Passionate Plea.

Sandakphu is a mountain peak in the Singalila Ridge on the border between India and Nepal. It is the highest point of the Ridge 76 kms from Darjeeling. The peak is located at the edge of Singalila national park and has a village on the summit with a few hotels. The channel had not wanted to include this place to be in the documentary, as it was difficult to reach there with lots of crew and equipment. But Sid has insisted on it because, firstly he had always loved adventure and secondly he wanted to be on this beautiful mountain peak with Sana. But then Sid had told Sana to opt out, if she wishes, but Sana too wanted the same as Sid. And so there was Arun, Sid, Sana, cameraman, Ashish, and his assistant Vaibhav. There was also a creative team member Sheela with her boyfriend Deepak , the head of managing team. Sheela loved trekking and the channel thought she could be a help to them. Sheela was also good friend of Sana.
They came out of the airport and an orange jeep awaited them outside. They all climbed in and drove past the lush tea gardens. Sana was sitting next to Sid. Their next destination was Tumbling, A town in Nepal. Their route for Sandakphu runs almost completely along side Nepal border. The reached Tumbling and shot there, showcasing how they are in another country even without showing their ID card. Sid mentioned how the line between the two friendly neighbors sets no limit on the passage of its people. He also showed how a freshly brewed tonga, an alcoholic drink is made by pouring hot water over fermented Millet and served in bamboo glass with bamboo straw. They stayed in a town in Nepal at Travellers Farm and homestay. The feeling was surreal. It meant spending a night in another country, without your passport.
There was an unknowing or you may say knowing tension between Sid and Sana. They both knew what they were wanting from each other, but both were scared. They both were sitting in the courtyard sipping tea. The silence was beautiful. Sid had been eyeing Sana for long. Sana knew that.
Sana: Siddharth agar Tu kuch bolna chahta hai to bol. Yeh itna sochne ke zarurat nhi hai.
Sid: Kuch nhi. Bas Yahi puchna tha ke agar Tu akeli the to tune mujhe shaadi karne ko kyu kaha?? Kya tu jaanti nhi mai kaise feel karta hu tere liye??
Sana: Siddharth hum dono ke beech cheh saal pehle bahot pyar tha, par bharosa nhi tha. Maine apne life me bahot taklif dekhi hai. Par tere mere rishte ke khatam hone se jo dard mujhe hua hai na, vaisa dard mujhe kabhi nhi hua. Isliye mujhe ab kisi se koi expectations nhi hai.
Sid: Sahi kaha.....bharosa...... bharosa to tuta tha. Aur bahot buri tarah. Kitna pyar karta tha mai tujhse. Par jab mujhe tere pati ke baare me pata chala, to mujhe kaise feel hona chahiye tha Jaana??
Sana: Siddharth, tujhe yaad hai maine tujhse kaha tha ke jab mai tujhe apne baare me batau to thoda sabar rakh kar sunna. Par tune nhi suna. Tune mujhe promise kiya tha ke tu mujhe kabhi nhi chodega. Aur tu ek zhatke me chod kar chala gaya.
Sana's eyes filled with tears and she got up and left to her room. She lay on the bed remembering how much in love they were with each other.

DAY OF HALDI SIX YEARS AGO.
The function of haldi has started. Sana was wearing a yellow color chaniya choli. It looked like Sid was bewitched by her beautiful. He so wanted to take her some place and quench his desire of her. She was giving him shy looks, reminding him of the night they had spend in each other's arms.
Sid was sitting with other men having a chat with his school friend not far from where Sana was sitting. Sana's saw a red mark on his neck. Oh God if someone sees that?? She thought. She messaged him.
Sana: Mujhe bahar mil. Please.... Jaldi.
She ran out and stood in a corner. Sid had read her message and came out. He looked at her, lifting his eyebrows. She indicated him to come behind a large pillar and he came.
Sid: Jaana kya hua??
She reached to his kurta collar and pulled it up.
Sid: Yeh kya hai??
Sana: Vo vaha nishaan hua hai.
Sid brought his hand to feel it, but did not feel anything.
Sid: Yaha??
Sana: Hmm.
Sid: Aur vo kaisi hua hai??
Sana: Mujhe nhi pata...
He streched his hand and leaned to the pillar, so that she does not escape.
Sid: Tujhe nhi pata?? Yeh ek he nhi hai.... Mere body pe kitne hai tujhe pata bhi hai.
Sana: Kitna jhut bol raha hai Siddharth. Maine....
Sid: Jhut?? Agar dekhna hai to chal dekhata hu....
Sana pushed him aside and tried to run.
Sana: Mujhe nhi dekhna kuch.
But he held her from behind and pulled her to him.
Sid: Kyu tujhe accha nhi lagta mujhe dekhna??
Sana: Jaane de Siddharth..... Koi dekh lega...
Sid: Promise kar tu sham me mere room me aayegi.
Sana: Kya hai Siddharth?? Roz roz....Kisi ko pata chal gaya to...
Sid: Fir mai nhi chod raha.
Sana: Accha accha thek hai aa jaaungi.
Sid chuckled and she looked angrily at him. He let his arms loose and she ran away.
It was six thirty in the evening when Sana entered Sid's room. There was a bag opened on his bed. She looked at it with surprise in his eyes.
Sana: Tu kaha jaa raha hai??
Sid: Mai..... Mai mumbai jaa raha hu. Aur vaha se US.
Sana: Matlab??
Sid: Aree ek bahut accha project aaya hai. Baat bahut din se chal rahi the. Par ekdm se abhi afternoon me call aa gaya.
Sana went and stood in front of him.
Sana: Par Shaadi...
Sid: Ab kal nikal na hai to mai kaise ruk sakta hu??
Sana: Aur hum??
Sid: Baby to fir kya mai nhi jaau??
Sana: Kab lautega??
Sid: Vo abhi pata nhi. Do mahine ka bola hai, par extend bhi ho sakta hai.
Sana sat on the bed, feeling dejected. Sid went to the wardrobe. Tears started streaming from her eyes. Sid came to the bed and she looked up.
Sid: Are tu ro kyu rahi hai?? Ab mai kaam na karu??
He made her stand and took her face in his hand.
Sana: Nahi tu jaa.
Sid: Mai tujhe aane ke baad milta hu na....
Sana: Par mai ab jab yaha aai to tu bata raha hai. Varna tu aise he chala jaata na??
Sid: Aree ready ho ke call karne wala tha.
Sana: Matlab mile bagair chala jaata??
Sid: Time nhi tha na Jaana.
Sana: Thek hai, fir mere yaha rehne ka koi matlab nhi banta. Chal bye mai chalti hu.
Sana started walked to the door. He rushed and stopped her, holding her both arms.
Sid: Matlab mai kaam na karu?? Bas tere paas rahu.
Sana: Maine aise kuch kaha kya?? Tu jaa na. Mujhe pta hai agar mai nhi aati to tu mujhe bataye bagair chala jaata. Chod na tu jaa. Have a safe journey and a happy life.
Sid: Accha?? Happy life?? Tere bagair?? Vo ab possible nhi.
Sana looked with confusion in her eyes.
Sana: Kya....
Sid: Mai kahi nhi jaa raha pagal. Vo to mai bag me kuch dund raha tha aur tune aake pucha isliye thoda mazaak kiya.
Sana: Tu pagal hai.....
She started punching him, tears streaming from her eyes. He held her hand and kissed her forehead. Sana then lay her head on his chest.
Sana: Yeh sahi nhi hai baby. Mai kitna dar gayi the. Jaan nikaal di tune meri. Please aise mat kar mere sath next time se.
Sid: Par Mujhe tera reaction dekh kar khushi hue. Tu mujhse itna pyar karti hai??
Sana: Bahot. Bahot zyada. Aur please aise achanak kabhi mat jaana mujhe chod kar.
And she hugged him tight. He brought her face to him and kissed her with passion, exactly the same way their love making was, which followed later. They were laying in each others arms, fully naked and content, entangled into each other.
Sid: Baby mai apni puri life tere sath bitana chahta hu. Mai apne Maa se Tujhe milana chahta hu, tujhse shaadi karna chahta hu.
Sana: Sach Siddharth??
Sid: Aur nhi to kya?? I love you Jaana. I love you very very much.
Sana: I love you too baby.
Sana started crying and he wiped her tears.
Sid: Heyyy. Ab se yeh runa bilkul band. Ab mai tujhe zindagi ki har khushi dene wala hu. Samjhi.
Sana: Hmmm
Sid: Aur hamare do bacche honge. Ek beta aur ek beti.
Sana: Par baccho ke naam mai rahungi.
Sid: Aree wah, aise kaise. Mehnat meri aur naam tu rakhegi?? Vo to mai hi rakhunga.
Sana: Accha chal, bete ka mai rakungi, Aur beti ka tu. Thek hai??
Sid: Mmmm. Ok chal thek hai.
Sana: Bete ka naam hum Zorawar rakhenge.
Sid: Haa. Thek hai. Accha naam hai. Zorawar. Aur beti ka..... Kya rakhe??
Sana: Mai bolu??
Sid: Nahi. Bilkul nhi. Beti ka to mai he rakhunga.
Sana: Accha theek hai.
Sid: Ok. Beta Zorawar to beti zovi. Sahi hai??
Sana: Ha Sahi hai.
Sana snuggled into him, happy, but a bit scared. How will he react when he knows about my husband. She thought. She will tell him once the reception is over. She will tell him everything.
Sana: Baby vo Sheetal se bol ke tujhe haat na lagaye. Mujhe accha nhi lagta.
Sid: Aree, vo to sab ke sath he aisi hai.
Sana: Sab ke sath jo kuch karna hai kare. Par tu mera hai. Sirf mera. Tujhe koi nhi hath laga sakta. Mere alawa.
Sid: Accha. Tu laga hath.
Sana punched him on his chest.
Sid: Jaana. Sahi kaha tune. Mai sirf aur sirf tera hu. Aur tu sirf meri. Aur rahi baat sheetal ki, to vo meri college friend hai aur kuch nhi.
Sana: Par fir bhi vo hath nhi lagaigi.
Sid: Accha thek hai baba. Mai dyaan rakhunga.
They had made love again and then Sid has taken Sana to the resort. Sid had dinner and sneaked into Sana's room and made love to her against the wall. She would have screamed his name, but he shut her up with his lips, making her climax, even more beautiful. They had used protection all the time, leaving the first time at Adi's flat. It was like, Sid was carrying it all the time in his purse.
Sana came out of the past. She has been craving for him for the past six years. She had not let anyone touch her, after him. Her heart was beating faster. She had lost all control now. She got up from her bed and walked to Sid's room. Her brain was refusing, but her heart provoked her. She banged on his door and Sid opened it. He stood in the doorway, a look of surprise in his eyes. His hair were ruffled and eyes red. She pushed him inside and entered the room, locking the door behind her.
Sana: Tu kabhi nhi aayega na?? Pehle bhi tu nhi aaya. Mai he aayi. Aur aaj bhi.
Sid: Jaana....
Sana: Tadap rahi hu mai tere leye Siddharth. Cheh saal. Cheh saal tere bagair. Tarsi hu tere un baho ke liye. Tere un hoto ke leye. Tere liye. Par tu nhi samjhega. Tu kabhi samaj he nhi paayega. Koi layak he nhi raha tere sivay . Isiliye aaj yaha tere iss kamre me kadhi hu. Lacharo ki tarah. Ke tu mujpe taras kaye. Thoda sa taras khaye. Kyuki mujhe tu chahiye Siddharth. Mujhe tu chahiye.
Tears were flowing from Sid's eyes. He stepped forward and took her beautiful face in his hands. Sana jerked it away, but he pulled her to him again.
Sid: Agar mai tujhe kuch bolunga to tu yakin karegi??
Sana: Nahi.
Sid chuckled.
Sid: Fir bhi bol deta hu. Abhi thodi der me char baar mai tere darwaze tak jaakar wapas aaya hu.
Sana: Jhut bol raha hai tu.
Sid: Teri kasam Jaana. Aur tu jaanti hai ke mai teri kasam kabhi bhi jhut nhi kha sakta.
Sana: To fir...
Sid turned from her, looking out of the window at the setting sun, in tumbling. Sana came and stood in front of him. She took him by his collar.
Sana: Bol na??
Sid: Himmat nhi hue Jaana. Tujhe lagta hai ke tu he tadap rahi hai mere liye?? Mai nhi tadap raha?? Uss din maine tere flat me shower kyu liya yeh tu bhi jaanti hai. I'm going crazy sweetheart. Kya karu darta hu, kahi tu mujhe galat na samaj baiti. Mai ab kisi bhi halat me tujhe apne se dur nhi karna chahta.
Sana: To fir le na mujhe apne baho me.
She said crying aloud. Sid got too emotional and rushed to her and took her face and smashed his lips to hers pouring in all the pent up emotions and desires of six years. Sid removed his lips from her and took a step back away from her.
Sana: Kya hua??
Sid: Are you sure Jaana?? Kyuki mai bhi tere liye itne saal bahot tadpa hu. I won't be able to stop myself.
She took a step forward towards him. He did not touch her. But she read the need on his face. She knew she will have to lead now. Slowly, her eyes not leaving his, she started Unbuttoning her shirt. She was removing the buttons slowly and seductively. She had a black bra of thin fabric under the shirt. Sid watched as she revealed one perfect milky- white breast and then the other, feeling himself grow harder. He had waited for this moment, for six long years and now he felt he would die of longing. It was as if he was dreaming. As he has n number of times. He looked at her big eyes. They were pleading. She looked so innocent and beautiful. She reached her arm behind her back to try to undo the hook of her bra and he was mesmerized by the sight of her full breast rising and falling. Moving, he reached behind her and undid the clasp of her bra, letting it fall loose. He was getting impatient now. He removed the now hanging loose bra from her arms and threw it away. He brought his hand down and traced her perfect waist and started running circles on it. She moaned and Sid bend to take her moan with his mouth. His hands moved upwards, stopping on her full swollen breast. He then moved down to taste the skin on the side of her neck, feeling her shudder.

Click on the⭐ And drop a 💬 if you liked this chapter.