chapter 48

Sometimes happiness comes to you when you least expect it and sometimes the reason of it is the person you could never imagine being close with. All Yeonjun was feeling was cheery and peaceful while sitting with the blue haired male on the roof, their legs hung from the edge as they stared up at the infinite night sky framed with countless glistening stars. The atmosphere was cool, neither warm nor cold, just chilly which was the most comfortable one for the couple as they remained together, Soobin's head on older's shoulder while Yeonjun's eyes kept shifting between the alluringly shiny sky and brightened city which could be seen from distance. Yeonjun was feeling how he was drained of all the stress as if they were evaporating and escaping into the air from his eased body. He had found a good shelter for himself and that was Soobin. Those days of being alone with him in the apartment with completely nothing to do, made him realise how much he meant to him. Yeah, he somehow liked him in a romantic way but he loved him very much as a person because he had never met someone as kind as him. He was like a safe heaven to him and all he wanted now was to keep him by his side forever.

"I feel like I'm in completely different world", Yeonjun murmured as his eyes kept being fixed on the stars, causing Soobin to perk up his ears, "Which makes me forget all of my pain and fills me with nothing but tranquillity that I want to keep forever"

Soobin moved his hand to older's one which was rested on his own thigh and gently held it, making Yeonjun's eyes snap towards him as Soobin lifted his head up from his shoulder and looked into his orbs, "I like seeing you happy", he mumbled sincerely as he pondered how he was supposed to return to his boyfriend without hurting the older boy.

Yeonjun flashed him a small smile as he pulled up his legs and rested his feet on the roof, bending his knees while the blue haired boy repeated his actions and sat in front of him, "I want to know more about you", Yeonjun suddenly announced, making younger's heart quicken unpleasantly as his mind got suddenly lost in mist.

"There's nothing much about me", he mumbled as he averted his gaze for some seconds and shrugged his shoulders, "Once upon a time I had a family like others, but when my parents died I ended up in streets since my uncle took possession of my house and refused to take care of me. After some years Black Shadow found me and you know the rest"

Yeonjun's eyes covered with sadness as he listened to the younger boy, compassion looming inside his heart along with gloom, but he tried to shake off as he placed his chilly palm over younger's cheek and patted him softly, "I'm sorry", he uttered, "At least you have house to live in now", he said as he flashed him a small smile, followed by Soobin nodding his head as he kept feeling bad inside for lying to the older boy.

The pink haired boy suddenly placed both of his hands on younger's thighs and grabbed them tightly to pull him closer to his own body, a sudden heat hitting younger's cheeks at his actions as Yeonjun ended up between his legs. The pink haired boy cupped his cheek slightly as he slowly pushed his face closer to younger's, rubbing his inner thigh with his another hand, making Soobin's muscles tense as his breath got caught in his throat, "H-hyung", he stammered as he uncomfortably fidgeted on his place, but soon was hushed by older's fluffy lips which kissed his ones passionately while Yeonjun's hand, that was rested on his cheek, traveled into his cerulean hair, his fingers gently wrapping around his locks and pulling them slightly while deepening the kiss. His second hand still kept brushing younger's inner thigh, dangerously close to his groin which made Soobin uncomfortable in his pants. His face got completely red as he quickly pulled away from the older and shifted his body backwards, covering his face while awkwardly bending his knees.

Yeonjun only chuckled joyfully at his embarrassment as he placed his hands against the roof and crawled to the younger boy again, "You're blushing?", he mocked as he straddled his lap and caught his wrists to pull his hands down, laughing even more at seeing his red face.