chapter 16

After the doctor started operation, Yoongi went outside and entered the basement, right where he had ordered his men to bring Jimin. The orange haired boy was sitting in the corner, his one leg laid carelessly on the floor, his another leg was bent as he rest his arm on his knee while his second hand was locked by strong metal which had short chains attached to the wall. His eyes looked up at the newcomer with boredom, knowing in advance that his attempts to make him talk would be useless since Jimin never revealed any of their mafia's secret even if he was being burnt to death slowly.

"Stand up!" Yoongi commanded but Jimin didn't even budge, he just looked away as his upper lip curled upwards in disgust. Yoongi turned even angrier by his careless behavior and instead of ordering again, he leaned down and grabbed his arm harshly as he pulled the younger up and glared at him deadly in his eyes. "I'm not here to play around!" He growled while digging his nails into his skin that made the orange haired male wince slightly but straightened his face soon as he returned the glare which was filled with darkness and threats, his eyes narrowed while burning flames kept sparkling in them.

"Your actions sure look like playing, but let me tell you, you are a terrible player."

Yoongi scrunched up his nose in irritation as he tried his best not to punch the boy right in the face since he knew it would only be a complete waste of his energy. "Tell me everything," he said in a demanding tone as he released the younger's arm which brought waves of relief to Jimin. He kept mocking the older in his mind at how he was thinking Jimin was going to tell him anything.

"I've got nothing to tell you," he announced with an evil smirk on his face as he locked his eyes with the older's flaming ones, "I think Kai has already said everything."

"Do you think I'm dumb? If you were only looking for the invention you would do it secretly, not keep sending messages to us whether it's thorny roses or writings over photographs. You decided to let us know that you know who we are. I'm sure there must be more than what your boss has told us!"

"Then I'm sorry to disappoint you but there's nothing more, but it doesn't really matter since I am not going to say anything either way."

Heavy silence set in between them as their eyes kept killing each other violently. Yoongi knew very well that their conversation and his attempts were futile, so he decided not to proceed with this, "Fine. You're gonna rot away in here then," he said coldly and gave the younger male the last glare before turning around and heading towards the door.

After a few hours he was sitting in his cabinet, tapping on the mouse of his laptop to get some businesses done as he was trying to take his attention off his cousin to release his heart from heaviness even for a bit. The sun was already rising and he hadn't slept even for a minute all night. Yeonjun's operation was carried out successfully but the doctor said his life was still in a danger until he would regain his consciousness as the bullet had damaged his left lung. Yeonjun was the only one the ruthless life had left for him and if something happened to him too, Yoongi wouldn't be able to cope with it. Yeonjun grew up in his hands and he loved him more than his own life, in fact, he actually hated his life as it had never brought anything good to him, only pain and torture. He admitted that he had done many bad things and had treated many innocent people violently. Don't get him wrong, it was the only thing life had taught him. His father had never been kind to him and his brother, nor to their mother. Starting the project was mainly his father's idea too as his intentions was to gain millions of dollars by selling the implants which was invented by his youngest son. He didn't even avoid tormenting the experimental subjects who were children not only ill but healthy ones too for the collected data to be more clear and reliable. Yoongi just watched all of that indifferently and assisted his father. He was glad he died when the hospital was set on fire suddenly, he didn't even know who caused it but it wasn't like he cared anyways. He hated the fact that now his past started to attack him and open the scars that he wanted to forget.