Mr & Mrs Shukla.

Pandit ji informed that all the rituals are done and Sid and Sana should take the blessings of the elders. Everyone around them started congratulating them and each other. Mahi hugged Sana and Sana started crying.
Mahi: Aree kyu hua?? Ro kyu rahi hai??
    Sana was still sobbing. She shook her head.
Mahi: Bolegi kya hua??
     She said something and Mahi smiled. Sid was watching this and he raised his eyebrows questioning her??
But Mahi shook her head and bend towards Sana.
Preeti: Chalo utho tum dono. Sab ka ashirwaad lena hai na??
    Sid nodded and looked at Sana. She was wipping tears with the tissues. His heart felt heavy.
Sid: Neetu Sana ko pani de....
    Sana looked at Sid and shook her head. Sid got up and stretched his hand to her, she took it and stood up. He smiled at her and she smiled back. They first took the blessings of their parents and then all elders. It was 5:30 pm by now. Snacks were served to the guests. The bride and bridegroom had to get ready for the reception. So they left to their respective rooms. Sid and Sana's colleagues, close friend and some relatives were to attend the reception.
     Sana was ready by 7:00 pm. She was sitting in her room sipping tea when  she heard her mobile beep. It was a message from Sid.
Sid: Hi wifey'😘😘 Abhi to baat kar sakte hai na??
    Sana smiled at that endearing word. Her heart was dancing with joy.
Sana: Hi hubby☺☺ Ha ha zarur kar sakte hai.
Sid: Wow... Hubby sounds good.❤❤
Sana: Mai aakhir teri ho gayi yaar Siddharth.... Mujhe yakin nhi ho raha hai.
Sid: Tu to hamesha se he meri the Jaana.  Uss raat jab tujhe uss red dress me dekha tha na baby..... I was lost. Aur uss raat se aaj tak sirf tu he tu hai. Koi mere dimag aur dil me teek he nhi saka.... Accha yeh bata tu tabhi royi kyu??
Sana: Siddharth mere itne saalo ka intezar khatm ho gaya. Tu jaanta nhi, jab tu aas paas nhi tha, tab bhi tu hamesha mere pass tha. Aur mujhe laga tha, ke yahi meri naseeb me hai ke meri aakhri saas tak, teri na maujudagi ko apni kismat samaj kar jiyu.
Sid: Jaana..... Dekh tere sacche pyaar ka fal hum dono ko mila. Thank you so much.
Sana: I love you Siddharth💋💋
Sid: I love you too meri Jaan. And how desperately I want those lips of your on mine. Aaj raat ke liye ready hai na tu??
Sana: Raat?? Raat ko kya hai?? Mai to reception ke baad yaha apne kamre me aake aaraam se sone wali hu. Bahot thak gayi hu yaar.
Sid: Oyee, madam... Zyada natak mat kar, nahi to vaha aakar, tujhe utha kar le jaaunga. Reception gaya bhaad me.😠😠
Sana: Haha. Bada aaya le jaane wala... 😏😏
Sid: Mujhe challenge mat karo Mrs Shukla...
Sana: Mrs Shukla??
Sid: Ha... Mrs Siddharth Shukla.... Mast Yaar, kitna accha hai yeh sab. I'm so happy Jaana. I'm so happy.
Sana: Mai bhi.😘😘
    Adi entered the room and Sid sat upright.
Adi: Chal. Mehmaan aana shuru ho gaye hai.
Sid: Hmm chal....
    He got up and started walking towards the door. He turned and saw Adi's serious expression.
Sid: Abee Oyee kya hua?? Chalna hai na??
Adi: Ha ha chal... Chal
Sid: Ek minute, ek minute.... Kya hua hai tujhe?? Aise chehre pe baara kyu baje hai tere??
Adi: Mai?? Mujhe???... Kuch bhi to nhi?? Chal... Jaldi chal...
Sid: Hum kahi nhi jaa rahe hai.... Tu pehle bata tujhe hua kya hai??
Adi: Areee kaha na kuch nhi...
Sid: Adi zyada footage mat kha... Bata jaldi...
Adi: Sid tu Maa ko bol de mere liye ladki na dekhe...
Sid: Kyu?? Kya hua hai Adi?? Are you hiding something from me??
Adi: Nahi Kuch nhi. Hum late ho rahe hai. This is not important. We will talk later.
Sid: Everything about you is important Adi.... You are important... Bol kya baat hai.
Adi: I promise. I will tell you. But now is not the right time. Ok??
Sid: Ok. But we will talk. Ok?? And soon...
Adi: Ok...
Sid: Tension de diya tune mujhe...
Adi: Tension mat le. I'm fine... Ab chalna hai ya nhi bol?? Nahi to bhabhi ko Maa ke sath Mumbai bhejne ka intezaam karta hu..
Sid: Abee mat mere bhai, pehle he meri band baji hue hai. Ab aur nhi intezaar hota mujh se...
Adi: Haha. Ja beta ja. Jee le apni zindagi.
    They both laughed aloud.
Adi: But seriously speaking, I'm happy for you, man.
Sid: I know bhai. I know. And I want you to be the same..
    They hugged each other and walked towards the door.
     The reception went in a blur. Sid and Sana were tensed and excited for the night to come. They both wanted to be alone now. It's been too difficult to stay apart and now when they were to come together they were not able to control themselves. Even the brush of their shoulders or a touch of hands were making them aware of each other. The most difficult was when the photographer asked them to pose for a photo shoot.
Sid: This is so damn annoying. I want to have you for myself now..
     This made Sana blush and it was the most perfect click.
      It was time for them to leave now. Adi had kept Sid's and Sana's bag in the car. Sid was to drive himself and his wife to the villa. He has refused the driver. He didn't wanted anyone but his wife with him. Sana hugged everyone who were there to bid them farewell. She hugged Mahi tight and cried.
Mahi: Ro kyu rahi hai pagli?? Dekh tere dulha mujhe kaise dekh raha hai.... Jaise mai he tujhe rula rahi hu.
Sana: Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you....
     Sid walked to Mahi and stood there waiting patiently. Mahi looked at him.
Mahi: Dekh tujhe le jaane aaya hai...
Sid: Nahi... Mai tujhe milne aaya hu sweetheart..
     Sana moved behind and Sid hugged  Mahi. He then took her face and kissed her forehead.
Sid: I don't know how to say this..... I...
     He turned to Jay.
Sid: I don't know what to say Jay...
     Jay came to him and patted his shoulder.
Jay: Kuch mat bol bhai.
Sid: But....
Jay: Just keep her happy...
    Sana moved towards Jay and hugged him.
Mahi: And if you don't, you know whom you will have to answer.
    She joked. Everyone laughed, but not Sid. He looked at Jay and Mahi.
Sid: I promise Jay, I promise Mahi.
     Sid and Sana met their parents. Sid took Zoro in his arms.
Sid: Hmmm. To aap Dadima ki paas rahoge... Right...
Zoro: Yes papa...
Sid: And you will take care of Dadima...
Zoro: Of course papa. I'm a big boy now.
Sid: That you definitely are.
Zoro: And I can very well take care of everyone.
Sid: Yes, yes. That you can.
Zoro: Bye papa. I love you.
Sid: I love you too meri jaan.
   He kissed his son's cheeks.
Sana: Zoro mama ke pass aao...
   Zoro got down and ran to his mama.
Zoro: You are looking so pretty mama..
Sana: Hayee mera baccha. Thank you baby.
Zoro: Aap meri aur Dadima ki fikar mat karna. Mai sab sambhaal lunga.
Sana: Mujhe pata hai beta. Aur Sunita didi ko tang mat karna. Aur apne plate...
Zoro: Me ka khana finish karna.. I know mama.
Sana: Badmash...
    They all laughed and she hugged her son.
     Sid opened the door for Sana and she climbed in the car. He too climbed in and they drove off, waving to everyone. They must have drove out of the gates when Sana looked at Sid. He looked tensed and did not look her way. She too sat quietly, not knowing what to say. They both drove for a short distance in silence. The silence was broken by Sid when they entered the gate of a big and beautiful villa and he parked the car. It must be on top of some mountain, because the road had too many twist and turns, as they were driving upwards.
Sid: Hum pahuch gaye.
    He had not looked at her, so she did not reply. He noticed that and looked in her direction.
Sid: Kya hua??
Sana: Kuch nhi??
Sid: kyu, accha nhi laga??
Sana: Aise kuch nhi hai Siddharth...
Sid: Fir??
Sana: Tune pura rasta kuch nhi bola. Mujhe nhi pata kyu... Kuch hua hai kya??
    He turned towards her and looked in her eyes.
Sid: Baby, wanting you is killing me...
     Sana blushed.
Sid: Oh God...
Sana: Kya hua??
Sid: Kuch nhi.... Chal chalte hai.
    He was about to turn, when she held his hand. A current ran through his body and he shivered. He looked at the hand and then at her.
Sana: Nahi... Pehle bata...
Sid: You are looking bewitchingly beautiful Jaana. And I'm in pain.
     Sana lifted her hand to his cheek and stroke it.
Sana: Chal andar chalte hai.
    Sid nodded his head, got down, came around and opened the car door for her. He gave his hand to her. She took it and got down.
      Sana stepped out to find a pathway of rose petals, paired with some candle lights that led to the door. She looked at her feet and then at Sid. He was looking at her, wanting to know if she approved of it. She gave him a loving smile and brought her hand forward.
Sana: Chale baby??
    Sid nodded. What was happening to him. He had never been so much out of control before. He was acting like a desperate lover. He was hungry for his wife. And his family and friends keeping them both away from each other had added like a fuel to the fire. Sana looked around and her eyes shone with delight. She so wanted to enjoy all this. He cannot take that away from her. He will have to be patient. Even if that is killing him. He will give her the most memorable night. That is what he had wanted too. Right?? That is why all these preparations were done..... Then why  not enjoy it with her?? He took her hand and they walked towards the door together. They turned towards each other at the door and he kissed her forehead.
Sid: I love you Mrs Shukla...
Sana: I love you Mr Shukla...
    They both smiled and he opened the door. The same pathway of rose petals  were led inside towards the stairs and then up the stairs. Sana walked on it, with her hand in Sid's and excitement of her face. The pathway ended near a door to the left.
       Sid opened it and Sana's eyes opened wide with surprise. The room was decorated so beautifully, that she felt her eyes wet with joy. Red and white rose petals were spread over the whole bed and also on the floor. The same color roses were added to the overhead frame that surrounds the bed. To give the lovebirds some privacy drapes were added to create a canopy around the bed. Fairy lights were hanging to the ceiling to set a romantic aura for the first night.
Sana: Siddharth yeh kitna khubsurat hai....
Sid: Tujhse zyada nhi meri jaan.
    They turned to look at each other. Sid took a step forward and galloped her in his arms. She encircled her arms around his neck. Sana then kissed his nose and he chuckled. He took her to the bed and made her sit there. She sat with her legs folded and watched his husband. He removed  his coat. He looked so handsome in a crisp white shirt and black trousers.
    Sid walked to a table. There was a bottle of whiskey. He opened a cork and poured himself some and gulped it in. He really needed this to calm his sexual urges. He turn around to offer it to Sana and found her ogling over him. She looked away as soon as she found herself being caught. He smile knowingly, poured another small portion of whiskey in a glass, walked to her and sat on the bed opposite to her.
Sid: Le. Thoda pe.
    Sana shook her head. Sid brought the glass to her mouth.
Sana: Nahi Siddharth, Tu jaanta hai, agar mai pe lu, to kya karti hu.
Sid: Kuch nhi hoga. Thoda sa pe. You will feel better.
    He brought the glass to her mouth and made her drink. A drop of whiskey remained on her lips. Sid's heart skipped a beat. He kept the glass with shivering hands on the side table, bend towards her and sucked that drop from her lips, with his. She moaned loudly and Sid went crazy with wanting. He moved his head behind to look at her. Her eyes were closed and her body was shivering. Sid brought his fingers to her lips again and rubbed it with his thumb. She opened her eyes and he saw desire in them.
    Sana was wearing a red saree with a sleeveless blouse and gold ornaments. She was looking very  hot and sexy.
Sid: I want you out of those clothes Jaana.
Sana: Siddharth.... Fir tu hi....
Sid: Nahi.... Tu. I want to watch you.
     Sana saw that he was breathing faster. He was trying very hard to hold himself. He was so rigid with want that, Sana felt he will explode any minute if she doesn't do anything soon.
    She got up from the bed and moved back, so that he could have a full view.  He sat resting his back on the headboard and looking at her. His hands in a tight fist. Sana removed her ornaments one by one. She then moved her hand to her shouder to remove the safety pin attaching her pallu to the blouse. She was purposely doing it slowly to make it look more sexy. The safety pin came out and the pallu slid from her breast and fell on the ground. Sid swallowed as his eyes fell on her full blossom covered with that red blouse. He wanted to go to her and tear that blouse apart. She then inserted her hand in the lehenga and looked at Sid. Sid sat upright holding his breath. She remove the plaits of the sari, which were tucked in and pulled out the remaining saree, separating it from the lehenga. Sana  threw it on the floor.
     Sid did not move. She stood there in front of him with a blouse and lehenga. It looked as if her breast were begging to pop out of that blouse. She then slowly and seductively started undoing the buttons of the blouse one by one. It was more than a minute and Sana was still halfway through her buttons. Sid lost all control. He got down from the bed in a flash moved to her and tore the blouse apart. The buttons popped up in the air and fell to the ground. Sana too was breathing heavily now. This act of his, had made Sana shake with want. Sid saw raw desire in her eyes. He smashed his lips to hers and started kissing her wildly.
Sid: Oh God... Oh God Jaana.... Kitna tarsa hu mai baby tere liye. Don't make me wait. Please don't make me wait. I want you now......Please baby....please I want you right here and now.
     Sid was murmuring between their kisses.
Sid: I have desired you, I have burned  for you, I couldn't sleep at nights for wanting you Jaana. It was torture Jaana. It's was real torture.
Sana: I know baby. I know....
Sid: Tu ready hai Jaana?? Because I can't wait any longer.
     Sid was just waiting for Sana's approval. He removed her blouse and threw it on the ground followed by her lacy red bra. Her big, round breasts were at his disposal now, to do whatever he wills to do. He picked Sana in his arms and brought her to the bed. He made her sit on the rose petals and joined her there. The fragrance of rose petals around them mixed with the fragrance of their own was making them dizzy with want for each other. He brought his mouth to hers in a passionate kiss, she too kissed him back getting impatient now. He took one creamy breast in his hand and pressed it, stroking her nipples with his thumb.
Sana: Siddharth.....
     Bending down he suckled on it making her moan loudly.
Sana: Bas kar.....Siddharth.... Please...
     He then took the other nipple and started suckling it. She took hold of a handful of his hair and pulled him up, so that she could look him right in the eyes.
Sana: Please Siddharth.....
     This gave Sid a kick. He was liking this impatient Sana. He wanted to enjoy this Sana just a little more.
Sid: Nahi Jaana.... Aise nhi.... Bol tujhe kya chahiye...
Sana: Siddharth....
    He bend to her neck and started nibbling there.
Sid: Kya chahiye tujhe baby?? Bol...
     He continued torturing her
Sana: Mujhe.... Mujhe tu chahiye na baby...
Sid: Mai chahiye......matlab??
Sana: Mat kar na aise baby.
     Sid now pulled down her lehenga, settling himself between her legs,  bend to kiss her stomach and then running his tongue into her belly button.
     Sana made a whimpering sound.
Sid: I'm enjoying this. And you will not get, until you tell me what you want.
     He bend down a little further and kissed her between her legs. Her lacy panties, being the barrier made Sana moan out loud.
Sana: Mujhe tu apne andar chahiye, you idiot.... Samaj nhi aa raha hai kya tujhe??
    She screamed out loud in frustration. Sid looked up at her, and saw want and desire on her face. He removed her panties and threw it carelessly, followed by his pants and underwear. He pulled her down so that she lay on her back and inserted himself inside her with a deep thrust.

You Never Asked  (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें