chapter 39

'The owner of famous "Global Health" hospital accused of illegal narcotic drug shipment'

Yoongi groaned heavily as he slammed the journal down on his desk, pressing his forehead with his fingers anxiously afterwards. He knew it would definitely be Jimin or Kai who had informed the media about that matter and told them to spread it by journals, so his reputation would be destroyed. Even the internet was filled with tons of rumours about him and Yoongi was more than annoyed. What would be another step of Black Shadow or would they stop there? If not, what was Yoongi supposed to do to stop them?

Everything was breaking out over him all at once, the life was hitting him really bad from different sides and Yoongi had no idea which attack to repulse first. On one side, there was Beomgyu whose mind was messing up more and more everyday and he was refusing to get rid of the implant, plus he was looking for Taehyun which could put his mother's life in a huge danger if Izanagi discovered about it. On the other side, there was Yeonjun. Maybe Yoongi succeeded in feeding him on his lies, but Yeonjun had stopped taking medications which sooner or later would result in him remembering everything from time to time. And then there was Jimin and Izanagi with different intentions, Jimin wanted to take revenge while Yoongi was sure that Izanagi was looking for his brother and using Jimin very successfully for that, but Yoongi would make sure very well that no one would ever be able to find his brother and do any single damage to him.

He was jolted back to his reality at the sound of his phone ringing, his every muscle tensing up at seeing Kwan's name on screen.

"Bravo, Yoongi", he heard an ironic exclaim as soon as he picked up his call, causing him to scrunch up his nose in irritation, "You managed very well to be caught in the act and have your reputation destroyed"

"It wasn't my fault", Yoongi replied, trying to stay as calm as possible and not give in to his nerves, "My enemies-"

"I don't care, Yoongi, who is at fault because it's over. I no longer want to have something in common with you"

"But-", Yoongi wasn't able to finish his sentence since Kwan had already ended the call. 

Yoongi groaned heavily and strongly clutched his phone from anger, his knuckles turning completely white from pressure. He was sitting in the same position, trying hard to lock up his rage only in his mind as his heart kept whomping rapidly, before he leaped up from his seat in an irritated manner and stormed out of the room. He saw the pink haired boy instantly who was who was just getting inside the house in a lazy manner, his feet dragging him towards the kitchen before Yoongi called him, darting younger's attention towards him as Yeonjun looked at him with lifted eyebrows.

"Have you seen Beomgyu?", Yoongi asked, followed by the pink haired boy shaking his head.

"No, why?", he asked curiously.

"He wasn't in his room when I checked"

"Maybe he's taking a walk", Yeonjun stated, trying not worry about the silver haired boy, "Why are you searching for him? Is there any problem?", he furrowed his eyebrows.

Yoongi shook his head, not wanting to speak about what happened at midnight, he was already pissed enough for that, "No. I was just asking, but tell me when he comes back, okay?"

Yeonjun slowly nodded his head in agreement as his eyes kept watching his cousin in suspicious until he was out of his sight. He let out a heavy groan as he felt tired of his cousin's secrets and didn't question him further. He wasn't really feeling well since he was sleep deprived last night too, he could feel very well how his anxiety was attempting to kick in but he was somehow managing to overpower it. However, he didn't know how long he would be able to be strong enough without medications, but he knew he had to. He didn't want to live in a fog anymore and longed to clear up his past instead, because without remembering it all, he was feeling like some pieces were missing and his life wasn't complete. There was definitely no any sign of him remembering anything his mind had forgotten yet since it had only been several days he wasn't taking pills, but he knew everything would get more clear and obvious from time to time and he was indeed a bit afraid of what was waiting ahead.