Ponmudi.

They had reached Trivandrum Airport by 12:15 in the afternoon. It was a two hours drive to Ponmudi. Sid has not looked at her and not spoken to her. He sat alone in the front, whereas Sana sat with Arun behind during the flight.
Arun: Kya hua hai boss ko?? Bahot mood kharaab hai. Kuch zhagda hua hai kya aap dono ke beech??
Sana: Arun hum dono ka rishta he aisa hai. Hum dono ek dusre ke bagair khush nhi hai aur ek sath khush nhi reh pate.
Arun: Sana madam, aap sab thek karo please. Maine boss ko aap ke sath jitna khush dekha hai na uthna kisike sath nhi dekha.
Sana: Hmmm
    Sana closed her eyes. She should have kept her mouth shut the other night. How happy they were. Everything has shattered now. Collecting it again and put it in place was very difficult. She doesn't know how she is going to calm him down. But she will have to.
     They sat in the car. Sid sat in the front. Sana felt tears form in her eyes. But she wiped it off. It's always like this of him with her. All black or all white. No grey. There was an awkward silence in the car. Sana felt her head throbbing by the time they reached the resort.
    The Golden Peak Resort. This is where they would be staying. At this resort, the visitors would find a harmonious blend of wooden and granite cottage with surrounding mountain environment, highly inspiring for exploring the hills of Ponmudi. While one can take in the beauty of mist-laden hills by remaining in the cottage itself, the many moods of the hills and the variety of flora and fauna can be enjoyed through pleasant walks in and around the cottage.  Ponmudi is home to many beautiful mountain, flowers, exotic butterflies, springs and rivulets.
     All this was shot before as the crew members had come here the previous day. Now only Sid's voice would be recorded when they get back, giving in the information. This was done to save time as they had to cover many spots here. Two museums and two. gallery was to be covered today. A special permission was taking from the authorities to shoot at the museums till late night.
     They had finished lunch by 2:30. Sid had not come to the dinning Hall, but had ordered his food to his room instead. Arun looked at Sana with expectation in his eyes. But she shook her head. She knew this was not the time. It would get worse, if she goes and try to talk to him. So she stayed where she was.
     Sid came down at four. All had left. Arun was waiting for him.
Sid: Kaha hai sab??
Sana: Boss Sab chale gaye location pe.
Sid: Sab??
Arun: Jee. Sab.
Sid: Thek hai Chalo. Let's finish this as soon as possible and leave.
    Sid was angry that Sana has left. Let her go. What is it to you?? Asked his brain. You have decided to be indifferent to her na?? Now stick to it.
Yes I will. He told his brain. But she was having a headache earlier. Didn't you see her eyes. They had gone red. It always happens when she has a severe one. Don't you think you should just ask her once. No I will not. Sid yelled at his heart. And his brain was happy after a long time.
    Sid reached Sree Chithra Art Gallery.  It was opened in 1934 by the then Maharaja of Travancore, Chithra Thirunal, displaying original paintings of Raja Ravi Varma,
Svetlova, Nicholas Roerich, exquisite works from Rajput, Mughal and Tanjori school of Art in India as well as painting from China, Japan, Tibet and Bali. The collection also includes unique copies of Indian murali paintings from pre historic times down to the 18th century.
    It took an hour to finish the shoot at this gallery. It was six. Sana's headache has gone from bad to worse. How was she going to bear this. She sensed him looking her way and looked to her right to see him staring at her. He turned away as their eyes met. Sana was too angry. She wanted to go to him and punch him. This man is mad and she loves him like crazy.
     Sid knew her headache has become worse and it's unbearable for her when it happens. Arun was on a call.
Sid: Arun....
   Arun came rushing to Sid.
Arun: Yes Boss??
Sid: Sana ko ek strong chai pilau aur usse hotel bhej do.
Arun: Kyu?? Kya hua hai sir??
Sid: Usko severe headache hai. Jaao mangvao uske liye chai.
Arun: Thek hai.
Sid: Aur suno...
Arun: Jee??
Sid: Agar mana kare to kaho ke mai aaj ki shooting band karva dunga.
Arun: Kya?? Par....
Sid: Do as I say Arun. Tumhe nhi lagta tum aaj kal kuch zyada bolne lage ho??
Arun: Sorry boss.
    Within few minutes Arun walked to Sana with a cup of tea.
Sana: Yeh kya hai Arun??
Arun: Aapke liye chai.
Sana: Thank you so much.
Arun: Boss ne bheji hai aur ek message bhi hai.
Sana: kya??
Arun: Aapko hotel jaane ko kaha hai??
Sana: Matlab?? Arun tum jaao yaar. Mera sar dard se fat raha hai. Aur yeh chai bhi le jaao. Apne sir ko de do.
Arun: Madam Sir ne kaha agar aap nhi gaye to vo shoot ruka denge.
Sana: Kya?? Yeh kaisa mazak hai??
Arun: Ab aap boss ko acche se jaante ho. Mai kya kahu.
    Sana looked at Sid. He was not looking at her.
Sana: Arun yeh galat hai.
Arun: Aapke sar me dard hai isliye keh rahe hai.
Sana: Ha pata hai kitni fikar hai. Ek baar bhi.... Thek hai chali jaati hu. Kya kar sakte hai. Bolo usko chali gayi mai.
Arun: Thek hai madam. Khayal rakhna apna. Bye.
Sana: Bye.
     Sid saw Sana get up from her chair. The mug of tea still in her hand. She picked up her bag, looked furiously at Sid and left. Sid breath a sign of relief. She needs to sleep or her headache will get worse. His heart hid a smile and his brain stared. Sid ignored both.
    Their next destination was sree Chithra enclave. This was opened in 1993. This museum depicts the history of the Travancore royal family and displays their personal belongings and artefacts. Old newspaper footages and deeds describing events are also exhibited.
    Shooting this took more then an hour. Showing all the items and explaining every details of that item took time. Sid wondered if Sana was asleep. He checked her messaging app. She was not online. She must have slept. Why do you care?? Demanded his brain and he agreed with him. He should concentrate on his work and not get distracted by anyone. His brain told himself firmly and he nodded.
     The next to be shot was KCS Panicker Gallery. Nominated as one of the nine eminent artist of India, Kerala's renowned painter Panicker was born in 1911. He was instrumental in setting up the progressive Painters Association in Madras from 1944 to 1953. An artist who set a new trend, the gallery traces his work over the period.
     It was 1:00 am, when they finished here. Arun asked if Sid wants to stop. As he must be tired. But Sid denied.
Sid: Ek he baki hai na?? Khatam kar dete hai. Kal fir thoda late start karte hai. Baki sab bhi thak gaye honge.
Arun: Yeh sab to pehle he aaye hai yaha. Aap ka aaj hi aana aur fir ab continuous shoot...
Sid: I'm fine Arun. Ek concern tha. Vo bhi sort ho gaya. Now we can finish this off.
Arun: Kya concern tha Sir.
    Arun asked making an innocent face.
Sid: Vohi bol raha hu mai Arun. Aaj kal tum kuch zyada bolne lage ho. Aapne sath ek tape rakha karo. Jab bhi aise sawal puchne ka mann kare na to usse apne muh pe laga liya karo.
Arun: As you say boss.
    And he left chuckling. Sid was angry at himself. He is a gone case and he very well knows it.
     The next shooting was in the Natural History Museum. This modern building houses some excellent galleries like the skeletal, birds, animals and taxidermy galleries as well as museums.
      The shoot was over by four. Sid reached the resort by five in the morning. Sid and Arun were walking to their room when Arun's mobile buzzed.
Arun: Jee madam. Ha abhi room me he jaa rahi hai. Ha thek hai. Bye.
    Sid did not look at Arun. He knew who's call was that. He needs a shower and a bed. And Sana. What?? Where did that come from. He pushed that thought in the far corner of his heart and warned it to stay there.
Arun: Vo Sana madam ka call tha.
Sid: Maine pucha tumse??
Arun: Nahi vo kal ka schedule....
Sid: Message kar dena mujhe. Bye.
     Sid left to his room.
     It was 11:30 in the morning. Sana was waiting for Sid and Arun at the site. She called Arun and Arun informed that they will reach there in five minutes. Sana told the crew members to be ready as they will start the shoot as soon as Sid arrives. And he arrived. Looking all dashing and handsome. Only this man is able to make her heart race. No one in her twenty seven years of her life had, had such affect on her as he does. She was staring his way. She could feel he knows she is looking at him, but he is totally ignoring her. She will talk to him tonight. His ignoring her is causing too much pain to her. She will cry, beg him to stop this.
Sid sensed her plight and looked at her pleading eyes. Their eyes met and he looked away. He will have to be strong. Whatever he has decided is good for both of them. He will stick to it.
       They were now at Peppara Wildlife Sanctuary. It is a fascinating tourist spot named after the Peppara dam. This wildlife Sanctuary is spread across the area of 75 sq km and is covered with evergreen forest fresh water swamps, hills and valleys. The thick forest of Peppara houses a rich variety of animals including elephants, sambhar deer and lion tailed macaques. Many endemic species like Malabar grey hornbill, white bellied tree pie and small sunbird has also found home here. With rich flora and fauna and rocky terrain, Peppara is a truly a haven for nature lover and wildlife enthusiastic.
    It was lunchtime by the time they finished shooting here. The place was really beautiful. He may come here alone some time. Alone?? Or with.... Just shut up. Sid told his heart. Stop playing these games with me. He warned it. I have decided what I'm going to do and I'm sticking  to it. So just stop it. He said firmly. Sid walked to his vanity not at all looking towards Sana.
     They left for Kallar River at 3:30. It was an half an hour drive. Kallar river is stunningly beautiful, 45 kms away from Thiruvananthapuram on the way to Ponmudi. The brightly coloured pebbles and the boulders softened with ages of flowing of water in the crystal clear river of kallar offers a beautiful sight. Kallar boasts a very good tracking trails and it is beloved spot for adventurous lovers. The surrounding lush greenery is haven for many birds. The Torrential rain may cause the water to rise high and the terrain challenging. It is advisable to take assistance of local guide during the monsoon season. Sid adviced at last. And the shoot was over.
    They reached the resort by seven. All were tired and retired to their rooms. Sana was restless the whole day. She will let him rest for an hour or so and then go to his room and talk to him. She decided. She lay on the bed and fell asleep. She woke up to the buzzing of her mobile. It was Mahi. Sana picked up the call.
Sana: Hello??
Mahi: Sana tu thek hai??
Sana: Ha di. Kyu?? Kya hua??
Mahi: Nahi tera awaaz kuch alag aayi isliye pucha.
Sana: Thek hu mai di.
Mahi: Aur tune kal se call bhi nhi kiya isliye thodi fikar ho gayi the.
Sana: I love you di.
     And she started crying.
Mahi: I love you too baby. Tu ro kyu rahi hai.
Sana: Aise he.
Mahi: Kuch baat hue hai kya?? Kisine kuch kaha kya?? Mujhe bata??
Sana: Are aise kuch nhi. Bas ghar ki yaad aa gayi isliye emotional ho gayi.
Mahi: Koi na. Kal to tu aa he rahi hai na. Siddharth kaisa hai??
Sana: Mujhe kya pata?? Aap ke paas number hai na?? To call kar ke puch lo. Mujhe kyu puch rahe ho??
Mahi: Accha?? Tu aa mumbai baat karti hu mai tujhse.
Sana: Kya?? Kya matlab??
Mahi: Zoro ne batai mujhe kuch baate. Tu shayad bhul gayi batana. Koi baat nhi. Aakar batana. Thek hai.
Sana: Vo di... Mai batane he wali the....
Mahi: Par bhul gayi na?? Bola na koi baat nhi. Chal rakhti hu. Aaja jaldi se.
    Mahi disconnected the call. Oh God. Zoro had spill the beans. What was she going to tell Mahi di now. She will think of it later. She is going to talk to Sid first.
    Sana knocked on Sid's door. There was no response. She knocked again. Sid shouted from inside.
Sid: Whoever it is. Just get the hell out of here. Get out.
    Sana realised Sid is been drinking. She banged on the door now. She banged and banged until he opened the door. His eyes red, hair ruffled. He looked dangerous. She barged in.
Sid: Tujhe sunai nhi diya maine kya kaha.
    She went to the door and closed it.
Sana: Nahi. Nahi sunai diya.
Sid: Thek hai firse bolta hu. Get out.
Sana: Jab tak tu mere baat nhi sunta mai nhi jaaungi.
Sid: Tu samjti kya hai apne aap ko. Tu jab chahe tab mere zindagi me aayegi??. Jab chahe tab jaayegi?? Khelona hu mai?? Nahi. Khelona nahi hu mai. Ab yeh nhi hoga. Tu chahti the na ke mai tere aur tera bete se dur rahu?? To ab problem kya hai?? Reh raha hu na dur?? To tu yaha kyu aayi hai?? Chal nikal yaha se.
Sana: Nahi jaaungi mai.
Sid: Kyu?? Kyu nhi jaayegi?? Dekh mujhe tujhse ab chutkara chahiye. Mai bahot mushkil se koshish kar raha hu. Please mujhe apne life me aage badne de. Hath jodta hu mai tere saamne.
    And he stood with folded hands in front of Sana. It would not have hurt if Sid would have punched her. But this hurts too much. She took a step back turned around and left with tears in her eyes and pain in her heart.

You Never Asked  (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें