Day Of The Puja Six Years Back 2

DAY OF THE PUJA.
Sid was about to leave when he came across Jay's dad.
Jay's dad: Siddharth... Kaha jaa rahe ho beta??
Sid: Vo uncle mai nikalta hu.... Kuch kaam aa gaya achanak.
Jay's dad: Lunch kiya tumne??
Sid: Nahi... Abhi nhi. Uncle sach me late ho raha hai.
Jay's dad: Ruko..
    He removed his mobile and made a call.
Jay's dad: Jay?? Kaha ho tum?? Yeh Siddharth bagair lunch kiye kahi jaa raha hai. Kamaal hai tum logo ka... Apne friends ka to khayal rakha karo... Ha aa jaao jaldi.
    Jay's dad disconnected the call.
Sid: Uncle... Aise kuch....
Jay's dad: Ruko beta, Jay aa raha hai.
    They both turn around to see Jay rushing towards them.
Jay's dad: Lo sambhalo apne friend ko. Aur Siddharth tumhe yaha reh kar hamare kaamo me help karni hai. Tum bhi to Jay ki tarah hamaare bete ho na??
Sid: Jee uncle.
Jay's dad: Good.
    Jay's dad left and Sid shifted his gaze to find Jay who was looking at him furiously.
Sid: Kya??
Jay: Siddharth kya drama hai yeh?? Kaha jaa raha tha tu?? Matlab ab tu bhi mujhe aise pareshaan karega. Vaha Sana ke sath itna galat hua. Mahi ne muh fulaya hua hai. Aur tu kahi jaa raha hai. Ek to saare ajeeb relatives mere he hone chahiye. Mujhe to dar lag raha hai ki Mahi bhag khadi na ho.
    Sid chuckled.
Sid: Abe bas kar yeh drame. Aur kahi nhi jaa raha mai aur na hi Mahi. Chal lunch karte hai.
     They both entered the dinning hall to find very few people there. Almost all the guest had, had their lunch and left. Sid saw Sana and Mahi sitting on one of the table to their left. Mahi was telling, rather lecturing Sana over something and Sana was looking down and nodding her head.
Sid: Jay yeh Sana hai kon??
Jay: Baad me batata hu. Par abhi pehle lunch karte hai.
    They took the food and went and sat on the other table. Mahi looked at Jay angrily.
Jay: Abe yaar.... Mahi ko ab shant karana padega. Bahot gusse me hai.
    Sid turned to look towards their table to find Sana crying.
Jay: Sh... Sid excuse me. Mai aata hu.
     Jay went to their table and sat next to Sana and pulled her towards him. He hugged her stroking her arms and trying to coax her. She went quite after some time. It looked like Sana was a innocent girl, who worked in a parlor to earn her living. Mahi must have met her at the parlor and became friends with her. But these relatives, think her to be not of their standard and treat her accordingly. Sana too must been having complexities, looking at the people around her. But he is in love with this innocent and beautiful girl. Are you serious?? His brain was stunned. You have just met her last night. Have you heard of love at first sight?? His heart asked his brain. And Sid was happy that his heart understood him.
    Mahi's mom entered the dining hall.
Mahi's mom: Sana kya hua baccha. Aise bura nhi manate koi bhi baat ka. Har cheez dil pe mat le meri bacchi.
Sana: Nahi mummy mai dil pe nhi leti.
     Mahi's mom came and hugged Sana.
Mahi's mom: Mahi, Jay aap log thoda hall me aao. Vo panditji bula rahe hai.
Mahi: Jee mummy. Sana Tu fresh ho kar aaja. Aur khabardaar koi bhi kaam ko hath lagaya to.
    They all left leaving Sana behind. Sid was watching this from the table in the far corner. As if sensing him, Sana looked to her right and their eyes met. She got up and was about to leave the hall, when Sid went to her in a flash and stood in front of her. She looked at him.
Sid: Sana....
Sana: Kyu?? Taras aa raha hai mujhe dekh kar?? Mujhe aapki sympathy nhi chahiye.
    Sid held her arm tightly and gave a jerk.
Sid: Accha?? Tujhe meri aakho me sirf taras dekhta hai?? Pyar nhi dekta?? Aur agar nhi dekhta na Sana to fir tu jaa. Nahi pareshaan karunga ab se tujhe mai.
    He removed his hand from her arm and took a step behind. There was a shocking expression on her face.
Sana: Kya?? Kya kaha tumne??
Sid: Nahi. Kuch nhi. Tu jaa.
Sana: Itne bade bade sapne mat dikhao mujhe Siddharth. Meri haisiyat nhi hai aise sapne dekhne ki.
Sid: Thek hai. Meri galti. I'm sorry, tujhe pareshaan karne ke liye.
     Saying that he left for the door. But Sana ran behind him and pulled his arm. He looked at her with hurt in his eyes
Sana: Siddharth..... Aap mujhse naraaz kyu ho rahe ho. Mai jaanti hu aapne mujhpe kal itna bada ihsaan kiya....
Sid: Oh just shut up Sana. Tu.....
Sana: Aap please meri baat suno na. Please....
Sid: Thek hai bol.
Sana: Kal aapne jo mere liye kiya hai, mai na zindagi bhar aapki ehsaan mand rahungi. Par aap jo mujhse mang rahe ho na.....
Sid: Ek minute, ek minute.... Mai mang raha hu?? Mai uske badle tujhse mang raha hu?? F.. K man. Are you serious?? Mai yaha tujhse keh raha hu, ki mujhe tujhse pyar ho gya hai, aur tu samaj rahi hai ke Mai kal jo tere mutabik ehsaan kiya hai uske badle kuch aur mang raha hu. Right?? Yahi soocha na tune??
Sana: Siddharth, meri baat to suno...
Sid: Just shut up. Kitna gira diya tune mujhe apne aur khud ke nazro me na?? Par ek baat batau?? Agar mujhe kuch chahiye hota na Sana to vo mai, kal he le leta. Tu to ekdum tayar the mujhe apne aap ko dene ke liye. Par khair, pyar aur zarurat ke beech ka farak tujhe pata he nhi hai shayad. I'm sorry. Maine tujhe taklif di. Bye and all the best for your future.
    And Sid left the resort.
    It was five in the evening. Sid was in his room. He felt empty from inside. How can someone become so important to him, in just a day's time?? He just wanted to get up and leave, but he doesn't want to go either. At least he can see her if he is present here. His heart said and his brain was astonished as it saw Sid listening to his heart's illogical reasoning. He was laying on the bed, lost in thoughts when the intercom rang.
Receptionist: Hello sir. I'm Amruta from the front desk. There is some Shehnaaz Gill. She is insisting on meeting you.
     Sid sat upright. Is she really here.
Sid: Thek hai bhej do unhe upar.
Receptionist: Ok sir.
     Sid got up from the bed and stood in front of the mirror. He ran his fingers in his hair. He was feeling happy but nervous. Why was she here now?? What does she want. They was a knock on the door a few minutes later and he opened it. She barged in and Sid looked at her surprisingly. He closed the door and turned towards her. She rushed to him and pulled him by the front of his t-shirt.
Sana: Kyu kar rahe ho aap mere sath aisa??
Sid: Sana...
Sana: Nahi kuch mat bolo... Aap na jabse vaha se nikal kar gaye ho na, ek ajeeb se bichani hai mujhme.
Sid: Mai...
Sana: Kya karu mai?? Nahi aana chahti aapke karib, par dil aapke taraf he khicha jaa raha hai. Aur yeh isliye nhi ki aapne kal mujhe koi musibat se bachaya. Nahi karna chahti mai aapko pasand. Nahi aana chahti the mai yaha. Nahi chahti ke mujhe koi farak pade aapke naaraz hone se aur aapke na hone se. Par rook nhi paa rahi hu apne aapko. Isliye aai hu. Yeh puchne, ke kisiko na pasand kaise kiya jaata hai??
    Sid was astonished by this girl's innocence.
Sid: Sana... Jaana...
Sana: Bola na chup..... Mujhe bolne do.... Ha to kya bol rahi the mai....
Sid: Kya??
Sana: Mai yeh kah rahi the..... Mai bhul gayi....
     Sid hid his smile. But Sana knew she was acting like a fool.
Sana: Has rahe ho na aap mujhpe?? Bewakoof lag rahi hu na?? Mujhe aana he nhi chahiye tha.
   She crossed past him, but he held her by her shoulder. And looked into her eyes
Sid: Jaana please.... Tu bilkul bewakoof nhi lag rahi hai. Balki bahot pyari lag rahi hai. Bahot pyari. Aur mai bahot khush hu ki tu aayi.
Sana: Sacchi??
Sid: Bilkul sacchi. Aur tu na mujhe na pasand nhi kar paayegi. Possible he nhi hai.
    They both laughed aloud. Sid spread his arms and Sana took a step forward and went into his arms and he held her closer.
Sana: Siddharth ...
Sid: Ek minute, ek minute. Pehle to tu yeh aap wali formality hum dono ke beech se nikaal de please. Mujhe Tu bula.
Sana: Siddharth Tu ....
Sid: Hmmm ab bol.
Sana: Maine na apne life me bahot kuch dikha hai. Please mujse na koi jhuta vada mat karna.
Sid: Sana mujhe jhut se sakt nafrat hai. Hum dono ke beech jo bhi hoga vo sirf aur sirf sach hoga. Samjhi??
    Sid felt Sana shudder in his arms.
Sana: Hmmm
Sid: Kyu dukh hai tere life me Jaana?? Bata mujhe??
Sana: Siddharth mai tujhe bataungi. Sab kuch bataungi. Par abhi nhi. Yeh shaadi ho jaane de. Fir hum baat karenge.
Sid: Kyu?? Mujhpe bharosa nhi hai??
Sana: Aisa bilkul nhi hai. Bas mujhe tujhe khone se dar lag raha hai.
Sid: Chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye Sana, mai tujhe kabhi nhi chodunga. I will always be by your side. I promise.
Sana: Sach me??
Sid: Hmmm. Aa bait. Tune kuch khaya??
    Sana shook her head.
Sid: Mujhe laga he. Chal bata kya khayegi?? Ya kahi chale bahar khaane??
Sana: Nahi. Yahi rehte hai na...
Sid: Thek hai jaise tu chahiye Jaana. Bol kya khayegi??
Sana: Tu he manga de.
Sid: Bol tujhe kya pasand hai.
Sana: Nahi tu apne pasand se mangva.
    Sid chuckled and ordered snacks for both of them. Sana face lit up when she saw Sid has ordered cheese pasta for her. She said she had tasted once when Mahi had taken her to dinner with her and she had loved it. Coincidentally Sid had ordered the same. Sid was happy to see happiness and light on this girl's face. He can give his everything to see her like this. His brain was furious with Sid for being so unreasonable. But his heart said this is love. Pure love. And Sid was happy.
     Sana was standing in the balcony and Sid was on a call. Sid joined her when he finished his call. Sana looked up at him and gave a beautiful smile.
Sid: Kya sooch rahi hai??
Sana: Kuch nhi. Bas kitna khubsurat hai yaha.
Sid: Teri tarah.
    Sana went pink.
Sid: Aaja idhar bait te hai.
    They both sat on the sofa and Sid pulled her in his arms.
Sid: This is better.
    Sana gave a shy smile.
Sid: You look beautiful when you smile. Accha chal apne baare me bata. Tujhe kya pasand hai?? Kya na pasand hai?? Sab kuch. Accha pehle yeh bata teri age kitni hai??
Sana: Mai?? Twenty two years ki hu.
Sid: Kya??
    He removed her from his arms and looked at her.
Sana: Kya hua??
Sid: Tu mujse bahot choti hai baby. Mai tujhse gyara saal bada hu.
Sana: To??
Sid: To ka kya matlab... Yeh thek nhi hai. Mai....
Sana: Siddhartha bakwas mat kar. Tu kitna bada hai usse kya farak padta hai??
Sid: Farak padta hai Jaana. Mujhe.....
Sana: Mujhe nhi padta. Chal apne baaho me le mujhe.
    She shifted herself close to him. Sid chuckled and encircled his arms around her.
Sid: Par baby....
Sana: Par var kuch nhi. Aur next time iss age gap ke baare me tu kabhi baat nhi karega. Tujhe meri kasam.
Sid: Aree...
Sana: Kaha na meri kasam. Ab tujhe rakhna hai rakh. Nahi to tod de.
Sid: Jaana yeh galat hai.
Sana: Kuch galat nhi hai. Accha ek baat bata??
Sid: Puch??
Sana: Tu mujhe Jaana kyu bulta hai??
Sid: Kyu ke tu meri jaan hai.
      Sana turned her head towards him and there face were inches away. Their eyes locked and then Sid's eyes shifted to her lips. She felt her lips and throat went dry under his scrutinizing gaze. She licked her lower lip to remove the dryness and felt Sid shuddered. He forced his gaze away from her lips and looked away. Sana took hold of his chin and brought his face towards her again.
Sana: Siddharth please kiss kar
    He only needed her approval. He would have died of wanting to kiss her if she had not encouraged it. He smashed his lips to hers and gave her a hungry kiss. Sana kissed her back. Sid took hold of her face to get better access of her lips and she gave a moan sending electrifying current through his body. His kiss grew more passionate and her respond more urgent. He felt they may lose control if he doesn't stop now. But he didn't want to stop. Her kiss was sweet like a honey and intoxicating like a whiskey and he just wanted to lose himself. Get drunk on her. And she spoke between the kiss.
Sana: Siddharth....
     He felt is whole body go on fire. He wanted to have her now. Here. But is this right. She is innocent. There should wait for a while. She needs time to understand you. So stay in control. His heart told him. She is yours. You will have a lot of time in future for this. And it's too early.
So stop. And he stopped. Removing his lips from hers and seeing Sana's dismayed face. He took hold of her face and kissed her forehead. Sid saw hurt in her eyes. He smiled.
Sid: Aise mat dekh mujhe Jaana. Bahot mushkil hai mere liye bhi. Par abhi tujhe teri kamre me hona chahiye. Mujhse dur. Samjhi.
     Sana gave an understanding nod.
Sid: Chal chod aata hu tujhe.