Laitmawsiang

The noises of screams, moans and grunts were heard from every corner of the house from time to time for the past two days. They made love on the dinning table, in the swimming pool area, in the kitchen and the bathroom. Sid had taken her to that private garden and had made love to her there too.
Sid: I had fantasized making love to you here, when you had taken me in your hand baby. So here it is. Fulfilling my fantasy.
     He had said between his teeth when he had inserted her. It was just magic. So much of love and so much of love making. But amongst all this Sana would feel giddy at times. She blamed it on lack of sleep and did not say anything to Sid, as he may get worried and stop this crazy encounter, which she enjoyed so much.
     They were to return home today and were packing things together. There, his and her's bags have become theirs now, not caring in whose bag, whose clothes go. It was so emotional. Sid folding her night gown and putting it in his bag. He looked up to see tears in her eyes. He rushed to her and took her face in his hands.
Sid: Jaana?? Kya hua baby??
Sana: Kuch nhi...
Sid: Sana, Maine tujhe pehle he bola hai, ke agar tere aakho me aasu hai to, vo kyu hai yeh mujhe pata hona chahiye. Yaad hai na issi ke wajah se mai uss seedhi pe bhi chad gaya tha.
Sana: Ha yaad hai... Aur gir bhi gaya tha. Pagal hai tu Siddharth?? Agar lag jaati to?? Hath pair kuch tut jaate to??
Sid: Kuch nhi hota. Ha par agar hath pair tut te to saare mehnat tujhe karni padti.
Sana: Tere liye to mehnat karti. Par....
      It then registered to Sana what he was saying and punched him on his chest.
Sana: Kitna besharm hai tu Siddharth??
Sid: O hello.... Besharam aur mai?? Tune jo parso restaurant me kiya na usse to besharmi ka baap kahenge.
Sana: Maine?? Maine kya kiya?? Kuch bhi to nhi kiya maine.
Sid: Ha ha kuch nhi kiya. Decide kiya hai maine, tujhe kabhi koi restaurant nhi le jaaunga. Bahot dangerous hai tu.
Sana: Siddharth yeh galat baat hai. Ab mujhe tight ho rahi the to kya karti mai??
Sid: Yeh nautanki band kar. Samjhi na??
Sana: Mujhe ab bhi hasi aati hai vo yaad karke, jab tune usse aise hawa me pakda hua tha, aur tera muh khula ke khula reh gaya tha.
Sid: Aise.... Aise kuch nhi tha. I knew you were up to something. Tere expression dekh kar samaj gaya tha mai.
Sana: Par sach bata maza aaya na?? Uske baad tune mujhe laake jo kiya hai.... Bhul gaya??
Sid: Ab tune mere andar ke janwar ko jagaya, to vo to hona he tha..... Aur mere andar ka janwar fir se jaag raha hai....
Sana: Siddharth...Maar khaayega.... Packing finish kar. Sunset ke pehle nikalna hai. Maa dinner ke liye wait karne wali hai.
Sid: Accha, thek hai yaar..... Chal....
      They were welcomed back home by Sid's family in a traditional way. Zoro was too happy to see his parents back. They sat and chatted with Maa and Sid's sister, till late at night. Zoro had pulled Sana and taken her to show her his knew room and Sana was spellbound looking at it. The interior was so classic that, Sana has no words. But Sana was a little upset with the number of toys and clothes Zoro's wardrobe contained. She refrained herself from saying anything as Zoro was too excited while showing her.
     It was almost 11:30 at night. Sid was getting impatient. He wanted his wife for himself now and moreover he wanted to show her their room which he had designed according to her taste. He had taken help from Mahi for this.
Sid: Neetu tu to jaldi soti hai na roz??
Neetu: Ha...
Sid: To jaa na fir.
Sana: Siddharth.....
Sid: Aree I meant usse jaldi uthna hota hai. Aur preeti ko to pehle se he jaldi uthne ki aadat hai.
Preeti: Ha ha... Pata hai, pata hai. Bhaga raha hai hame.
Sana: Nahi di. Aap baitho. Aise kuch nhi. Siddharth to kuch bhi bolta hai. In fact aap dono yahi ruk jaao. Hum teeno khub saari baate karenge aur yahi so jaate hai.
Sid: Jaa....
     He went quiet, looking at Sana's expression. She was warning him with her eyes to keep his mouth shut. Neetu, Preeti and Maa saw this and they all burst into laughter. Sid and Sana felt embarrassed.
Neetu: Nahi nhi Sana. It's ok. We know him. Aur hum bahot khush hai isse aise dekh kar.
Sid: Neetu yaar...
    He came forward and hugged Neetu.
Neetu: Jaa maze kar beta...
Sid: Shut up.
Preeti: Ok.. Chalo hum chalte hai. Bye.
Sana: Bye didi. Fir aana.
      Sid and Sana had said good night to Maa as Maa retired to her room. Sid literally pulled Sana, their way upstairs.
Sana: Siddharth.... Kar kya raha hai tu....
Sid: Tujhe kab se apne room le jaana chah raha tha.... Par tum logo ki baate khatam he nhi ho rahi the...
Sana: Room me...
      And they came in front of their room and Sid opened the door for her. Sana has never seen such a beautiful interior in her life. The room was painted in blue and grey and everything around it was color coordinated. Sana stood there shocked at the beauty of this room and she gave a squeak when Sid scooped her in his arms.
Sana: Siddharth... Baby....
     He took her inside and made her stand on the carpet in the center of the room. Sana looked around, still too stunned.
Sana: This is so beautiful Siddharth...
Sid: Accha laga tujhe??
Sana: Bahot...
Sid: Tere pasand ka khayal rakh kar banaya hai. Mahi se puch puch kar.
     Sana looked at Sid with surprise in her eyes.
Sana: Di se??
Sid: Hmmm.
Sana:  Kya mai vo wardrobe khol kar dekhu??
Sid: Vo sab tera he to hai Jaana. Mujhse kyu puch rahi hai.
     Sana smiled enthusiastically and went and looked around. Touching and feeling everything. Her face had lit up and Sid felt satisfied. This is all he wanted. Her to like the room.There was an terrace attached to their room. The door was open so Sana ran to the terrace. It was lit by the moonlight and looked too romantic. She  sat on the huge sofa nearby and spread her arms. Sid went in it and she made love to him, taking the lead, under the open sky.
     Sid woke up the next morning to find the room empty. He got up, freshen up and walked down to the dinning room. He then peeped into the kitchen to find his wife and Maa preparing breakfast together. Both laughing and talking. Sid felt his heart jump with joy. Aren't all the dreams he had seen, in the past six years coming true?? How grateful he was to God for gifting him with this day and this beautiful life. Sid cleared his throat and they both looked his way.
Sid: Aaj breakfast milne wala hai mujhe?? Yaa iss bichare ko bhuka rakhne ka irada hai.
Sana: Kya kare Maa?? Bhuka he rakhna thek hoga na?? Vaise bhi mota ho raha hai yeh...
Maa: Aree ha... Mai bhi yahi soch rahi the. Bahot mota ho raha hai.
Sid: O hello..... Kuch mota vota nhi ho raha hu mai....Aur tum dono kya aise he team up karke mujhe pareshan karne wale ho??
Maa: Plan to yahi hai...
      Zoro came running to his dad and Sid picked him in his arms.
Zoro: Good morning papa.
Sid: Good morning meri jaan.
       Sid looked at Maa and Sana.
Sid: Koi baat nhi. Mai aur mera beta aaj se ek team me.
Zoro: Konsi team papa.
Sid: Zoro aur papa ki team.
Maa: Accha accha, chalo tum dono dinning table pe. Breakfast ready hai.
      The breakfast was a happy affair. They had almost finished when Zoro demanded.
Zoro: Papa vo PS....
Sana: Bass karo Zoro. Aap ke demands to khatm he nhi ho rahi hai. Aapne  apne kamre me toys dekhe hai?? Ho gaya un sab se khel kar?? Har baar kuch na kuch chahiye hota hai aapko....
Sid: Jaana....
Maa: Siddharth.....
     Maa shook her head, asking Sid not to say anything in between.
Zoro: I'm sorry mama.
Sana: Idhar aao beta... Mama ke paas aao.
     Zoro went to his mom and she made him sit on her lap.
Sana: Zoro beta aapko pata hai, yeh sab toys, kapde shoes in sab ke liye bahot paise lagte hai.
     Zoro looked at his mom, looking at her with surprise.
Zoro: Bahot??
Sana: Ha beta bahot.
Zoro: Par mama Papa ke paas to bahot paisa hai na??
Sana: Yeh aapse kisne kaha??
Zoro: Mai niche khelne  jaata hu na, vaha mujhe ek new friend mila hai. Uska naam yash hai. Vo kehta hai ke mere papa cele... Celebrity hai, aur celebrity ke paas bahot paisa hota hai.
Sana: Zoro meri ek baat dhyaan se suno. Aapke papa bhi dusro ke papa ke tarah hi hai. Aur agar aapke papa ke paas bahot paisa hai to unhone uske liye bahot mehnat kiya hai. Bahot mehnat. Aapko samajh aa raha hai mai kya keh rahi hu??
    Zoro shook his head.
Sana: Dekho jaise mama office jaati hai aur bahot saara kaam karti hai to mama ko salary milti hai. Right??
     Zoro nodded his head.
Sana: Ussi tarah jab aapke papa bhi bahot sara kaam karte hai, to unko paise milte hai. To agar aapne aaise baar baar cheeze mangi to papa ko usse bhi zyada kaam karna padega.
Zoro: Aur fir mere papa bahot thak jaayenge??
Sana: Ha beta.
Zoro: Fir mujhe nhi chahiye PS..
Sid: Sana yaar...
Sana: Aur beta, aapko yaad hai maine aapko pehle bhi bataya hai, iss world me kitne aap jaise bacche hai, jinko thek se khana bhi nhi milta. To kabhi kabhi aapko unko help karne ke baare me bhi soochna hai.
Zoro: Jee mama. Mai samajh gaya.
     Zoro got down from his mom's lap and went to his dad.
Zoro: Papa hum vo PS ka idea drop karte hai. Mere pass to kitne saare toys and games hai.
      Sid collected his son to him and hugged him tight.
Sana: Zoro kya aapka homework ho gaya??
Zoro: Nahi mama, abhi sirf two subjects ka hua hai.
Sana: Vo isliye kyuki aapne ekhatta kiya hua hai beta. Chalo jaao aur karlo. Mama aate hai thode der me check karne.
Zoro: Ok mom....
      Zoro ran to his room and there was silence in the dinning room.
Sid: Sana Zoro bahot chota hai yaar... Usse yeh sab....
Sana: Maa kya maine kuchh galat kaha??
Maa: Nahi beta bilkul nhi. Baccho ko bachpan me he paise ki value samajh aani chahiye nhi to unhe fizul kharch karne ki aadat lag jaati hai.
Sid: Accha accha theek hai theek hai. Par mere bacche ka chehra murjha gaya yaar, Jaana. Mujhe bahot bura laga.
Maa: Haa beta mujhe bhi.
Sana: Vo theek hai. Maa aap tension mat lo. Aur aap isko samjha do. Bagair vajah Zoro pe kharach karna band kar de.
Sid: Ab mujhpe aa gayi tu??
Sana: Uska room dekha maine kal. Kya hai Maa yeh, itna saara sab kuch... Aap isse kuch kehte kyu nhi??
Maa: Sana... Rehne de beta. Room ke liye maine iss liye nhi kaha, Kyuki vo aapne bete ko best dena chahta hai. Par Siddharth don't overdo things.
Sid: Accha accha theek hai baba. Aap log to mere aur mere bete ke piche he pad gaye.
Maa: Accha yeh sab chod. Sana Tu mere kamre me aa. Mujhe tujhse baat karni hai.
Sid: Mai bhi aau??
Maa: Nahi. Tera koi kaam nhi hai.
Sid: Thek hai. Thek hai. Mai mere bete ke paas jaata hu. Dara diya mere masum se bacche ko tune, Jaana.
Sana: Haa jaake dekh le usse thoda....
       Maa and Sana came to Maa's room.
Maa: Bait....
      Sana sat on the bed and Maa went to the side table. She removed a set of keys and came and sat next to Sana. Maa placed the keys in Sana's hand. Sana looked with surprise.
Sana: Yeh kya hai Maa.
Maa: Yeh uss Cupboard ki chabi hai. Usme kuch jewelry, thoda cash, bank passbook aur bank locker ki chabi hai. Baki jewelry, aur Siddharth ke paise se jo bhi property khardi gayi hai uske papers vo sab bank locker me hai.
Sana: Maa... Yeh sab aap mujhe kyu bata rahe ho.
Maa: Kyuki yeh sab aaj se tera hai beta.
Sana:Maa.....yeh.....Nahi.... Bilkul nhi. Yeh sab aapka hai aur mai bhi.
Maa: Sana...
Sana: Maa pehle aap yeh chabi pakdo... Aur mai ek minute me aati hu.
     She came within a minute with a bunch of papers and Siddharth with her.
Sana: Siddharth yeh dekh... Maa mujhe uss Cupboard ki chabi de rahi hai, yeh keh ke, ki vo sab tera hai, aur ab mera.
Sid: Maa.... Yeh sab kya hai?? Aapne yeh sab aise alag kyu karke rakha hai??
Maa: Beta.... Kyuki vo sab sirf teri mehnat ka hai. Aur uspe tere biwi aur baccho ka haq hai.
Sana: Nahi Maa, uspe sab ka haq hai. Siddharth ke behno ka bhi.
Sid: Ha Maa, meri behne meri utni he apni hai, jitne mere biwi aur bacche. Aapne aise socha bhi kaise. Maine shuruaat me jo bhi kiya vo sab ke liye kiya na?? Fir ab yeh batvara kyu??
Maa: Beta yeh batvara nhi hai Siddharth. Neetu aur Preeti ka jo haq hai unhe vo milega. Par tera jo hai...
Sid: Yeh sab aapka hai Maa. Mera kuch nhi hai.
Sana: Aur Maa yeh lo. Yeh vo mere ghar ke papers hai jo Siddharth ne mere liye kharda hai. Yeh bhi aapke pass rakh lo. Aap he yeh sab sambhalogi aur hum ko bhi......Kyuki mujhe pe to bahot badi zimmedaari hai.
Maa: Kya??
Sana: Aapke iss bete ko sambhalne ki. Aur kya vo koi aasaan kaam hai??
Maa: Nahi. Bilkul nhi.
     And Maa and Sana started laughing.
Sid: Ha ha thek hai thek hai. Shuru ho jaau tum dono fir se. Aur mujhe sambhalna bilkul bhi mushkil nhi hai.
Sana: Maa kitni badi galat fehmi me hai yeh.
       Sid and Sana had to leave for their new destination in two days time. It was going to be their last destination. And then the promotion for the documentary was to start. Sid was going to be very busy with the promotion. Their next destination was Laitmawsiang. It is a village in Meghalaya. They relaxed for these two days at home with their son and mother and helped Zoro finish his homework. Sana noticed that Sid was very calm and patient when he was with Zoro. She felt he wanted his son to be impressed with him all the time. Sid knew Zoro thought that his dad was a hero and. he was doing his best to maintain that image. They went to Sana's home to bring some things and ended up making love there in the hall as Sid felt they had never been able to do it there. It was blissful. How this man was never tired of their love making.
       This time Sid booked a chartered plane for him and his wife to travel. No amount of convincing from Sana moved him. He wanted them to travel comfortable so he had done it. The domestic flight would take them almost 15 hrs to reach the destination.
Whereas it took just 3 hrs and 8 minutes to travel directly.   It took another one and a half hour to reach cherrapunji, where they would be staying. Their destination, Laitmawsiang was half an hour away from cherrapunji, but Sid wanted them to stay at the best place. Other team members had already reached the village. They were to shoot the next day.
     Sid and Sana checked in at Polo orchid resort. On the clifftop estate, tucked away amongst the quaint village of Nohsithaing is the quiet premises of Polo Orchid Resort. Overlooking the lush valley, this tranquil hill resort, was just mesmerizing. Sana was too tired when they checked in. They took a bath and Sana lay on the bed. Sid came to her.
Sid: Kya hua??
Sana: Pata nhi. Bahot thakaan lag rahi hai.
Sid: Itna lamba travelling.
Sana: Isse zyada travelling kiya hai Siddharth maine. Pata nhi kya hai. Kuch ajeeb se thakaan aur bechaini hai.
Sid: Shaadi ki tayari, shadi aur uski baad ke hamare activities.... Tere liye zyada ho gaya hai. Ab shadi to ho gayi... Activities thode kam karne padenge shayad.
Sana: Khabardaar... Kyu itne se ho gaya tera?? Khatam ho gayi teri taakat??
Sid: Tu bahot tired hai sweetheart. Nahi to apni taaqat zarur dekhta tujhe.
     He said pulling her to him.
Sana: Hmmm. Pata hai pata hai.
Sid: Chal bata kya khayegi....
     Laitmawsiang is a village panchayat located in the east khasi hills of meghalaya. It is 35 kms away from shillong, 84.6 kms away from Dispur, 173.4 kms away from Agartala and 221.1 kms away from Gangtok. The native language of laitmawsiang is English, and most of the village people use English for communication.
     This place will instantly transport you to fairy land. Dazzling waterfalls, mystical ponds, secret caves and lush thickets everywhere will make you fall in love with the place. Naturally covered by dense floral hedges and emerald green bushes this village houses will take you to another era. Prehistoric fossils in ancient caves and gardens add to the beauty.
     The shoot began with shooting at the Garden of caves or Ka Bri Syrang. A 25 hectare  property with seven primary spots, Sum Syeim falls, U Mawhduhnod- a rock in a heart shape, Ka Synrang Ryeim - cave of the king, Ki Stieh Maw, Arshdad falls and Riat Umlwai Falls offer a resting place for a multitude of caves. and cascades created mainly through seasonal rainfall and scenic waterfall.
     Sid informed that the gardens and caves in this area has existed for more than 50 centuries. In the past these caves were used as a hiding place by the khasi tribes and local patriots from the British era. The place was inaccessible and surrounded by dense forests then. Since it came across as a foreboding hideout, barely anybody dared to enter through the curling vines.
      The whole place was illuminated by sun rays along with the reflection of sparkling ponds. Sana was standing besides a stupendous waterfall creating a great view for Sid's eyes. He wanted to go and hug his wife but stopped himself. As he very well knew that it would create a storm on social media, if he goes and pulled her to him and kiss her passionately in front of the crew members. And so he continued with his work.
       What adds to the beauty of this place is the bamboo trail that sets for a great entry to the gardens caves. Sid lead through the bamboo trails to the Perennial underground water, great for drinking due to it's healing and medicinal properties.
       Sid also informed that you can visit the garden of caves any time of the year. Since waterfall tend to freeze in winters, the best time to visit here is monsoon. The garden of caves is open seven days a week and the visitors can enter from 8:30 in the morning. The entry fee is rs 30 and an extra 20 rupees for some medicinal water. If you want to carry a camera with you, an additional rs 20 is charged.
       The shoot lasted for two days. Sana though tired was always ready for Sid. Sid had told her to rest but she had known that making love to her husband was the most relaxing thing for her.
       They had returned home two days back. Sana has spoken to her parents and Mahi. She was laying in Sid's arms when her mobile rang again. The screen showed "Maaji". She picked the call.
Sana: Hello maaji. Kaise ho??....Mai theek hu..... Ab tabiyat theek hai na aapki..... Paise mil gaye na??...... Koi nai Maaji, aap uski fikar na karo...... Zoro bhi theek hai...... Aap apna khayal rakhna...... Ha thoda busy the...... Ha karungi call aapko.......aap pehle tests karva lo....theek hai.....Namaste Maaji.
      She disconnected the call.
Sid: Jaana kon hai yeh Maaji??
      Sana did not speak for a while. She then looked in Sid's eyes.
Sana: Rohan ki Maa.....

.