Sid Experiences Parenting.

They reached Mumbai, the next evening. It was seven thirty when they came out of the airport. Sid had taken the VIP exit. Sana was with him.
Sana: Chal mai nikalti hu. Tu Zoro ko laakar chod baad me.
Sid: Tu kaise jaayegi??
Sana: Vo mai cab...
She stopped when he gave her a glare.
Sid: Sana Maine tujhe usse din kaha tha ke tu mere hote huye cab nhi bulayegi.
Sana: Siddharth, tu bhi thaka hua hai....
Sid: Aur tu bhi. Chal bait gaadi me.
Sana resigned and sat in the back seat with Sid
Sid: Rajesh madam ko ghar chod kar fir hum chalte hai.
Sid took Sana's hand entwining their fingers and kept it on his lap. She looked at him and gave a loving smile. They were distracted by the buzzing of Sana's mobile. Sana tried to remove her hand from his but he did not let her.
Sana: Siddharth....
Sid looked out of the window ignoring her. She giggled and his heart skipped a beat. Never can this giggle affect him less then it does now. He thought. She removed her mobile from her purse with her free hand and looked at the screen.
Sana: Siddharth hath chod Maa hai.
She said in a low voice, so that the driver may not hear. Sid looked at the screen quizzing, but did not leave her hand. She picked the call with her uninjured hand.
Sana: Hello?? Maa??
Maa: Sana?? Mai Maa bol rahi hu.
Sana looked at Sid enquiring. He shrugged his shoulder.
Sana: Jee, jee Maa boliye na??
Maa: Beta tum log land kar gaye??
Sana: Jee kar gaye Maa. Abhi Siddharth mujhe chod kar ghar aa jaayega.
Maa: Nahi, Sana tu bhi yaha aa jaa. Maine tere liye bhi dinner banvaya hai. Karke fir chali jaana..
Sana: Aree Maa iski kya zarurat the. Mai abhi...
Maa: Bahot zarurat the. Aur yeh har baar mujhe tujhe manana kyu padta hai?? Kya tu ek baar me meri baat maan nhi sakti??
Sana: Maa.... Accha chalo aati hu.
Sana disconnected the call and looked up at Sid.
Sana: Maa mujhe dinner ke liye vaha bula rahi hai.
Sid: Ha to chal... Mai bolne wala tha par, fir tu nakhra karti, isliye nhi bola.
Sana: Aree to thoda nakra uthaya kar mera... Aise he I love you bolta hai??
Sid: Accha?? Nakra uthana hai ab madam aapka??
Sana: Haa.
Sid: Ok.
Sana: Par Siddharth mujhe fresh hona hai. Kya hum please mere ghar chale pehle. Fir chalte hai. I promise Mai zyada time nhi lagaungi.
Sid: Haa haa kyu nhi.
They entered Sana's flat and Sana vanished inside. She took a bath and changed into a kurti and plazo. She was having difficulty with her hand, but it was less painful. So when Sid had offered to help, she had refused. She had come out looking all beautiful. She wore a long sleeved kurti so than her wound could not be seen. Maa and Zoro would be worried if they see it. Sid had taken her in his arms.
Sid: Mann to kar raha hai ke tujhe khaa jaau, par vaha meri Maa aur apna beta intezaar kar rahe hai.
Sana took his face in her hand and gave peck on his lips. She started removing herself from his embrace.
Sid: Ek minute itne se apunka mann nhi bharta. Sidhe se kiss kar.
Sana: Aree hum late ho rahe hai na??
Sid: Hone de late.
He pulled her closer and started kissing her slowly at first, taking time with each lip. He gave a bite on her lower lip and she moaned in excitement, sending shivers through his body. He lost his composure and sucked on it, inserting his tongue in her mouth playing with hers. He had taken her face in his hands and angled her face, so his lips perfectly fit hers. Sana was now losing control, but Sid removed his mouth and took a step back. Both breathing heavily.
Sid: Bahot danger hai be tu.... Saala saare self control ki maa behen kar deti hai.
She smacked him on his arm.
Sana: Khud aise kiss karta hai aur mujhe dangerous bolta hai. Hath mat laga mujhe ab. Chal ab.
Sid: Aree meri Maa, aise mat bol.
Sana: Teri Maa tere ghar pe hai aur hamara rasta dekh rahi hai. Chal ab.
They reached Sid's place and the door was opened by a smiling Zoro with Maa on the toe. He jumped towards his mama and hugged Sana to her legs. Sana sat down and took Zoro in his arms.
Zoro: Mama...
Sana: Mera baccha. Kaisi ho baby??
Zoro: I'm fine.
Sana: Dadima ko tang to nhi kiya??
Zoro: Nahi mama. I'm a big boy now. Maine dadima ko gardening me help ki. Mama vaha upar ki terrace pe garden hai. Vaha bahot saare flowers lage hai.
Sana: Accha to aapne bade maze kiye fir....
Zoro nodded and then turned towards his dad and Sid at once picked his son in his arms.
Sid: Hi buddy....
Zoro: Hi papa. I missed you.
Sid: I missed you too meri jaan....
Maa was watching this trio and prayed that they always remain happy and together as they are now.
Maa: Baccho andar aao.
Sid slid Zoro down and went and hugged Maa. She stroke his back and was delighted to see happiness in Sid's eyes.
Maa: Khush reh mere bacche.
Sid stood upright and kissed Maa on her forehead. He stepped back and Maa opened her arms for Sana. She came forward and gave Maa a warm hug.
Maa: Bahot accha lagta hai mujhe, tujhe dekh kar.
They both smiled at each other.
Sid: Maa mujhe bhi.
Sana went pink and Maa looked with surprise at Sid's first and then Sana's flushed face.
Sid: Are mera matlab aapse tha. Aapko dekh kar mujhe bahot accha lagta hai.
Maa: Haa haa pata hai, pata hai.
Sid: Accha chalo ab andar. Kab se yaha darwaze me khada rakha hai.
Maa: Chalo. Aaja Sana beta....
Sid: Mai aau ya nhi??
Maa: Tujhe aana hai to aa.
Maa took Sana's hand and led her inside. They all sat in the hall. Zoro climbed on his dad's lap and sat comfortably.
Sid: Aapne papa ko miss kiya??
Zoro: Haa bahot.
Sid kissed his son's hair and hugged him. He looked at Sana getting emotional.
Sana: Zoro papa ko fresh hone do... Aao aap idhar mama ke paas baito.
Zoro climbed down and went to Sana. Maa saw the emotional display on Zoro's parents face. They understand each other so well. She thought.
Maa: Mai khana lagvati hu. Siddharth Tu fresh ho kar aa.
Sid nodded and left to his room. This attachment is all so new to Sid too. Sana thought. His son missing him, wanting to spend time with him, giving him so much love or just randomly going and sitting on his lap. This is so foreign to him and that's why he gets emotional all the time. This will not be taken away from him, from now on. She is going to say yes to marrying him. She decided.
She was deep in thought when Maa came to the Hall. Maa understood Sana wanted to go and console Sid.
Maa: Sana beta, jaao Siddharth ko bula laao. Khana lag raha hai.
Sana: Jee Maa.
Sana went to Sid's room and knocked on the door. They was no answer, so she tried the knob and opened the door. As she walked inside, Sid came out of the bathroom, only a towel wrapped around his waist, water droplets shinning on his body like small diamonds in the dim light of the room. He stood still when he saw her enter his room.She walked to him, stood in front of him and looked in his eyes. They were red. He must have cried in the shower. She encircled her arms around his waist and moved closer to him. Their body touching each other.
Sana: Roya na tu??
Sid shook his head and Sana gave him a glare.
Sana: Yeh sab ki aadat daal le. Tera beta ab jab tak tere jitna nhi hota aise he tera sath rahega, teri godi me bhi baitega, aur teri absence me tujhe miss bhi karega. Kyuki mai aur Zoro ab kahi nhi jaane wale. Aise he tere ass pass milege hum tujhe. Ab tujhe accha lage ya na lage hum tere zindagi me shaamil ho gaye hai.
Sid bend down and crashed his lips to hers. He kissed her with all the passion and emotion he was feeling right now.
Sid: Thank you Jaana. Thank you for everything.
He said between his kiss. The kiss then went from wild to sensual, making Sana melt against him. And then the door opened and they both jumped out of each other's arms. Zoro walked in and looked at both of them.
Zoro: Papa, aap mama ko kiss kar rahe the??
They both looked at each other with horror on their face.
Sana: Zoro beta...
Sana had gone all red and Sid did not understand where to look.
Zoro: Vo Bunny ke mama papa bhi karte hai kiss aur Mamu aur masi bhi.
Sana: Zoro......Beta chalo hum bahar chalte hai. Papa change karke aate hai.
They both started walking towards the door.
Sid: Sana....
Sana: Zoro beta aap chalo. Mama abhi aa rahi hai.
Zoro: Thek hai mama
Zoro walked out and Sana turned to look at him. He ran his hands through his wet hair.
Sid: Jaana iska jawab kya dena chahiye tha??
Sana: Abhi filhal kuch nhi. Usse yeh lagta hai ki mama papa ke beech me yeh normal hai. To zyada kuch bolne ki zarurat nhi. Ha agar kuch aur bole to mai samjha dungi usse.
Sid: Mera dil to abhi bhi zor zor se dhadak raha hai.
Sana: Accha. Abhi to suruaat hai. Aise bahot saare sawaal vo karta hai. Jawaab dene ko ready ho jaa. Bada papa banne ka shouk hai na?? Ab dekhti hu kaisi uske unginat sawalo ke jawaab deta hai.
Sid: Dara mat yaar.
She laughed and he felt happy.
Sid: Baap re.
Sana: Accha chal, mai chalti hu. Tu jaldi aajaa.
Sid: Haa aata hu.
Maa and Sana were waiting in the Hall with Zoro when Sid entered. He want this scene everyday in his hall. He is waiting for her reply. She has asked for time and he is waiting patiently. He doesn't want to push her, but want to make her, his wife at the earliest too. Maa looked up and smiled at him.
Maa: Aa gaya beta. Chalo khana thanda ho raha hai.
They all sat and had dinner, like one happy family enjoying Zoro's chattering all along. Sid and Sana were both worried that Zoro may mention that kiss in front of Maa. But he did not. Sid learning to be a dotting father made Zoro eat everything from his plate.
Zoro has demanded one round of his favorite video game before they leave. Sana was hesitant, but Zoro has by now wrapped his dad around his little finger. Sid couldn't say no to anything of what Zoro asks. Sana felt it's not right, but then realised this is the beginning of their bond. And they are bound to do whatever the other wants.
She and Maa were sitting on the terrace. Maa was telling her stories about her childhood and then about her children's. Sana understood that Maa was more emotionally attached to Sid, then her other children. It may be because he was alone in his life until now. She thought. Maa then took Sana's hand in her's.
Maa: Beta kuch kehna hai tujhse.
Sana: Ha ha. Bolo na Maa.
Maa: Dekh mai tujhe force nhi karna chahti, ya tujhe koi baat ki jaldi nhi karne keh rahi hu. Par Siddharth ko shadi se mana mat karna. Vo tujhse bahot zyada pyar karta hai. Mujhe pata hai vo tere alava kisi aur se shadi nhi karega. Agar tu ne usse na kaha to vo kabhi uss raste nhi jaayega. Tu keh sakti hai ke mai selfish ho rahi hu. Par mai apne bete ka ghar baste dekhna chahti hu. Usse khush dekhna chahti hu.
Sana: Are Maa aap bilkul bhi selfish nhi ho rahi ho. Aur aap jaante ho mai bhi usse uthna he pyar karti hu, jitna vo karta hai. Aur mai Siddharth ke siwai kisi aur ke baare me sooch he nhi sakti. To aap bilkul bhi fikar na kare. Sab thek ho jaayega. Hum sab ki zindagi me khushiyaan aane wali hai.
Maa: Sach beta.
Sana: Haa Maa.
Maa: Thank you. Thank you so much.
Sana: Are Maa, thank you to mujhe kehna chahiye. Aapne itna accha insaan banaya apne bete ko. Mai chahti hu ke Zoro bhi uske papa jaisa he ho. Bahot pyara hai vo. Aapka beta. Thoda khadus hai. Par accha hai.
Maa: Haa vo to hai.
They both laughed.
Sana: Maa Siddharth ka dil ekdum chote bacche jaisa hai. Har choti baat pe khush hota hai. Choti choti baato pe naaraz ho jaata hai, aur pyar se samjhao to maan bhi jaata hai. Usse Zoro ke milne ki khushi hai, par usse vo khushi sambhale nhi jaa rahi hai. Vo samaj nhi paa raha hai, ke mai kaisi itne saalo ki kami ko pura karu. Is liye har baat pe aakhe chalak jaati hai uski.
Maa: Tu kitne acche se samajti hai na usko.
Sana: Hum dono he ek dusre ko samjate hai Maa.
They both heard Sid entered the terrace holding Zoro's hand.
Sid: Kya ho raha hai yaha?? Zarur meri burai ho rahi hogi.
Sana: Ha ekdm sahi kaha.
Zoro: Dadima aapko pata hai, maine papa ko firse hara diya.
Maa: Aree vah. Hamara beta to bade he intelligent hai. Shaabaash.
Zoro: Papa iss game ka new version aaya hai.
Sid: Accha?? Chalo fir kal he laate hai.
Sana: Zoro?? Nahi bilkul nhi. Zoro aapne already itna kuch laaya hai last week papa ke sath jaakar. Ab bilkul bhi kuch nhi lana hai.
Sid: Par Sana...
Sana gave him a glare. Sid's eyes shifted to Maa and she indicated him to not say anything.
Zoro: Ok mama.
Sana: Good. Ab chale??
Zoro nodded.
Sana: Chalo Maa hum nikalte hai.
Maa: Ok beta. Fir aana.
Sana: Mai to aa he rahi hu. In fact aap aao ab, mere hath ka khana khane.
Maa: Ha ha. Pakka aaungi.
Sana was sitting in the balcony sipping tea the next morning.. Sid has come to drop her and Zoro last night.
Zoro: Papa aap aaj bhi yahi ruk jaao na??
Sid had been hesitant. He does not know how to say no to his son. He looked at Sana.
Sana: Baby, papa abhi abhi tour se aaye hai na?? Unhe dadima ke sath bhi to time spend karna chahiye na?? Papa ko aaj jaane do.
Zoro: Ok.
Sid saw Zoro's sad face and kneeled in front of him, pulling his son to him.
Sid: Mai kal aa jaaunga. Thek hai?? Aise naraz mat ho meri jaan. Papa ko accha nhi lagta.
Sana: Zoro naraz nhi hai. Usse pata hai, jaise mama ko Zoro ki zarurat hai, vaise dadima ko bhi papa ki zarurat hai. Ha na??
Zoro: Haa. Par aap kal aana ha please.
Sid: Are please kyu mere bacche?? Mai zarur aaunga.
Sid hugged his son kissed his cheeks and stood up. He then looked at Sana. She could see he wanted to take her in his arms and kiss her. But was hesitant, due to the earlier episode in Sid's room.
Sid: Bye.
Sana nodded giving him a naughty smile.
Sana: Bye...
Sid: Ha ha hass tu. Maze le mere majburi ke.
Sana: Aree mai kaha maze le rahi hu. Kya mujhe nhi chahiye.
Sid: Chahiye??
Sana: Hmmm
They looked at Zoro watching them with confusion in his eyes.
Sid: Bye. Nahi to aur ek sawaal aa jaayega.
Sana laughed.
Sana: Bye.
They really need to be together now. Sana thought. The soft morning breeze in the balcony was making her feel light weighted. She removed her mobile and called Mahi.
Sana: Kya kar rahe ho di??
Mahila: Kuch nhi. Bas abhi breakfast kar ke thoda baiti hu.
Sana: Busy to nhi ho na??
Mahi: Baby tere liye kabhi busy hue hu kya mai??
Sana: Kabhi nhi.
Mahi: Aur bata kaise raha tera trip??Jay ne bataya ke tune usse message kiya tha ki tu pahuch gayi hai.
Sana: Ha aap dono ko call laga rahi the to laga nhi. Isliye message kar diya. Trip to accha raha. Bahot pyari jagah hai. Aapko try karni chahiye.
Mahi: Hmmm. Karte hai.
Sana: Di aapko kuch batana hai.
Mahi: Kya.... Kahi firse pregnant to nhi ho gayi tu??
Sana: Kuch bhi di.... Aise kuch nhi hai.
Mahi: Nahi jiss intensity se tum dono ka chal raha hai....
Sana: Chup karo.... Aise kuch nhi hai.
Mahi laughed out loud.
Sana: Di usko bolo mai shadi ke liye ready hu.
Mahi: Kisko??
Sana: Siddharth ko di....
Mahi: Lo jee. Char din tu uske sath the. Tune nhi bola aur mai bolu??
Sana: Aapne mujhe pucha tha. Usne to mujhe pucha he nhi. Isliye aapko bata rahi hu.
Mahi: Accha iska matlab vo pagal ne tujhe propose he nhi kiya...
Sana: Nahi.
Mahi: Ram banaye jodi wali baat hai tum dono ki. Ekdum perfect for each other. Karti hu uss pagal ko call. Deti hu tera message.
Sana: I love you di.
Mahi: I love you too meri jaan.