Sana Feels Helpless.

Sana had to visit the studio in Goregaon as there was some issue with their on going show. It was late in the evening. She had promised Zoro she will come to the park with him today. Zoro was acting a bit weird lately. He had all stories about his school or building friends dads to tell her in evenings when they would have dinner together or before being tucked in bed. Sana sensed that Zoro is been asking about it to his friends. Sana was worried now. He yesterday night asked Sana a question which shook her to the core.
    Sana knew Zoro was a bit disturbed after he had come from Mahi's place last week. She had come early the whole week to be with his now distracted son. They were playing ludo after dinner.
Zoro: Mama vo sunny ke papa usse roz shaam me park le jaate hai.
Sana: Accha?? Aap chaho to hum bhi roz jaayegi mere office se aane ke baad.
Zoro: Par mama vo to apne papa ke sath jaata hai na?? Uske papa to uske sath video games bhi khelte hai.
Sana: Aap chaho to mai bhi khel sakti hu aapke sath.
Zoro: Par aapko to nhi aata kelna.
Sana: Beta mai seekh lungi. Aap sikhao na mujhe.
    Sana felt so helpless. She was having a feeling that she cannot take place of Zoro's dad whatever she does or however much she tries.
Zoro: Nahi rehne do mama. Hum ludo he khel lenge.
     Sana felt hurt, but she let it go. Nothing was important for her than her son's happiness.They played till Zoro's bedtime. Sana tucked him in.
Sana: Chalo so jaao ab.
Zoro: Mama kya mai aapse kuch puchu??
Sana: Ha baby puchu na??
Zoro: Kya mujhe kabhi bhi mere papa nhi milenge?? Aap unhe bula lo na. Bolo mai unhe bahot yaad karta hu.
Sana: Baby mama ko nhi pata na papa kaha hai??
Zoro: To kise pata hoga?? Bhagwaan ko??
Sana: Hmmm.
Zoro: Thek hai fir mai bhagwaan se kehta hu mujhe mere papa se mila do.
     Sana's body was trembling. Her son yearns for his dad. How helpless she felt at that moment. She controlled her emotions.
Sana: Accha thek hai. Hum dono pray karenge ke aap ko vo sab mile jo aap chaho.
Zoro: Mujhe bass apne papa chahiye mama.
Sana: Ok. Baby chalo ab soone ke koshish karo. Morning me school hai na?? Aur mai kal jaldi aa jaaungi aur hum dono park chalenge. Thek hai??
Zoro: Yes mom.
Sana: Goodnight baccha.
Zoro: Goodnight mama.
    Sana has solved the issue in the studio and ran to the parking lot. She so wanted to be on time to take his baby to the park. She was about to enter the car, when she saw a flat tyre. Oh God!!! Why did this happened today?? She felt frustrated. What should she do now. She dialled her mechanic's number but his mobile was switched off. She ran to the security guard to enquire if there is a mechanic near by. She was talking to the guard when she realised a car passing by had stopped with a jerk. It was Sid's. Her heart started throbbing in her chest. Why does he have to meet her at all the places all the time??. It's just too much. She was not in any mood for those torturous encounter with him. She only wanted to be with her baby. But when had fate been on her side?? It had always played games with her and she has been it's favorite puppet. Out came Sid in a checked shirt looking all hot and handsome. Her mouth opened automatically when she saw him. He walked towards her and she didn't even realise it until he was two feet away from her. He snapped his finger in front of her eyes.
Sid: Kya hua??
    Sana came to her senses and her cheeks went red with embarrassment. She looked away towards the guard standing on the other side, not answering him.
Sana: Bhaiya please call lagao na unke....
Sid: I asked you what happened??
Sana: Dekho Mr Shukla, Please mai aaj bikul mood me nhi hu, aapki jali, kati baate sunne ke. Please aap jaaye.
Sid: Sana maine pucha kya hua hai??
Guard: Sir madam ke car ka tyre puncture hua hai.
Sana: Aapse kisine pucha?? Aap call lagao.
Guard: Madam vo banda call nhi utha raha hai. Yaha das minute ke faasle par he hai uska dukaan.
Sana: To aap bula laao na bhaiya please.
Guard: Madam gate chod kar nhi jaa sakta mai. Vo manager bahot daatega mujhe.
Sana: Accha?? Chalo theek hai mai jaati hu fir.
     Sid was watching Sana. She was looking tired today. She looked tensed too. He couldn't leave her in this state. But you hate her. His brain reminded him. I know. But can't I help her at humanity grounds also?? His heart questioned his brain. And this time his brain had no answer. He removed his mobile and dialled his manager's number.
Sid: Arun idhar aa jaao.
    He looked at Sana asking the guard the address of the repair shop.
Sid: Sana my manager will manage. You come with me.
Sana: Kya??
    His manager got down from Sid's car and came and stood in front of them.
Arun: Jee boss. Oh hi Shehnaaz ma'am.
Sana: Hi.
Sid: Arun ma'am ke car me kuch issues hai. Dekh lo.
Sana: Nahi it's ok. I will manage.
Arun: Are ma'am aisi bhi kya baat hai. Aap humko thodi se khidmat ka mauka to do... Don't worry aapki car ek gante me aapki building ke parking lot me hogi.
Sana: Arun jee. Seriously iski koi zarurat nhi hai.
Arun: Of course zarurat hai. Aap ghar jaao. Mai aapke ghar le aata hu car.
Sana: Accha?? Chalo thek hai mai address whatsApp karti hu aapko.
Arun: Vo to hai mere paas.
Sana: Hai?? Kaisi??
    Arun suddenly looked at Sid and Sid looked away.
Arun: Hai. Mobile number hai.....Vo keh raha tha mai.....Address nhi hai. Vo kaise ho sakta hai??
Sana: Oh... Thek hai mai bhejti hu. Bye. Bye Sid.
Arun removed his mobile and moved aside. Sana started walking to the gate. Sid called her name.
Sid: Sana rukh.
    She stopped and turned to looked at him.
Sid: Chal mai tujhe tere ghar chod deta hu. Ghar he jaa rahi hai na??
Sana: Aaaaa.... Nahi thanks mai chali jaaungi.
Sid: Sana please I insist.
     Sid had spoken to her in this tone after such a long time. She was confused. She knew if she says no, he would again become his rude angry self. And she so did not like that Sid. This Sid was better. Sana nodded.
Sana: Thek hai chalo.
    He walked her to the car and opened the back door for her. Joining her in. They both sat in silence not knowing what to say.
Driver: Sir ghar chalna hai??
     Sana realised she has to give her address so that they can drop her home. She gave the address and the car sped towards it's direction. Both were looking out of their respective windows. Then Sana's mobile buzzed. She removed it from her purse and picked it up.
Sana: Ha Sunita bolo. Ha do usse call.
    She looked sideways at Sid. He was looking out of the window.
Sana: Ha baby mama aa rahi hai..... Accha theek hai chale jaao...... Par dhyaan rakhna ok.... Aa rahi hai mama. Bye.
    She kept her mobile in her purse. Sid was still looking out of the window. Had she done the right thing taking lift from Sid?? He has not said a word nor had he looked her way. The car halted in front of her building gate. She felt this awkward silence is suffocating her and looked his way.
Sana: Thanks for the lift Siddharth.
    Sid turned to her and gave a confused look. He gazed at her with surprise in his eyes. It seemed his mind was somewhere else.
Sana: Kya hua??
Sid: Ahhh... Sorry..... Ha kya bol rahi thi tu??
Sana: Mera ghar aa gaya Siddharth.
Sid: Ohhh.... Accha.... I'm sorry, mujhe pata he nhi chala.
Sana: It's ok. Chal bye.
    She turned around to open the door.
Sid: Apne ghar invite nhi karegi??
    Sana looked at him dumbfounded. What did he say?? Why does he wants to come to my place?? No no. She doesn't want that to happened. But how can she refuse?? It would look very rude. But she can try. Her brain suggested.
Sana: Actually mera beta, vo khelne park me gaya hai. Mai already....
Sid: Vo to tere maid ke sath gaya hai na?? Thek hai. If you don't want to invite.....
Sana: Nahi nahi aise kuch nhi hai.... Mmmm accha chalo....
     Sana's heart jumped with joy and her brain gave a furious look. She told she is helpless, but the brain still stared. And then she unlocked her flat and entered with Sid behind her.
Sana: Coffee piyega ??
Sid: Chai milegi?? Aur ek glass pani bhi.
     Sana nodded and went inside. Sid looked around to find a neat and simple but nicely decorated flat. A large window was behind a dark red floral curtains. The decorations had a lot of red in it. Her favourite colour. He had come to know during the few days they were together. Nice wall hanging and lamps adorned the walls. On the left side just near the window, a lot of photo frames were hanging the wall. Sid slowly walked to it. A current ran through Sid's body as he saw photos of Sana and Zoro. One looked liked when the boy was just born. Sana was looking at the baby with all the love in her eyes. A smile had a tinge of sadness in it. Why?? The other was on the beach where the sunshine was playing with her face, as she was tickling her son. He wished he was in that pictures. He so wished. And his brain smacked his hand to his head and his heart smiled.