chapter 40

Jimin stopped his car in front of the building where Sungho lived. He quickly put on his black leather gloves and took his gun which he slipped in his waistband after he was outside. There was a dead silence around and no one seemed out since it was late. Even lights were turned off in almost every apartment which was definitely contributing to the orange haired boy. He moved away from his car and entered the building, quietly taking steps upstairs before he was on the second floor, at the apartment with the number 5. He pulled out his gun again and put the silencer over the muzzle of the barrel, so no one would be able to hear the sound of a gunshot if he needed to use it which was suspicious. He held the gun very firmly in his right hand while using the left one to knock on the door. It took some minutes before he heard the sound of footsteps approaching the door from the inside and soon the black haired boy appeared as the door swung open. He seemed newly awoken as he pressed his eyes and glanced at the male curiously.

"Who are you?", he asked, but soon his eyes grew wide as Jimin aimed his gun at him, "W-what?", Sungho asked nervously, his eyes flickering over to the gun and then Jimin who was staring at him with a cold expression.

"Get inside", he ordered, "And don't even try to scream or the bullet will be flying right to your forehead, alright?"

Sungho nervously nodded his head in terror, hoping he would stay alive if he did whatever he was told to, so he raised his hands up in surrender and stumbled backwards, Jimin following him and closing the door behind.

"Turn around!"

Sungho looked at him hesitantly, getting a glare from the boy, so he had no other way than to obey him and slowly spin around with his back facing the other boy even though he was scared to death, but soon his terror disappeared somewhere as Jimin stroke the back of his head with his gun, making him lose his consciousness and slump against the floor. Jimin briskly ran to the kitchen, turning the knob of the gas stove to the highest setting to increase the flow of gas in the air. He then returned to the living room, bending down to the unconscious man and raising his body up a bit to slip his arms under his armpits. He pulled him to the bedroom and struggled to put him on the bed but still managed to do it, covering his body with a blanket afterwards, so no one would think that it was a murder and not a fatal accident.

The orange haired male rushed to the exit door and went outside, firmly closing the door behind and leaving the security guard in the poisonous gas circulating in the entire house. 

Yeonjun was sitting in the hall on the couch with Yoongi, both waiting for the silver haired male who hadn't showed up the whole day. None of them were saying anything since they were deeply sank in their own thoughts, but both were brought back to reality at the sound of the door. Yeonjun quickly leaped up when he saw Beomgyu, a huge waves of relief making his body less heavy, knowing nothing bad had happened to him.

"Where have you been the entire day?", he asked worriedly as he approached the younger boy who had a hard time looking at him in the eyes.

"Out", he briefly replied, barely managing to face the older boy and stare into his concerned eyes with an unreadable eyes, "Hyung, I-", he said quietly, feeling pain rushing into his body which he hadn't really felt anymore recently. A relief settled into his mind when he felt tears prickling his eyes, but he was also afraid of his changing moods, knowing he had to somehow learn how to have control over himself which definitely wouldn't be easy. "I'm sorry for everything", he stated sadly, his eyes flickering to the floor for some seconds and springing up confusing into pink haired boy's eyes, Yoongi was looking at him with a flustered expression too, "I was acting like a brat and hurting you when you have never deserved it".

Beomgyu felt a soft hand gently touching his cheek, making his eyes snap onto the older boy who was staring at him with warm eyes, radiating huge waves of affection through them which was warming up younger boy's body and Beomgyu barely managed to hold his tears back from flowing, "It's okay", Yeonjun murmured, gifting the boy with a kind but sad smile, "I'm not mad at you"