Match Making.

Jay and Mahi were laying on the sofa after their eventful day, watching TV. Kids had gone to bed and it was their time.
Mahi: Bahot accha laga aaj itne saalo baad Sid se milke.
Jay: Hmmm
Mahi: Maine pucha nhi, par kyu aise vo gaayab hua tha??
Jay: Pata nhi. Bola ke thoda time de tujhe sab bataunga.
Mahi: Hmmm. Hogi koi baat. Par aaya to sahi aur hamare kehne pe ruka to sahi.
Jay: Ha yaar kya maze karte the hum apne college time me. He was such a cheerful guy. Par jaise jaise success aaya uske life me vaise vaise bahot saare problems face kiye hai usne. Par aise achanak jo gaayab hua na vo, zarur koi badi baat hogi.
Mahi: Ha. Ab vo batayega to he pata chalega.
Jay: Mai usse pressurise nhi karunga. Usko jab batana ho tab bataye.
Mahi: Hmmm. Jay aaj ek aur baat hue.
Jay: Kya??
Mahi: Zoro bahot zyada impress ho gaya tha Sid se.
Jay: Ha maine bhi notice kiya vo Sid ko bahot curiously aur baar baar dekh raha tha.
Mahi: Uske baato se aise laga ke vo usse papa material samaj raha tha. Usne indicate kiya ke Sid ko baby nhi hai aur mujhe papa.
Jay: Really??
Mahi: Hmmm. Halake Sana ne overreact kiya aur usse daat kiya. Par vo baccha ab baap ke kami mehsoos karne laga hai.
Jay: Vo to hona he tha na Mahi.
Mahi: Hmmm. Ek baat bolu Jay?? Mujhe maarna mat.
Jay: Kya chal raha hai tere dimaag me??
Mahi: Why not?? Sid apne life me akela hai aur Sana bhi. Kyu nhi??
Jay: Mahi yaar teri fir se match making shuru ho gayi?? Aise thodi hota hai??
Mahi: Jay tujhe yaad hai hamare shaadi ke time yeh ek dusre ke company kitna enjoy kar rahe the??
Jay: Mahi that was six years back baby. Tu aise koi idea kisi ko bhi nhi degi.
Mahi: Mai koi ideas nhi de rahi hu. Mai bas yahi keh rahi hu ke kya yeh possible nhi hai??
Jay: Nahi possible nhi hai. Kyuki Mahi Sid is a bachelor and Sana is a mom of a five year old child. So stop this.
Mahi: Jay yaar please mujhe ek baar try karne de.
Jay: Pata nhi kya chalta hai tere dimag me. Bas aise kuch mat karna ke Sid fir se humse dur ho jaaye.
Mahi: Kuch nhi hoga. Just trust me.
Sana has been nervous since morning. Sid was to come to the office today. All the paperwork was done. A through briefing and the schedule of shooting is to be discussed with him. She has kept everything ready. But facing him again after their scene at Mahi's place was making her want to leave everything and run away. But she can't. She needs this job. She tried everything in her power to escape this. She had again and again requested her senior to allow her to step out of this project. But in vain. She had not had lunch too. She knew she would choke on it.
It was three thirty when Sid arrived, his manager in tow. Sana was in her cabin when she was told about his arrival. She reached the conference room where the meeting was to be held. Sid was sitting with the channel head. Others who were directly or indirectly involved in this project where there too. Sana was ready with her plan. She just greeted him in a polite manner and he nodded. His eyes not leaving her face.
The memory of that afternoon at Mahi's place still afresh. Sid could still smell her fragrance on his nostrils. He so wanted to kiss her that day. And he so wanted to kiss her now. You are a gone case Mr Shukla. His brain shouted at him furiously. He tried to take a grip and succeeded to some extent. After they all were seated Sana started explaining her plan.
Sana: Our first destination will be Majuli Island. Majuli Island is the largest river island in the world and lies within the Brahmaputra river in Assam. It's called the Assam capital of culture. As it retains Assam's cultural values.
Sid: And how do we reach there??
Sana: We take a flight to Jorhat and then a ferry ride.
Sid: Hmmm. So you say we go on a ferry ride. Just like that. And then what do we do there?? How do we shoot Ms Gill?? We are not going on a picnic right??
Sid looked, challenging her. She knew he was not in mood to make things easier for her.
Sana: A private ferry boat has been arranged and it can carry equipments for the shoot and cars too. I assure you sir, you will not face any discomfort during your stay or shoot there.
Sid: Discomfort?? Staying in a room where you are in itself is quite a discomfort ma'am.
All the people in the room looked at him with surprise in their eyes.
Sid: Joking. Don't you people understand a joke??
They was an awkward laugh in the conference room. Sana wished she disappears in the thin air. But Sid was least worried what others thought about him or his pathetic joke. His eyes were only on her.
Sid: And may I know why you have selected this place??
The question distracted everyone.
Sana: Because it's breathtakingly beautiful. But the main reason is that in twenty years time this island may not exist. As majuli island sits in the middle of Brahmaputra river, every year the river level rises and causes major flooding which consumes a massive part of the island.
Sid looked at Mr Mishra dismissing Sana in the process.
Sid: Ok. Done. Just give me the details. I want to study this place thoroughly. Speak to my manager about the schedule. He decides everything for me.
Mr Mishra: Yeah. Sure, sure. Don't worry Mr Shukla you will not face any inconvenience in the process. Miss Gill is very professional and will see to all your needs during your stay in all these places.
Sid: She better does. I expect a lot of professionalism from her. She lacks some.
Mr Mishra: No. No not at all. You must be mistaken.
Sid: I wish.
Sid said it under his breath and looked at Sana. She was sitting on the chair opposite him with her hands folded. Their eyes locked. Sana looked away.
The executive head of the company Mr Kapoor offered to show him the new wing they had build a year back. Sid accepted the offer and they walked out of the conference room. Sana relaxed. It's over for the day. She felt drained out. All the stress of facing him again has exhausted her. She wanted to put her foot down. She has had it for the day. Going to her cabin will bring someone or the other to ask questions of what happened in the conference room. She was not in mood to talk to anyone at present. She went to the washroom. Splashing water on her face. She felt it cool off. Wiped it and came out. They was a small terrace on the right side outside the bathroom. Sana went and stood there, letting the cool breeze play on her face. The tingling feel of wind brought a smile on her face. She closed her eyes and felt relaxed. She wished life was as simple as this. She opened her eyes to look directly at the person who had created a havoc in her life at present. Sid was standing on the terrace of the opposite wing with other men. Though the others were not looking her way, but his eyes were only on hers. The men along with Arun were talking among themselves.
Sid and Sana's eyes met. Sid could see a lock of her hair playing with her face. He so wanted to reach to her and take those silky hair in his hand and play with it. He wanted to stroke her cheek and trace her lips with his finger. Oh God why can't he stop his mind from these crazy thoughts.
Sana turned around and ran inside. What is he going to do about her. In fact what is he going to do about himself. He needs to remove her from his system. He needs a woman in his life. Now. Only then will he be able to not go crazy when he looks her way. He will go meet some friends today. As a matter of fact he will go to meet Sheetal. She is an established fashion designer and is crazy for him. Her company is what he needs at present. He removed his mobile and messaged her. Will this satisfying his craving for Sana?? Hadn't he tried these type of stunts all these years?? Was he able to curb the passion and desire he feels for that woman?? No he couldn't remove her from his system because he had not tried hard. But he will this time. If he wants to survive in this city with a right mind, he will have to give his hundred percent. And Sheetal was different. This plan will work. He was confident about it.
Sana ran to the privacy of her office. Oh God what is happening with her. Why does this man affect her to such an extent. She needs to distract herself. Sana came to a conclusion that she is without a man in her life for a very long time. That's why Sid is affecting her so much. She should remind Vishal of that coffee he offered her few days back. Yes. She can go with Vishal for that coffee. She should even think about dating him. He is very much interested in her. So that would be good. Zoro knows Vishal. He is comfortable in Vishal's company. So be it. As Mahi Di said she will take a step towards Vishal and then everything will be fine.

,