Sana Wants To Quit.

Sana was all set with her presentation. Her production house eros international has proposed to do a project named "Discovering My India" They will explore seven breathtaking places which are still not been enfolded and explored. Sana was to present this places in front of the producers, the channel head and the person who the production house and the channel want to host the show. Mr Siddharth Shukla. An international show host. They knew the trp will touch it's knew heights if this man hosts the show. This was a golden chance for Sana. She could be promoted in creative head's team if she succeed in convincing Mr Siddharth Shukla to be the face of this show. She had really needed this promotion. She had planned everything accordingly. She had planned on purchasing that flat which she and Mahi had seen. And had spoken to the bank too for the housing loan. Sana so needed this promotion to pay the instalments. But since she had seen Sid that day, her chances of the promotion and her buying a flat seems very thin. She was having second thoughts now. Will she be able to cope up if he says yes.  Working with him seems nearly impossible for her. And still, now, here she is, giving her best. Demonstrating her presentation skills. Exhibiting and representing her draft of plan, with confidence she had practised and exercised in these few years.
     Sid didn't knew why he had asked for the meeting. Why he liked to be tortured. Because this was not going to be only for the present day. If he says yes for the project, he will have to face her on and off for at least two months and he definitely knew it was going to be too painful. But he still did tell Arun to ask for the meeting the next day after he came to know she had a son. He was now sitting in the conference room watching her present the plan. She has become so confident when he was away. Sid looked at her hands as she was moving, pointing, lifting. Those hands which has caressed his hair when he had taken her nipples and sucked on it. Current ran through his body, as that memory came rushing through his mind making him tremble. He took both his hands and wiped his face with it, running it through his hair. His gesture made Sana stop. Everyone was looking at Sid now. He stood up and the rest at the meeting did the same.
Sid: Excuse me. I need few minutes. Can we have a break.
Vishal: Of course.... Why not. I will call for tea.
Sid: I will use the washroom, if you don't mind.
Vishal: Yes, yes. Ashok will assist you.
Sid: No it's ok. I know the way.
     He walked out the door, giving Sana a stare. What had she done now?? Why did he make her stop?? What was the problem?? She will find out. She thought. Don't. Her head warned her. But her mind made her walk towards the washroom. She saw him standing in a balcony adjacent to the conference room, smoking. She dreaded going near him, but she wanted to know if he really is interested in this project. It's not only about her. The production house, the channel and all the people associated with this project have high hopes regarding this show. She walked to him and stood two to three steps behind him.
Sana: Siddharth....
     She saw his one hand clenched into a fist on his side. He did not look back.
Sid: F.. ck off Sana
Sana: Siddharth mujhe tujhse kuch baat karne hai.
He ran his fingers in his hair.
Sid: I said just get lost or.....
Sana: I will when I have said what I want to. Sirf ek baar baat sun le.
    Sid did not reply.
Sana: Actually yeh show se bahot logo ke ummeede judi hai. Please agar tu chahe to mai is project se hath jaati hu. Tu isse mere wajah se mana mat kar. It's a request. Agar aise hua to mujhe bahot dukh hoga
     Sid spun around and came towards her standing too close to her, his face inches away from her, looking into her eyes.
Sid: Aur tujhe lagta hai ke tujhe dukh hone se mujhe koi farak padta hai??
Sana: To kya khushi hoti hai??
Sid: Get out Sana. Get the hell out of here.
     Sid shook her by her arm and then pushed her, turning away from her. Sana left from there. Her arms still burning from his touch. He is so blinded by the hate for her. She did not know what was going to happened. But one thing was certain, if he says yes she will leave this project. Because she cannot face him. She cannot see this hate for her in his eyes on daily basis. It's unbearable. There is always a fear inside her when he is around. She wanted to be less associated with him. It's good for her. And for him. She had calmed herself and had returned to the room and sat quietly waiting for him to return. He came within few minutes. Composed and Professional with an aura of confidence.
Sid: Yes, Mr Vishal let's start.
     Sana continued and presented everything with detailed explanation. All were happy with her presentation. There was no respond from the person for whom all this was done. The channel head Mr Mishra asked Sid and the other heads to join him in his office. They all got up and left. Sana was still there. She felt so numb, wanting to go home and curl in her bed. Why cannot she lead her life peacefully?? Why did he come back now?? Making her life hell. This continuous torture is going to kill her. She will speak to Vishal tomorrow. She quits from this project. Even if it costs her, her promotion. Even if she is not able to purchase a house. It's ok. She will manage. But having such kind of encounter with him will not do. So she will definitely quit.
     Sid came out of the production house. It was half past ten. Sana must have left. He had kept his conditions to do the show. The committee had agreed to all his demands. Vishal and the others were surprised at one of his demands. He had told he wanted Sana at all the seven places, where they will be shooting. Sid saw the look on their faces and explained that he wants her to explain to him about all the places during the shoot, as she was so efficient in her presentation. Sid did not care if the others were convinced or not. He had asked for something and they will have to oblige. But why had he really made such a demand?? He did not wanted to answer that to himself too.
     Sid was coming out of a studio a week after the meeting. The paper work were still to be done. Sana was on his mind all the time. He had acquired her number from his sources. He had sat looking at her number for hours yesterday night. Then he picked up his old mobile and heard the message she had send him six years back. And felt a stab of pain in his heart. Why does he like being tortured?? He had no idea. He still wants her. That is the only explanation, his heart whispered. Don't talk rubbish. He is done with her long back. Don't put ideas in his head. His brain yelled at his heart. He got up and lit a cigarette. This habit was going to kill him. But who wants to live. What is there to live?? "Maa"his heart said. And he sat on the bed and cried. Why does she still affect him so much. She is like a curse to him. He took the keys and drove on the empty roads.
     Sid had a photo shoot today. His PR team has suggested to announce his comeback with a bang. Not interested in any of this he does what Arun tells him to do. Sid trusts Arun blindly and knows he is best at his job. Looking in his mobile Sid dashed into someone.
Sid: What the.....
He looked up and saw Jay looking directly at him. It took them a second to recognise each other.
Sid: Jay....
Jay: Oh hello sir. How are you sir??
Sid: Abe saale sir sir kya laga rakha hai?? Dost hai tu mera.
Jay: Accha?? Dost hu mai?? Mujhe laga bada aadmi ho gaya hai to bhul gaya hoga. Kyuki dost aise ek dusro ki saalo tak khabar na le... Aise nhi hota na??
Sid: Abe yaar.... Kya bolu tujhe mai...
Jay: Kitne call... Kitne message. Par pahucha uske paas jaata hai, jo apna koi pata chod jaaye. Tu to chahta he nhi tha ke mai tujh tak pahuchu. Mahi kitna miss karti the tujhe. Bhai maanti the vo tujhe apna??
Sid: Jay. I know yaar... Kya kahu tujhe mai....  Chal vaha meri car hai bait ke baat karte hai.
    They moved to his car. Sid sat in the driver seat and Jay next to him.
Jay: Aise kya ho gaya tha yaar ke tune hame apne zindagi se ekdum se nikaal feka?? Tujhe hamaare life ke baare me kuch pata bhi hai?? Aunty se Mahi ne number leya. Humne kitna contact karne ke koshish ki, tune respond he nhi kiya yaar.
Sid: Bataunga tujhe mai. Sab kuch bataunga. Par mujhe thoda time de yaar. I need time. Please.
Jay: Mahi is very upset.... Mujhe nhi pata vo kaise react karegi jab usse pata chalega mai tujhe mila.
Sid: Kaisi hai vo...
Jay: Thek hai.... Hamari ek beti bhi hai.
Sid: Sach?? Wow.... Kya naam hai??
Jay: Tara.
Sid: Accha?? Aaunga milne usse mai ek din.
Jay: Not a chance. Tu abhi mere sath chal raha hai. Pata nhi, fir gaayab ho jaaye to kahi??
    Sid chuckled.
Sid: Thek hai chal. Aaj teri shikaayat dur kar deta hu. Par mujhe dar lag raha hai yaar. Mahi se bahot padne waali hai.
Jay: Ab uska mai kuch nhi kar sakta. Bas ek helmet de sakta hu. Tera sar bachaane ke leye. Baaki hath pair ke koi guarantee nhi.
   They both laughed aloud and left for Jay's home.