Sana And Zoro At Sid's Home

Sana got up to the buzzing of her mobile. It was Saturday today and she had no office, so she had slept late. They were to leave to Ponmudi a hill station in kerala for their shoot on Monday. She picked up her mobile opening one eye to see Sid's name flashing on the screen.
Sana: Hello??
Sid: Tu soo rahi hai abhi tak??
Sana: Hmmm. Kal bola to tha aaj mera off hai.
Sid: Hmmm. Accha chal so jaa. Baad me baat karte hai.
Sana: Nahi nhi bol. Vaise mai uthne wali he the.
Sid: Mai sooch raha tha, ke aaj Mai Zoro ke sath khelne aa jaau.
Sana: Siddharth.... Aaj Mai aur Zoro game zone jaa rahe hai, mall. Bahot dino se piche laga tha, to usse aaj ka promise kar diya.
Sid: Ohhh. Accha to thek hai. Mai bhi chalta hu tere sath.
Sana: Siddharth tu vaha kaise chal sakta hai hamare sath??
Sid: Kyu?? Mai kyu nhi chal sakta??
Sana: Tu ek bada celebrity hai yaar. Hazar log jama ho jaayenge tujhe dikhte he. Log photos, videos, lenge aur kal saare social media pe pata nhi kya kya aayega. Aur hazaro sawaal uthenge.
Sid: You know I don't care Jaana.
Sana: Siddharth but I do. Khamakha sab kuch galat likha jaayega. Mai aur mera beta bade sukun se rehte hai. Hame nhi chahiye aisa tam jhaam.
Sid: Oh. To iska matlab mere sath dikhne se teri badnaami hogi. Hai na?? Aur sabke naseeb me nahi hota hai aisa sukun. Aur yeh taam jhaam se mujhe roti milti hai, aur even tujhe bhi.
Sana: Maine aise kaha kya??
Sid: Jo kehna hai vo to tu keh chuki. Rehne de. You enjoy with your son. Maybe I'm asking for too much.
Sana: Sidd....
The call went dead. He has disconnected. Sana was surprised. How can he think like that?? And why is he not thinking rationally?? He is angry for no reason. But maybe she had said too much. Sana dialled his number. It rang and rang and then went quite. She tried it again. But it seems he had decided not to take her call. She send him a message.
Sana: Siddharth yeh kya pagal pan hai?? Tu samaj na maine kyu bola hoga. Aise naraaz kyu ho raha hai?? Tu mujhe galat samaj raha hai.
        But there was no reply from his side. Zoro was too excited to go with his mom. They reached the mall and Sana tried Sid's number again. She send the message but again nothing. Sana was getting frustrated and impatient now. There was some kind of uneasiness inside her. She will have to do something, she needs to calm herself down. The need to see Sid was so severe that she did the unexpected. Her brain and heart both fainted. One with shock and other with joy.
Sana was standing in front of The Siddharth Shukla's house. Her heart hammering in her chest. What kind of madness is this. She had left the mall. She told Zoro they are going to meet Sid and Zoro was too happy. His feet were not touching the ground. She buckled hers and Zoro's seat belt and started the engine. But before that she had called Arun.
Arun: Bole Sana madam
Sana: Arun Siddharth kaha hai??
Arun: Boss to aaj ghar par he hai.
Sana: Accha??
Arun: Kyu kya hua??
Sana: Vo actually mai aur mera beta Siddharth ke ghar jaa kar usse surprise dena chahte hai. Par uske building ke security mujhe jaane nhi degi. Tum kuch kar sakte ho kya??
Arun: Ha ha kyu nhi. Abhi jaa rahe ho na?? Aap jaao. Koi nahi rokega aap ko. Mai floor aur flat no. send karta hu aapko. Bindass jaao.
Sana: Thank you Arun.
Arun: As far as my boss is happy. I'm happy too.
And here she is now standing in front of his door.
Zoro: Mama aap bell kyu nhi ring kar rahe ho??
Sana: Ha ha karti hu beta. Sabar karo.
And she rang the bell. She felt like running now. And she would have, if Zoro was not with her. But now she can't. The cat was out of the sack. What was done was done. The door was opened by Maa. Her legs were trembling. What has she got herself into. What was she going to tell his mom. Maa's face changed it's expression from surprise to happiness.
Sana: Vo aunty mai.....Siddharth se milne aayi hu. Mai.....
Maa: Are beta....aao aao andar aao. Yeh dikho yeh chota prince bhi aaya hai. Please come in beta.
Sana: Nahi.... Agar Siddharth ho to.....
Maa: Are darwaze me khade reh kar he baat karogi kya?? Andar aao. Siddharth andar he hai.
Sana stepped inside, holding Zoro's hand. Had she even thought what Sid will think about her coming here. Will he be ashamed of her?? She felt her hands shivering and held Zoro's hand tight for support.
Maa: Siddharth..... Dekho kon aaya hai tumse milne...
Sid: Kon hai Maa??
Sana could hear disinterest in his voice. Maa led them through the passage and then to their right there was a huge Hall with an open terrace. And in that Hall, Sid sat down on the carpet with his legs spread in front of him and remote in his hand. It seems he was changing channels irritation depicting on his face.
Sid looked to his right at the sound of the footsteps. He was not in the mood to entertain any guests. And the remote fell from his hand when he saw the guests. He stood up with shaking legs. Is he dreaming. Sana at his home. Yes he must be dreaming. The most beautiful dream. He did not blink. She may disappear if he does.
Maa: Siddharth yeh tujhse milne aaye hai.
     He did not move. He wanted to. But his brain was not ordering his legs to do so.
Maa: Aree aise kya dekh raha hai. Tune he to bola na ke Sana tere project me tere sath kaam kar rahi thi. Yeh vohi hai na??
     He couldn't remove his eyes from her. There was nervousness, fear and anxiousness on her face.
Maa: Siddharth....???
Sid: Haa.... Ammmm...... Vo.....
Maa: Aree aise kya booth ban ke kada hai. Aao beta. Tum baito.
Zoro: Siddharth uncle....
    And then his gaze fell on the kid. He didn't know how but his legs shifted and he moved in a flash and lifted Zoro in his arms. The urge to hug that boy was so strong that it surprised everyone in the room, including Sid himself.
Sid: Hi buddy.
    Sid had a broad smile on his face. Maa was amazed by Sid's reaction towards the child and then she noticed it again. The boy had clinched his fingers to Sid's T-shirt. Maa felt an emotion which she had suppressed for so long. To see her son with his son. But this was not his. She composed herself and looked at Sana. Sana was looking at both Zoro and Sid with a smile on her face. And was that love in her eyes for both of them?? No. No, she must be mistaken. Or is she not?? Maa looked some more. And she saw it. She loves my Son. She loves Sid. Maa calmed herself. But she is married na?? I will find out about it later. She thought.
Maa: Beta... Aao baito....
    Sana looked at Maa and nodded. She moved towards the sofa and sat on it. Sid too with Zoro still in his arms sat on the armchair opposite Sana.
Zoro: Pata hai Siddharth uncle mai aaj game zone gaya tha.
Sid: Accha?? Aap ne mujhe nhi bulaya??
    He looked Accusingly at Sana.
Zoro: Aap aate??
Sid: Ha kyu nhi. Par aap to mujhe le hi nhi gaye.
Zoro: Sorry uncle. Next time le jaaunga. Kyu mama??
     Sana nodded looking at Sid. Maa was watching this. Was this the girl who has affected Sid to such an extent for so many years?? She thinks so.
Maa: Aap log baito mai chai naste ka dekhti hu.
Sana: Are nhi aunty mujhe yaha pados me kaam tha. Siddharth se kuch discuss karna tha. To chali aayi. Mai call kar rahi the usse, par usne uthaya nhi. Isliye aana pada.
Maa: Bahot accha kiya aayi tum beta. Par ab meri marzi ki bagair jaa nahi sakti. Aao bacche hum aapko chocolate dete hai.
    Zoro looked at his mom and she nodded.
Zoro: Vaisi mera naam Zoro hai dadima.
     And there was an awkward silence for a minute or two. Sana stood up and felt she may faint on the spot. Sid felt his heart will pop out of his chest. He too stood up. And Maa  felt tears forming in the back of her eyes. Sana composed herself. She didn't wanted her secret to come out like this and at this time.
Sana: Zoro?? ... Aise...
Maa: Rehne do beta. Bulane do usse mujhe dadi. Mujhe accha laga.
    Sid cleared his throat. What is this emotion all about. Why is he so affected with this child. He at that moment wanted to go and hug him tight. He is someone else's child Sid. Take a grip of yourself. He so wanted to punch his brain at that time.
Maa: Chale Zoro??
    Zoro nodded and ran to Maa. They both went away. Sid was not able to form words. He indicated with his hand for Sana to sit. They both did not speak to each other for sometime. They didn't had the courage to look at each other. But then Sana broke the silence.
Sana: I'm sorry Siddharth. Mujhe yaha nhi aana chahiye tha. Vo tu mera call nhi utha raha tha aur maine soocha....
Sid: Sana tujhe sach me yaha nhi aana chahiye tha.
     Sana was shocked with what Sid said and was ashamed of herself. Why has she not listened to her brain. She has always been an emotional fool and had paid the price all the time. But have still not learnt a lesson. She got up immediately. Hurt in her eyes
Sana: Zoro ko bula mai chali jaati hu.
    Sid went to her in a flash and took her by her shoulder.
Sid: Kyuki aab jab tu aayi hai, to mera mann kar raha hai ke tu aur Zoro hamesha ke liye yahi reh jaaye.
Sana: Siddharth please....
Sid: Ha ha pata hai, pata hai. Tu kisi aur ki biwi hai, Zoro kisi aur ka baccha hai, Tera apna ek ghar hai, Teri apni ek family hai, Aur teri apne ek zindagi hai. Sab pata hai mujhe.
     Sana took his face with both her hands.
Sana: Shhhh. Chup ho jaa. Kuch mat bol. Bahot bolta hai tu. Chup kar aur bas iss moment ko enjoy kar.
    Sid nodded his head and touched his forehead with hers.
Sid: Vaise agar mujhe pata hota ke mera call na uthana tujhe yaha le aayega, to mai yeh natak pehle he karta.
Sana: Ha tum sab tv wale aise he dramebaaz hote ho.
    And they both laughed together. He took her hand and made her sit on the sofa.
Sid: Bait idhar.
He sat opposite her.
Sid: Vo kya dialogue hai. Vo aaye hamare ghar khuda ke rehmat hai. Kabhi hum unko aur kabhi apne ghar ko dikhte hai.
Sana: Dekha maine bola na tum log aur tumhare drame.
    Sana laughed but Sid became serious.
Sid: Par sach me Sana. Yeh sapna maine pichle inn saalo me kahi hazar baar dekha hai.
    Sana's smile disappeared. But then Sid tried to change the mood.
Sid: Vaise itni himmat aayi kaha se tujhme??
Sana: Pata nhi bas aa gayi. Ab Tu call nhi utha raha tha. Aur mujhe bechaini ho rahi the.
Sid: To tune mujhe mana kyu kiya??
Sana: Siddhaarth Tu bhi Zoro se kam nhi hai. Yeh kaisi zid hai. Aur kya tune soocha ke agar tu hamare sath aata aur vaha koi media wali dekh leta to kya kya bate banata.
Sid: Par Sana vo to unka kaam he hai.
Sana: Aur Zoro?? Uspe kya asar hota iss baat ka??
Sid: Ha... Vo...
Sana: Nahi soocha na??
Sid: Nahi.
Sana: Mujhe pata tha.
Sid: Sorry yaar. Jaana, par tu bhi to sooch na mujhe tere aur Zoro ke sath time spend karna tha.
Sana: Mujh.....
    Zoro came running with hands full of chocolates.
Zoro: Mama dekho. Dadima ne mujhe kitne saare chocolates diye.
    Sid and Sana smiled on seeing excitement of Zoro's face.
Sid: Idhar aao. Mere paas aao.
    Zoro went to Sid and Sid hugged him. He felt peace, happy, content. He then removed Zoro from his embrace and kissed his cheek.
Sid: Come sit with me.
Zoro: Siddharth uncle??
Sid: Bolo beta??
Zoro: Aap hamaare ghar video games khelne kab aaoge??
Sid: Vo to hum yaha abhi bhi khel sakte hai.
Zoro: Yaha?? Abhi??
Sid: Ha. Kyu nhi.
Zoro: Aapke paas hai??
Sid: Ha hai.
Zoro: To chale na khelte hai.
Sid: Ask your mom first.
Zoro: Mama please. Please.
Sana: Zoro. Next time beta. Hum late ho rahe hai. Siddharth hame chalna chahiye.
    Maa came along with two servants in a tow carrying trays in their hands. She told the servants to keep the food on the center table.
Maa: Maine kaha na, meri marzi ke bagair koi iss ghar se nhi jaa sakta.
    Sid looked at Sana and lifted his shoulders.
Sana: Aunty aise....
Maa: Nahi tum kahi nhi jaa rahi ho. Dinner karke chale jaana. Siddharth tumhe chod dega.
Sana: Are aunty please nhi. Vo mai....
Maa: Maine jo keh diya. Vo keh diya. Kya tum mujhe naaraz karke jaana chahti ho.
Sana: Nahi aunty. Bilkul nhi. Par sach me bahot der ho jaayegi.
Maa: To kya hua. Maine kaha na Siddharth chod dega tumhe ghar.
Zoro: Please mama rukte hai na. I want to play video games with Siddharth uncle.
Sana: Zoro....
Sid: Rukh jaa na Sana.
    Sana could've said no. But all were looking at her with expectation in their eyes. She had no choice but to say yes.
Sana: Thek hai rukh jaate hai.
Maa: Thank you beta.
Sana: Are aunty aise mat bole.
Maa: Accha accha thek hai lo chalo.
Zoro: Chale na uncle hum khelte hai.
Sid: Not before you eat that sandwich. Aao mai khelata hu aapko.
    And Sana saw shock on Maa's face.

Click on the ⭐ button below and 💬  if you liked the chapter