chapter 82

The rooftop of the restaurant was gleaming in a beautiful color of purple lights. Even the tables and chairs were painted in the same color with some black shades here and there. The evening sky decorated with orange and red clouds was too beautiful to let you take your eyes off it, but the sight in front of two boys sitting on the rooftop alone, was even more magnificent and that was why their eyes were glued to each other continuously. There was no one around them since Soobin had paid for that evening to be only theirs. There were aromatic candles placed on every table, decorating the environment beautifully while one of them was flaming between Soobin and Yeonjun. A red beautiful cake was set beside it with a couple of more foods and there was a big bottle of the champagne placed in the middle while beautiful glasses laid next to both males' plates. The entire environment around them were decorated by bunch of red and purple balloons tied together and pinned to the floor.

Yeonjun couldn't believe Soobin had prepared something so marvelous for him, he wouldn't even see it in the most beautiful dream. He was feeling like he was in a fairytale with the most amazing surrounding and the most beautiful human in front of him.

"Choi Yeonjun", Soobin started as he gently held the glass of alchohol in his hand, causing the older boy to perk up his ears and stare at him with loving eyes, "I know we don't have the best past and many terrible things happened between us, but I think that's our possibility to build the most beautiful future together. We've been the reason of each other's pain many times and now it's time to be the reason why we will smile and be happy everyday. Every misery we have gone through, has created very firm and unbreakable connections between us and we can be stronger than ever. I want to-", Soobin hesitated a bit and looked at his glass, trying to find proper words while Yeonjun watched him with emotional and curious eyes and waited patiently for him and his next words which turned out more beautiful than he ever expected, "I want to thank you for every amazing thing you've done in your life", Soobin said and returned his grateful gaze into older's ones which had already started tearing up as he barely managed not to start sobbing after he realized where the younger boy was going to, "You are a gifted person because you managed to find amazing ability inside you to save two kids from something everyone was trying to find a cure to and I'm sure you're capable of even more. You are the most kind and amazing person I have ever met, and i don't even know how i managed to deserve your pure heart, but I know for sure that I want to be its owner for the rest of my life"

Yeonjun never knew such an overwhelming happiness existed in the world. He was paralyzed with happiness which was glowing inside his brightened up soul as he listened to younger's beautiful words. His joy was so intense that it even scared him while his eyes remained glued to the pretty human in front of him whose words turned out to have a magical ability to wash away every painful guilt from his body and lighten up his heart. He had never felt so weightless in his life, neither so loved. He was looking into younger's affectionate eyes and feeling like he was flying high in the sky, through the beautiful galaxy because he was seeing the gleaming stars inside his eyes. "I want to gift you with everything you love, I want to give you the entire world. I want to spend every minute with you after that and give you my future". There were tears in Yeonjun's eyes as Soobin let go of his glass and got on his feet. Yeonjun followed him with his mesmerized eyes as the younger boy walked up to him and sat on his lap, his one hand wrapping around older's neck while he pointed at the sky with another one.

"Look", he said softly, causing the pink haired boy to travel his watery eyes to the moon which had just appeared on the sky shaded in black while Soobin pulled something out of his pocket and extended it towards the sky, placing the moon in the hollow of the silver circle, "Isn't it beautiful?"

Yeonjun looked through the circle, his heart fluttering at the sight of the white orb placed inside it, but it raced even more when he realised what Soobin was holding. It was a ring.