Siddharth Tu Shadi Kar Le.

Sid and Zoro were playing video game in the hall. Sana had offered Maa to help her in the kitchen as both Sid and Zoro wanted to eat paneer makhani, and according to Sid, Maa makes the best.
Sana: Aunty I'm sorry. Mai aise achanak chali aayi. Mujhe pehle call kar lena chahiye tha.
Maa: Pehle to Tu mujhe yeh aunty bulana band kar. Bada paraya sa lagta hai. Aur tu mujhe meri apni si lagti hai. Tu mujhe Maa bula.
Sana: Sach me??
Maa nodded and Sana had tears in her eyes.
Sana: Maa....
And Maa hugged Sana to her. They then smiled at each other.
Maa: Sana ek baat puchu bura to nhi maanegi??
Sana: Nahi Maa pucho na??
Maa: Tu Siddharth ko iss project ke pehle se jaanti hai na??
Sana: Ha.
Then they came noises of arguing from the hall. Maa chuckled.
Maa: Maine Siddharth ko aise kisi bhi bacche ke sath nhi dekha. Ekdum khud bhi baccha ban gaya hai. Kuch ajeeb se kashish hai Zoro me. Hum uske aur kheche chale jaa rahe hai.
Sana gave a tensed smile.
Maa: Kya hua??
Sana: Kuch nhi....
Maa: Tu bahot acche se parvaresh kar rahi hai uski.
Sana: Thank you.
Maa: Tum dono ke aane se jaise ghar me raonak aa gayi. Aaya kar beta aisi he Jab bhi mann kare.
Sana: Jee Maa.
They all sat for dinner. All the adults and the kid wishing this to be their daily routine. Zoro was chattering continuous to Sid. And Sid was engrossed in Zoro. He was seeing to it that Zoro finishes what was on his plate. And it seems Zoro was enjoying this attention.
Zoro: Mama, dadima to aap se bhi accha paneer makhani banati hai.
Sana: Ha beta vo to hai.
Maa: Aapko pasand aaya??
Zoro: Jee dadima bahot.
Maa: Jab bhi mann kare aa jaana. Mai tumhe banakar khelaungi.
Zoro: Ok.
Maa: Accha Zoro beta aap jaldi aapna dinner finish karo mujhe aapko kuch dekhana hai.
Zoro: Thek hai.
They had finished their dinner and Zoro had went inside with Maa. Sid and Sana were on the open terrace, leaning to the railing looking at the moon.
Sid: Sana....
Sana: Hmmm??
Sid: Thank you.
Sana: Kyu??
Sid: Yaha aane ke liye. Aur Zoro ko laane ke liye.
Sana: Welcome.
They looked at each other and gave a tensed smile.
Sid: Zoro's dad is a very lucky man.
Sana: Kyu??
Sid: Uske paas Tu aur Zoro dono hai. Tum dono mere kyu nahi ho Sana??
Sana looked up . Her heart was hammering in her chest. She could see so much pain in his eyes.
Sana: Siddharth....
And they heard Zoro's joyous voice from behind.
Zoro: Mama dekho dadima ne mujhe kya kya diya hai.
Sid and Sana looked behind and saw Zoro standing with bags loaded with gifts and toys, in his hand. Maa too came from behind. Sana walked towards them.
Sana: Zoro... Maa... Yeh itna sab.....
Maa: Kuch nhi.... Zoro pehli baar yaha aaya hai.
Sana: Par Maa....
Maa: Par var kuch nhi. Kya Zoro hamara kuch nahi.
This made Sana tremble. She could feel Sid's eyes on her from behind and tears started forming in her eyes. She wanted to leave. This was very emotional.
Sana: Zoro aapne dadima ko thank you bola??
Zoro: Jee mama.
Sana: Maa hum ab chalte hai.
Maa: Ha ha. Sid chod aayega.
Sana: Nahi Maa meri car hai. Mai chali jaaungi.
Maa: Bahot raat ho gayi hai beta. Sid abhi chod aayega. Mai kal tumhaari car bhejva dungi.
Sana : Ok.
Sana did not look back. She didn't had the courage to face him after what he had said now. Sid came forward and walked past her to Zoro.
Sid: Chale champ. Come on give me that bags.
He took the bag in one hand and picked his son with his other arm and walked out of the terrace.
Sana: Chalo bye Maa.
Maa: Bye beta. Aur yaad hai na?? Firse aana hai.
Sana: Jee Maa.
Sid was waiting in the car with Zoro on the back seat. She climbed in, in the front and looked at Sid. There was a grim expression on his face. This man needs a family. He needs a wife and a child. She will definitely tell him about Zoro. But she had no idea how he will take it. And after he knows the truth, he may not believe her, due to their past and push both of them away. She wants him to be happy. They drove in silence. Not once had Sid looked her way. He was talking to Zoro instead. As they were about to reach her building Sana called Sunita down. Sunita was waiting for them when they entered the gate. Zoro got out.
Sana: Sunita, Zoro ko uper le jaao. Mai aati hu.
Sunita: Jee didi.
Zoro: Bye Siddharth uncle.
Sid: Bye meri jaan.
Zoro and Sunita left. They was silence in the car. And then Sana said something, which made Sid want to burn the whole place.
Sana: Siddharth, Tu shadi kar le.
Sid looked at her with no expression on his face. He had to die a million death to control himself. After a long silence.
Sid: Thek hai. Done.
Sana: Siddharth tu aise kyu kar raha hai??
Sid: Kya kar raha hu mai?? Ha bola na?? Aur kya karu??
Sana: Tu itna kyu upset ho raha hai??
Sid: Nahi jaana mai bilkul bhi upset nhi hu. Aur thank you for your permission. Ab mai aaraam se shadi kar sakta hu.
Sana: Siddharth...
Sid: Ab teri baat maan raha hu na?? Fir kya problem hai.
Sana: Tune meri baat kabhi nhi maani...
Sid: Kyuki tune...... Chod na. Abhi to maan raha hu na??
Sana: Ha pata hai mujhe. Aise dekha raha hai jaisi maine koi marne ki saza sunai hai.
Sid chuckled.
Sid: Thek kah rahi hai tu. Kar leta hu shaadi. Sheetal se kar leta hu.
Sana: Sheetal??
Sid: Kyu?? Sheetal me kya problem hai??
Sana: Par sheetal he kyu?? Koi aur...
Sid: Kyuki tujhe lag raha hai ke usse shaadi karne se meri life barbaad ho jaayegi. Right??
Sana: Tu baat ka batangad kyu bana raha hai. Maine to bass....
Sid: Ho jaane de barbaad. Vaise bhi abhi konse kam barbaad hai.
Sana: Siddharth....
Sid: Sana, please utar yaar car se. Mujhe ghar jaana hai. I'm having a headache.
Sana: Tu meri baat to sun....
Sid: I said leave. Please??
Sid looked at Sana furiously, and she went quite.
Sana: Thek hai. Bye.
Sana got out and closed the door behind. The car sped breaking all the speed limits. Oh. So she wants me to marry. She thinks I'm imposing myself on her and her son too much. So she wants me to stay away. Then I will. Whatever may be the case now, he will stay away from her. How dare she tells me to marry. Does he need her permission, if he really wants to. Does she thinks marrying someone will make him less affected by her. No. No women in this world can take her place. No one. He drove and drove. She had pulled herself away, once she thought I was coming too close. She doesn't want me. She definitely doesn't want me. This brought tears to his eyes and he cried like a baby. It will disturb Maa, if he goes like this home. He will have to behave himself in front of Maa. Maa gets hurt if she sees pain in his eyes. Get the grip and go home Siddharth. I had told you to control yourself, but you listened to this stupid heart of yours. Who is hurt now?? You. And if you are not calm, you will hurt Maa too. Said his brain. Sid wiped his tears and drove home. Luckily Maa had retired to her room. Now he can willow in his grief, without Maa knowing.
Sana had let Sid be. She has not called him the previous night. It was Sunday afternoon. She was restless. She had called him many times, but he has not returned her call. What is with this man?? Why can't he just let her explain?? She has said it because he craves for a child and a family. But doesn't he craves for you?? Haven't you both craved for each other since the start. And she recalled that evening he had come to leave her back at the resort six years back.

THAT EVENING SIX YEARS BACK.
Sid has parked the car in the parking lot of the resort. He was quite since the time he had left the room. Sana had looked his way many times, but he had not looked back. Sana felt hurt. He was ignoring her. She felt tears forming at the back of her eyes.
Sana: Isliye bol rahi the ke hum ek dusre se dur rehte hai.
Sid: Kya??
Sana: Dekh Siddharth, agar tujhe mere kareeb aane ka pachtava ho raha hai, to tu dur ho sakta hai. Mai shikayat nhi karungi.
Sid: Yeh maine kab kaha??
Sana: Sab bate kehne ki nhi hoti.
Sid: Tera dimag kharab hai kya Sana. Mai yaha kya feel.... Chod jaane de. Tu nhi samaj paayegi.
Sana: Accha?? To tu samjha na mujhe...
Sid: Jaana... Please yaar.... Uthar na car me se....
Sana: Ek to tune mujhe thek se kiss bhi nhi kiya....
Sid: Kyuki agar mai us room me tere sath usse zyada time spend karta na, to mai apne aap ko rok nhi pata. Aur vo sab kuch ho jaata, jiske liye tu ready nhi hai.
They was pin drop silence in the car for few minutes.
Sana: Par mai ready hu.
Sid looked at Sana with surprise.
Sid: Kya?? Kya kaha tune??
Sana: Kuch nhi chod. Mai chalti hu.
She was about to open the car, when he stopped her pulling her to him.
Sana: Chod yaar siddharth.... Jaane de mujhe.
Sana could hear Sid laugh and she looked up. Sid hid his smile. Sana got angry and started wrangling herself out of his arms.
Sana: Tu has raha hai mujhpe.... Chod.....
Sid: I'm sorry. Sorry....
Sana: Nahi rehne de... Tu mujhe chod....
Sid: Accha bola na sorry...
Sana: Nahi mujhe nhi chahiye teri sorry.
Sid started laughing loudly and Sana got more furious. She again started removing herself from him.
Sid: Ok. Ok. Ab promise nhi hasunga. Par please ek baar aur bol na....
Sana: Mai kuch nhi bol rahi. Pehle he khud ke beizzati karva li. Ab....
Sid took her face with both hands and smacked his lips to hers. Sana became still in shock. She felt his lips move over her, in soft tender manner and she moaned in response. She felt Sid's body tremble against hers hearing her moan again. His lips nibbled over her lower lip and then took access of both. He drove his tongue inside her mouth , setting out another shattering moan, which made his head spin. She encircled her arms around his neck and then with her one hand she grabbed his hair, yanked and pulled him closer to her. Sid was hard by now. Sana could feel it. She wanted him to reverse his car, take her to his room and make her, his forever and ever. He moved his lips lower to her neck and gave her a kiss. His hand shifted to her back to hold her firmly to him. So that he could feel her body to him. But the honking of a car brought them back to reality. Sid pulled his lips away from her neck, sat upright and looked at her in shock. Sana too removed herself from his arms and sat in her seat, adjusting her hair and clothes. She could feel Sid's eyes on her. But she didn't look back. Instead she turned to the door opened it and ran away.
Sana ran to her room and locked the door behind her. She was scared. Scared that she might run back to him and beg him to take her. She had never known a kiss can have such an effect on a person. She felt she was on fire. Her body was burning for him. Is she crazy. Why was she not being able to stop herself from going to this man. She had gone to his hotel to ask him what she should do to keep herself away from him. And now see what she has come back with. Long passionate kisses. But he will come to know about her reality eventually. Then what?? How will he react?? Will he accept her then too?? She had seen love in his eyes. Yes he loves her and she loves him too. Is it possible to feel for someone this strongly, just in a day. But she does. She doesn't know how?? But she does. Or is this because of her loneliness. No. What she has gone through in the past, should have made her more cautious. But it seems she has thrown cautions to wind and was acting like an idiot. Said her brain. But she wanted to listen only to her heart. It's because of that heart of her's that she has experienced such beautiful kisses today. Their first kiss and then another.
     And one of many which came later during those days. Those kisses, hugs and intense love with boundless emotions. She had cherished this for past six years and will do it all her life. But she can't be selfish. She will have to let Sid go. Because she has a tag of a married women and a mother on her. And a past which only she and very few of her close ones know. And it would be so unjust on Sid to drag him into her life which is so complex and complicated.

Click on the ⭐ button below and 💬 if you liked the chapter