chapter 53

The bright light of the sun kept falling upon the blue haired boy who sat in front of the house on the stairs, his arms propped on his knees as he stared forward, his eyes expressing nothing but emptiness while his brain had completely stopped. Weak wind kept hitting his face and body but he couldn't sense anything since all he could feel was being lost and he couldn't even move while waves of grief kept choking him, paralyzing his body instead of waking up his survival instincts. He was feeling more betrayed than ever even though he knew it was going to happen. He knew he was going to get broken because of his feelings towards the pink haired boy but he still kept being weak because it always felt comforting being with him. He wasn't supposed to feel any of it, he was meant to be filled only with hatred, but he couldn't help being broken to pieces. He hated himself, knowing he could have stopped getting close to Yeonjun when he figured that there was something about him that was related to everything that had happened in the past, but he kept developing feelings for him instead and now he was cornered between his feelings and mission. Although, had strictly decided which to follow that time and a black car entering the yard soon was exactly the proof of it.

Soobin's icy eyes landed upon the car, watching how his man went outside and walked up to him with his hands laid on top of each other in front of his body, "Good morning, sir", he greeted but Soobin never returned the salute.

"Leave!", he ordered coldly and it was completely enough for the man to go immediately without saying a word.

Soobin stayed there, doing completely nothing and staring meaninglessly into the space before he heard the sound of footsteps approaching him from behind and Soobin felt how heavy his breath got since he was very afraid to look into his face again. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before slowly getting up and turning around, his eyes running across the older boy who looked like he had cried, his face devastated, filling younger's body with a huge loathing which even was radiating through his expression.

"It's time to go", he said blankly while Yeonjun's eyes fell on the car in front of the stairs, a slight confusion uprising in his body.

"Whose is it?", he asked faintly in a hoarse voice as he still kept sniffling because of crying earlier.

"I called Hoseok and he sent it", Soobin lied, Yeonjun believing him immediately since he didn't really care about anything else except what he had found out about himself, so he just followed Soobin when the younger boy marched towards the car, making Yeonjun stop in his tracks when he saw him going to the driver's seat.

"You know how to drive?", he asked with a slight frown on his face, earning a cold stare from the younger boy.

"Yes", he replied as he opened the door, "Get inside!"

Yeonjun noticed that Soobin was acting strangely, but he was too exhausted for dwelling on it, that's why he just entered the car next to the driver's seat without any more questions even though they were lingering inside his mind. He knew that Soobin had been homeless for years and he was 20 still, then when would he manage to learn driving?

                        ______________

Yoongi walked in the hall since Jimin had called him, seeing the orange haired boy and Kai sitting on the sofa, but Jimin got on his feet as soon as he saw the brown haired male and pointed at the door with a motion of his face, "You're free. You can go now", he announced resolutely, making older's unemotional eyes turn into confused ones immediately.

"What?"

"Just Go"

Yoongi fell into thinking for a second, puzzlement illustrated on his face since he had never expected Jimin saying something like that to him, "What about Yeonjun?", he asked in a slightly scared voice.