Two Happy Souls.

Sid reached the airport with Arun at one in the afternoon. Sana was waiting for them in the lobby. She was wearing a pink top and blue jeans. Looking soft and beautiful. A current ran through his body. She gave a radiant smile and Sid felt his life is just amazing. He walked to her.
Sana: Chale??
Sid: Hmmm.
    This was going to be his best outdoor shoot till date. His heart said. And he will make it possible at all cost. They boarded the flight at 2:30 pm. Sid's seat was in the front, and Arun and Sana's were behind in another row. Sid so wanted to sit with Sana. But how?? He saw an elderly lady sitting in his seat, whereas her's was an aile one. He looked at Arun and Sana and saw Sana hide a smile.
Sid: Arun tum yaha baito. I will sit there.
    Arun saw Sana hiding her smile and Sid eyeing her. He had a feeling that these two have a very intense past. Initially when Sid had asked him to find her phone number and address, Arun had thought it was due to some attraction. But at majuli island he realised that this was much much more than that. They both have a past and both are not able to keep themselves apart from each other. He had come to know that the husband was not in the scene for many years. But has not told his boss, because his boss had asked only for her number and address. He does not know what their past is or how much his boss knows or wants to know. So he is quite. But he like to see them both together.
Arun: Yes boss. Aur agar aap ko kuch chahiye to Shehnaaz madam ko bol dena.
Sid: Arun just shut up and take your seat
Arun: Ok boss.
    Sid came and sat next to Sana and found her laughing.
Sid: Tujhe bahot hasi aa rahi hai?? Vo aunty vaha mere seat pe baiti hai aur snore kar rahi hai.
    Sana laughed out loud.
Sid: Stop laughing Sana.
Sana: Ok. Ok.
    She rested her head on the back of the seat and was gazing at Sid. He looked at her with surprise in his eyes.
Sid: Kya dekh rahi hai??
Sana: Tujhe khush.
   Sid smiled and nodded his head.
Sid: Bol kya khaayegi??
    Sana just looked at him and gave a smile.
Sid: Matlab mai he order karu??
Sana: Hmmm
Sid: Thek hai bhai. Dekhu to kya hai. Jo tu khaye.
       He ordered a cheese sandwich and french fries for her and noodles for him. He then rested his back and looked her way. They both gave each other a happy smile.
Sid: Zoro kaisa hai??
Sana: Accha hai. Mahi di ke ghar chod ke aayi hu. Vo bahot excited hota hai vaha jaane ke liye. Vo Rajbir Aur khushi hai na. Isliye.
Sid: Hmmm.
    Sid wanted to ask why his husband or her in laws or any other relatives were not around all the time. But he then decided not to say anything, which would take away that beautiful smile from her face. Sana was looking outside the window now. She looked so fragile. As if she needs protection. Sensing his gaze she looked Sid's way.
Sana: Kya hua??
Sid: Kuch nhi. Tumhara bhai Shehbaaz kaisa hai??
Sana: Tujhe yaad hai uska naam??
Sid: Hmmm.
  " I remember every minute details about you" He wanted to say.
Sana: Vo ekdum mast hai. Life ko kaise enjoy kare, koi uss bande se seekhe.
Sid: Hmmm.
   There was a peaceful silence between them. The air hostess came with their food. Sana looked up to see the air hostess batting her eyelashes at Sid. Sid smiled politely at her.
Air hostess: Would you like anything else sir?? I would be very happy to help.
Sid: No. Thanks.
   The air hostess left with disappointment on her face. Sid looked at Sana to find her smiling from ear to ear.
Sid: Tujhe kya hua?? Tu itna kya has rahi hai??
Sana: Tujhe yeh sab ke aadat hogi na??
Sid: Kya??
Sana: Vo kya kehte hai English me "Women falling at your feet".
Sid: Kya?? Kya bol rahi hai tu?? Mujhe kuch samaj nhi aa raha hai??
Sana: Oyeee zyada na drama mat kar. Tujhe sab samajta hai, aur tu sab enjoy karta hai.
    Sid was trying to hide his smile.
Sana: Dekh dekh tujhe hasi aa rahi hai. Bada aaya mujhe kuch samaj nhi aa raha.
Sid: Sana bas kar yaar. Mujhe embarrass feel ho raha hai.
Sana: Natak mat kar zyada. Teko pata tha vo air hostess tujhse flirt kar rahi the. Fir bhi aise dekha raha tha ke tujhe kuch pata he nhi hai??
Sid: Accha ab bas kar na meri Maa. Aur yeh topic pe kitne maze lene hai??
Sana: Hayee tu to ladki ke tarah sharma raha hai.
Sid: Stop it Sana...
Sana: Kyu?? Kyu?? Mujhe to bahot maza aa raha hai.
Sid: Ha vo to dekh raha hai. Tu kitne maze le rahi hai. Chal bahot ho gaya ab. Lunch karte hai.
    He unwrapped Sana's sandwich and gave it to her. He is such a genuinely caring person. It has been just the same, those few days six years back. This brought tears to Sana's eyes. Sid saw it and wiped it.
Sid: Chal kha.
     Sana took a bite and brought the sandwich to Sid's mouth.
Sana: Tu bhi.
    Sid took a bite and she smiled. He too brought the fork with noodles to her mouth
Sid: Ab tu bhi.
     And she took a mouthful.
Sana: Mmmm. Tera tasty hai.
Sid: Khana hai?? Le tu kha??
Sana: Are nhi pagal. Yeh bhi accha hai. Tu khale.
Sid: Nahi chal thoda le isme se.
Sana: Are Siddharth seriously, mujse itna nhi khaya jaayega.
Sid: Tu leti hai ya nhi bol??
Sana: Aree??
Sid: Thek hai. Nahi chahiye mujhe  bhi.
Sana: Accha khaa rahi hu baba. Tu bhi le. Aur ha fir iss sandwich me se tu  khayega.
Sid: Ha thek hai. Pehle yeh noodles khatam kar. Thande ho rahe hai.
    They both finished what was on their tray together. The air hostess cleared their plates and left after giving Sid a flirtatious smile. Sana laughed out loud.
Sid: Kya hai yaar Sana. Has mat na.
Sana: Kyu?? Sharam aa rahi hai tujhe??
Sid: Kya?? Pagal hai kya?? Mujhe kyu sharam aayegi??
Sana: Aa to rahi hai. Dekh dekh chehra lal ho raha hai.
Sid: Chup kar jaa meri Maa. Chup kar jaa.
    They came out of Sardar Vallebhai Patel Airport, Ahmedabad at 4:30.Their car awaited them. It was a two hours drive to Patan. Arun was sitting in the front and Sid and Sana at the back seat. Their was an awkward silence. Arun removed his earphones and plugged it in his ears. They both gave a knowing smile to each other. Sid saw Sana press her forehead with her finger.
Sid: Sir dard ho raha hai??
Sana: Hmmm
    He brought his hand to her forehead and started pressing it. It felt so good. Sana closed her eyes, enjoying his fingers on her forehead. After few minutes she opened her eyes to find Sid gazing at her lovingly. She gave him a happy smile. He patted at his shoulder.
Sid: So jaa thodi der.
    And she lay her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. He wants this time to stop. This was so perfect. He always felt she moulds into him so perfectly. As she is made just for him. But no she is someone else's. Sid pleaded his brain to stop. He wants to enjoy whatever she is offering him. Be it friendship.
     Sid had told about it to Adi, when Adi had come to his place yesterday.
Adi: Kya?? Kya bola tune?? Dosti?? Ab Tu dosti karega usse?? Aur tu puri dopahar uske ghar uske bete ke sath video games khel kar aaya hai?? Thek hai tu?? Koi nasha kar ke baitha hai kya?? Tu uske ghar gaya, agar uska husband hota to?? Kya bolta tu?? Dimag khraab hai kya tera??
Sid: Adi yaar.... Tu aise kyu bol raha hai. Tujhe yeh nhi dekh raha hai ke mai kitna khush hu?? Tu he hamesha bolta rehta hai na ke khush raha kar. To aaj mai khush hu to usme bhi tu problem nikaal raha hai??
Adi: Bhai mere, baat samaj. Yeh sab bahot dangerous hai. Tu yeh jo kar raha hai na, isse tu aur daldal me fas jaayega.
Sid: Dekh Adi. Tujhe pata hai, ke mai usse kitna affect hota tha. Usse aur khud ko taklif deta tha. Par kam se kam ab hum dono talking terms me to rahenge.
Adi: Aree vo to thek. Par tu uske ghar kyu gaya??
Sid: Bola na maafi mangne gaya tha.
Adi: Aur yeh bacche ka kya scene hai?? Tujhe kab se bacche pasand aane lage??
Sid: Pata nhi Adi uss bacche se mai kyu attract ho jaata hu. Shaayad vo uska baccha hai na isliye??
Adi: Aur uss bacche ke baap ko kuch problem ho gayi to??
Sid: Vo banda do mahine ke liye india se bahar gaya hai.
Adi: Ek to iss admi ke mujhe samaj nhi aati. Vo jab dekho tab gaayab kaise rehta hai. Kabhi apne wife ya bacche ke sath hota bhi hai yaa nhi??
Sid: Mujhe nhi pata yaar. Aur mai puchunga bhi nhi. Ab mai hum dono ke beech koi bhi negativity nhi aane dena chahta. Mujhe to nhi lagta ke koi issue hai. Chod na. Chal na video game khelte hai.
Adi: O bhai. Pagal hai kya tu??
Sid: Adi chup chap idhar aa nhi to maar khaayega.
Adi: Tujh se accha ek do dushman paal leta. Kam torture karte vo mujhe.
Sid: Chal shuru ho jaa.
Adi: Tune suna bhi maine kya bola??
Sid: Shut up Adi.
Adi: Accha yaar. Chal bata kaise khelna hai. Bhul gaya hu mai yeh sab.
     Sid looked at Sana. She had her hand encircled around his arm. A lock of hair had fallen on her face. He removed it with his fingers and shifted it at the back of her ear. His touch made her wake up and she looked up directly in his eyes.
Sid: Sorry sorry. Vo baal...
    Sana sat upright.
Sana: Nahi koi baat nhi.
Sid: Chai pina hai??
    Sana nodded in affirmation.
Sid: Arun.....
    But Arun had earphones in his ears. Sid tapped on his shoulder. Arun looked behind.
Arun: Yes boss??
Sid: Chai ke liye kahi rukvao. Kam bheed wali jagah par rukvana.
Arun: Ha thek hai.
    Sid and Sana were sitting at an isolated dhaba, having tea. There were very few people there. And nobody recognised Sid.
Sana: Acchi hai chai.
Sid: Aur chahiye??
Sana: Nahi.
Sid: Mai to ek aur cup lunga.
    Sid told Arun to bring him one more cup of tea. Sana was looking at the setting sun. Sid was looking at her. Soft breeze was playing with her hair. She was looking bewitching. Sid removed his mobile and clicked her photo. She looked his way and laughed.
Sana: Kahi bhi shuru ho jaata hai na?? Aadat gayi nhi teri.
Sid: Ab tu itni khubsurat lag rahi the to ek photo to banta hai.
Sana: Accha?? Chale ab?? Ke yehi rehna hai??
Sid: Reh jaaye kya??
    Sana got up and tried to pull him up holding his hand.
Sana: Uth na Siddharth. Mujhe time par hotel pahuch kar office me report karni hoti hai. Aur tu har jagah late kar deta hai. Naukari chudwa ke manegaa meri tu.
Sid: Abee hamesha time pe aaya hu??
Sana: Siddharth kam se kam mere muh pe to jhut mat bol.
Sid: Ab time pass kon kar raha hai??
Sana: Are ha. Chal jaldi chal.
    Sid chuckled and walked as she pulled him towards the car. They both sat in the car, and it drove towards Patan. Two happy souls. Wanting to make each other happy. Wanting to make each other smile. But both scared deep down of what future holds for both of them.

Click on the⭐ And drop a 💬 if you liked this chapter.