The Wedding Night.

I have a feeling that many of you are going to read this chapter more than once😜😜

Sid was holding Sana tightly in his arms. They both were breathing heavily. He had thrust himself so deep that she had screamed with pleasure, not leaving his eyes. Sid had come just after she had, when he saw the passionate expression on her face as she came.
This was phenomenal. Sid thought. Maybe Mahi and his sisters were right. The distance they had maintained from each other had given them such an amazing result.
Sid: Kaisa laga??
He asked between his breath. Sana looked up at him and gave a weak smile.
Sana: Bahot accha....
She had yet to recover from their wildly passionate encounter. They lay there quietly for a few minutes.
Sid: I like the impatient you..... Wah maza aa gaya.
She slapped him on his arm and he chuckled pulling her tighter. She lay her head on his chest.
Sid: Jaana??
Sana: Hmmm??
Sid: Tere liye ek surprise hai??
Sana looked up at him, her chin resting on his chest.
Sana: Surprise??
Sid: Hmmm
Sana: Kya??
Sid pointed at one corner of the room. There in the corner was a massage table with a stand on which bottles of oil were kept. Candle stand with lit candles around the massage table was giving it a romantic look.
Sana: Siddharth yeh....
Sid: Chal. Let me give you a massage.
Sana: Par....
Sid: Mujhe pata hai, tu bahot tired feel kar rahi hai. You will feel better.
Sid got up, scooped her in his arms and walked to the table. Sana was looking at him hungrily. She lifted her face and took his lips with hers. He returned the kiss with same passion, but pulled his head back after a few seconds.
Sana: Siddharth....
Sid: Abhi nhi Jaana.... Now is the time to relax...
Sana: Relax kya Siddharth....
Sid layed Sana on the table and moved back. He was gazing at her hot body. It was glowing amongst the candle lights. He walked to the stand, took the oil in his palm and started with massaging her shoulder. She gave a loud moan. He rubbed his palm in circles on her skin trying to relax her muscles.
Sana: Ohhh..... Siddharth.... Yeh.. Yeh kitna accha lag raha hai..... Siddharth...
Hearing her moan and feeling her tremble under his palm made him hard as a rock.
Sid: Chup ho ja Jaana.... I'm...I'm losing control.
Sana opened her eyes and looked at him. She saw desire itching on his face. This could be more interesting and even more sensual if she keeps a little patience. She thought.
Sana: Baby.... Mujhe bhi tujhe massage deni hai.
Sid: No... No no no...
Sana: Kya No??
Sana got up from the table.
Sid: Abhi nhi meri jaan. You don't know what I'm going through.....
Sana: Abhi hee... Chal mujhe utaar.
Sid helped her get down.
Sana: Chal late jaa...
Sid: Jaana... Yaar...
Sana: Baby mere paas zyada time nhi hai. Late jaa nhi to yahi daal dungi tujhe apne andar.
Sid laughed out loud and went and lay on the massage table. Sana started massaging him slowly and seductively. She wanted to take revenge now. She brought her breast to his mouth, while she massaged his stomach. He took her nipples in his mouth and bit it lightly with his teeth. She gave a loud cry. Sana could see him hard and rigid now. Sid groaned out loud as she brought her hand to his hard self.
Sid: Ohhhh God......Jaana....Come baby.... Please come to me.... I want you now.
Sana: Now??
Sid: Jaana I need you now.
Sana: What do you need??
Sid: You...
Sana: Me??? Par mai to hu he na baby.... Tujhe batana padega, tujhe kya chahiye.... Agar tujhe chahiye to...
Sid: I need you meri jaan....
Sid grunted as she moved her hands downwards. Sana was now massaging his thighs. Her breasts moving with the moving of her hands
Sid: Can't you see......how much I need you sweetheart??
Sana: Not until you tell me what you want me to do..
Sid: Ok... Ok... I know what you are doing. I know Jaana.....
Sana: Accha?? Good... Tell me then.... Tell me baby??... What do you want??
Sid: I want to plunge myself inside you Jaana. Now.... At this very moment. Plunge deeper and deeper until you scream for release.
Sana too lost control when he said those words with passion and pain. She climbed on the table, spreading her legs on either side of his, took him inside her. He groaned as he all of the sudden felt himself inside her. She started moving slowly at first. Watching her riding him was making him lose his mind.
Sid: Oh my God Jaana..... What... What are you doing to me....
Sana: Accha laga?? Bol Siddharth.... Bol...
She was breathing faster now. Her sexy voice was making him go crazy.
Sana: Bol na baby.... Ahhh... Please....please, please bol....
Sid: Bahot... Bahot accha... Meri jaan.... Bahot acha....
Sana: Mmmm
Sid: Jaana.... Please do it faster... Please..... Please....
Sana increased her speed and Sid gave a deep thrust upwards. This was the turning point and Sana screamed.
Sana: Siddharth.... Baby... Yeh kitna accha hai... Mmmmm..... Mujhe aur chahiye.... Aur.... Aur...
Sid once again gave a deep thrust and she screamed his name aloud as she came. Sid too came when he heard her scream his name so erotically. Sana then bend down and lay her head on his stomach feeling exhausted.
They both lay in the same position for a few minutes.
Sid: Now this was not what I had planned. Par koi nahi. Yeh to bahot he accha tha. It was mind blowing.
Sana: Hmmmm
Sid lifted her face up and looked at his wife.
Sid: I love you so much Jaana.
Sana: I love you too.
Sid: Chal uth te hai yaha se..
Sana: Nahi... Abhi nhi...
Sid: Baby, yeh table chota hai. Peet dard de rahi hai meri.
Sana: Kya hai Siddharth.... Chain se latene bhi nhi deta.
Sid: Areee.... Accha chal late jaa.
Sana: Nahi abhi rehne de.
She removed herself from him and got down from the table. He got down too. He then scooped her in his arms. And she screamed with joy.
Sid: One more surprise on the way meri jaan.
Sid took her towards the bathroom and opened the door. Sana was stunned by the view. The bath tub was filled with water and rose petals. The floor too had rose petals shattered on it. The candles were lit all over the place. The fragrance of the flowers and candles were making her feel dizzy.
Sana: Wow Siddharth...
And she suddenly started sobbing in Sid's neck.
Sid: Jaana??? Kya hua baby??
She shook her head.
Sid: To tu ro kyu rahi hai meri jaan?? Idhar dekh.... Dekh meri taraf..
Sana looked up and started giving small kisses on his face. Sid laughed.
Sid: Abhi ro rahi the na tu?? Abhi kya hua??
She took his face in her hands and looked at him.
Sana: Tune kitna kuch kya mere liye baby??
Sid: Jaana tere liye nhi karunga to aur kiske liye karunga??
Sana crushed her lips to his and started kissing him slowly and lovingly.
Sid walked inside the bathroom and stepped in the bathtub. He lowered himself and sat with her over him. They lay in the warm water with the fragrance of petals around them.
Sana: Siddharth..... This feels so good.
Sid: And with you in it, it feels best.
Sana snuggled even closer and closed her eyes. The warmth of the water made her relax her muscles. She closed her eyes. This is so amazing. Her life is so amazing. This man loves her so much. She can never ask for more. Thank you God. She said.
Sid felt he doesn't need anything now. Whatever he had wished for was with him. Now. He looked at her peaceful face and smiled. She had, had a lot for the day. She was tired now. He pulled her closer enjoying the warm water and his wife next to him.
Sana must have dozed off.
Sid: Jaana.... So gayi kya??
Sana: Mmmm...
Sid: Baby pani thanda ho raha hai.... Chal uth.... Tujhe thand lag jaayegi....
Sana: Nahi.... Mujhe nhi uthna.
Sid felt Sana shiver next to him..
Sid: Nahi meri jaan..... Aise mat kar, dekh pani thanda ho gaya hai... Chal bed par chal kar sote hai...
Sana: Hmmm...
Sid got up from the tub, picked her in his arms and came out. He took her under the shower and turned the tap to warm water.
Sana: Nahi Siddharth.... Mujhe sona hai.
Sid: Ha jaana.... Bas do minute... Tu bahot thandi ho gayi hai. You will feel better.
He pulled her to him and let the hot water flow through their body. This will make her tired body relax. And she will sleep properly. He thought.
Sana: Le chal na mujhe bed pe Siddharth....
Sid smirked and closed the tap, dried her and himself with the towel and brought her to the bed. He lay her on it and joined her. Covering them both with blanket Sid pulled her to him. She fell asleep as soon as she was comfortable, laying with her head on his chest and legs tangled to his.
Sid woke up as the ray of sun light peeped through the curtains. He looked down at his pretty wife. She was sleeping with her head on his chest her hair all over her face. He noticed that she was wearing his white shirt. That means she must have got up in the night. The shirt was not buttoned and her creamy round breasts were exposed for him to feast on. She looked so sexy and he felt the animal in him crave for her. He brought his hand to her breasts and stroke her nipples. She moaned in her sleep and Sid lost control. He moved his head down and started sucking on her nipples. Her breath got heavier and he understood that she is wide awake now. She whined when he removed his mouth from her nipples and he smiled at that. He then took her other one and did justice to it too.
Sana: Mmmm..... Siddharth....
He moved downwards and started giving small kisses on her belly. She groaned and Sid realised she was ready for him. He got up and pulled her down with her legs on the edge of the bed. He then scooped her up on his shoulder and took her to the large sofa near the glass window. He literally threw her on the sofa and flipping her around, inserted inside her from behind. She screamed out loud. The view in front of him from the tinted glass of the window is the one Sid will never forget his entire life. Her sensuous expression, her dangling breast as he moved to and fro inside her, her hair all over her face, making her look hot and sexy. Sid lost all control and he digged himself even deeper making her grunt.
Sana: Faster Siddharth.... Please faster.... Baby.... Baby.... Siddharth....
She screamed out loud as she came, making him come at the same time. He pulled himself out and she Slumbered on the sofa. Sid stood looking at her, breathing heavily. He was happy that he could bring out this type of reaction from this bewitching woman. She opened her eyes after a minute and gave him an angry look. He laughed at her expression and lay next to her pulling her to him. She tried pushing him, but he held her tight.
Sid: Areee??..... Kya hua??
She punched him on his shoulder.
Sid: Maar kyu rahi hai??
Sana: Chup baith....
Sid: Chup kyu baithu??
Sana: Aise.... Aise koi karta hai kya??
Sid: Ab koi karta hai ke nhi vo pata nhi.... Par tune mera shirt pehna aur button nhi lagai. And I wanted to see your expression, when I do it from behind...
Sana: Bass kar, kaise.... Kaise bol raha hai... Baat mat kar mujhse...
Sid: Accha chal.... Tujhe accha sa bath deta hu...
Sana: Nahi chaiye mujhe. Mai khud naha lungi.
Sid: Areee aise kaise.... Mere hote hue tu akele kaise naha sakti hai... Mai hu na... Tujhe to Mai he nihlaunga.
Sana: Siddharth nhi na.... Fir tu... Tu fir se shuru ho jaata hai.
Sid: Nahi.... Nahi kuch karunga. Jab tak tu nhi kahegi kuch nhi karunga.
Sana: Promise??
Sid: Promise.
Sid carried her to the bathroom and opened the tap. The hot water relaxing her muscles. He moved behind and leaned to the basin, watching her as she closed her eyes and started roaming her hands to her neck, her breasts, her stomach. She brought her hands to her face and wiped her eyes with it. Sid had wrapped a towel on his hip by now. He didn't wanted her to know how hard he has grown just watching her do such innocent act. She then looked at him and he raised his eyebrows.
Sana felt shy all of the sudden under his scrutinized gaze. Her hands automatically went to cover her breasts and he laughed out loud. She gave him an angry look and turned away from him. The warm water still flowing over her body. Is he making fun of me. She thought. I have very less experience in this matter. He must have, had many girls, whom he had.... Her mouth suddenly felt bitter. The thought of him with other women made her eyes moist with tears. Her tears mixed with water as it ran through her face. And then she felt him behind her. He placed his hand on Sana's shoulder and turned her around. He then looked into her eyes and recognised tears.
Sid: Kya hua??
Sana: Kuch nhi...
Sid: Jaana?? Bol kya hua....
Sana: Tujhe mujhpe hasi aa rahi hogi na??
Sid: Kya??
Sana: Kuch nhi... Chod...
Sid: Nahi chod nhi.... Bol... Kya sooch rahi hai tu??
He turned the shower off and pulled her to him.
Sana: Siddharth mai dusri ladkiyon ki tarah experienced nhi hu. Mujhe isliye laga ke tujhe mujhpe hasi aai hogi.
Sid removed some hair from her wet face and kissed her cheeks.
Sid: Tujhe pata hai Jaana mai saari duniya ghuma hu. Par tujh jaisi mujhe kahi nhi mili. Kya mera yeh kehna kafi hai??
Sana nodded her head and gave him an accusing look.
Sana: To tu hasa kyu??
Sid: Vo isliye meri jaan, kyuki Tu aisi chupate hue bahot pyari lag rahi the.
Sana: Jaa abhi tu mai naha kar aati hu.
Sid: Nahi ... Hum sath nahate hai.
He opened the tap and soaked them both. He then took shower gel from the nearby stand on his palm and started applying it to Sana's body. He moved his palm in circle on her neck, then her shoulder and her breasts. He then moved downwards to her belly and her waist. As his hands moved downwards, Sana trembled. Sid then moved his hand to the center between her legs. He very lightly brushed his fingers over her and she made a whimpering sound. Sid was about to move his fingers but she stopped it with hers. She looked at him and shook her head.
Sid: Jaana.....
Sana: Siddharth mai.....
She removed her hand from his and looked away. Sid scooped her in his arms and sat on a stool nearby, taking Sana on his lap. He made her sit with her back to him and her legs spread wide apart and resting on both sides of his legs. He reached out and brought his hand to the apex of her legs. She winced at first. He then inserted his finger inside her and she gave a loud moan. He then inserted one more finger and started moving them in and out of her. He could feel her tremble above him. She groaned out loud and her body shivered as she reached the climax. Sana lay the back of her head on Sid's shoulder, her eyes closed as she regained her breath and strength. She then turned around and looked at him. He gave her a loving smile. She kissed him on his lips. Sid moved back and removed the hair from her face.
Sid: You are looking so beautiful Jaana... Just like you did in my dreams.....Hmmmm.....Chal naha ke breakfast karte hai.
Sana: Par baby Tu....
Sid: Baad me...
Sana: Mai bhi...
Sid: Kaha na baad me...
He picked her from his lap and brought her under the shower. They both washed themselves and each other and came out of the bathroom.
Sana changed into a sexy one piece. Sid has gone out of the room to make a call for breakfast. He came back and stood still, looking at her. Sana gave him a shy smile. He came to her and pulled her to him.
Sid: Kya iraada hai Jaana??
Sana: Filhal mera iraada breakfast karne ka hai. Aur usse pehle mere bete se baat karne ka hai.
Sid: Oh yes... Zoro se baat karte hai.
Sid made a call to his son.
Zoro: Hi papa.
Sid: Hi meri jaan?? Uth gaye aap??
Zoro: Jee papa. Ab hum mumbai ke leye nikal rahe hai.
Sid: Achaa... Good good...
Zoro: Papa aap mujhe new PSP dilauge na??
Sid: Ha ha baccha....Mere aate he hum chalenge tumhare liye lene.
Sana eyed him and Sid went red.
Sid: Lo apne mama se baat karo.
Sana: Hi baby....
Zoro: Hi mama.
Sana: Aapne breakfast kiya??
Zoro: Jee kiya.
Sana: Baby aapne aapka holiday homework complete nhi kiya hai. Ab jaate he aap vo pehle finish karoge. Thek hai??
Zoro: Ok mama.
Sana: I love you baby.
Zoro: I love you too mama. Bye.
Sana: Bye.
Sana turned to him and looked angrily.
Sana: Siddharth Tu Zoro ko bahot bigaad raha hai. Tu samjhata...
Sid: Oh shit... Shit...
Sana: Kya hua??
Sid took her by her shoulder and made her sit on the bed.
Sid: Baby ruk... I forgot.... I really forgot.
He went to his bag and came back with a blue box and some papers. He sat in front of her.
Sid: Jaana I was supposed to give you this last night. Par mujhme aisi aag lagi the ke sab bhul gaya.
He opened the box and removed a bracket. It was like the same one as he had given her six years back. Sid saw joy in Sana's eyes and that happiness on her face made Sid emotional.
Sana: Siddharth.... Yeh to same vaisa he hai.. Mai.... Mai....thank you.... Tu jaanta nhi usse aise bechte waqt mujhe kitni taklif hue the.
Sid: Aise thank you nhi bolte sweetheart... Aur mai samjh sakta hu baby tune kya feel kiya hoga......And I'm proud of you ke tune usse apne bacche ke liye beecha. Aise hazaro bracelet tujhpe aur mere bete pe kurbaan.
Sana's eyes became moist. He made her wear it.
Sid: Jaana ek aur cheez hai tere liye.
Sana: Kya??
Sid gave her a bunch of papers.
Sana: Yeh... Yeh kya hai??
Sid: Yeh tere ghar ke papers hai.
Sana opened it. Sid saw her hands shook
Sana: Siddharth... Yeh....kyu??
Sid; Jaana uss ghar me tere aur Zoro ke memories hai. Tune mere bacche ko uss ghar me bada kiya hai. Usse itne acche se sambhala hai. Akele. Yeh ghar tere naam par hai. Aur tere baad Zoro ke.

Click on the ⭐ And drop a 💬 if you liked this chapter.