The Shocking Revelation.

Sid climbed in his car. The cold breeze on the beach making him shiver. He didn't know why, but he parked his car in Sana's building parking lot and took a lift up. The door was opened by  Sana. She was looking so small and feeble in that night suit. He stepped inside ignoring her surprised look.
Sana: Tu ab tak ghar nhi gaya. Sar me chot hai na tere?? Maa fikar kar rahi hogi??
Sid: Maa ko bola hai, ke Mai Mahi ke ghar hu.
Sana: Tu yaha kya kar raha hai Siddharth??
Sid: Jaana mai....
Sana: Mujhe teri sympathy nhi chahiye.
Sid: Oh just Shut up Sana. Har baar tere baare me nhi hota.
Sana: Accha....
Sid: Mujhe hug kar ke sona hai.
Sana: Siddharth.....
Sid: Sana please.... I really need it.
     Sana looked at his eyes. They were so beautiful. Just like their son. She took his hand and led him to the bedroom. Within minutes, they were laying in each other's arms. Sid kissed her hair.
Sid: Thank you.
    Sana snuggled closer. Sana has given him Shehbaaz's T-shirt and boxers. They both were now comfortable and relaxed.
Sid: Jaana pregnancy, Zoro?? Sab tune akele kaise??.... Kyu??
Sana: Akeli to thi, par Mahi di aur Jay bhai ne uss kami ko pura kiya. Aur kyu?? Kyuki mai Zoro ke papa se bahot pyar karti the. Uski nishani ko mai kaise nhi lati is duniya me.
Sid stiffened next to her.
Sana: Mera akela pan to zindagi bhar ka hai. Aur aage bhi rehega. Par Zoro ko iss duniya me laane ka faisla mere zindagi ka sabse sahi faisla tha.
Sid: Hmmm. Zoro sach me bahot lucky hai.
Sana: Nahi mai lucky hu ki mujhe Zoro mila.
Sid: Hmmm. Vo to tu hai.
Sana: Tera sar dard kaisa hai??
Sid: Thek hu mai. Bahot sakt jaan hu. Jaldi nhi niklegi.
    Sana looked up at him angrily.
Sana: Thodi kam bakwas kiya kar.
    Sid chuckled and started running his fingers in Sana's hair and her eyes went heavy. In no time her breath went steady and Sid smiled content that she was with him. He too closed his eyes and fell into a peaceful sleep. It was in the wee hours of the morning that Sana in her sleep placed her leg on Sid's. Her thighs rubbing his. Sid woke up with a start and felt himself hardened. She was sleeping with her head on his chest, her hand around him and her one leg on his. A shiver ran through his body. He tried to remove her from him, but she groaned and shifted even closer. Her knee brushing his hard self. Sid felt he is been jolt by an electric current.
Sid: Shit man.....What have I got myself into....
Sana: Mmmmmm.
    Sana was not knowing what havoc she was creating by her actions and those noises. Sid trembled under Sana  and Sana realised it. She opened her eyes and saw where her knee was. She removed it with a jerk and sat upright turning away from him. Sid too got up and rushed to the bathroom. He removed his clothes, ran the cold shower and stood under it. He had to cool himself off. He stood there until he felt his bones are cold. He turned off the shower and realised there was no towel inside.
Sid: Sana....
Sana: Hmmm??
Sid: I need a towel...
    There was a knock on the bathroom door. Sid opened it a few inches and Sana thrust a towel in his hand. Sana felt her knees go weak. The thing that they experienced today, reminded her of the many passionate encounters they had during the brief time they both were together. How was she going to face him. Sana knew why he had gone and had that shower. She was pacing the floor when, Sid came with a towel wrapped around his waist. Sana turned away from him.
Sid: Vo mere kapde....
Sana: Mai chai bana kar lati hu.
    She ran from the bedroom, as if her life depended on it. Sana came with tea to find Sid in the Hall. She kept the mugs on the center table and looked hesitantly at Sid. She saw Sid's wet bandage.
Sana: Siddharth tere sar ki patti to bheg gayi hai.
Sid: Hmmm. I know. Ghar jaake change kar lunga.
Sana: Mai kar du??
    Their eyes met and Sid nodded. Sana went inside and brought a first aid kit. She felt a bit hesitant after the morning's episode. Sid felt it too. She went to him and her hands were shivering. Sid looked directly in Sana's eyes.
Sid: Rehne de Sana. Mai...
    Sana took a deep breath and composed herself.
Sana: Nahi. Mujhe dekhne hai chot teri.
    She removed the bandage and saw a deep cut. She exhaled.
Sana: Kitni gahri chot hai Siddharth??
Sid: Kuch nhi.... It's ok.
Sana started cleaning his wound. Her breath on his face was driving him crazy.
Sid: Please bas....
Sana: Kyu?? Kya hua?? Dard ho raha hai kya??
Sid: Hmmm.
Sana: I'm sorry. Bas thoda sabar kar please.
Sid: Vo hi nahi ho raha hai ab...
Sana: Karna to padega na Siddharth?? Nahi to chot thek kaise hogi??
Sid: Yeh chot sabar karne se thek nhi hone wali Jaana.
   And then Sana looked in his eyes and saw desire for her in it. Their eyes locked and her mobile buzzed breaking the momentum. She saw her mom's name on the screen. Picking the call she went to the balcony.
Sana: Bolo mummy??
Mummy: Kaha hai beta Tu?? Kitne din ho gaye call he nhi kiya tune?? Tune kaha tha tu Ponmudi se aate he call karegi?? Wait karti rahi mai tere call ka.
Sana: Sorry mummy... Call karna chahiye tha mujhe. I'm sorry.
Mummy: Koi baat nhi mera baccha. Tu theek hai na?? Bass itna he jaan na hota hai mujhe.
Sana: Mai thek hu. Aap batao aap kaise ho?? Dadaji, bijee kaisi hai??
Mummy: Sab theek hai. Bijee ko thoda thek nhi tha. Shehbaaz aane wala tha tere paas, par bijee ke vajah se ruk gaya.
Sana: Kya hua bijee ko??
Mummy: Kuch nhi bacche. Thodi bukhar the. Ab thek hai. Zoro kaisa hai?? Bahot yaad aa rahi hai tum dono ki.
Sana: Vo bhi accha hai. Bahot jald he aayenge hum dono aapse milne.
Mummy: Tere papa ko bhi thek nhi tha??
Sana: Kya hua Mummy?? Aap log sab baad me kyu batate ho??
Mummy: Are thoda bp high ho gaya tha. Ab thek hai.
Sana: Dawai time pe nhi lete honge.
Mummy: Ha. Khayal nhi rakhte khud ka sahi se. Tu bol na...
Sana: Mummy mai....
Mummy: Bete panch saal ho gaye hai uss baat ko. Tu unhe maaf karde ab. Tere bhi to galtiyaan hai. Kya unhone tujhe maaf nhi kiya tha.
Sana: Vo jo unhone kiya tha na.... Vo choti baat nhi the Mummy.
Mummy: Mai jaanti hu beta. Par maaf karna acchi baat hoti hai. Teri galtiyo ko bhi to logo ne maaf kiya hai na??
    And then it strikes her. Yes. Just like this man sitting inside. She had wronged him. But he has forgiven her. He may not, when he hears about Zoro, but she can only pray and hope.
Sana: Thek hai Mummy. Mujhe thoda time do. Mai karti hu unse baat.
    She disconnected the call. The scene from that night five years back two days after Zoro was born flashed in front of her eyes. Tears started flowing from her eyes.
    Sana came in the hall, tears in her eyes and lost in thoughts. Sid saw this and went to her. He took her hand in his and she came back from the trance.
Sid: Sana Tu theek hai??
    Sana rested her head on Sid's chest and started sobbing.
Sid: Kya hua meri jaan?? Kiska call tha??
Sana: Mummy ka....
Sid: To Tu ro kyu rahi hai?? Kuch problem ho gayi hai kya??
Sana: Nahi kuch nhi...
Sid: Jaana agar mujhe batane se tujhe accha lagta hai to share kar mujhse.
Sana: Vo mere papa se mai pichle paanch saal se baat nhi karti.
Sid: Kyu Jaana??
Sana removed herself from him and went to the photos which were lined on the wall.
Sana: Zoro ke paida hone ke do din baad mere papa ne mujhe bagair bataye usse anath ashram me bejne ke tayari kar di the. Vo log to usse lene ghar aaye. Mai soyi hue the. Meri aakh khuli aur Zoro mere pass nhi dekha, to Mai kamre se bahar bhagi. Papa unlogo ko mera baccha de rahe the. Mai daud kar gayi aur apna baccha unse cheen liya.
    Sana was sobbing by now. Sid was shocked with this revelation. He came to her and pulled her to him, her back still to him. He encircled his arm around her waist.
Sid: Oh my God. Par.... Par aise kyu Sana??
Sana: Kyuki uska baap nhi tha, usko sambhale ke liye. Par mai to the na Siddharth. Mai apne pyar ki nishaani ko kaise apne se dur hone deti.
     Sid stiffened and took a step back. If she loved her husband so much... How could she....
Sana: Yeh baccha mere liye uske bepanah pyar ki nishani the. Mai vohi raat Zoro ko lekar wapas chali aayi....
Sid: Aur fir??
Sana: Mahi di ne mujhe apne ghar me jagah di. Maine apni adhuri padai puri ki. Job bhi kiya aur Zoro ko bhi sambhala. Mai agar apni jaan bhi de du na Siddharth to Mahi di aur bhai ka ahsaan nhi chuka sakti. Unhone mujhe aur Zoro ko koi cheez ke kami nhi hone di. Fir jab mujhe yeh job lagi to Mai iss ghar me shift ho gayi. Mahi di nhi chahti the, par kitne din un par bhoj bane rehti. Bahot gussa hue vo. Par bhai ne unhe samjhaya to fir maan gayi.
    Sana turned to Sid.
Sana: Bahot ehsaan hai Sid unke hum pe.
    Sid looked with surprise in his eyes.
Sana: Matlab mere aur Zoro pe.
    Sid nodded and came forward. Taking her in his arms and hugging her, a thought came in Sid's mind. He had always been busy crying about his pain, his miseries, what he has gone through. But it had never occurred to him, what she must be going through. Because he thought she was with her husband, with her family. But she was not. She has raised her son alone. It takes a lot of courage to do so. And that too when she had nothing. She was just a young girl of twenty two then. His body shuddered and tears formed in his eyes.
Sid: I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry.
      The next to discover was sandakphu. It was a place in West Bengal. They were waiting for their flight at the airport. They were to get a flight to Bagdogra. This is the nearest airport to Sandakphu, located in Siliguri, Assam. Sid was sitting next to Sana. He saw Sana's mobile screen. It was a picture of Zoro and Sana, both giggling to the camera.
Sid: Kya vo pic dekh sakta hu mai??
Sana gave her mobile to him and Sid watched the picture closely.
Sid: Yeh bilkul tere jaisa hai.
Sana: Hmmm.
Sid: Par aakhe nhi yaar... Pata nhi kyu familiar lagti hai mujhe.
     Sana's heart started beating faster. Her throat chocked and she started coughing.
Sid: Kya hua Jaana.
    He opened a bottle of water she was carrying and gave it to her. She drank from it. There were tears in her eyes. And only she knew it was not due to her coughing. They sat next to each other in the flight. Sana was quite. This was not the case six years back. She was a chatter box. She used to talk so much. Sid would have to tell her to stop sometimes and she would give that cute and sheepish smile, making his life more beautiful.

  A NIGHT BEFORE HALDI, SIX YEARS AGO.
     It has dawned on Sid in Adi's flat that they had not used any protection. Sana has brushed the thought of pregnancy away and told him not to worry. Sid had not wanted to ignore it, but Sana has assured they will solve the problem if it occurs, together. They had come from Mumbai and Mahi was happy with Sana's wedding dress. They all four had sat together and had dinner. Sana was being naughty and Sid was enjoying it. She had winked at him and nibbled on her lower lip, sending waves of current across Sid's body. They, with many guests were sitting in the lawn after dinner, with dim lights around. Sid removed his mobile and messaged Sana who was sitting far away from him.
Sid: Aaj raat tu mere sath mere hotel chal rahi hai.
Sana: Kyu??
Sid: Because I want you.
Sana: Matlab??
Sid: Iska matlab nhi pata tujhe??
Sana: Nahi. Nahi pata.
    He saw a smile flickering on her lips.
Sid: Iska matlab I want to take you to my room, throw you on my bed and  kiss you until you ask for more. Then I want to rip that blouse of yours and suck on your nipples until you scream my name aloud, and then I want to roll down that panties of yours and sit between your legs, pushing your legs wide apart. I want to thrust hard into you. I want to hear you scream my name aloud. And then I want to move to and fro inside you, until you beg me to move faster. I, then want to remove my hard self and hear you plead me to push myself inside you again. And then I want to push myself inside you deeper and deeper, until you can bear no more and scream with want looking directly in my eyes. I want us both to come at the same time and then lay in each other's arms exhausted. This is what I want Jaana.
Sana: Siddharth...
He saw her face gone red and her mobile in her hand shivering.
Sid: Isliye bol raha hu, ke apne kamre me jaa aur tujhe raat ke liye jo chahiye vo le aur mujhe vaha vo garden ka gate hai vaha mil. We will sneak out of here Jaana.
    Sana did not reply. She got up and went to Mahi. She told Mahi she is going to bed and walked to her room. Sid too bid goodnight to Jay and Mahi and walked to the parking lot. He was waiting for Sana in his car at the gate. Sana came and they drove off. Both were silent all the way to the hotel. He took her bag and her hand when they got down and walked to the lift. He took her to his room and did exactly what he has promised her earlier. They had made love all night long and Sid had dropped her to the same gate in the wee hours of that morning.