Hungry For Her.

Sana was so regretting coming to Mahi's place today. Sid had looked at Zoro with so much pain in his eyes. There was no hate. Just pain. She knew what he is feeling. Only she knew. Nobody knew about their dark secret. Only they both did. He must be feeling betrayed, cheated and Deceited. She can see it in his expression. She still was able to see through his soul. After so many years, she still could read his mind. She had literally ran inside with Zoro. She wanted to run outside the house, but would raise many questions, so had no option. Mahi had come to take Tara.
Sana: Di mai chalti hu.
Mahi: Kya??
Sana: Aap ne bola kyu nhi aapke ghar koi guest aa raha hai?? Mai fir kabhi aati.
Mahi: Sana tujhe ho kya gaya hai?? Vo Sid hai. Tu usse acche se jaanti hai. Tu uski sabse crazy fan the. Aur vo acchanak aaya. Agar pata hota to bhi tujhe awkward feel karne ke kya zarurat hai?? Tu kitna pasand karti the usko.
Sana: Di vo pehle ke baat hai. Mujhe sach me bahut awkward lag raha hai. Mujhe please jaane de.
Mahi: Chup kar. Kahi nhi jaa rahi hai tu. Tune to jaise sabhi admiyon se parhez kar liya hai. Chal kitchen me mai abhi aati hu.
Sana had no option but to stay. But how was she going to handle Sid looking at Zoro with so much intensity.?? Mahi had come in the kitchen after few minutes and Tara had wanted to go on the terrace to play with other kids. Sana had pulled Tara in her arms, kissing her and walked to the terrace, to find Sid there.
Jay got a call and he went inside the house. Sana has made Tara sit in her chair, while the other children surrounded her. She got up and was about to leave the terrace telling Sunita to look after the kid when his hateful voice stopped her.
Sid: Yeh sab teri asliyat nhi jaante na?? Jab yeh jaan jaayega tab inko bhi mere jaisi sharmindgi hogi.
Sana: Tu jaanta hai meri asliyat??
Sid: Bahot acche se.
Sana: Bahot badi galat fahami hai tujhe. Tu mujhe bilkul nhi jaanta.
Sid: Galat fahami to six years pehle the. Dur kar di tune. Mai to tujhe naagin se bhi compare nhi kar sakta. Uska bhi koi imaan hota hoga. Par tu....
Sid saw hurt and pain on Sana's face. He could see tears form in her eyes. He stopped mid sentence. He ought to feel happy, then why did he not?? He had hit right on spot. Why was he not satisfied and at ease??
Sana turned from him and ran inside. He stood there stunned at how the pain on her face and eyes had shook him. He so wanted at that moment to go behind her and pull her to him, kiss her tears away, taking those plum pink lips with his until she was breathless and asks for more, as she use to do six years back.
Sana has rushed to the kids bedroom and closed the door. Tears started streaming down her cheeks. She tried to control it, but could not. Is she so weak?? Why does she have to tolerate his rudeness?? She could have given him back. Then why did she not?? Because she understood him. He was not wrong to think worst of her. But he did not knew the whole truth. And she will never tell him the truth. Because if she tells him everything, there will be destruction in their lives. So she better keep mum. But she will not tolerate his nonsense all the time. Agreed he has gone through a lot. But he was not the only one who suffered. He does not know what she has gone through. Sana wanted to run to the terrace, pick her son and run away from him as far as she could. She feared. She feared she will be exposed. She so wanted to hide somewhere. But this was not the time. She will have to think of something to distance herself and her son from him. Sana wiped her tears and walked to the kitchen.
Sid was restless after he had been such an ass to Sana. But then his eyes fell on Zoro and he could not remove his eyes from him. What a child. He so wanted to go to the child and take him in his arms. Why?? Why was this urge so strong. He trembled at this helplessness. But Sid feared, if he touch the boy, he may hurt him. No he never will. But if he does. No he won't. The fight between Sid's heart and brain made him suffocate and he just wanted to get out of there. But he was not able to get up. The boy was eyeing him from time to time. He would look away when Sid saw his way.
The lunch was ready. It was brought to the terrace. A small table was set. Jay invited Sid to the table. Sana come with a bowl of salad in her hand. Sid instantly recognised she had gone and cried somewhere. He felt like kicking himself. Good if she cried, his ego soothes him. He looked away. Sana made plates for all three kids. They took and sat on the floor in a circle. She not once looked Sid's way.
Jay: Sana tu bhi plate bana aur aake bait hamare sath
Sana: Ha bhai aati hu mai thodi der me.
She was about to leave when Mahi joined in.
Mahi: Tu kaha jaa rahi hai. Chal plate bana apni.
Sana: Nahi abhi nhi. Lao di Tara ka khana do. Mai khila deti hu. Mera mann nhi hai. Mai baad me khaa lungi.
Mahi: Are aise kaisi mann nhi hai?? Tara ko Sunita khila degi. Tu kahi nhi jaa rahi hai.
Jay: Sana?? Kya hua baccha. Teri tabiyat to thek hai. Mann kyu nhi hai tera??
Sana: Nahi bhai mann bhar gaya ab.
Jay: Kya?? Kya matlab??
Sana: Kuch nhi. Di mai meri plate leke baccho ke sath bait te hu. Zoro thek se nhi khaayega nhi to
Mahi: Accha theek hai chal. Jaha tera mann ho vaha bait.
Sid was angry. Why was she not sitting with them?? Why was she not looking at him?? Because you are being an ass to her, you idiot. You should be ashamed of yourself. His mind taunted him. Let her sit wherever she wants. He doesn't care. His brain defended him.
Sana went and sat with the kids.
Sid was telling Jay and Mahi about his days in Nigeria, when he looked her way to see Tara kiss Sana on her cheek and Sana giggled. He so wished it was his and Sana's baby who made her giggle. He is going crazy. He told himself. He better leave before he does something which would embarrass him and his host.
Sana could feel his eyes bore in her back. She so wanted to look at him. He was so beautiful. Sana had never seen a man as handsome as him other than her son. She had been his biggest fan. And when life had brought them together she was on cloud nine. Tara came up to her and kissed her and Sana came back to reality. The kids had ate their full. Sana gathered their plates and went to the kitchen. Mahi too came with their plates.
Mahi: Tune thek se khaaya??
Sana: Hmmm
Mahi: Tu thek hai??
Sana: Ha thek hu.
Jay came to call Mahi as there was someone on the door. She stood in the kitchen not wanting to go and face Sid, when he entered with the bowl in his hand. Sana turned away from him and started cleaning the platform. His presence scared her no matter what she decides.
Sid: Tera pati kaha hai??
She stopped at what she was doing. Her legs started trembling.
Sana: Vo bahar gaye hai??
Sid: Bahar??
Sana: Ha office ke kaam se.
Sid: Tere pati ne tujhe aise he choda hai kya?? Har jagah akele ghumti hai. Agar mai tera pati hota na...
She turned around and looked directly at him gathering all her courage.
Sana: Tu nhi hai.
Sid: Kya...
Sana: Maine kaha tu mera pati nhi hai. And thank God for that.
Sid took a step towards her and their bodies touched. Sana couldn't move back as she was standing leaning to the platform. She lifted her hands to push him when he held her wrists with his both hands, looking dangerously into her eyes.
Sid: Don't Sana..... Don't...
Sid brought his face nearer to her and their lips were just inches away. He was looking at her pink plum lips. She felt a tingling sensation on her lips and so she ran her tongue through it. A current ran through Sid's body and Sana could feel him shudder against hers. Sana so wanted him to kiss her and knew he too was not in control to resist. They both were fighting for breath. He bend his head an inch as to take her lips with his
Sid: I have been so hungry for you all these years. I....
And he heard a tiny voice from behind.
Zoro: Mama...
Sid felt as if a bolt of thunder has hit him. He jerked his hand away from her and moved behind. He was stunned. He turned around, looked at the curious boy and left the kitchen.