"We Complete Each Other"

Sid was getting impatient by every minute. He was pacing the ground in front of the gate. He removed his mobile and made a call.
Sid: Jaana kaha pahuchi??
Sana: Baby tune abhi das minute pehle he call kiya tha...
Sid: Aur tune kaha tha ke tu das minute me pahuch jaayegi.
Sana: Ab do char minute aage peeche to hota hai na??
Sid: Do ya chaar??
Sana: Dass...
Sid: Fir se dass. Kab se wait kar raha hu..
Sana: Siddharth.... Baby.... Thoda aaraam se bait. Paani pe. Hum aa rahe hai.
Sid: Nahi pina mujhe kuch yaar. Zoro kaha hai??
Sana: Zoro to ghar pe... Kyu??
Sid: Kya?? Kya kaha??
Sana: Matlab?? Usse lana tha??
Sid: Pagal hai tu?? Mere bacche ko kaha choda hai??
Sana: Ha ha relax hoja. Hai tera baccha mere sath me. Accha to yeh saara excitement bete ke liye hai. Mere liye nhi na??
Sid: Ha usse ke liye hai.
Sana: Thek hai bhej deti hu tere bete ko. Mai chali jaati hu.
Sid: Aree... Aree meri Maa. Aise mat kar. Zindagi bhar kawara reh jaaunga mai.
Sana laughed out loud.
Sana: Bass pahuch rahe hai.
Sid: Hmmm ok.... Accha sun??
Sana: Haa??
Sid: I love you.
Sana: Hmmm
Sid: Hmmm kya?? Tu bhi bol??
Sana: Abhi nhi.
Sid: Kyu??
Sana: Aise he..
Sid: Nahi bol.
Sana: Kaha na abhi nhi.
Sid: Fir aakar ek kiss ke sath bolna padega.
Sana: Kya?? Nahi
Sid: Haa.
Sana: Dekhte hai.
Sid: Tu aa to sahi. Tujhse bulva bhi lunga aut kiss karva bhi lunga.
Sana: Kaha na dekhte hai??
Sid: Bye.
Sana: Bye.
Sid had reached the farm house with his family in the morning. He had wanted Sana to come with him, but she had said she will come in the afternoon with her parent and brother. The last eight days has gone in a flit. Shopping, shopping and only shopping. Mahi, and Sid's sisters had kept her busy with shopping. She had not given enough time to Sid too. But he had wanted to give her the world. So had not complaint on her shopping and not giving him time.
He had video called every night and asked her to show whatever they had purchased. She had showed him. But not everything. Some she had kept unrevealed for their wedding night. He couldn't come to her flat due to Sana's parents. They won't mind, but it felt awkward. And now as she was nearing the destination of their wedding her heart was beating faster than it normally does. When she leaves from here four days later, she will be a married woman. Married to the love of her life, who loves her immensely in return.
Sid saw the car halt at the gate and he rushed towards it. Zoro came out and ran towards his dad. He scooped his son in his arms and kissed his cheek.
Zoro: Papa aap mama se shaadi kar rahe ho??
Sid: Haa beta.
Zoro: Fir hum sab sath me rehenge??
Sid: Haa meri jaan.
Zoro: Yeyyy.... I'm so happy.
Sid: Me too..
He said looking at his love who had by now reached besides him and Zoro and was hearing their conversation. Maa and Sid's sisters with their families too came to welcome them. The bags were taken inside and they all were shown to their rooms. The three storey bunglow was huge, with my bedrooms, dinning hall, big living room. It had swimming pool and garden. The house was maintained by a family, who stayed in the servant quaters. Sana was amazed by the place. They were many people around, as the house was being decorated for the wedding functions. Maa had given the contract to the wedding planner, as she wanted a memorable wedding for her son.
Sana and Family freshened up in their rooms and came down for lunch. They all had lunch together. Jay and Mahi along with Adi were to reach there by evening. Sid was looking at Sana with a mysterious smile. She knew he will want that kiss now. And as far as she knows him, he will do whatever it takes to get one.
Maa: Sana??
Sana: Jee Maa??
Maa: Lunch ke baad aap sab log aaraam kar lo.
Maa then turned to Sana's papa.
Maa: Bhaisahab vo shaam me wedding planner aane wala hai. Uske sath ek meeting kar lete hai..sab kuch samjha dega hame fir vo.
Papa: Jee zarur zarur behenjee
Sana looked in Zoro's plate who has still not started eating.
Sana: Zoro aapne abhi tak shuru bhi nhi kiya?? Chalo jaldi jaldi khaao.
Zoro: Mujhe papa khela denge.
Sana: Beta khud....
Sid: It's ok Sana, mai khila dunga.
Sana: Par Siddharth vo khud kha sakta hai na??
Sid: Sana ek baar khila diya to kya problem hai??
Sana did not like this. She was getting a feeling that Zoro has to just say and his demand is being met by his dad. Sana wanted to object, but she went quiet, as this was not the right time to say anything.
She had retired to her room. She wanted to unpack, but was feeling queasy. She was having this feeling a bit too much lately. It must be the shopping and nervousness of the wedding she thought. She thought of laying on the bed, when the door burst open and Sid entered locking it behind him.
Sana: Siddharth..... Kya kar raha hai tu??
Sid: Aree?? Tu itna chilla kyu rahi hai.....Jaana tujhse milne aaya hu.
Sana: Siddharth, Tu jaa yaha se... Koi dekh lega to kya sochenge. Aur vo darwaza khul pehle tu.
He moved forward and took her in his arms. She went willingly.
Sana: Baby kya hai yeh... Tu mujhe marvayega.
She rested her head on his chest, liking it so much.
Sid: Jaana kitne din hue yaar, tujhse apne baaho me nhi liya, kiss nhi kiya. Ek kiss de please. Acchi wali.
Sana: Siddharth....
And there was a loud knock on the door. It was Sid's sister Preeti.
Preeti: Sana.... Sana....
Sana jumped away from Sid. Sid gave a frustrating look towards the door. She whispered.
Sana: Siddharth, Preeti didi hai.... Ab mai kya karu.
Sid::Aree to kya....
Sana: Shhh... Kya tu ahista bolega please..... Tu chup ja...
Sid: What??
Sana: Haa... Tu bed ke niche chup jaa...
Sid: You got to be kidding me. Mai kahi nhi chupne wala. Ruk mai vo darwaza kholta hu.
Preeti: Sana... So gayi kya??
Sana: Khabardaar agar tu uss darwaze ke taraf gaya to...
Sid: Jaana...
Sana: Tu bathroom me chup jaa...
Sid: Nahi... Mai...
Sana pulled him by his sleeves and walked towards the bathroom. She pushed him inside
Sana: Siddharth, tujhe meri kasam agar Tu bahar nikla to.
She closed the bathroom, ran to the door and opened it. Preeti walked in.
Preeti: So rahi the kya??
Sana: Nahi... Nahi... Vo mai... Bathroom me the di... Ha mai bathroom me the.
Preeti: Accha... Yeh le yeh bag Maa ne tere room me rakhne ko kaha hai.
Sana: Ok. Ha... Ha thek hai.
Sana's eyes were shifting from Preeti to the bathroom door. Preeti saw Sana's flushed face and realised she is not alone in the room. She understood that her brother was on the other side of that bathroom door.
Preeti: Aree, tune unpack nhi kiya?? La chal mai help kar du. Chal....
Sana: Nahi.... Nahi di. Mai baad me kar lungi. Aap ko bahot kaam honge na?? Aap...
Preeti: Mujhe koi kaam nhi hai baby. Ek do gante ki fursat hai mere paas. Hum aaraam se unpack kar lenge.
Sana: Ek do ganta??
Preeti: Haa. Kyu kuch problem hai??
Sana: N... Nahi... Koi problem nhi hai... Accha... Thek hai.
Preeti: Accha accha theek hai... Nahi ruk rahi mai.
She started walking towards the door. Then stopped and looked at the bathroom door.
Preeti: Aaja bahar Siddharth. Mai jaa rahi hu.
She laughed out aloud looking at Sana. Sana went red. Preeti then left the room. Sana ran to the bathroom and opened the door. Sid was standing with his hands folded to his chest leaning to the sink. Sana looked at him and saw anger on his face.
Sana: Siddharth...
Sid moved forward and walked passed her out of the room. Sana turned and called his name, but he walked without a backwards glance. Sana knew he was angry. But what can she do?? It was all so sudden. Why doesn't he try to understand her situation?? She removed her mobile and called him, but he disconnected her call. She tried again meeting the same fate. She will try to talk to him tonight. She knows he can't stay angry with her for long. She lay on the bed feeling exhausted and fell into a deep sleep.
She heard a loud bang in her sleep.The bang seemed far away. It than started coming closer and closer. It then felt it in her heart and her eyes opened wide. It was not clear at first but then it registered to her that Shehbaaz was banging on her door.
Shehbaaz: Sana.... Sana....
She got up from the bed and walked with shaking legs to the door and opened it.
Shehbaaz: Sana.... Kab se knock kar raha hu... So rahi the kya....
Sana: Kya hai Shehbaaz??
Shehbaaz: Sham ke cheh baj rahe hai. Sab wait kar rahe hai tera..
Sana: Cheh?? Mai itna kaise so gayi yaar. Tu chal mai panch minute me fresh hokar aati hu.
Shehbaaz: Thek hai. Aa jaana jaldi.
Sid was trying to concentrate on his mobile. All were waiting for Sana in the lawn. Shehbaaz had told that she will come in five minutes. She must have slept. He thought. Sid had not liked that she had hid him in the bathroom. Why should she hide what she feels for him. What was the big deal. He was in her room. So what?? They were too be married. They have a son together. Then why this formality?? He had not come out of the bathroom, just because Sana has not wanted to. It was his sister. She would have understood.
Adi was sitting next to Sid.
Adi: Tera muh kyu sada hua hai?? Kya problem hue hai??
Sid: Kuch nhi...
Adi: Sana se zhagda kar liya hai na??
Sid: Aur tujhe aise kyu lagta hai ke vo zhagda maine kiya hoga??
Adi: Kyu ke mai tujhe jaanta hu...
Sid: Adi bakwas band kar teri..
Adi: Lo aa gayi. I wonder, itni acchi ladki tujh jaise se kaise pyar kar sakti hai.
Sid: Mujh jaisa matlab??
Adi: Shut up... Dekh kitni pyari hai meri bhabhi..
He turned to his right to see her coming wearing a light pink kurti and white plazzo, looking so delicate and fresh like a beautiful garden flower. The wind was playing with her open hair, kissing her cheeks. He wanted to curl them with his fingers. The ich was so strong that he had to rub his fingers to his thighs.
Sid: Ha ha thek hai, thek hai... Mai bhi kuch kam hu kya. Tujhe pata nhi kya kitni ladkiyon...
Adi gave a sarcastic laugh.
Sid: I so want to punch that face of yours. You...
Adi: I said shut up Sid.
Sana rushed towards the group of people sitting in the lawn and smiled at everyone.
Sana: Sorry. Sorry Maa. Aakh lag gayi the.
Maa: Koi baat nhi beta. Hum sab bhi abhi aaye hai.
Sana: Di aap kab aaye.
Mahi: Hum ek ghante pehle...
Sana: Aapne mujhe jagaya kyu nhi. Mai...
Mahi: Aree itna guilty feel karne ki zarurat nhi hai baby. Neend aa gayi, so gayi. To kya hua.
Preeti: Sana tum chai piyogi?? Mangvaau??
Sana: Nahi di baad me pe lungi.
Sid knew Sana needs tea after she wakes up from her sleep. She must be craving for it now.
Sid: Preeti mujhe chahiye chai. Mere aur Sana ke liye mangva de.
Sana looked at him with love in her eyes, but he looked away. She will really have to make him understand, that this is so new for her. She will do it tonight.
Maa: Vo wedding planner aur uski team aa rahi hai. Yaha bulaye ya. Hall me jaana hai??
Sid: Maa yahi bula lo.
Maa: Thek hai.
Extra chairs were set and they all sat in circle. There would be functions for four days. The first day, that means the next day, functions will start with the puja. The would-be-bride and bridegroom will take the blessings of the Lord, for a happy and prosperous life together. There will be sangeet, the same evening. The next day will be haldi and mehndi the day after that. The wedding will be on the fourth day. The mahurat was of three in the afternoon followed by reception at night. The planner explained everything in details and they all were happy with the plan.
Maa: Siddharth, Sana kal dopahar 12:30 ka puja ka mahurat hai. Tum dono usse pehle ready rehna.
Sid: Mujhe koi problem nhi hai. Sana se puch lo. Usse mere sath puja me baitne me koi problem to nhi hai??
Sana looked at him. She had not expected Sid to taunt her in front of everyone. In fact she should expect it. He acts like a small kid when he is angry. A very cute small kid. With his cheeks puffed, when he is upset.
Sana: Maa, mai ready rahungi 12:30 se pehle.
The wedding planner left. Then Sana's parents were to help Maa and his sisters with the preparation of the puja. So they had gone inside. Jay, Mahi, Adi, Sid and Sana were still in the lawn. Zoro too was playing with Rajbir and khushi in the lawn and Tara was taking her nap. Sunita and Di's maid were there with her.
Mahi: Siddharth tujhe kya hua hai?? Itna kyu muh fula hai tera?? Sana kya kiya hai tune??
Sana: Di maine...
Sid: Isne kuch nhi kiya hai. Galti meri he hai. Chal chod. Adi, Jay suna hai Prakash aaya hai US se. Yaha hotel me ruka hai. Mai milne jaa raha hu. Tum logo ko chalna hai??
Adi: Par Siddharth....
Sid: Jay mai chabi le kar aata hu. Fir chalte hai hum.
He was walking towards the house when Zoro called out to him.
Zoro: Papa... Papa...
Sid stopped and turned. His son walked to him and Sid picked him in his arms.
Sid: Bolo meri jaan??
Zoro: Papa aapne promise kiya tha na, ki Rajbir aayega to aap mere aur Rajbir ke sath game kheloge??
Sid: Haa khelunga na.... After dinner khelte hai??
Zoro: Ok papa. Aur aapne jo mere liye kapde liye the vo kaha hai??
Sid: Vo... Mere bag me hai. Ek kaam karte hai. Aaj raat jab hamare game khel kar ho jaayega, to aap mere sath sona aaj. Fir hum raat me aapke saare kapde try karenge. Thek hai??
Zoro: Ok. Thek hai.
Zoro got down from his dad's arms and ran to play again. Sid looked at Sana and saw sadness in her eyes and he felt sad too. But he was angry with her. And so he looked away.
Mahi: Kya hua hai tum dono ke beech??
Sana: Di maine unpacking nhi ki hai. Aap chale na. Aap ne kaha tha na koi samaan idhar udhar mat karna?? Isliye aise he chod diya. Aap he rakh do.
Mahi: Thek hai chal.
They both went to her room and unpacked all the things, which they were going to need in the functions.
Mahi: Yaad hai na?? Yeh bag me vo shaadi ke night wala aur uske baad wala samaan hai.
Sid had booked a villa. He and Sana would be leaving after reception to spend their wedding night there. They will be staying there for two more days after that. Jay had told Mahi about it and so they had packed accordingly.
Sana: Di kya aap aaj Zoro ko apne kamre me le jaaoge?? Siddharth naraz hai mujhe usse manana hai.
Mahi: Ha ha kyu nhi. Vo Rajbir aur khushi ke sath so jaayega. Aunty ne hume, sabse bada kamra with extra beds diya hai. Par Siddharth naraz kyu hai Sana.??
Sana: Di vo dopaher me room me aaya tha aur Preeti di aayi isliye maine usse bathroom me band kar diya. Isliye gussa hua pada hai.
It was late at night. Sid was playing with Zoro and Rajbir, when Mahi appeared in Sid's doorway.
Mahi: Rajbir, Zoro bacchon bahot late ho gaya hai. Chalo sone....
Zoro: Par maasi mai to papa ke paas sone wala hu..
Mahi: Accha?? Par maine to soocha tha ke mai ek bahot acchi se story sunau aap logo ko... Koi baat nhi.....Zoro mai aapko fir kabhi suna dungi. Chale Rajbir.
Rajbir: Yess mama.
Rajbir jumped from the bed and walked towards the door.
Zoro: Maasi ruko... Papa mai aapke pass kal sone aaunga. Aaj mujhe maasi se kahani sunani hai.
Zoro kissed his dad and he too jumped from the bed and walked to the door. They all were about to leave.
Sid: Mahi...
Mahi: Baccho tum dono chalo. Mai aati hu.
The kids ran away and Mahi turned to Sid.
Mahi: You are going to be a family man now. Aise choti choti baato pe gussa mat kiya kar.
Sid: Mahi mujhe koi cheez chupana accha nhi lagta. Hum dono ek dusre se pagalo wala pyar karte hai. Aur yeh sab jaante hai. Fir chupana kyu??
Mahi: Isse chupana nhi kehte pagal. Isse lihaaz karna khete hai. Respect, jo usne tere behen ke saamne kiya. Respect, sharam, bado ki kadar, yeh sab honi chahiye. Hum kitne bhi modern ban jaao, par bade choto ka lihaaz rakhna zaruri hota hai. Aree tujhe to proud feel karna chahiye ke vo itna respect rakhti hai. Khud ka bhi aur tera bhi.
Mahi's word hit Sid hard. She was so right and he was such a fool. He told himself and nodded his head.
Sid: Shayad tu sahi keh rahi hai. Mai he over react kar gaya. Vaise tu lagti nhi, par hai bahot samjdaar.
Mahi: Ek chamat dungi na tujhe.... Baat kar le usse. Aakho me udaasi hai shaam se uske.
Sid: Hmmm
Mahi: Goodnight.
Sid: Goodnight.
He closed the door and dialled Sana's number. She did not pick the call. He called again, but still no response. Has she slept already?? So soon?? He wore his slippers and was about to go looking for her, when he heard a knock on the door. He opened it to find Sana standing in front of him. His heart skipped a beat. She is so beautiful yaar. And she will soon be mine.
Sana: Siddharth.... Mai andar aa jaau??
He moved aside and she came in.
Sana: I'm sorry Siddharth...
He rushed towards her, pulled her and hugged her tight. She was taken aback.
Sana: Siddharth.... Baby...
He kept on hugging her. She too encircled her arms around him and rested her head on his chest. This felt so good. This is where she belongs. He is her everything. And she will always try to make him happy. She promised herself.
Sid picked Sana in his arms and looked in her beautiful eyes. She encircled her legs around his waist.
Sid: I'm sorry Jaana.
Sana: Nai Siddharth I'm sorry.... Mujhe aise tujhe bathroom me...
Sid: Sana maine soocha ke tu mujhe chupa rahi hai. Tu mere liye apne feeling bhi chupa rahi hai. Pata hai mai kya sochta hu. Ke saari duniya ko pata chale ki tu mujhse kitna pyar karti hai, jaise sab ko pata hai ki mai tujhse kitna pyar karta hu.
Sana: Mai samaj gayi baby. Mai teri feelings, bahot acche se samaj gayi.
Sid: Tu mujhe hamesha samjhti hai na?? Aur mai tujhe kabhi samjhne ki koshish nhi karta.
Sana: Kon kehta hai tu mujhe nhi samjhta?? Agar tu mujhe nhi samjhti na Siddharth to aaj tu apne liye aur mere liye vo chai nhi mangata.
Sid: Mujhe pata tha, neend se uth te he tujhe chai chahiye hoti hai.
Sana: Dekh. Tu mujhe kitne acchi tarah jaanta hai aur meri choti si choti zarurate tujhe pata hai.
Sid: Yeh bahot choti baat hai Jaana... Mai...
Sana: Siddharth hum dono ek dusre se bahot alag hai. Aur yahi to hamaare iss rishte ki khubsurti hai. Vo kehte hai na....We complete each other.
Sid: Hmmm
Sana: Chal yeh sab chod. Ek acchi si kiss de. Pichle nau din se ek kiss nhi mili hai tujhse. Pata nhi kaise rahi uske bagair. Chal jaldi kar.
Sid Chuckled. He truly is one lucky guy. Sana bend her head and he took her lips into a wild kiss.