A Cocktail Party Six Years Back 2

It was so difficult to come out of the memory lane once you enter it. It took a lot of effort for Sid to do so. He needs a smoke and a drink now. Reentering in his past was torturous, but he like to be tortured. Right?? He opened a bottle of whiskey and lit a cigarette. He went to the balcony and sat on the couch there.
     NIGHT OF THE COCKTAIL PARTY.
Sid: Chal mai tujhe drive pe le chalta hu. Chalegi meri sath??
    Sana looked up at him with teary eyes.
Sana: Sach??
Sid: Hmmm. Aa jaa.
    He took her hand and led her to his car. He opened the passenger seat and she climbed in. He too sat in the car and started the engine.
Sid: Bol kaha jaana hai tujhe??
Sana: Duuuur... Bahot dur. Bahot dur le chal mujhe.
    Sid chuckle. She was drunk, but the effect was on him too. His heart was dancing in his chest. This was something new. It felt wonderful. She had bend down and was fumbling with her sandal.
Sid: Yeh kya kar rahi hai??
Sana: Aree apni sandal utaar rahi hu.
Sid: Kyu??
     Sana did not respond, but removed her both sandals. She then took her feet up and placed it on his lap, leaning herself backwards to the door facing him.
Sana: Iss liye.....Mai nhi chahti..... tumhare kapde kharaab ho baby....
A current ran through his body. What in the name of God is this?? Is she crazy?? But Sid realised that she was not doing it to attract or invite him. He can guarantee she is not such type of girl. She is very innocent. How do you know that?? His brain questioned. Oh Shut up. Sid snapped at it. He knew she was doing it just to make herself comfortable. But what about his comfort?? He felt his body was on fire and giving him all types of wrong indication. Suddenly a thought made him shiver. What if it was not him and someone else who took her to the drive?? What if someone..... No no he doesn't even want to go there.  He is definitely going to give her a earful when she comes back to her senses. He thought. But not now. Now was not the time. Because she will understand nothing if he tries. He will handle her with care. He will protect her. Why?? Asked his brain. This was the problem with his brain. It only thought practically. There were no emotions in it. But he asked his brain to rest for the night. He wants to listen to his heart tonight.
Sid: Accha tumne tumhara naam to bataya nhi mujhe??
Sana: Mera??
Sid: Ha tumhra.
Sana: Mera naam....Shehnaaz hai. Par tum.....mujhe Sana bula sakte ho. Pucho kyu??
Sid: Kyu??
Sana: Kyuki joooo.....mujhe pyar karte hai vo mujhe.....Ssssana bulate hai.
Sid: Ok....
    Sid smiled and looked at her. She was staring at him.
Sid: Kya hua??
    Sana came forward and pinched his arm. This surprised Sid.
Sid: Yeh kya tha??
Sana: Tum sach me....ho na??
    Sid chuckled.
Sana: Vaisi maine.... Zyada nhi pi. Par ek baat batau....
Sid: Hmmm
Sana: Mujhe lagta hai....mujhe chad....gayi hai.
    And she giggled which made Sid look her way again. His heart did a summersault  in his chest. He was confused right now?? What was happening to him??
Sana: Hayeee..... Tu kitna cute hai??? Ek kiss karne de na please.
     Sid pulled the brake and the car halted with a jolt making a screeching sound of the tyres.
Sid: What???
Sana: Ek kiss.... Please... Ek kiss.
Sid: Dekho tum hosh me nhi ho. Chalo let me take you to your room.
Sana: No... No... No..
    She suddenly removed her legs from Sid's lap, turned to the door, opened it and before Sid could react or stop her she was out of the car.
Sid: Ohh shit...
    He too got out. But Sana crossed the road and ran inside the park in the opposite direction. It was late at night. He wondered why this gate of the park was still open. Sid ran after her.
Sid: Sana come back yaar. Itni raat ho gayi hai. This is not good.
Sana: Nahi. Tu mujhe....room me wapas le jaayega...... Mujhe vaha darr lagta hai. Mujhe.... Nahi jaana...
    She started running away from him. Sid ran behind her. She was barefoot. Sid feared she may hurt her feet. Sana reached to a fountain at the center of the park. She turned around and gave Sid a mischievous smile. Sid understood what she was about to do.
Sid: Oh f.. ck man. Nahi Sana. Please don't do this.
   She giggled and entered inside the fountain and in a minute was under the water. she was standing with her arms spread and eyes closed. Sid stood there looking at her. He was lost. She looked mesmerizing. Collecting himself, he walked near the fountain.
Sid: Sana mai bol raha hu, bahar aa.
Sana: Nahi...
Sid: Thek hai to fir mai chala jaata hu.
    She did not respond. Still standing in the same position enjoying the water. Her red one piece soaked and clinging to her body, made her look sensuous. He looked around. There was nobody around. He was scared for her. He just wanted to take her and leave this place.
Sid: Sana mai sach me chala jaaunga.
Sana: Chala ja.
Sid: Bahar aaja meri jaan.
Sana: Nahi tuuu.....pehle mujhe.....kiss kar....
Sid: Sana yeh kya bachpana hai yaar.
    She still did not move from under the water. Sid ran his fingers in his hair.
Sid: Accha aaja mai kiss karta hu. Aaja bahar.
Sana: Na... Na.... Tu yaha...aakar kiss kar....
Sid: Tu pagal hai kya?? Mai nhi aa raha vaha.
Sana: Thek... Hai... Fir tu jaa..... Get out...
    Sid had no option but to enter that fountain gate and go to her. She clapped her hands like a small baby. His heart started throbbing inside his chest. She was looking damn sexy. If it was any other man, Sana would have been in grave danger today. This thought scared him. He was angry with her. He took her hand and started pulling her from the water. He too was wet now.
Sana: Nahi pehle kissi de.
   Sid leaned forward and kissed her cheek. Her cheeks were so soft he thought. But he has grown furious at that moment. He pulled her out from the fountain and the park and made her sit in the car. She was smiling giving him a shy look. Sid was getting irritated. But this was not the time to lose his cool. She was not in her senses and he cannot leave her. She was shivering now. Entering the resort in this condition will raise questions, he was not in mood to answer. He decided to take her to his hotel.
    Sid brought Sana to his room. She snatched her hand when they entered.
Sana: Chod mujhe... Mujhe room....room me nhi jaana... Mujhe darr lagta hai... Tu samjhta kyu nhi hai.... Siddharth.
      Ignoring her,Sid walked to the bathroom and came out with a towel in his hand. He tried to dry her.
Sana: Nahi... Chod... Mujhe jaana hai....
    She started walking to the door. This made Sid lose his calm. He grabbed her by her arm and pushed her on the couch nearby.
Sid: Chup karke bait yaha. Bahot ho gaya. Kahi nhi jaa rahi hai tu. Samjhi??
    Sana got scared. She bend her head and started crying. Sid saw her wiping her tears with the back of her hand. This brought pain to his heart. What is about this girl?? Why was he getting so emotional about her?? He sat down in front of her.
Sid: I'm sorry sweetheart. I'm sorry. Idhar dekh mere taraf. Please....
    Sana looked up with tears in her eyes. Sid wiped it with his fingers. Sana came forward and hugged him tight. Surprised Sid did not know how to react. He was confused. She was so soft against him. She started sobbing and this melted his heart. He collected her to him and coaxed her, rubbing his hand to her back.
Sid: I'm so sorry baby. Dekh tujhe yeh kapde change karne padengi. Hai na?? Nahi to tu bimar ho jaayegi. Chal uth.
    Sid pulled her up and she stood up too close to him. The warmth of her body making him go crazy. He went to the wardrobe, removed a t-shirts and shorts and gave it to her.
Sid: Jaao bathroom me jaakar change karo.
    Sana took the clothes, went in the bathroom and closed the door. Sid was pacing the floor now. What has he got himself into?? Why did he not stay at the party and enjoyed himself?? There were so many pretty girls there. Why did he not choose one of them?? But she was more beautiful. She was so pure. How do you know that?? His brain spoke again. He reminded it that it has to rest for the night and not do the overthinking. It's been few minutes and Sana has not come out of the bathroom. He got worried. Did she pass out inside??.
Sid: Sana?? Thek hai tu??
Sana: Siddharth....
Sid: Tu ne change kar liya na??
Sana: Nahi.
Sid: Kyu?? Kya hua??
Sana: Vo mera dress... Nikal nhi.. Nhi raha hai.
Sid: Kya?? Kya matlab nikal nhi raha hai??
Sana: Mujhe.....nhi pata.
    Sid was not knowing what to do. What a mess. What should he do now?? He thought of calling Mahi. He picked up the phone and dialled her number. It rang and rang, but she did not answer. After several attempts he tried Jay's number, but he too didn't pick up the call. He will have to deal with her himself he thought. He banged on the door.
Sid: Sana dress change kar liya??
Sana: Nahi nikal raha mera....dresss. Ab yeh mujhpe chi....chipak gaya hai.
    He heard her crying again.
Sid: Sana open the door. Let me in.
    He can still hear her crying. He turned the knob to find the door open. Hesitantly he entered to find her sitting on the commode. Her hand holding her face and crying. He went and stood in front of her. Pulling her up by her arm, he looked in her eyes.
Sid: Kya hua hai??
Sana: Siddharth mujse dress n...nhi nikal raha hai.
Sid: Kyu??
Sana: Vo picc... Piche zip nhi... Nikal rahi hai.
     He turned her around and opened her zip. To his horror he saw some stitches on her upper back just below her shoulder. It went up to her shoulder. What was that?? It must have been a deep cut. They were red, and indicated the skin was stitched recently. She must have felt so much of pain when she had got that wound. His mouth went dry thinking of that. He wanted to lower her dress by the shoulder and see how far those stitches went. But stopped himself. Words were not able to come out of his mouth. He took a step back and turned her around. She looked tired and he knew she will pass out soon.
Sid: Ab dress nikal jaayega. Change karke aa jaao. Thek hai??
He didn't knew why but he took her face in his hand and kissed her forehead. He came out and sat on the bed. Why was her scar affecting him so much. What was this attraction??He was confused. It's called humanity. His brain consoled, but his heart shook it's head in refusal. Sana came out in few minutes, wearing his t-shirt and shorts. She looked adorable.
Sid: Chalo vaha bed par so jaao.
Sana: Nahi mujhe nhi sssona.
Sid: Kyu??
Sana: Kyuki mujhe darr lag...lagta hai.
Sid: Tu darr mat. Mai hu na. Tu so jaa.
Sana: Tuu hai??
Sid: Ha mai hu.
Sana: Ccchala to nnnhi jaayega na??
Sid: Nahi Sana mai tujhe chod kar kahi nhi jaa raha.