Clearing Things Out.

They had, had dinner and Sana had taken her medicines. Sid had fed her. She had said she is ok, but he insisted and then she had given in.
Sana: Chal mai chalti hu.
Sid: Kaha??
Sana: Apne room me.
Sid: Nahi. Tu kahi nhi jaa rahi hai. Yahi rahegi tu mere sath. Tera hath thek nhi hai na?? Khud se kaisi karegi sab?? Tujhe kamre se kya chahiye bol mai lata hu. In fact tera pura samaan he yaha lana chahiye.
Sana: Nahi. Pura saaman nhi. Ha meri ek choti bag hai vo le aa. Aaj raat ke liye sab kuch hai usme.
Sid: Thek hai.
     Sid went and brought her bag. He unzipped the bag for her and moved back. Sana took her night gown and toiletries and disappeared in the bathroom. She can removed her pants, but would have difficulty in removing her top as it pains when she lifts her hand. She tried once but could not. She had wanted to take a shower. But how can she when she is not able to remove her clothes. What should she do?? She thought on not changing and sleeping in her top and pants. It would feel very uncomfortable, but what other option does she have. She only brushed her teeth and came out. Sid was sitting on the sofa switching channels. He looked at her and saw her in the same clothes. He stood up and looked at her.
Sid: Kya hua??
Sana: Kuch nhi....
Sid: To tune change kyu nhi kiya??
Sana: Vo..... Aise he. Yehi thek hai... Aise he soti hu.
     Sid walked to her and held her gaze.
Sid: Tu change nhi kar paa rahi hai na, Jaana??
     Sana shook her head. There was an awkward silence. Sana was clinching to her night gown. Sid removed the gown from her hand. He walked to his left and switched off the lights of the room sending the room in darkness. Sana could hear his footsteps coming closer to her. She could now feel him standing few inches away and could hear him breathe heavily. He closed the gap between them and opened the button of her pants sliding it down her waist. She then removed it pulling it with her legs. Sana could feel his hands opening the buttons of her top. She was suddenly feeling too hot in an AC room. Sid let a frustrated breath out.
Sid: Why are they so many button to all your clothes??
      Sana giggles and his heart started beating faster. He removed her top and encircled his hand around her to remove the clip of her bra. As his hand touched her skin she gasped and Sid shuddered. He undid the clasps and removed her bra. His hands trembled as he threw the bra on the bed. All of the sudden Sana moved forward and hugged him tight. Her naked body were sending current through his. He brought his hand up and hugged her back.
Sid: Jaana....
      They stood there for few minutes, taking in the feel of each other. Sid then dropped his hand down and took a step back.
Sana: Siddharth......
     He took the night gown and helped her in it. Then taking her hand he led her to the bed. Making her sit on it and switched on the lights. Sana looked his way and then looked away feeling awkward.
Sid: Jaana...
      Sid's mobile buzzed at that exact moment. He looked at it and a smile spread on his lips. It was Zoro. He picked the call.
Sid: Hello??
Zoro: Hello papa??
Sid: Bolo papa ki jaan??
Zoro: Aap kaise ho??
Sid: Mai to thek hu. Aap kaise ho??
Zoro: Mai bhi theek hu. Aapne dinner kiya??
Sid: Ha kiya.... Aapne??
Zoro: Ha kiya. Aaj dadima ne mere liye pasta banaya tha.
Sid: Are wah aapke to maze chal rahe hai.
Zoro: Jee. Papa, mama kaha hai??
Sid: Mama.... Yaha hai.... Aapko baat karni hai??
Zoro: Haa karni hai.
Sid: Ruko deta hu.
     Sid went to Sana and gave her the phone.
Sana: Hi baby... Kya kar rahe ho??
Zoro: Kuch nhi aapko call kar raha hu..
Sana: Accha. Kya khaya aapne??
Zoro: Pasta.
Sana: Are wah.. Mujhe bhi chahiye.
Zoro: Aap aao fir hum dadima ko bolte hai banane ke liye.
Sana: Ok...
Zoro: Mama kya aapki aur papa ki dosti ho gayi??
     Sana looked towards Sid. He was watching her speaking to their son.
Sana: Ha ho gayi beta. Accha yeh batao aap abhi tak jage kyu ho??
Zoro: Mama vacation hai na. Please mujhe ten thirty tak jagne do??
Sana: Ok. Par only ten thirty.
Zoro: Thank you. Thank you mama.
Sana: Bye baccha.
Zoro: Bye mama.
     Sana disconnect the call and saw Zoro's picture on the screen. Sid came and sat next to her on the bed.
Sid: Bahot pyara hai hamara baccha.
Sana: Hmmm
Sid: Sana thank you.
     Sana looked at him enquiring.
Sid: Zoro ko iss duniya me laane ke liye. Usse itni acchi parvarish dene ki liye. Bahot cheezo ka guilt hai mere mann me Jaana.
Sana: Siddharth...
Sid: Please mujhe bolne de. Kash uss din mai tujhe apne sath hotel le jaata aur teri baat sunta. Kash mai aise he tujhe chod kar na nikal jaata. Tune sahi kaha. Humne Adi ke flat pe.... Yeh ek baar bhi maine kyu nhi soocha ke tu pregnant ho sakti hai?? Kash mai tere message me chupa dard aur majburi samaj pata. Maine kuch nhi soocha. Bas tujhpe ilzaam lagta raha. Tujhe bura bhala kehta raha. Jab bhi Zoro ko dekhta hu to uss bacche ne kitna kuch khoya hai, uska khayal aakar, uska bhi mujrim khudko manne lagta hu. Kuch samaj nhi aa raha kya karu mai Jaana.
     Sana came and sat on the bed facing him.
Sana: Siddharth aise Kash to mere paas bhi bahot hai. Kaash hum aise haalat me na mile hote. Kash mai tumhe tumhare jaan ne se pehle he apni sacchai bata deti. Kash uss message me mai pehle he sab clear baat kar paati. Kash mai apne pregnancy se related sacchai mahi di ya bhai ko batati. Hum dono ke paas bahot Kash hai. Par kya hum iss Kash ko lekar zindagi bhar sirf pachata te rehenge?? Vaise dekha jaaye to hum dono he apne bacche ke mujrim hai. Par ab yeh sab baato ka koi fayda nhi hai. Siddharth hamare wajah se Zoro do hisso me bata jaa raha hai. Usse dono me se ek ko choose karna accha nhi lag raha hai. Usse accha nhi lagta ke uske mama papa me ladai ho. Abhi bhi vo yahi puch raha hai, ke kya hum dono ki ladai khatm hue??
Sid: Mai jaanta hu jaana. Maine bhi usse samjhaya ki usse aise guilty feel karne ki zarurat nhi hai.
Sana: Iss waqt guilt me to hum teeno jee rahe hai.
      Sid nodded his head.
Sid: Sana mai tujhe yeh batana chahta hu, ke mai itne saal yaha nhi tha, par mai tujhe kabhi nhi bhul paaya. Tu hamesha mere khayalo me rahi. Uss message ko maine aaj tak sambhaal ke rakha hai.
       Sana looked up with surprise in her eyes. He got down from the bed and went to the wardrobe. He removed a pouch and pulled out a old mobile from that pouch. Sana recognised that mobile immediately. It was Sid's old one. There was a florescent sticker on the back of the mobile, which she had stuck there when they were together. He came and sat on the bed next to her. He switched it on and opened the app. He pressed the button and her voice came out of the speaker.
     Sana looked at him and could see tears forming in his eyes. They both heard the message together. Sana went closer to him and he pulled her and hugged her tight. She stroke his back. He had kept her message for six long years. This man loves her so much. But they need to bury the past and make a new start. Because if they don't, not only their son, but they too will suffer. She came out of his arms and took the mobile from him. She clicked on that message and deleted it. Sid was stunned.
Sid: Yeh kya kiya Jaana tune. Yeh message....
Sana: Maine delete kar diya. Iski hame koi zarurat nhi hai. Kuch nhi hai important isme. Ha ek cheez important hai. Vo yeh ke Maine tujhe I love you kaha hai. To vo to mai abhi bhi bol sakti hu. I love you Siddharth.
     Sid was dumbfounded at her sudden declaration of love. But that was what he needed.
Sid: Sach Jaana??
Sana: Sach.
Sid: I love you too.
Sana: Vo mujhe pata hai.
      He looked at her smile and hugged her forgetting about her arm. Sana cried in pain. And Sid moved back realising his mistake.
Sid: Sorry sorry. Zor se dard hua na??
Sana: Koi na. Tere I love you ne sab dard bhula diya mujhe.
      He laughed out loud.
Sana: Aise he haste raha kar. Meri zindagi khubsurat lagne lagti hai mujhe.
      He took her face in his hands and kissed her forehead.
Sid: Jaana par vo message nhi delete karna chahiye tha tujhe. Mai teri awaaz roz sunta tha.
Sana: Ab se meri aawaaz sunne ho to call kiya kar. Koi purane message kii zarurat nhi hai hame.
Sid: Dekh le. Kabhi bhi call kar sakta hu mai. Fir shikayat mat karna.
Sana: Nahi karungi.
      They both laughed. Sana sat next to him and rested her head on his chest. He circled his arms around her and breath heavily.
Sid: Tujhe pata hai Zoro ko jab pehli baar dekha to uski taraf ek ajeeb sa attraction feel hua. Aur jab bhi uske taraf dekhta to ek sukun mehsoos karta. Samaj nhi paa raha tha kyu?? Fir laga ke vo tera beta hai, isliye mai attract ho raha hu uski taraf. Vo bhi mujhe dekhta aur jab mai usse dekhu to apni nazre ghuma leta.
Sana: Jab vo tujhse mila, ussi din usne apne masum tareeke me kaha, ki kya yeh mere papa nhi ban sakte?? Mai hairaan ho gayi Siddharth.... Aur thoda dar gayi. Usse daat bhi diya uss raat ko. Uske baad to jaise usko ehsaas hua ki mere paas papa nhi hai. Aur vo roz bass ussi topic pe baat karta. Sab ke papa ki example dene lag gaya tha mujhe. Tere baare me nhi bolta, yeh sooch ke ki mai daat na du. Roz raat me bhagwaan se pray karta apne papa ke liye. Mujhe kaha pata tha, vo tujhe he maang raha tha.
Sid: Sach me?? Mera baccha itna mere liye taras ta raha Sana. Yeh sahi nahi hua.
Sana: Hmmm.
Sid: Yeh kitna ajeeb hai na Jaana?? Mera baccha bhagwaan se mujhe maang raha tha aur bhagwaan ne mere bacche ki sun li.....Vo dikhta to tere jaisa hai. Par uski aakhe mere jaisi hai.
Sana: Aur vo birthmark. Ek dum vahi hai jaha tujhe hai. Dekha tune??
Sid: Nahi. Mauka hi nhi aaya. Tu dekhana mujhe.
Sana: Ha dikha dungi.
      Sana snuggled into him. She rested her legs on his, her thighs brushing his.
Sid: Jaana mat kar.
She shifted even closer.
Sid: Bola na mat kar??
Sana: Kyu??
Sid: Aise he...
Sana: Thek hai.
      Saying that she removed herself from his embrace and tried to get up. But he pulled her to him.
Sid: Kya hua??
Sana: Tu bata kya hua hai??
Sid: Sana....
Sana: Jaane de....
      She turned from him but he did not let her go.
Sid: Baby mere taraf dekh.
She looked at him in the eye. He signed heavily.
Sid: Protection nhi hai mere paas....
     They both looked at each other and then suddenly laughed aloud.
Sana: Ohhh....
Sid: Aur ab tameez se soo. Mujhe bahot pareshani ho rahi hai.
Sana: Accha?? Kya pareshani??
Sid: Shut up. Nahi to mai....
Sana: Nahi to kya??
Sid: Mai ab without protection nhi karunga. Uss wajah se kitna prblm hua hai...
      It seems Sid has forgotten they had once made love without protection in Tumbling.
Sana: Uss wajah se Zoro hua hai Siddharth.
Sid: Aur bugta bhi Zoro ne he sabse zyada hai na??
Sana: Iska matlab tujhe fir se mujhe chod kar jaane ka darr hai??
Sid: Tujhe chod kar jaana, ab mere bass me he nhi hai. Vo mere liye impossible hai. Yeh jo tere se juda rehne ka dard hai na Sana, Tu nhi samaj sakti vo kitna painful hai. To ab agar Tu chahe to bhi mai tujhe nhi chodne wala......Kya kahani hai na hamari. Ek dum filmy.
Sana: Hmmm
      Sana was resting her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat which felt like music to her ears. She shuffled a yawn.
Sid: Chal so jaa. Thak gayi hai tu ab. Pain ho raha hai??
Sana: Nahi.
Sid: Chalo sleep then. Aur raat me kuch chahiye ho to uthana mujhe.
Sana did not respond.
Sid: Suna tune??
Sana: Hmmm
      And she drifted into a peaceful sleep.
     They had breakfast in the dinning hall at seven and left to the sight immediately. They were to shoot the beauty surrounded there. Sid had helped Sana with her clothes avoiding his best to not look at her. Sana had hid her smile.
Sid: Tujhe bahot hasi aa rahi hai na???
Sana: Mai kaha hasi??
Sid: Sab pata hai mujhe.
      She had worn a pale green frock and was looking mesmerizing. Sid thought.
      Arunachal Pradesh has lots of unexplored regions which need to be on your travel list. Boasting of being the base of the largest bridge in Arunachal Pradesh, Damro is the best place to start your journey with in Arunachal Pradesh. Situated in the Mariyang block of Upper Siang is the charming village of Damro Gidum. It is one of the largest among 21 village in Mariyang block. Despite having small population of 500 people in 78 houses, it stands out for laid back life of the locals, which can be experienced during your stay here. With thatched bamboo houses and a vast expanse of Meadows, it is known for it's simple way of living.
     Sid roam around in the village showing the interior of the huts too. They then shifted to the main attraction of this paradise.
Made of ropes and bamboos the longest hanging bridge in Arunachal Pradesh sways here gently over the river Yamne. Using canes and wires it is head between suspension cables with a walkway made of halved bamboo for panelling use as protection. The use of these materials is also a mark of local tribal culture. This 1000 ft long suspension bridge is used by tribals to reach, the other end of the bridge for their daily activities and livelihood.
     However for visitors it is an experience to cross this bridge and look down the river to see a stunning display of colourful fishes hopping up and down in the river. You can visit here for fishing and angling activities too. Sid informed during his filming.    
    The people living in this village are from Adi Padam tribe. The visitors are keen to look into their age old customs, while they make their way through their bridge using their "Mithun"an Indian Bison. Gaur. It is known to come forward on their master's call with a promise of some salt offered.
      The tribesmen of these village are believers of "Donyi Poloism"which centers around the worship of the sun and the moon. These villagers have a distant colourful culture. The local delicacies of the smoked pork, raja chilli chutney and apong, a riced beer a must try during your visit here. Sid suggested.
      Shooting here was an experience very different from other's. This place felt so peaceful. Sid was happy Sana had this place in her list. Sid and Sana and clicked selfies on the bridge, not carrying what the others thought. Sid also shot around the lodge they were staying, describing it's beauty. They had wrapped the shoot in a day and were very tired when they returned to their room.
     Arun had helped Sana during the shoot as she was having difficulties with her arm. She thanked him and he had smiled.
Arun: Sana ma'am ek baat kahu?? Aap bura to nhi maanoge??
Sana: Nahi. Bolo Arun.
Arun: Maam aap boss se shaadi karlo. Mai unke sath pichle baara saal se kaam kar raha hu. Par Maine unhe jitna khush aapke sath dikha hai utna kisi ke sath nhi dekha.
Sana: Thek hai. Ab tum ne kaha na to mai ussi se he shadi karungi. Vo chahe ya na chahe.
And they both laughed aloud.

Click on the⭐ And drop a 💬 if you liked this chapter.