Sid's Misery.

It was three in the afternoon when Sid entered the gates of eros international building. He was with Arun. Maa was very happy the previous day as his son was home.
Maa: Tune bola kyu nhi?? Mai tujhe airport lene chali aati.
Sid: Fir aise achanak dekh kar jo aap ke chehre pe khushi hai vo kaisi dekh pata??
Maa: Tu agar keh ke aata to bhi mai, utna he khush hoti.
Sid: I know Maa.
Maa: I missed you beta.
Sid: I missed you too. Yeh aapke dress pe kya gir gaya?? Kaha gayi the aap??
Maa: Are kuch saaman lena tha, vo mall chali gayi the. Vaha ek baccha mujse takraya aur uska juice mujpe gir gaya.
Sid: Baccha tha to shoulder pe kaise gira. Mere jaisa bada baccha tha kya??
Maa: Are nhi vo uske mummy ke godh me tha. Char panch saal ka hoga.
Sid: Accha.
Maa: Siddharth us bacche ko dekh kar mujhe teri yaad aa gayi.
Sid: Maa aap ko koi bhi bacche ko dekho to meri yaad aa jaati hai.
Maa: Nahi beta aise mujhe pehli baar hua hai. Tu jaise bachpan me mera kapda tight apne muthi se pakadta tha na?? Us bacche ko bhi vaise he aadat the. Usne bhi apni maa ke shirt ko aise he pakda tha.
Sid: Hoga Maa. Aise bahot saare baccho ko aadat hoti hogi.
Maa: Nahi Siddharth maine tere baad, yehi bacche me aisi aadat dikhi.
Sid: Ha vo bhi apne Maa se uthna he pyar karta hoga, jitna mai karta hu.
Maa: Ha pata hai kitna pyar karta hai. Isliye itne mahino baad aaya.
Sid: Are Maa ab kaam ke leye ghumna to padta hai na?? Aapko bulata tha, to aap nhi aati the.
Maa: Mai nhi apna ghar chod sakti hu.
Sid: Par mujhe chodna pada Maa.
Maa: Kyu beta??
Sid: Vo.... Yahi kaam ke wajah se. Fir ab to apne yeh rona dhona shuru kiya tha lately. Ab aap aise emotional blackmail karoge to banda kya kare?? Lo jee aa gaya sab wind up karke.
Maa: Thank you mere bacche.
Sid: Maa mera aapke siwai aur koi nhi hai. Aur aapke alwa koi matter nhi karta.
Maa: Siddharth beta Tu shaadi kyu nhi karta. Aise zindagi nhi guzar sakti mere bacche.
Sid: Nahi Maa. Mai aise he rahunga. Thode saal mai kaam karunga. Fir koi hill station pe hum ghar lekar dono vaha chale jaayenge rehne ke leye.
Maa: Aur mere baad??
Sid: Maa ab aap yeh faaltu baat mat karo. Mujhe bilkul pasand nhi hai.
Maa: Accha accha jaa tu fresh ho jaa. Mai kuch accha sa banati hu tere leye. Aur haa Adi ka call aaya tha kal. Bola tera call nhi lag raha hai. Call kar le usko.
Sid: Thek hai Maa.
Maa had called her sisters immediately and they had come running along with their daughters to meet their only brother. It was an emotional reunion. The family was very happy to have him back. He saw how much they have missed him. His elder niece had grown so big. A smart and beautiful teenage girl.
     Sid got out of the building lift on the ninth floor, his manager behind him. He was received at the entrance by the executive manager Mr Mohan Shetty of the production house. Mr Shetty was leading them to the executive producer's office. Sid walked with grace, looking as handsome and confident as ever.
      And then he heard a giggle. A giggle which he could recognises even in his sleep. A giggle which has haunted him for so many years and still does. He stopped and turned around. Stunned and Shocked. Sid felt his legs tremble. And he saw her. In real. After six years. He hears her voice daily. Yes he does. A voice message from her. Six years back. He has still kept it and listens to it every night. It tortures him. He thinks he will not listen to it again. He promise himself that he will delete the message the next day. But that day never comes. He breaks the promise everyday. Because if he doesn't hear it, he feels uneasy. He is not able to concentrate. But seeing her today?? Here?? He had thought they may cross path someday and he prayed to not be it soon. But fate has played with him again. And now she stood there at the end of the corridor, looking at that man lovingly. He thought he must be dreaming as he usually does. Dreaming of her looking at him and giggling. He will wake up with a pain in his heart and then the dream will be over. He tried to come out of the dream. But he was not able to. And then he realised this was not a dream. She was not in his dream. She was standing there. She was real. Looking up at some other man and giggling as she has so many times in his dreams. His blood boiled looking at her. He wanted to go to her and wrangle that delicate neck of hers. And at the same time he wanted to smash her lips with his and kiss her red hot lips. This frightened him. He felt his heart hammering in his chest and sweat form in his closed palms. He closed it tight into a fist. He so wanted to punch that man too. He was not able to see anyone nor hear anything around him.
Arun: Boss?? Are you ok??
    Sid did not respond. Mr Mohan too was looking at Sid. Arun shook Sid by his shoulder.
Arun: Sir. Are you alright??
    Sid forced himself to look away and saw both Arun and Mohan staring at him.
Sid: Ahh.. I'm ok.
Arun: Sir we can reschedule if you are not feeling well.
Sid: No no. I'm fine.
   He once again looked at her who was still busy batting her eyes at that man and then looked at Mr Mohan.
Sid: Mr Mohan can I use the washroom??
Mr Mohan: Yes. Yes. Of course sir. Please come this way.
    Mr Mohan led Sid in the opposite direction. Sid went inside the washroom and closed the door. Splashing water on his now hot face, he looked up from the basin in the mirror. She still looked the same. Same beautiful and innocent face, which could fool any guy, same mesmerizing eyes. Same sexy body. She has not changed the bit. Not in her beauty nor in her habits. He thought bitterly. He hates her so much. He can never imagine hating someone more.
     Sana was all prepared for her presentation. This was a huge project. She and her team members have worked day and night for it. She was late on Saturday as she was getting it all ready. She was told by Vishal that they have to be prepared. They may have to give the presentations any day next week. Little did she knew it will be on the first day of the week. Though she has given in her best, but she was nervous. The managing committee has not disclosed who is coming to see the presentation. She has been told it's someone big. But who?? This was the question circulating among her team members too. She went to the washroom to make herself presentable. Coming out she met Vishal in the corridor. He is such an amazing person. A thorough gentleman. A divorcee with a cute four years old daughter Anvi, who stays with her mom and comes to Vishal during weekend. Vishal was telling Sana about how naughty Anvi is. And she laughed and laughed, forgetting her stress about the presentation.
     Sana was in the cabin. Everything was ready. She has to go and give her best shot. She has always done well and been appreciated by her boss and her boss's boss. But she is always nervous before the presentation. Any moment she will be called she will go very confidently and conquer. She was sure of that. Her mobile buzzed. It was Sunita. Surprisingly she picked up the call.
Sana: Kya hua Sunita
Sunita: Vo didi...
    She heard Zoro's voice.
Zoro: Mujhe baat karni hai mama se. Mujhe do.... Mama??
Sana: Zoro?? What happened?? Tum itne pareshaan kyu ho beta??
Zoro: Mama I want my papa.
Sana: Kya.... Zoro....
Zoro: Mujhe apne khud ke papa chahiye mama. Sab ke paas hai. Mujhe bhi chahiye.
Sana: Zoro kya hua hai beta?? Tum ro kyu rahe ho?? Kisi ne kuch kaha kya??
Zoro: Mere friends ke papa unke sath ghumne jaate. Games khelte. Mujhe bhi chahiye jo mere sath yeh sab kare.
Sana: Baby mama hai na?? Kya mama nhi khelti aapke sath??
Zoro: Par mujhe papa bhi chahiye.
     One of her assistant came to tell her that they are ready and are called.
Sana: Zoro?? Baby?? Please kya hum baad me baat kare?? Mai sham me aati hu tab baat karte hai. Please??
Zoro: Mama please aap jaldi aana.
Sana: Ok beta. I promise. I will.
    Sana disconnected the call. Her hands were shaking. Where did this come from. She tries so hard to be his mom and dad both. But it seems, it's not enough. Her son was crying, but she could not go now. This meeting is very important for the company as well as for her. She was going to get a promotion after this project. She wanted to give her best. She gathered herself, took her folder and walked to the conference room. She will go home as soon as she finishes this meeting. Her son needs her and she will be with him. She composed herself and opened the door of the conference room to find a man sitting next to the Vishal. She recognised him immediately and felt her legs give away. There next to Vishal sat Mr Siddharth Shukla.