautiful. She came forward and stood in front of him and he was having difficulty removing his eyes from her's.
Sana: Siddharth...
    He still did not move nor looked away from her. Sana shook him by his arm.
Sana: Siddharth??
Sid: Haa... Haa haa...
     Looking away he ran his fingers through his hair. He turned around and opened the door of a passenger seat for her. She sat inside and he closed the door. Coming around, sat inside and drove out of the building gate. Not once did Sid looked in Sana's direction.
     Sana was feeling awkward now. Why was he not speaking?? Was she not looking nice?? Was he disappointed with her?? They were driving for more than half an hour now and Sid has not said a word.
Sana: Siddharth...... Kya hua hai?? Kya mujhse koi galti hue hai?? Kya maine kuchh galat kiya hai??
    He did not reply and Sana touched his arm. He then looked at her.
Sana: Siddharth....
Sid: Jaana..... Kya mai sach me tere layak hu??
     Sana was shocked as she saw raw emotions in his eyes.
Sana: Siddharth please, thoda side me gaadi ruka.
Sid: Sana mai...
Sana: Please baby.
Sid: Ok.
    He stopped the car on the side of the road.
Sana: Siddharth idhar mere taraf dekh.
     Sid looked at her.
Sana: Siddharth ab mai puchti hu. Kya mai tere layak hu?? Tu apne aap ko dekh. Itna handsome, itna famous. Kya nhi hai tere paas. Tujhe to koi bhi mil sakti hai. Fir bhi tu mere sath hai....
Sid: Sana yeh sab faltu baate hai. Mujhe jaisi ladki apne life me chahiye vo bas tu he hai.
Sana: Aur mujhe jaisa chahiye usse to kahi zyada accha tu hai.
Sid: Kuch bhi mat bol...
Sana: Dekha apne aap ko aaine me. Aisi he nhi marti ladkiyo tujhpe.
Sid: Aise kuch nhi hai.
Sana: Oho.. Kitna sharma raha hai. Chehra lal ho gaya mere baby ka.
Sid: Shut up Sana. Kuch bhi mat bol. Abhi chale.
Sana: Hmmm
     Sana encircled her hands around Sid's arm and rested her head on his shoulder.
Sana: Kitna maza aata hai na tujhe yeh sooch ke, ki ladkiya tujhpe marti hai??
Sid: Kuch bhi bakwas mat kar. Hum date pe jaa raha hai, aur tu yeh kuch bhi baate kar rahi hai..
Sana: Accha accha nhi karti. Fir kabhi ke liye rakhte hai.
Sid: Fir kabhi ke liye bhi nhi chahiye.
Sana: Dekhte hai.
Sid: Tujhe mujhe tang karne me bahot maza aata hai na??
Sana: Bahot.
    He shook his head resigning.
    They halted at a tall building. Sid opened the car door for her and she came out. Sana felt her heart will come out in her mouth. It was hammering in her chest. Sid lend his hand and she grabbed on it, as she was scared she may faint with excitement. They entered a lobby and walked to their right and in the lift. He pressed the top floor button. So they were to dine on terrace, she thought. He did not leave her hand. Sana looked at his face realising how lucky she was to have such a handsome man in her life The one who loves her so deeply. The lift halted and doors opened. Sid led her out and they turned. Sana stopped and stood still. The whole area was covered with flowers and lights and candles. To the right was a table with two chairs and candle stands with candles lit all around it. To it's left was a mattress with lots of colorful pillows and with four pillars standing on four sides and covered with red and white roses. A blanket made of the same flowers covered the top as ceiling. Vases with flowers were kept on both sides. The fragrance played on Sana's nostrils making her feel giddy. And in the center was a couch lit with stars hanging around it. The backdrop had the same stars dangling, making the area look all bright. She was so engrossed in the view in front of her that she forgot Sid was standing next to her.
Sid: Jaana....
Sana: Hmmmm??
     Sana looked blankly at Sid and then it registered to her. Tears formed at the back of her eyes and she blinked it way.
Sid: Chale??
    She nodded not trusting her voice. They moved forward and entered the terrace. She had not seen it from outside but when she entered she saw a picture of her's and Sid's which they had clicked at Sandakphu, where they both were looking at each other forgetting the world, was kept on the stand. Sana moved and touched that photo. She stroke on Sid's cheek on the picture. Sid came and stood behind her. Sana felt his body touch her from behind and she turned around. He took her hand and brought it to his cheek. She stroke his cheek and Sid closed his eyes taking in the feel.
Sana: Siddharth itna kuch...
    Sid opened his eyes, took her hand and brought it to his lips. He kissed her fingers.
Sid: Yeh to kuch bhi nhi Jaana. Mai isse kahi zyada tere liye karna chahta hu.
    She went in his arms and he hugged her tight. He shifted his head and looked in her eyes.
Sid: Accha laga??
Sana: Accha nhi bahot accha. Yeh itna sara surprise, mere liye....
Sid: Surprise to abhi baaki hai.
Sana: Accha?? Kya hai vo??
      Sid had wanted to wait a while before he propose. But he himself was so impatient that he decided to do it right away. Only then will he be able to relax. He took her hand and brought her to the couch.They stood facing the decorated backdrop. Sana was confused, as to what was he about to do. They was a small table near the couch and on it was a small remote. He picked it up and switch on the button. And the most beautiful words came into light. The words read "IT WAS ALWAYS YOU".
   Sana's hands shifted to her mouth. She had seen nothing so beautiful in her life. Tears started streaming down her cheeks. She turned her head to the left to look at Sid and found him bend on his knee, with a ring in his hand. Never in her life has she expected this hulk on a man to do such cute thing as this. Fresh tears flowed from her eyes.
Sana: Siddharth...
Sid: Mujhse shadi karegi Jaana??
    Sana too sat down on her knees, crying like crazy.
Sid: Jaana tu ro kyu rahi hai?? Mana karna hai to mana kar de. Par aise ro mat.
Sana: Tu pagal hai kya. Ha meri jaan mai tujhse aur sirf tujhse he shadi karungi.
     She pulled him by his collar and hugged him to her. She sobbed in his neck and he stroke her back.
Sid: Accha ab yeh ring to pehnane de....
    She moved back and he took her hand and slid the ring in her finger. She smiled at him and he kissed her forehead.
Sid: Uth jaaye ab.
    Sana nodded and he lifted her by her shoulder and made her stand. He ran his fingers in his hair.
Sana: Kya hua??
Sid: I want to kiss you yaar. Par agar mai shuru ho gaya to mujhe dar hai. I won't be able to stop. Aur fir yeh sab....
     Sana pulled him down by his collar and smashed her lips with his. She nibbled on his lower lip and Sid groan loudly. Sana smiled at her power over him. She then shifted up and took his both lips with hers and kissed him as if her life depends on it. Her kiss become wild and his groans became loud. It is at that moment Sana realised all will go waste if they both do not enjoy this beautiful decor, for which Sid has put in so much of effort. She removed her lips from his and took a step back.
Sid: Jaana..... Yaar this is not done.
     She took his hand and led him to the mattress.
Sana: Bait idhar. Mujhe yeh sab cheezo ko enjoy karne de. Yeh raat mere akhri saas tak yaad rakhni hai mujhe. Samajha na?? So don't disturb me
    She made Sid sit on the mattress and walked around taking in all minute details. Sid was watching her feeling content with how elated she was. She then came to him and he looked up.
Sid: Kya??
Sana: Siddharth mujhe yakin nhi ho raha... Tu aur ghutno pe jaakar mujhe propose kiya??
Sid: Khabardaar yeh baat agar kisise kahi to. Mai actually nhi baitne wala tha, par uss bewakoof Arun ne mujhe pata nhi kaha kaha ki vasate diye, yeh karne ke liye.
Sana: Tabhi mai soochu...
    He pulled her by her arm and she fell in his arms. He encircled his arms around her naked waist, sending shivers through her body.
Sid: But I'm happy that I did it. Tere chehre par jo khushi the na Jaana.... Vaisi he khushi mai zindagi bhar dekhna chahta hu. Aur mai vo sab kuch karunga jo vo khushi ko bharkarar rakhe. Samjhi??
Sana: Hmmm samjhi.