Mera Beta.... Zoro....

It was a week after they returned from Sandakphu. Sid and Sana were at Mahi's place with some close friends as it was Jay's birthday. Sana was feeling better now. Sid had come to her place, the next day he spoke to Maa. Zoro had gone to school and Sunita had gone to Mahi's place to look after Tara as her caretaker has taken a leave. Sana was alone at home. She was looking better.
Sid: Are ghar aate he tu to thek ho gayi??
Sana: Hmmm. Apne bacche ko dekh liya, bas sab bimari gayab ho gayi.
Sid: Ha sahi hai.
Sid came and sat next to her on the sofa and took her in his arms.
Sid: Hmmm. This feels better.
Sana: Sirf better??
Sid: Nahi best.
And Sana giggled. This made Sid's heart skip a beat. He lifted her chin and gave her a slow, long and loving kiss.
Sid: Mmmmm.
Sana: Siddharth..... Bedroom me chal.
Sid: Baby... Tu bimaar hai.
Sana: Pagal hai tu?? Kuch nhi hua hai mujhe. Tu chalta hai ya utha ke le chalu??
Sid laughed aloud, picked her in his arms, took her to her bedroom and made passionate love.
It's been a week since then. They had not made love. Sid had come to Sana's place but had not got chance as Sunita was always home.
Jay's party was in full swing. Sana was sitting with Jay's mom. When a message popped on her screen.
Sid: I want to kiss you. Now.
Sana looked his way but he was not looking hers.
Sana: Pagal ho gaya hai kya baby??
Sid: Udar, balcony me aa.
Sana: Mai kahi nhi aa rahi hu.
Sid: Sana agar tu nhi aayi na to mai vaha aakar sabke saamne tera hath pakad ke le jaaunga. And you know I can do it.
Sana: Siddharth, tu hamesha aise kyu karta hai mere sath??
Sid: Bol aau vaha??
Sana: Ruk aati hu.
Sana excused herself and went inside. There was a balcony to the guest room. She went to find Sid standing there. She pulled him by his collar.
Sana: Kya pagal pan hai ye?? Pura ghar logo se bhara pada hai aur tujhe kiss karna hai??
Sid: Haa.
And he bend and took her lips with his and kissed her wildly, biting on her lower lips. Sana pushed him away as she was losing control. They both were breathing heavily. They stood with their forehead touched, regaining their breath. Sana stepped back and ran away from the room. She loved this man so much. What will he do once he comes to know about Zoro?? She was scared to death. But she turned around and saw Sid give her a loving smile and all her fears were forgotten.
    Sid was standing with some of their friends with a juice in his hand. He was telling them of The Grand Kremlin palace in Moscow and he shook his hand and the orange juice spills on his t-shirt. As the t-shirt was cream in color the juice stain was too prominent. Mahi saw and came to his rescue.
Mahi: Gira diya juice kapdo pe?? Tara bhi nhi girati aise.
All started laughing.
Sid: Ha thek hai, thek hai. Ab iska kuch karegi bhi, ya taane he degi??
Mahi: Ha chal Jay ka t- shirt deti hu tujhe.
Sid: Chal.
Mahi: Tu guest room me chal mai le aati hu.
Sid: Thek hai.
Mahi walked to her room, took a t-shirt from the wardrobe and went to the guestroom. As she entered the room she saw Sid without his t-shirt. And there just on his rib, there was a birthmark. Exactly the same place, where Zoro has it. Mahi stood there dumbfounded. Sid looked at her with surprise in his eyes.
Sid: Kya hua??
Mahi has gone white as a chalk
Sid: Mahi Tu thek hai??
Sid came forward and shook her arm. Mahi came back to her senses.
Mahi: Ha ha....
Sid: Mahi mujhe pata hai mai bahot hot dekhta hu without shirt. Par mai tera bhai hu yaar. Aise to mat dekh mujhe...
Mahi: Chup kar besharm. Yeh le pehen aur bahar aa.
She came out of the room, her hands and legs shaking.  Walking to the terrace she searched for Sana but she was not to be seen. Mahi turned and went to the kitchen. Sana was standing there with a spoon in her hand and a smile on her face, lost in thoughts. She saw Mahi and straightened herself. Mahi walked to her and stood in front of her, looking directly into her eyes. Sana's expression changed to surprise.
Sana: Di?? Aap thek ho?? Aapka chehra safed kyu pada hua hai?? Aapko kuch...
Mahi: Sana?? Zoro Siddharth ka beta hai na??
Sana's expression now changed to fear. The spoon in her hand fell down. She took a step back. She was unable to speak.
Mahi: Hai na??
Sana nodded her head afraid of Mahi's expression. Mahi wiped the sweat from her upper lip and forehead. She was so shocked.
Mahi: How could I not see it?? How could I?? Oh God.....
    She started pacing the floor, her hand on her forehead.
Sana: Di....
Mahi: Yeh party khatam hone de, fir tujhse baat karti hu mai. Tu aaj kahi nhi jaa rahi hai tu. Mujhe aaj pura sach jaan na hai tujhse. Samjhi??
Sana nodded and Mahi left, leaving a frightened Sana behind. Mahi had known before Sana could tell her. Now what?? Her reaction has scared Sana. Mahi is upset and she has a right to be. Sana went on the terrace. Mahi was standing with some guests. Her gaze shifted to Sid. He looked her way and gave her a smile. She didn't wanted to talk to him at that moment. Sid may come to know that something is wrong. And his expression showed that. He walked to her.
Sid: Kya hua hai?? Teri tabiyat theek hai??
Sana: Thek hu mai Siddharth.
Sid: Lag to nhi raha hai??
Sana: Sach me thek hu.
Sid: Mera ek late night shoot hai, to mai to nikal raha hu. Agar Tu ghar jaana chahe to....
Sana: Nahi Siddharth di ko yaha help lagegi. Mai bilkul thek hu. Tu jaa.
Sid: Thek hai. Khayaal rakh apna. Kal call karta hu. Bye.
Sana: Bye.
Sana felt relived when Sid left. She walked to the kid's room. Zoro and other kids were watching cartoon there. She went to Zoro, picked him on her lap and hugged him. Zoro looked inquiring and she shook her head. It was after 12:00 at night, Sana came out of the room. Kids had fallen asleep. She saw Mahi walk towards her. Mahi came to Sana took her hand and led her to the guestroom. She closed the door behind her leading Sana to the sofa.
Mahi: Bait idhar.
She started pacing the floor.
Mahi: I'm shocked Sana....Itni badi baat. Itne saalo tak...... Tune mujhe kaise nhi batayi??  Yeh sab kab, kaise??......Oh shit mere shadi ke time. Right?? Sana....
Mahi stopped as she saw Sana crying with a lot of pain. She rushed to her and sat besides her taking Sana's hand in hers.
Mahi: Sana.... Baby....
Sana: Bahot pyar karti hu mai usse di. Bahot zyada pyar. Cheh saal me ek din aisa nhi gaya ke maine usse yaad nhi kiya hai.  Aap kehti the na ke dusre aadmiyo se milo, apni zindagi me aage bado?? Par di maine usse pyar karna kabhi choda he nhi tha. Mera pyar kabhi kam he nhi hua tha, to aage kaise badti. Aur jab vo wapas aaya aur hum dono fir se karib aaye to himmat he nhi ho rahi hai usse Zoro ke baare me batane ki.
Mahi: Sana mujhe sab kuch sach sach bata. Kyu hua tha mere shaadi ke waqt.
Sana told Mahi everything, leaving the intimate details. She also told her about how chachi confronted them and Sid left in anger.
Mahi: To tune usse bataya kyu nhi ke tera divorce ho chuka tha??
Sana: Di aapko yaad hai, hamare lawyer ne kaha tha, ke jab tak papers court se sign aur stamp ho kar nhi aate, tab tak zyada kisiko disclose nhi karna hai??
Mahi: Ha aur court me strike ke vajah se tere divorce proceedings do mahine late hue the. Ha par tu Sid ko to bata sakti the na??
Sana: Mai usse batane ke liye he uske hotel jaa rahi the. Par vo....mai chachi ke saamne kaise bolti??
Mahi: Tu uske hotel kyu nhi gayi??
Sana: Di raat ke do baj rahe the. Mai akele kaise jaati. Par mai dusre din subah gayi.