Possessive Siddharth Shukla.

This is the best reaction. Sid remembers it was the same six years back too. Her moans would make him crazy as it is now. She was losing control. It seems it was a long time since her last encounter with someone. Was it before her husband died. No no. He doesn't want to go there now. The thought of her with someone was unbearable.
Sana: Siddharth....
Sid: Jaana rukna hai to abhi bol de. After this I won't be able to stop.
Sana shook her head and he felt relief flood through him. He moved behind and locking her eyes with his, removing his t- shirt. She came closer and touched his chest, his shoulders with his hands. As if she had missed his body. She leaned forward and started giving small kisses on his broad shoulders, his hard build chest, his torso. He was going mad with desire now. How can he be in control when she was driving him crazy with this sensual gestures. He sat on the the bed and pulled her and made her sit on his lap. He took one of her breast with his hand, bent and kissed it softly and she gave a soft cry. He then shifted his mouth to her nipples and sucked on it. A deep sound escaped her mouth. Her moaning became louder as he suckled both her nipples.. She was trembling with desire.
Sana: Siddharth, bas kar na baby. Please jaldi kar. Mujhse ab control nhi ho raha hai.
Sid tried to calm her but in vain. She was out of control now. How can she not. Sana thought. I have never allowed anyone touch me, just because of this man. And he is being so slow?? She will have to take the matter in her hand. She decided. She took his face in her both hands and started kissing him wildly. He also lost control. All the remaining clothes too were now on the floor. Sid lay her on the bed and came upon her. She immediately embraced his waist with her both legs pulling him more closer. This was how it has always been. The moment she encircles her legs around him, he loses control. And he did. He was so excited he moved closer and plucked inside her. She gave a cry and called out to him.
Sid: Tujhe pata hai kitna tadpa hu mai yeh awaaz aur iss tarah se tujhe apna naam bulate hue sunne ke liye??
He said in a deep voice and started moving inside her and she came within minutes. He looked at her expression when she came and gave a deep thrust, coming inside her.
Sana realised this was the second time he had spilled his beans inside her. The first time when he had, she had got pregnant with Zoro. And now?? She did not care. She was laying sated in the arms of this beautiful man. The man she loves so much. She shifted closer into him and he hugged her tightly.
Sid: Tu thek hai?? Par humne protection...
Sana: Shut up Siddharth....
Sid: Areee?? Acche se puch raha hu, to....
Sana: Chup reh na thodi der. Mujhe tujhe feel karne de.
Sid: Oh accha. Ok.
Sid chuckled. He thought they will talk about it later. But she was so cute. He thought.
Sana: Tu firse has raha hai na mujpe??
Sid: Nahi has raha. Chup kar. Mujhe bhi feel karne de.
It felt like before. So beautiful. They ordered dinner in the room and fed each other. Sana spoke to Zoro and Sid to Maa. They watched a movie, made love and slept exhausted and content in each other's arms. They were to leave early the next morning. Sana sneaked in her room and got ready.
The distance from Tumbling to Manebhanjan is 11kms, and it took them thirteen minutes to reach there. At an elevation of 7050 feet, Manebhanjan is a now descript little roadside, hill-town significant only perhaps as a gateway to Sanadakphu. They took a four wheel drive vehicle which are like old jeep land rover left behind by the British during the colonial days. Sid shot here too. He informed how the British tea planters originally brought them to travel through the rugged terrain to different tea estate. They are around 40 of them now in Manebhanjan which are used to taking tourist along the route to Sandakphu. Other private or commercial vehicle are not allowed to operate on this route as tourist. The option of trekking up to Sandakphu was also available. But they opted it out as it would have been too tiring.
The team reached Sandakphu by eleven in the morning and was welcomed by a smiling graceful sleeping Buddha. This place is magnificent in itself, dotted with tall standing evergreen pine conifers and rusted gravel path. The breeze so pure, the sky bright blue sprinkled pleasantly with abstract form of green flying radiant white clouds that can be gazed timelessly. The camera captured it all. Just grab a hot chai and sit away the unhurried moments in the paradise called Sandakphu. Sid suggested.
They stayed at a Chamong Chia Bari Resort and Spa. It is a beautiful resort situated in the lap of nature. It is situated 4800 meters above sea level and the view is breathtakingly beautiful.
Sana lazed around after lunch, while Sid was shooting around the resort, explaining the beauty to it's viewers. Sana was sitting on a sofa in the court yard, not knowing that one of the gardner was eyeing him. Sid came and saw that Sana's frock has lifted a little above her knee and the man was feasting his eyes on her legs. Sid came closer to the man and pulled him by his collar. Hearing the noise Sana looked behind and saw the scene. She got up and ran to them. She was pulling Sid away, but Sid was shivering with anger.
Sana: Siddharth.... Kya hua hai?? Chod usko. Kya kar raha hai??
He looked angrily at Sana.
Sid: Tujhse to mai baad me baat karta hu.
He turned to the man and started shaking him.
Sid: How dare you, you bastard?? How dare you??
Sana: Siddharth...
Arun came running hearing the noise and pulled the man away from Sid.
Sid: Yeh saala Sana ko...
There was confusion in Sana's and Arun's eyes.
Sid: Yaha ka manager kaha hai. Bulau usko??
Arun: Boss....
Sid: Ladkiyon ko taadta hai. Bastard...
Sid again rushed to the man, but Arun stopped him.
Arun: Boss mai dekhta hu. Aap andar jaao.
Sid walked to Sana took her hand and led her to his room. He banged the door closed and turned to Sana.
Sid: Tujhe dhyaan nhi rakhne hota hai kya??
Sana: Par hua kya hai vo to bata??
Sid: Vo chu.... Tujhe kis tarah se dekh raha tha.... Sana tujhe maine pehle bhi kaha hai... Tujhe koi aise dekhe.... Jaan se na maar du mai usko??
Sana: Accha accha. Shant ho jaa please. Itna gussa kyu...
Sid: Kyu?? Kyu?? Sana tu jaa yaha se. Mera sar bahot dard ho raha hai.
He went to the bed and lay on it, covering his eyes with his arm. Sana went and lay besides him encircling her hand around him.
Sana: Siddharth....
Sid: Jaana agar mere paas letna hai to chup karke let. Nahi to chali jaa, apne kamre me.
Sana: Ok. Ok. Chup chap let ti hu.
And they both remembered that evening during Mahi's mehndi six years back.