chapter 9

Everyone had gathered together, sitting around the table like a big family and eating peacefully in silence. All of them had filled their plates and cups with desirable foods and drinks and entertained having dinner together which was really rare as they had tons of works to accomplish every day. Taehyung and Jungkook enjoyed chatting with each other while the other members of their mafia_ Mingyu and Wonwoo were also whispering into one another's ears, a slight blush spreading across their faces occasionally. Hoseok and Yoongi were busy as well as they talked with each other about the business, Soobin tried to socialize with them everytime he had a chance just to get closer to them as he wanted to easily gain their trust. His eyes would sometimes escape towards the pink haired male who had not so happy expression on his face just like his friend Beomgyu, both eating quietly without even paying attention to the others.

"Hey!" Soobin called in a soft voice and nudged Yeonjun with his elbow slightly, making the boy's eyes lazily travel to him, "Are you okay? You've been quiet the whole evening."

"Yeah, I'm just not in the mood."

"Is it because of the accident with your cousin that day?"

Yeonjun frowned slightly, not liking the fact that Soobin had seen them fight. Yeonjun didn't say anything, he just stood up from his seat and walked to the back of the house, not even finishing his food. Soobin smirked in his mind as others kept their eyes on Yeonjun with surprised faces until he wasn't visible anymore.

"Did you send the money for shipments?" Yoongi suddenly asked and moved his gaze to Jungkook, trying take his mind off the worries about his cousin. Soobin perked his ears up immediately at hearing the question.

"No," Jungkook answered, "Our man is leaving at 9 o'clock." 

"I hope you've taken proper care of everything."

"Don't worry, hyung. I'll go and check everything myself till he takes his leave," Yoongi nodded his head, pleased with the answer. Soobin looked down at his wrist watch instantly, checking the time. He excused himself and left the table as he saw it was half past seven, calling Kai as soon as he walked away from others and entered his room. His eyes carefully explored the outside space, making sure there was no one listening to him before closing the door.

"Hyung, I missed you," he heard the other male's cheerful voice at once and no matter how he wanted to have a normal conversation with him, Soobin knew they had no time for this.

"They're sending off the money at 9 o'clock," he said, going straight to business, "Send someone to follow Jungkook when he leaves the house, he will take you to the money. Then you know what you need to do."

"Okay, hyung," the boy replied, "How are you doing there?!"

Soobin sighed heavily as he walked up to the window with slow pace, "I'm doing good. I think it will be much easier to gain their trust than I thought."

"What do you mean?"

"You know Yeonjun, right?"

"Yes. What about him?"

"Seems like he is deeply in hopeless love with his beloved best friend."

"So?"

Soobin smirked evilly, spotting the pink haired male kneeled between the roses in the garden through the window. "I have a plan," he answered, smirk still dancing on his lips as his eyes kept staring down at the older male, "What plan?"

"Leave it up to me. You trust me, right?"

"Sure, hyung."

"Fine. I gotta go now," and even though Kai was going to say something, Soobin declined the call. The blue haired male threw his phone on the bed and left the room, he quickly made his way downstairs to the direction where Yeonjun had gone some minutes ago.