Emotional Outpour.

Sana was standing in the washroom looking at herself in the mirror. Luckily there was no one around. Her face looked as white as a chalk. Her legs shook and hands shivered. Why?? What wrong has she done?? Does she have no right to have dinner with whoever she wants??  Then why the fear?? Because he was outrageously angry. Because she has seen his eyes go red. She had seen him like this six years back, when someone has tried to come closer to her. And that someone had to leave with a broken nose. She had seen that look of possessiveness then and today. But why that look today?? When he thinks she has a husband?? It could be an official dinner?? What does he know?? And why does he care, When he has avoided her after that night when she has begged him to hug her?? But the way he was staring at her, Sana very well realised he will come over to them and make a scene. And so she had excused herself and ran to the washroom. To hide. She could see concern in Vishal's eyes. But she did not care. She wanted to protect Vishal's nose. She was pacing the floor of the washroom. A woman came in an eyed her. Sana cared less. Her only concern was to leave this place without any encounter with Sid. She did not want to face him. Maybe he may be civil if he comes and talk to them?? Why are you thinking worse out of this?? Because I don't want to create a scene in front of Vishal and let him know that she and Sid had a past. It's as simple as that. So she just want to leave this place immediately. She thought of booking a cab and leaving, but then what will she tell Vishal. No she will have to think of something else. She removed her mobile and called Vishal.
Vishal: Sana tum kaha ho?? Are you ok?? What happened?? Why did you leave like this?? Where are you??
Sana: I'm sorry Vishal. Please can you come to the parking lot. Mai tumhare car ke paas wait kar rahi hu. Hame immediately nikalna padega. Vo Zoro ka call aaya tha.
Vishal: Accha?? Ok I'm coming. Give me five minutes.
Sana: Thek hai. Thek hai.
Sana felt relief run through her body. She will have to search for some other exit now. She came out of the bathroom and saw a staff coming her way. She enquired and was shown to her right. Sana rushed to her right and dashed into the man whom she was hiding from. It reminded her of the night of that cocktail party. She was about to fall, when he prevented her by holding her arms. The look in his eyes scared Sana. But she showed a brave front. Her eyes challenging him. He pulled her to him and her body went on fire.
Sid: Tune jo meri zindagi ka tamasha lagaya hai na Sana uska anjaam maine akele bhugata hai. To ab thoda inaam bhi to mile mujhe. Kyu??
Sana: Siddharth...
Sid: Shhhh...
Sana tried to pull her arm from him, but his grip did not let her move.
Sana: Chod Mujhe. Varna mai chillaungi.
Sid: Accha?? Chal, tu chilla. Mai kya kissi se darta hu kya?? Chilla??
Sana felt this instigated him.
She raised her hand to push him, but her hand was caught mid air, encircling her wrist with his fingers tightly. Sana felt the pain in her wrist and her hand up to her shoulder. Without any warning he claimed her mouth with a possessive, demanding kiss that trapped her breath in her throat. Shock held Sana frozen. It seemed as if it had been only yesterday since he had last kissed her. And she still liked the feel of his lips against hers as much as she ever had. No this is madness. Don't do this. Her brain immediately rebelled in panicked denial. How can she still find his kiss pleasurable after all the heartbreak she had gone through?? But she does. Her heart always knew. Only her brain had been stubborn to believe. Then just as abruptly as he had lowered his mouth to hers, Sid raised his head again.
Sid: You owe me this. Don't you think??
Sana's face flamed red, with humiliation because they both were aware that she had not made any attempt to break free. But what Sid said next made Sana ashamed of her existence.
Sid : Tera pati to kamaal ka hai yaar. Dusre mardo ke sath tujhe share karna usse pasand hai kya??
Sana was stunned by his comment. She went in the state of shock and tears automatically started streaming down her eyes. It felt like someone has sliced her into two. He has always thought of her to be a woman with no moral values. It was all evident in his words and act. But what he said now opened a wound which she had so carefully wrapped and dumped in the corner of her soul. Sana pushed Sid with all her might and force.
Sana: Ha bol, hu mai aisi. Kya kar lega tu??
She was crying with a lot of pain. Sid has at that moment realised what he had said in his anger. But the damage was done now. He broke loose of her hand and took a step back. His heart was breaking seeing her in so much of agony. She poked her finger in his chest.
Sana: Tu hamesha yahi jatana chahta hai na ke mai kitni buri hu, kitni characterless hu. To chal aaj mai bolti hu. Ke mai hu vaisi. Tujhe kya karna hai?? Kon hai tu?? Bahot taras aata hai na tujhe mere pati par?? Acchi baat hai. Aur hai mere aur mere pati ke beech yeh setting. Usse chalta hai mai kisise bhi flirt karu to. Tujhe kyu mirchi lagti hai?? Kon hai tu?? Mera baap hai?? Bhai hai?? Pati hai?? Koi bhi nhi hai tu mera. Koi bhi nhi. Isliye apne had me reh.
Sid: Sana....
Sana: Aur tu jo mujhe samajta hai na.... Vaisi aaj bol he de tu mujhe kya samjta hai?? Slut??
Sid: Shut your mouth Sana. Jo muh me aa....
Sana: Bolungi. Jo muh me aaya vo bolungi. Aur jo mann kiya vo karungi. Aur ab itna hairaan kyu ho raha hai?? Itne saalo se tune mujhe har nazar me har baat me yehi to samjhaya hai.
Tears were not ready to stop. She had, had enough. Enough of his tantrums. Agreed she was wrong. But there is a limit to everything. She has not broken eye contact with him. She did not knew from where she had brought so much of courage.
Sana: Bas ho gaya tera. Agli baar se khud ko aur khud ke rai ko mujhse dur rakhna.
Sana turned to leave when she came face to face with Sheetal. Recognition hit Sheetal's face. Sana stood looking directly in that woman's eyes.
Sheetal: Tum?? Sid yeh vohi hai na. Jo Mahi ke shaadi me tumhare gale padi the?? Abhi bhi picha nhi choda kya tumhara??
Sana now turned her gaze towards Sid. Their eyes locked.
Sid: Sheetal, you leave.
He did not remove his eyes from Sana's painful one.
Sheetal: But baby....
Sid: I said, please leave.
Sheetal left when she heard anger in Sid's voice.
Sid: Sana....
Sana came back and gave him a shove.
Sana: Jaa tu Siddharth.
She ran out. Vishal was waiting near the car. Sana came running to him.
Vishal: Sana kya ho raha hai?? Aur tum itna kyu ro rahi ho?? Please tell me darling. I will do anything to help you.
Sana: Vishal please yaha se chalo.
Vishal: Ha ha thek hai, thek hai.
They both sat in the car and drove off. Fresh tears formed in her eyes. Vishal looked at her.
Vishal: Sana....
Sana: I'm sorry Vishal. I'm so sorry. You don't deserve this. Par mere kuch issues hai. Mai sach me tumse share karna chahti hu. Par na he ab vo waqt hai aur na hi mujhme energy, tumko kuch explain karne ki. So....
Vishal: Nahi nhi Sana. You take your time. I understand. Par hamesha yaad rakhna. If you need anything. I'm there.
Sana: Thank you Vishal. Thank you so much.
Sid was driving aimlessly on the road. He wanted to punch himself. She was so hurt by what he said. Why was everything so intense between them?? Why can't he stay away and let her be?? He was ashamed of himself. Those words had really moved her to the core. He could see it on her face and eyes. She was right. What right does he have to judge her?? He is nobody to her. And that hurts. That hurts so much. She had been so much to him. She had become so special to him in a matter of just few days. He had planned and dreamt so much in those days. He was crazy for her. And then boom. Everything was over. He felt his heart has shattered into pieces and he is still collecting those pieces. Sometimes those pieces cut his heart and he bleeds. And when he bleeds he wants to give that pain to her too. Just shut up and don't justify your act, you idiot. His heart yelled at him and his brain too did not support him.
Sana changed and lay on the bed looking up at the ceiling. Too tired with all the crying. Sid had crossed all the limits today. She patted herself for giving him right. God forbid, if he comes to know the truth, he will realise where he was wrong. But then a gate to new misunderstandings, hurt, pain will be open. And that would be more worse then all this. Exhausted sleep overtook her restless mind. And then she saw that dream. That nightmare. Sana's face and body was covered in sweat. Her body was trembling and she woke up with a scream. This time she had seen Sid's grim face too in that dream. She picked her mobile with shaking hands not seeing the time and dialled Mahi's number. Mahi picked up after several rings. Sana has not, in her state of mind realised, she was calling Mahi at five in the morning.
Sana: Di....
And she started crying.
Mahi: Sana?? ..... Mai aa rahi hu. Das minute me pahuch rahi hu.... Tu ro mat. I'm coming.
The fone went dead and she started howling like a baby. Mahi called Sana from the parking asking her to open the door as she did not want Zoro to get up. Mahi entered the house and Sana hugged her tight, sobbing like a baby. Jay too was there with Mahi.
Mahi: Shhh.... Chup kar jaa. Mai hu na?? Chal pehle room me chal. Zoro uth jaayega aur tujhe is halat me dekh kar pareshaan hoga.
Jay: Sana??
Sana came out of Mahi's arms and went into Jay's.
Sana: Bhai....
Jay: Chal ander chal.
Jay and Mahi took Sana to her room and made her sit on the bed. Mahi sat next to her and Jay pulled a chair.
Mahi: Aaj aise achanak kyu??
Jay: Kuch tension hue kya kal tujhe??
Sana did not answer. Jay poured water in the glass and gave it to her. Sana gulped it all. Mahi wiped her tears.
Sana: Di Mai thak gayi hu ab iss life se??
Mahi: Shhh aise nhi kehte. Dekh bhagwaan ne tujhe zoro diya hai.
Sana: Ussi ke leye to jee rahi hu. Nahi to...
Mahi: Chup kar.
Jay: Tu kal Vishal ke sath dinner pe gayi the na??
Mahi: Usne kuch kiya to nhi tere sath??
Jay: Mahi...
Sana: Nahi di aise kuch nhi.
She wiped her now tear stricken face.
Sana: Pata nhi kya ho gaya....
She was avoiding their eyes.
Mahi: Coffee banau tere leye??
Sana: Chai.
Mahi chuckled and kissed Sana on her cheek.
Jay: Mai bhi piyunga.
Mahi: Brush to kiya hai kya tune??
Jay: Ek din chalta hai. Kyu Sana??
Sana: Sheeee
And she laughed. Jay looking at Mahi and smiled. After few minutes they three sat in the balcony and had tea.
Mahi: Tere leye breakfast banake chali jaati hu.
Sana: Nahi di Mai bana lungi. Vaisi Mai office nhi jaa rahi hu aaj. Mann nhi hai.
Mahi was surprised, because Sana mostly never took her days off.
Mahi: Tu thek hai na baby??
Sana: Haa di. Mai thek hu. Sorry di. Time he nhi dekha aur aap ko call kar diya.
Mahi: Thappad khana hai??
Jay: Sana tujhe hame aur hame bhi tujhe bulane ke liye time dekhne ki zarurat hai??
Sana: Nahi bhai.
Jay: Next time aisi useless baate mat kiya kar.
Sana: Ok. Di Taara uth jaayegi. Aap log jaao ab. Mai thek hu.
Jay and Mahi left. Sana felt better now. She will call the office and take her day off. She will spend her day with her son. She prayed for her day to go in peace.

Click on the⭐ And drop a 💬 if you liked this chapter.

You Never Asked  (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें